Check out our RAIDERS LATEST NEWS section for latest news, videos, interviews, etc

• Welcome to Raider Nation Podcast Forum. Please log in or sign up.

GUESTBOOK (Sign in! Tell us about yourself!)

Started by Randy, September 06, 2008, 03:11:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

houston raider

Quote from: Raider Dee on September 17, 2010, 06:40:12 AM
Hello Raider Nation

i signed up for the site a while ago but haven't got round to posting much

I reside in Sheffield , UK and I've been following the NFL since the early 80's when Channel 4 in the UK used to show it and the Raiders in particular since 1987.

That had a lot to do with Bo Jackson, but I'm not ashamed to admit it was also because i was a big rap fan back then and the Sliver and Black gear the likes of N.W.A and ICE-T used to rock just looked so damn cool to a young teenager! ;D

I've never made it out to a Raiders game in the USA but hope to put that right next season.

Have already bumped into a couple of quality guys off here (Crusader Raider and Big Dave Chapman) at the NFL Wembley game last year. I can't bring myself to pay to watch the Donkeys V Forty Whiners this year, but i trust you guys will again be repping the Raider Nation in the Tailgate if your down there.

Love the podcasts you guys put out, been listening for a couple of years and they never fail to crack me up. Props to all the callers who regularly drop great knowledge on the bone line and of course big Props to Greg and Randy for all the hard work put in.

Look forward to posting a little more this year hopefully.

GO RAIDERS!
     Welcome Dee to the Rnp forum(from the other side of the pond!:O)My ancestry goes back to jolly old england so i feel a kinship to My British brothers and sisters.:O)Thank God Greg and Randy have this website to keep Raider Nation WORLDWIDE abreast on the Heartbeat of OUR Boys!I raise a pint to ALL of you on the other side of the pond(and worldwide!)Salute! I prosit!!:O)Raidersssssssss

houston raider

Quote from: RaiderTinTN on September 13, 2010, 03:00:59 PM
Hello to my Raider Brothers and Sisters!  Met Raider Greg this past weekend in Nashville!  Little about me, I am from Oaktown now living in Knoxville TN.  I started the Smoky Mountain Raiders Booster Club, sanctioned by the Raiders and the only one in TN!  I also have the Raider Avalanche, this truck is my baby and my dedication to the Raider Nation.  I will get some pics and post once I get used to this forum.  Until then, Go Nation!  Go Raiders!  They call me RaiderTinTN
Welcome TIN tn to the RNP forum Brotha!Gotta love those Volunteeer state women!:O).That sounds GREAT about your truck-have any pictures posted?:O)

houston raider

Quote from: A-25TH-ID-VET on August 24, 2010, 12:46:36 PM
Hello to ALL my Raider Nation Brothers and Sisters. I am from Upstate NY (Not NYC) and been a Raiders fan since I can remember. My Uncle was a die hard Bills fan and my Dad is a die hard Browns fan. I selected the RAIDERS!!!! I am a  Father of 3 boys None are Raiders fans but, at least they don't cheer for the Niners, Chargers or Broncos...LOL (Can't force them...LOL). Two of them like the Jets and the other doesn't care about football but, thinks that the cheerleaders are the best part of the sport...LOL As, you all can see I am a Vet of the 25th Infantry Div. from Schofield Barraks in Hawaii. I was with ACo 4Th Bat 27th Infantry "Wolf Hounds" (For the Military ones here). I did a few months in the Sand Box during Desert Storm and was hitched with the 3rdID in Kuwait City.
I have NEVER been to a Raiders game but, have been to the Oakland Coliseum when I was at the San Fran. Presidio Out processing from the Army. My ALL time Favorite Raider player was Lyle Alzado. Anyway...glad to be here with like minded Raider fans.. GO SILVER AND BLACK!!!!!!!!
Welcome VET to the RNP forum...:O) WE VERY MUCH appreciate your service(and ALL our Vets) for protecting the great country we ALL LOVE! We can"t THANK YOU enough!:O)

Raiderboy1

Raider Bob from Knoxville

Welcome Dee....I'm always amazed at our UK Raider faithful!
Cheers brother!

Raider Dee

Hello Raider Nation

i signed up for the site a while ago but haven't got round to posting much

I reside in Sheffield , UK and I've been following the NFL since the early 80's when Channel 4 in the UK used to show it and the Raiders in particular since 1987.

That had a lot to do with Bo Jackson, but I'm not ashamed to admit it was also because i was a big rap fan back then and the Sliver and Black gear the likes of N.W.A and ICE-T used to rock just looked so damn cool to a young teenager! ;D

I've never made it out to a Raiders game in the USA but hope to put that right next season.

