Check out our RAIDERS LATEST NEWS section for latest news, videos, interviews, etc

• Welcome to Raider Nation Podcast Forum. Please log in or sign up.

GUESTBOOK (Sign in! Tell us about yourself!)

Started by Randy, September 06, 2008, 03:11:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Donry Fetor

Hey Folks!
Thought I would drop by and introduce myself.  I am a newbie to the site, have been listening to the podcasts for a couple months now.  Nice to have some Raiders banter out there....cause I'm from Canada eh.  Yep.  Raiders-loving-Canuck-from-the-Great-White-North.  I'm in the Toronto area, and right now there is some debate about getting a shitty AFC East team relocated here....which would suck because I cannot stand the Bills.  Freakin' hate the Bills.  Anyway, I have been following the Silver and Black since the late '70's/early '80's.  Really began watching them during the Marcus Allen era and a bit previous to that.  Have been loyal to the club throughout.  For years though it was difficult to catch a Raiders game or even news for that matter.  Regionally, we got Bills games up here.  Nationally, we would get who ever was featured on the big networks.  The last decade has been great for us Raiders fans abroad...at least when it comes to being able to catch a game on the tube.  Glad to be aboard.  Hopefully this season is a barn burner.

Randy

Quote from: RaiderMarcus on March 30, 2014, 08:26:36 PM
Your recent FB posting alerted to me that there was a podcast website ! I had always assumed that it was just a podcast  ::)

Im a Brit and been following the Raiders since 1982 .... when American Football came to UK .... loved the Raiders from the start and with MARCUS Allen  .. how could I refuse ? It was destiny !

I have followed the Raiders from all over the world ... Africa, Indonesia, Hong Kong and now Singapore.
First time I saw Raiders was in LA, and I have been to Oakland a handful of times over the years ... latterly sampling the Bad Boyz of BBQ's delights !

Pumped about the Raiders coming to Wembley. Looking forward to meeting new members of RAIDER NATION.
It gets a bit lonely in Singapore !

Welcome to the forum RaiderMarcus! Its been a little dead in here lately. We invite all new forum members to post in the GUESTBOOK and tell a little about themselves as you did. Raider Greg and I are definitely coming to London for the Wembley game. Can't wait! Crusader Raider will roll out his red carpet to all of the Raider Nation. It's going to be a blast, and if we actually beat the Dolphins it will be perfect! We haven't had a very good track record in recent years, especially in away games, but I think this year we can win this one! Looking forward to meeting you there Marcus.

RaiderMarcus

Your recent FB posting alerted to me that there was a podcast website ! I had always assumed that it was just a podcast  ::)

Im a Brit and been following the Raiders since 1982 .... when American Football came to UK .... loved the Raiders from the start and with MARCUS Allen  .. how could I refuse ? It was destiny !

I have followed the Raiders from all over the world ... Africa, Indonesia, Hong Kong and now Singapore.
First time I saw Raiders was in LA, and I have been to Oakland a handful of times over the years ... latterly sampling the Bad Boyz of BBQ's delights !

Pumped about the Raiders coming to Wembley. Looking forward to meeting new members of RAIDER NATION.
It gets a bit lonely in Singapore !

Toecutter

Howdy all from Coaldale, Alberta, Canada. Been a Raid-aahs fan since I was a wee lad in short pants. 8)

Stabler was the QB hero of mine, thought these guys were the most bad-azz bunch around. Thanks for posting up that video of Charles Woodson coming out of the meeting, gave me chills watching the Raider faithful.

I wear my Raider gear to work all the time, mostly Donkey fans around here ::) Love the podcast, great to hear about our Raiders, can't get enough.