Have already bumped into a couple of quality guys off here (Crusader Raider and Big Dave Chapman) at the NFL Wembley game last year. I can't bring myself to pay to watch the Donkeys V Forty Whiners this year, but i trust you guys will again be repping the Raider Nation in the Tailgate if your down there.

Love the podcasts you guys put out, been listening for a couple of years and they never fail to crack me up. Props to all the callers who regularly drop great knowledge on the bone line and of course big Props to Greg and Randy for all the hard work put in.

Look forward to posting a little more this year hopefully.

GO RAIDERS!

Raiderboy1

Welcome to the ASYLUM!  Its  good to have another RAIDER faithful!

Welcome RaiderTinTN....we have lots of Raider faithful in K-Town! I need to get with you guys sometime!
When Greg said he was going to be partying with the Smoky Mountain Raiders Booster Club,  I thought wtf?
Glad to have you here, brother!

wahoodude

Quote from: RaiderTinTN on September 13, 2010, 03:00:59 PM
Hello to my Raider Brothers and Sisters!  Met Raider Greg this past weekend in Nashville!  Little about me, I am from Oaktown now living in Knoxville TN.  I started the Smoky Mountain Raiders Booster Club, sanctioned by the Raiders and the only one in TN!  I also have the Raider Avalanche, this truck is my baby and my dedication to the Raider Nation.  I will get some pics and post once I get used to this forum.  Until then, Go Nation!  Go Raiders!  They call me RaiderTinTN

Welcome my brotha!

The Party at McFadden's Saturday was awesome & the tailgate on Sunday was even better!

We met, but only got to talk briefly...you were being pulled a million different directions!

That truck of yours is the sickest thing i've ever seen! Words can't describe how badass that thing is!

Welcome to the RNP!!!

RaiderTinTN

Hello to ALL my Raider Nation Brothers and Sisters. I am from Upstate NY (Not NYC) and been a Raiders fan since I can remember. My Uncle was a die hard Bills fan and my Dad is a die hard Browns fan. I selected the RAIDERS!!!! I am a  Father of 3 boys None are Raiders fans but, at least they don't cheer for the Niners, Chargers or Broncos...LOL (Can't force them...LOL). Two of them like the Jets and the other doesn't care about football but, thinks that the cheerleaders are the best part of the sport...LOL As, you all can see I am a Vet of the 25th Infantry Div. from Schofield Barraks in Hawaii. I was with ACo 4Th Bat 27th Infantry "Wolf Hounds" (For the Military ones here). I did a few months in the Sand Box during Desert Storm and was hitched with the 3rdID in Kuwait City.
I have NEVER been to a Raiders game but, have been to the Oakland Coliseum when I was at the San Fran. Presidio Out processing from the Army. My ALL time Favorite Raider player was Lyle Alzado. Anyway...glad to be here with like minded Raider fans.. GO SILVER AND BLACK!!!!!!!!
Welcome the RNP!  I've visited Schofield...I hope they've upgraded since '86!

A-25TH-ID-VET

Quote from: HELLRAIDER on August 24, 2010, 02:23:32 PM
YOUR IN THE PSYCHO CIRCUS!   AND I SAY WELCOME TO THE SHOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks... glad to be part of the Circus!!!!!

Raiderboy1

YOUR IN THE PSYCHO CIRCUS!   AND I SAY WELCOME TO THE SHOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A-25TH-ID-VET

houston raider

Quote from: houston raider on August 24, 2010, 11:12:42 AM
Quote from: NCRaiderRay on August 23, 2010, 09:47:44 PM
I am a new forum member (first post), but i have been a Raider Nation member since the Bo Jackson days.  I was a young kid back then, around 10 or 11 and being in NC we didn't have a pro team.  Bo Jackson fascinated me.  The Raiders fascinated me.  I've been hooked ever since.  I've seen the Raiders play in Charlotte vs the Panthers, and in Foxboro against the Patriots (fuck the tuck rule, i still haven't forgotten).  My inlaws live in a Boston suburb so it's easy to make the Pats games.  I'll be in Jacksonville this year on Dec. 12th to watch the BLACK HOLE envelope northern FL.  I can't wait.  I do get to sit in the new Jets stadium to watch the J-E-T-S beat the hated Pats and the week before that i'll be in Foxboro to see the Pats hopefully somehow lose to the hapless Buffalo Bills.  You catch on to how much I hate the Pats?  
               hey Raider RAY,
i know what you mean about A-HOLE Pats fans.I recently brought my 50th birthday cake to my favorite sportsbar and was having my pic taken with me wearing my Jack Tatum black jersey surrounded by a couple of beautiful barmaids.One of the employees from the bar makes a point of walking up and puts his F_YOU finger right in front of the cake-RUINED the pic.He ALWAYS wears his Boston Red sox hat,tries to act macho/badass...and he's a smartass Prick.Now that's a REAL A_HOLE for you-i AVOID him at the bar!
Welcome to RNP Raider Ray.!!I hate the Pats also.My brother-in law is from inner city Boston.He talks SMACK about the Boston teams-ALL year long.I LOVE it when the Boston teams lose.Some of their fans are A-Holes.The Only fans i have found who are just as bad are Cowboy and Steelers fans.Buffalo Bills fans are A-HOLES also.I was at a Bills game at Joe Robbie stadium during the machine Gun Kelly era..and the Bills fans were drunk,loud,obnoxious,flippin fingers,cursing-FIGHTING-and that was just the WOMEN!
     During the Pats super bowl run-undefeated season- the Patsie fans were talking all this SMACK about their team(on JT the Bricks national radio show).Most were a bunch of LOUD,obnoxious Blowhards....ALL season long!When The Pats LOST to the NY Giants in the super bowl JT was Gloating!IT was a CLASSIC show!JT said isn;t it amazing that after hearing ALL this STUFF from the PATS fans ALL season that NONE of them have the Stones to call my show?".Then he played the soundtrack of crickets chirping-it was F-ing hilarious!!:O)He said Come on Pats fans i DARE you to have the Stones and call my show-i'd LOVE to hear from YOU!!:O)Heck even i was able to get through and talk to JT that night and BASH the PATSIES!!!He said i remember the Tuck game when the RAIDERS got SCREWED and hearing ALL your smack!!!YOU must have a short memory.Jt's radio show that night(after the Super bowl losss to the NY Giants)was a radio show for the AGES!!!:O)RAIDEERRRRRRSSSSS!!! :D

houston raider

Quote from: AJtheOG on August 17, 2010, 11:54:32 PM
yoyo!!
the names AJ. born and raised a Raiders and A's fans in Fremont CA. Parents were both die hards from the days of Lyle and Cliff. Graduated high school and headed out to Santa Rosa at Sonoma state to play baseball and spread the Raider Nation! Been to numerous games since we came back to Oakland. My life is Raiders football and i will stand up for my team! (jus ask some  of my haters and their black eyes)!! Raiders fans are the most knowledgeable and loyal fans in the WORLD and we are poised to RETURN TO GLORY
Welcome AJ and all new raider fans to RNP!Greg and Randy do a GREAT job with the site.Don't forget to listen to the podcasts and watch the videocasts-its the HIGHLIGHT of my week-i feel like a kid at christmas when at this site:O)Your right we are very knowledgeable and LOYAL.....we wear our Raiders stuff YEAR round-365 days a year...not just when our team wins a game!Welcome aboard!RAIDERSSSSSSS!!! 8)

houston raider

I am a new forum member (first post), but i have been a Raider Nation member since the Bo Jackson days.  I was a young kid back then, around 10 or 11 and being in NC we didn't have a pro team.  Bo Jackson fascinated me.  The Raiders fascinated me.  I've been hooked ever since.  I've seen the Raiders play in Charlotte vs the Panthers, and in Foxboro against the Patriots (fuck the tuck rule, i still haven't forgotten).  My inlaws live in a Boston suburb so it's easy to make the Pats games.  I'll be in Jacksonville this year on Dec. 12th to watch the BLACK HOLE envelope northern FL.  I can't wait.  I do get to sit in the new Jets stadium to watch the J-E-T-S beat the hated Pats and the week before that i'll be in Foxboro to see the Pats hopefully somehow lose to the hapless Buffalo Bills.  You catch on to how much I hate the Pats?  
Welcome to RNP Raider Ray.!!I hate the Pats also.My brother-in law is from inner city Boston.He talks SMACK about the Boston teams-ALL year long.I LOVE it when the Boston teams lose.Some of their fans are A-Holes.The Only fans i have found who are just as bad are Cowboy and Steelers fans.Buffalo Bills fans are A-HOLES also.I was at a Bills game at Joe Robbie stadium during the machine Gun Kelly era..and the Bills fans were drunk,loud,obnoxious,flippin fingers,cursing-FIGHTING-and that was just the WOMEN!
     During the Pats super bowl run-undefeated season- the Patsie fans were talking all this SMACK about their team(on JT the Bricks national radio show).Most were a bunch of LOUD,obnoxious Blowhards....ALL season long!When The Pats LOST to the NY Giants in the super bowl JT was Gloating!IT was a CLASSIC show!JT said isn;t it amazing that after hearing ALL this STUFF from the PATS fans ALL season that NONE of them have the Stones to call my show?".Then he played the soundtrack of crickets chirping-it was F-ing hilarious!!:O)He said Come on Pats fans i DARE you to have the Stones and call my show-i'd LOVE to hear from YOU!!:O)Heck even i was able to get through and talk to JT that night and BASH the PATSIES!!!He said i remember the Tuck game when the RAIDERS got SCREWED and hearing ALL your smack!!!YOU must have a short memory.Jt's radio show that night(after the Super bowl losss to the NY Giants)was a radio show for the AGES!!!:O)RAIDEERRRRRRSSSSS!!! :D