Autumn Wind Williams

welcome danny! my name says enough right? I'm a Raider!!! this is my 2nd year as a season tix holder and it's because of last year section 206 was too grandpa-ish laid back for me..I was out my seat too much where I decided to move to the black hole..at first I was a half season purchaser for years yelling at the tv during games I had no tix for..but i'm one of those guys that belong in the al davis coliseum routing for our team all the way..rrrrrraaaiiiiiidddddeeeeeerrrrrssssssss!!!!<---I love when I hear that at home games!!!

RaiderJoker

HELLO RAIDER NATION!!!!

I'm Danny from out in El Paso, TX and have fallen in love with the Silver and Black over the last couple of years (win, lose, or tie!). The history of being the unexpected and unwanted but taking what they want was the biggest factor of my love.  So much so that we go out of our way so my son can play (and I can coach) in our local peewee Raider team. My newest goal in life is heading to mecca and watch the Raiders play at home.

Raider love for the Raider family and thank you all that I have met that are Raider fans that say hi and welcome me openly.

Can't wait for the season to start... GOOOOO RRRAAAIIIDDDDDDEEERRRSSSS!!!!!!

RaiderJoker... out

raider_erik

Whats happening Raider Nation!
I've bled Silver & Black ever since I can remember. Born and raised in Oakland, but I moved to Salt Lake City a few years ago. Way too many asshole donkey fans up here, but hell it just gives me more motivation to rep harder. Looking to have some game watching parties and keep the nation strong out here. Definitely planning on taking a trip for the home opener though!
Favorite player of all time: Tim Brown. Even with his recent comments I can still say this.
Love the show,
GO RAIDERS

Erik E

ams2fx

Quote from: NJ Raider Kev on January 10, 2012, 04:28:03 PM
Quote from: ams2fx on January 10, 2012, 05:47:39 AM
Hello Raider Nation!
Pleased to meet ya.

Welcome aboard!  Let us know when the book is out!

Go Raiders!

Thanks, Kev!

Book is some ways off--couple of years--but if you want to help me out, click on the link in my sig, take the survey, tell me about being a Raider fan!

NJ Raider Kev

Hello Raider Nation!
Pleased to meet ya.

Welcome aboard!  Let us know when the book is out!

Go Raiders!
Proud Fan Since '72

Raider Rodney

Hello Raider Nation!

Lifelong silver and black bleeder making his first appearance on these boards. Currently live in Germany, but grew up in Virginia, where I was subjected to Redskins games (and fans!) at every turn--getting the Raiders on national tv in the 80s and 90s was phenomenal, but infrequent. I remember some EPIC MNF games--against Detroit in 1990; Bo flattening Boz and hitting the tunnel) and some brutal MNF games (that 91 game that "we friggin gave 'em" at KC [to paraphrase Jim Mora]; that holy butt-whipping Seattle laid on us in 86) and all things in between.

I am actually writing a book about the Raider Nation, and so am doubly pleased to be here meeting you fine folks.

Favorite players of all time (that I saw play): Tim Brown, Howie Long, Bo Jackson, Vann McElroy (dude brought it, period), HayesandHaynes (may as well refer to them by one name), Eddie Anderson, Lionel Washington, Jeff Hostetler, and, of course, Rich Gannon (whose autographed jersey is framed on my office wall).

Pleased to meet ya.

Welcome!

ams2fx

Hello Raider Nation!

Lifelong silver and black bleeder making his first appearance on these boards. Currently live in Germany, but grew up in Virginia, where I was subjected to Redskins games (and fans!) at every turn--getting the Raiders on national tv in the 80s and 90s was phenomenal, but infrequent. I remember some EPIC MNF games--against Detroit in 1990; Bo flattening Boz and hitting the tunnel) and some brutal MNF games (that 91 game that "we friggin gave 'em" at KC [to paraphrase Jim Mora]; that holy butt-whipping Seattle laid on us in 86) and all things in between.

I am actually writing a book about the Raider Nation, and so am doubly pleased to be here meeting you fine folks.