NCRaiderFan

Welcome!  There are a few of us living in NC

oklandraida84

i would never step foot in any stadium unless the Raiders are playing there!

NCRaiderRay

ghost2post

Welcome to all the new members ! And one thing .................. Yes, HELLRAIDER is for real !

ghost2post!

Randy

Welcome to the Forum……all you new forum members who joined since we did our last podcast show on August 14th.

Raider Greg made a point of mentioning our website url (www.raidernationpodcast.com)…..and our forum url (www.raidernationpodcast.com/forum) several times, and it seems to have brought us a surge in new forum members.

Welcome to:

East Coast Raider 64

Mile High Raider

eduardoraider

Millernation

Raider Zero

AJtheOG

Raider Mac

gonethem77

Raidered721

MrRaider2u

That's 10 new forum members in 9 days. I don't think we've had that many new members in such a short time frame in the whole history of our forum. For comparison, it took us 2 months to get the 10 members just prior to these last 10 members.

This "Guestbook" section is where you can introduce yourself, put in a short bio of how you became a Raiders fan, where you live, etc….if you want.

Welcome once again!

Welcome!  This the forum where the men are men and the sheep are scared!

Raiderboy1

oklandraida84

AJtheOG

yoyo!!
the names AJ. born and raised a Raiders and A's fans in Fremont CA. Parents were both die hards from the days of Lyle and Cliff. Graduated high school and headed out to Santa Rosa at Sonoma state to play baseball and spread the Raider Nation! Been to numerous games since we came back to Oakland. My life is Raiders football and i will stand up for my team! (jus ask some  of my haters and their black eyes)!! Raiders fans are the most knowledgeable and loyal fans in the WORLD and we are poised to RETURN TO GLORY

houston raider

Quote from: NCRaiderFan on July 05, 2010, 04:13:44 PM
Welcome Houston Raider!

THANKS FOR THE PROPS nc...appreciate it-great run dmc graphic-here's to the raiders-cheers! salute!:O) All the BEST! lets have a molson!:O)eh-lol:O)

NCRaiderFan

Raiderboy1

Quote from: houston raider on July 05, 2010, 10:37:07 AM
Quote from: HELLRAIDER on July 05, 2010, 09:54:00 AM
Welcome to the JUNGLE HOUSTON RAIDER!
hello hellraider-thanks for the props...good to see another fan of Da raiders representing in the dallas cowgirls backyard...our team had a GREAT turnout on turkey day against the cowgirls...i met gorilla rilla and the black hole regs that i see on gameday in oaktown!:O) RAIDERSSSSSSS
yeah, Im about 45-1 hour away from arlington from wylie.  FUck the cowboys, america's anti-christ football team.  I hate cowboy fans!  1 playoff win in 12 years...............congratufuckinlations!  suck my left big toe!   anyway, stay strong,  cowboy fans are the worst along with steeler fans........although they have actually done something in the last decade!

houston raider

Quote from: RaiderWildeStyle on July 05, 2010, 12:56:58 AM

Welcome Houston Raider.

Good to see the Silver N Black Representing from the Silver & Blue State.

Always wanted to go to H-Town!!!
hello wildestyle,
Even though i'm in the cowgirls backyard(seems like at LEAST half of Houston are cowgirl fans)I am a Raiders fan till i die.(like we ALL are).We might not win EVERY game but Raider nation wins EVERY Tailgate...never forget one time when the raiders played here-met 2 raider fans from sonora,cal.Everytime the raiders scored we passed the flask of bourbon around and took a generous chug...had some laughs and told some GREAT stories from back in the Plunkett/Stabler days.The raiders lost the game but it was GREAT visiting with other Raider nation fans.Sometimes i feel like a lone wolf among the vastness of the deep south/lone star state cowboys/texans and now front running Saints fans!

My brother is from Boston and he says that texas has the Prettiest women...i can;t disagree at all...trying to recruit a few ladies to the dark side(Raiders).It's a work in progress someone has to do it...ME-lol:O).

hope to see you all at candlestick on october 17th...we'll put some shrimp on the barbie!:O) Raidersssss .Thanks for the props wildstyle....cheers to my aussie friend! salute!

houston raider

Quote from: HELLRAIDER on July 05, 2010, 09:54:00 AM
Welcome to the JUNGLE HOUSTON RAIDER!
hello hellraider-thanks for the props...good to see another fan of Da raiders representing in the dallas cowgirls backyard...our team had a GREAT turnout on turkey day against the cowgirls...i met gorilla rilla and the black hole regs that i see on gameday in oaktown!:O) RAIDERSSSSSSS

Raiderboy1

Raiderwilde

Welcome Houston Raider.

Good to see the Silver N Black Representing from the Silver & Blue State.

Always wanted to go to H-Town!!!

houston raider

Hello Raider Nation,
Houston Raider here(a.k.a.-Raider Steve).I have been a fan of the Raiders since the Kenny Stabler/Jack Tatum days.The first game that got me hooked on the Raiders was against the steelers(squeelers) and Franco Harris in that Immaculate Deception game.I liked the pirate logo on the Raiders uniforms,and that riverboat gambling style of play by Kenny Stabler.I watched jack Tatum play at Ohio State(my dads alma mater),so i adopted the Raiders as my team since Jack Tatum was on the team.
     I also liked that Al Davis did things his way-as Frank Sinatra would sing.:O)
     I remember one monday night game(in the 70;s) when the Oilers were getting their asses kicked by da Raiders in the old astrodome.The camera focused on one lone Oilers fan sleeping in the stands.His buddy woke him up and he faced the camera and flipped off the cameraman.Don Meredith remarked...well, he thinks his team is #1-that's a classic-lmao.
    My earliest recollection of the Raiders was the now infamous Heidi game-i was 8 in 68.Kurt Gowdy was calling the game and the color announcer was Al De Rogatas.I do remember that it was a close hard fought game going back and forth. Next thing i know the tv came back from commercial and the Movie Heidi was playing-i thought what the hell...what's this about.I felt that i spent ALL this time watching my FIRST NFL game (and enjoying it) and this happens.I do remember hearing about Daryl Lamonica and him being called the mad bomber...and seeing what a GREAT game he is having!How can a 8 year old kid forget a game like this.
    My sister went to high school with a young lady that ended up marrying steve weisnewski...so i followed his career with the Raiders.I thought that was really cool.
    My brother and his wife lived for a time near the stanford campus.I found out QUICKLY that you either rooted for the whiners or Da Raiders.Great places to catch a Raiders game(if your not near Rickeys) is the Oasis pizza place or the Old Pro sportsbar-both near the Stanford campus.Another GREAT place to catch the Raiders game near the Stanford campus is the Alpine inn..used to be called Zots-biker friendly also.
    I have been to 2 Raider games in KC-Raider Nation really represents here-even better than in Houston.I ride 32-34 hours roundtrip on a Greyhound to see OUR team...WELL WORTH it.I hope to see more Raider games in kc-highlight of my Raiders season.I went to the Raiders game in Dallas last thanksgiving-great turnout also(took the greyhound).Then i see the Raiders when they play in houston.THis october ill be at the Raiders vs whiners game.It will be GREAT to meet you all...should i wear body armor to protect against tHE whiners fans?I have 2 tickets...near the scoreboard.I bought them from a 49ers fan.I hope to go to Rickeys that sat night before the game-Raiders MECCA!I will be turning 50 this August so i wanted to celebrate it Raiders STYLE!
     More later...RAIDERSSSSSSSSSSS!!!! I live and breathe Raiders football-365 days a year..we ALL DO!I watch the Raiders at Molly's sportsbar in kingwood,texas.The owner jeff gets the games on for me.It has a true English sports bar/pub vibe for me....another great place to watch the Raiders is at SRO sportsbar in Houston.There are usually 8-10 Raider fans(or more) when the Raiders games are on.It's the biggest and BEST place to watch our team.Honorable mention to a GREAT Houston sportsbar is Nick's place-near the galleria.

NCRaiderFan

Hey Everyone
I just wanted to introduce myself.  I'm a canandian living in Charlotte, North Carolina and have been a raider fan for as long as I can remember.  To be specific the first football game I watched on TV was the the '83 superbowl.  My said he was rooting for the redskins so I choose the other team...which as we all know was the LA Raiders.
I've been fortunate to make it out to Oakland now for 3 games and try to fly out once a year to enjoy a game.  I hope to meet some of you this season.
I recently stumbled about the raidernation podcast and though it was excellent.  I love how RaiderGreg allows it's members drive the success of the podcast and community.  I hope to be an active contributer and looking forward to my first boneline call.

As we speak we've traded what I believe a 5th round pick for Q.Groves and reports and circulating that the steelers are in talks with the Raiders in regards to Big Ben...

RaiderGuru

Whatsup Raider Nation!!!

I'm Mitch, I'm a Neuro/Spine Medical Sales Rep currently live in Phoenix, AZ but was born, raised and lived my whole life in Denver, CO.  I became a Raider fan when I started playing peewee football at age 9, that was in 1976!!  Thats right baby RAIDER 4 LIFE for the last 34 years!!!  I watched the Raiders kick the crap out of Minnesota......then the Philly game in 80 which "supposedly" we had no chance at.......then the beating against Washington when I was 16.  I made a $100 bet with the owner of the restaurant I was a busboy at who was Mr redskin fan.  He was so mad he had to pay me that he almost fired me!!!

My family cringes everytime I show up....because unless its a function where I have to be in a suit and tie for some reason, im always wearing my silver and black in one form or another.  My brother boycotted ever buying me Raider gifts for Christmas so I basically boycotted Christmas and spent the money for them on Raider stuff for me baby!!!!  They are all of course Bronco fans and Bronco season ticket holders.  I was always fortunate enough to get a ticket to the Raider game in Mile High from the family though......and from the time I was 10 all the way until I moved to Phoenix in 2006.......I NEVER missed a Raider game in Mile High!!  Even though all my Raider games have been in an opposing stadium, I represent none the less........full colors baby!!!  REPRESENT!

I've always been somewhat of a rogue.  Lived my life going to sports bars and usually being the only Raider fan in the place.  Honestly thats always been ok with me......theres nothiNg quite so satisfying as being the only one cheering when we kick somebody's ass.  In 2002 the bar I used to go to every week at the end when the playoffs started one of the other regulars told me out loud that noone there liked me.  I told him good, I aint here makin friends baby, noones got your ass nailed to that seat so take off!!!  This year here at my local joint in Phoenix, which has alot of Steeler fans in it.........it was almost orgasmic when Murphy caught that pass for the winning TD........me standing up wearing my old battle weary #53 Romanowski jersey from '02 just goin nuts.......Steeler fans whining......one actually tried getting in my face and as a regular the management launched his ass.  It was freaking beautiful!!!!

I am a member of the nation though......and I cant wait for 2010.  The Raiders are coming to Arizona!!!  I'm hoping to get with some of the core members of the Raider Nation and find out if the Black Hole is gonna represent at University of Phoenix Stadium.....cause I wanna be right in the middle of it!!!  I've never had an opportunity to see a game in Oakland, someday I will.....but the game here this season I want to not be the lone wolf anymore......I wanna be in the Nation baby!!!!  From the first group of tailgaters.....all the way to the last guy to leave!!  Lookin forward to finding out how to get hooked up for that.

RADIERS 4 LIFE!!!

RaiderJosh

Quote from: Raiderwilde on February 12, 2010, 10:45:54 PM
Quote from: RaiderJosh on February 12, 2010, 10:03:46 PM
Howzit Nation,

I'm Josh and I've been a Raider fan all 18 years of my life.

I live in the SD area, surrounded by all the whiny Charger fans.

Everyday I hear it from those Chargers, but at least I actually stick with my team when times are tough... 8)

Just wanted to say hey to everybody and RAIDERNATION FOR LIFE!!

Sup BigJoshman!!!

Raider Nation is well supported in Qualcomm... I've watched games on tv and everytime the Raiders go to SD it sends shivers up my spine thinking how strong the nation really is.

Must suck having that 12 or 13 game streak, but the tides are changing my friend.. THE NATION will be BACK to GREATNESS

Thanks man. And yes, the tables will be turning soon...

I want to know what it feels like to be on top since I'm too young to really know. I barely even remember the early 2000's.

Raiderwilde

Quote from: RaiderJosh on February 12, 2010, 10:03:46 PM
Howzit Nation,

Everyday I hear it from those Chargers, but at least I actually stick with my team when times are tough... 8)

Sup BigJoshman!!!

Raider Nation is well supported in Qualcomm... I've watched games on tv and everytime the Raiders go to SD it sends shivers up my spine thinking how strong the nation really is.

Must suck having that 12 or 13 game streak, but the tides are changing my friend.. THE NATION will be BACK to GREATNESS

RaiderJosh

Howzit Nation,

Thanks man! You guys are great!  I'll have to check out your vid right now. Thanks again brother!

Raider Nation!  I'm Raider Bob from Knoxville. I'm a lifelong Raider since age 5.  I was 7 yrs old when I watched us beat up on Francis and the Vikings in the Superbowl....then the Eagles, and then the ass whipping we put on the Skins.
We were a damn dynasty!  I waited and watched us almost get there several more times and before you know it 20 years have elapsed and I'm watching our former nemesis from the KC pine, Rich Gannon, emerge as the two time league MVP winner as our beloved leader!  That's right, 20 years!
So needless to say, I was heartbroken when we lost to Chucky and the Bucs.
I'm still not over it!  I don't know how Vikings and Bills fans can sleep at night!
I could talk about the Raiders all day but I really just wanted to thank Greg and Randy for making all of  this happen. I love the podcast and have been listening to the archives all week long. Greg, you totally crack me up on every show and it's like you're my long lost Raider brother! And Randy, you post on this board like others breathe. Kudos and much thanks to you both...I love it man!!
I'm  Raider Nation until I die.

limeyfred

Hello!
My names Fred I'm from Bristol, England. I've been following the Raiders for the last few years. I've been downloading the podcasts and I'm hoping to make the trip across the pond one day soon. Hoping to get in touch with a few of the English fans on here. RAIDER NATION IS HUUUUUUUUGE! go raiders!

MingoThePTownRaider

Hey guys this is MingoThePTownRaider or Mingo from Portland, Oregon but Originally from LA California. I have been a Raider Fan since I was a baby so born and bred and bleeding Silver & Black for Life baby!!!

I have a 2 year old little girl right now who loves the Raiders and I hope becomes a huge Raiders fan as well.

ghost2post

Hey everyone this is ghost2post (Dale) from Cibolo, Texas. (Outside of San Antonio, TX). Just wanted to say I've been a Raider fan since I can remember. I grew up in Wisconsin and had to watch those sorry  Packers and one day caught the Silver and Black on TV and that was it.  I go as far back as having an autographed photo of coach Madden sent to me as a kid. Been through many great times and some bad, you know we'll never get the calls or have a challenge overturned but that is Raider Football ! It's still the greatest team in any sports. I'm just glad there are other supporters out there, it's great to read all the news, insights and info, keep up the great work RAIDER NATION !

Misha

Hey black & silver crew !

I am a professional musician, psychotherapist and volunteer Chaplain. I am researching about and helping creative people; musicians, artists, writers and others; who are addicted and also suffer from mental illness. This is called Dual Diagnosis, and there is s direct link between creativity and mental illness. Please forgive me, but ( and I do this a lot ) I digress.

I am a former sports reporter and radio sports director. While in Denver in the early/mid 80's Bronco management handed off all the out of town radio stations needs to me. I did a lot of "game day" work for radio networks, covering the NFL, USFL, NBA, and college sports. Did some high school play-by-play on a fill-in basis. I was already a fan since the late '70's as I had some pals from Denver who got me hooked. I got to know many of the Broncos players and became a big fan of the team, even after my wife and I moved to Houston. And there I remained through thick, thin, Elway, Phillips etc. Never faltered or even considered it. I despised the Raiders as you would imagine.

I believed that Shanahan had to go. No question. I also knew immediately - as I was watching the press conference - that McDaniel was the worst hire in Bronco history. I thought Gruden would have been a great choice. I thought Roseann friggin' Barr would have been a better choice. Look at the collective record of Belicheck cast offs ! Then the outrageous mess over Jay Cutler, and Bowlen's clueless attitude of selling out a Pro-Bowl player, to support a bonehead coach who is in way over his head. For the first time since 1977. I knew that I had to get a blue and orange divorce; something so extreme that my friends talked about doing an intervention on me.

Denver gave me my release without comment, and I looked around the league for someone who needed a dedicated fan who was ready to play hard, every single game and never look back. Friends bargained for my services with the Colts, Steelers, Seahawks, Giants, Titans and of course, the Cowboys.  I could not be a bandwagoner; rolling with a no-brainer playoff team. I had to choose a club that needed a solid performer in Texas, and could give me some real excitement as they re-build a tarnished legacy.

After mulling it over, an affordable black #2 jersey with a nifty 50 year patch on it, caught my eye on Ebay.  I bought it. Then sought out a white one. JaMarcus Russell is like me; getting dissed at every turn but ready to overachieve in style. I knew I had to go to the dark side. I knew I had to get revenge, served ice cold, in black and silver gear. Many doubt my sincerity, and my staying power.  I am surrounded by Cowbum backers, and those are the biggest fair weather turds in the history of sports. What disloyal crybabies; all of 'em. They make a true football junkie want to launch his lunch onto the turf.  I don't ever roll like that ! My wife is on board and my Denver family as skeptical as hell. All of my Bronco gear has been donated to thrift stores or idiots foolish enough to get first class cabins on the Titanic ( save a couple of valuable autographed pieces which have been neutered and put away under lock and key ). I have gotten warm receptions from Raider Nation and other similar sites. All that matters now is JUST WIN, BABY !

Anyone know where I can get a sale priced silver jersey ( #52 XL) ?

If you are in or near Austin, TX and know where to get the hook up for Raider football game day, then I'm your man. I'm really excited and delighted to be a newbie in the internet Black Hole. I'd love to hear from any Raider fans and invite you hook up with me at www.twitter.com/mishabendavid. ::)

raiderj

Hello Raider Nation,

I’m new to this forum and just like to introduce myself. Huge raider fan for the past 25 years living in the Mile Hi City. I found info on the pod cast though I-Tunes and You Tube. I think it's great that Raider Greg and Randy support the Pod/video cast and this forum. "thanks". I come out to Oakland twice a year to watch the Raiders play. Get this......last month I became a Raider Season ticket holder!! That's what I’m talking about!! More Games!! I get allot of shit out here for being a Die-Hard fan so if there are any Colorado RBR fans out there please hit me up! Hope to hang out with you all when I go out to the big O! Peace, JJ R8R Nation 4life

[attachment deleted by admin]

Raider_Whipp

HELLO RAIDER NATION!!! My name is Matt. I'm from clear across the nation, in Baltimore, MD. Haven't been to any of the games as of yet, but I will be down sometime soon to party with all of my people. Been a fan since I was about 5, I'm 21 now. I found one of my fathers hat down in the basement, it was a zebra patterned Oakland hat and ever since that day I've been a hardcore Raiders fan. Also being from the east coast I have to deal with a lot of bandwagon assholes who only show their colors when they are doing good, and that is why I love the Raiders. We the fans stick with em' through good and bad! Anyhow, My mom is a Cowboys fan, my dad is a Packers fan (now), and my brother is a PatriRAT fan so apparently I'm the only one that came out right. I'm feeling pretty good about this 2009 season, a lot of new talent, I'm hoping my boy Heyward-Bey from Maryland can get the job done and make our passing game better this season and the coaching staff can get their shit straight and we can start playing like the Raiders we remember them as. Well that's a little info about me, I'm looking forward to the 09 season and all the awesome Videocasts you guys put out. I love em' GO RAIDERS!!!!!

RaiderJeff64

Hey Everybody

I have been a Raider fan for over thirty-five years. Seen the highs and the lows. I'm very encouraged by the way things are going heading into the 2009 season. It seems like there is more of a cohesiveness this off season. Also we're getting players that want to play and not just get a pay check. I know we were all encouraged by the way the season ended and have great expectations for this year. Just wanted to introduce myself and encourage you to check out a new song and video related to the Raiders. Hope it inspires us all to get excited about our return to the top.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VWXK2gjt1Aw

Raider Jake

Hey everybody,

I became a Raider fan when I was 12 (I'm 17 now). I've always loved football and I would watch it every chance I got, no matter the team. I wanted to be apart of the team that nobody answered to and didn't take crap from anyone. When I saw the Raiders knocking people over behind the line and picking fights with people after the play was over I knew that this was the team I was built for. I'm proud to be a member of the raider nation and I will be until death!  GO RAIDERS!

NEBRASKARAIDER

Hey Raider Nation,

I became a Raider fan when I was born thanks to my Dad who
was a Raiders fan. I say was, because he passed away in '05 at the age of 45. He brought me up in the Raider tradition. I used to wear a Zebra striped Raiders hat all the time. I really started paying attention to The Raiders when I was about 11 years old. The first full game I watched was The play-off game vs. NE. That will forever be burned in my memory. You know what I'm talking about. The next year my Dad took me to my first Raiders game in KC. We saw Jerry Rice fumble the ball right in front of us. This was the year we went to Super Bowl XXXVIII. My Dad & I suffered through the seasons after the loss, but never lost our hope in the Raiders. It was in '05 when I really started to dig & research the Raiders history. Now I am proud to say that, because of my Dad, I will always be a DIE HARD OAKLAND RAIDERS FAN.

Favorite Raider- Hendricks
Games I've been to :
---------------------------                                      Much Love RAIDER NATION !!!!!
-KC in '02, '06, '07, '09
-Den. in '08

Record : 3-2