Favorite players of all time (that I saw play): Tim Brown, Howie Long, Bo Jackson, Vann McElroy (dude brought it, period), HayesandHaynes (may as well refer to them by one name), Eddie Anderson, Lionel Washington, Jeff Hostetler, and, of course, Rich Gannon (whose autographed jersey is framed on my office wall).

Pleased to meet ya.

Raiderboy1

Quote from: Zeus on August 26, 2011, 07:20:08 AM
Hello all -  thanks for letting me in.  I'm from Wichita, Ks. and looking forward to the season.   "Silver & Black" will once again rule the galaxy.
Welcome to the asylum............................we the inmates get to run the place along with RAIDER "GANGREL" GREG and RANDY "THE BALD" RAIDER!

Raider Greg

Quote from: Zeus on August 26, 2011, 11:53:11 AM
Quote from: RaiderRay on August 26, 2011, 07:46:42 AM
Hello all -  thanks for letting me in.  I'm from Wichita, Ks. and looking forward to the season.   "Silver & Black" will once again rule the galaxy.

Welcome!  I like the picture of Zeus holding the flag...   ;D

Thanks, I made it several years ago when I was on a different Raider site.
WELCOME ZEUS TO THE RNP FORUM....FUNNY AND A BIT EMOTIONAL BUT WTF....WERE RAIDER FANS.......

Zeus

Quote from: RaiderRay on August 26, 2011, 07:46:42 AM

Thanks, I made it several years ago when I was on a different Raider site.

RaiderRay

Zeus

RAIDER MIKE

Quote from: Raider Greg on August 22, 2011, 09:03:45 PM
Quote from: Randy on August 22, 2011, 07:14:30 PM
Quote from: RAIDER MIKE on August 20, 2011, 09:03:09 PM
Hey I'mmmmmmm Back!
Welcome back Mike.  :)
Welcome Back WILD MAN MIKE!!! We have missed your imput here Brutha....Nice to have you back....
Hey I'mmmmmmm Back!
Thanks guys we all love this team and now lets look at this bright future cause it may not look like it now but we will rise to the top of the mountain and see our team win a SB I have no doubt in my mind about that... We just got to make it happen in a 5 year window... .and when it does happen I want to be there to celebrate it with you guys and EVERYONE cause we have been thru so much the last 10 years and it's our time especially if the world is going to end in 2012 ;D ;D I want to see a SB! ......will it happen?  ......time will tell!    Thanks Randy and Greg for welcoming me back on here I'm happy to be back and see what's up in the Raider NAtion!

Raider Greg

Hey I'mmmmmmm Back!
Welcome Back WILD MAN MIKE!!! We have missed your imput here Brutha....Nice to have you back....

Randy

RAIDER MIKE

Quote from: HELLRAIDER on August 21, 2011, 06:45:18 AM
Quote from: NJ Raider Kev on August 21, 2011, 03:57:42 PM
Quote from: RAIDER MIKE on August 20, 2011, 09:03:09 PMALL RAIDER fans together and become a force in the black hole that any QB enters will face hells bells of rocking loud Raider fans in the Mecca

Welcome back, Mike!  Glad that you are here!

Go Raiders!
Welcome back Mike.......................its been weird not having you here...........so come and enjoy!

Thanks Guys for the welcome and I'll try to be here more often and hear what's the scoop on the forum

NJ Raider Kev

Quote from: RAIDER MIKE on August 20, 2011, 09:03:09 PMALL RAIDER fans together and become a force in the black hole that any QB enters will face hells bells of rocking loud Raider fans in the Mecca

Welcome back, Mike!  Glad that you are here!

Go Raiders!
Proud Fan Since '72

Raiderboy1

Hey I'mmmmmmm Back! well in smaller capacity.... First of all I want to apologize to everyone here on this forum and Randy and Greg for all the unfortunate drama BS that went on.... It caused me to become angry so on and so and so on..... So long story short... I'm back here just as a casual Raider fan this is Greg's space and his baby that I respect very much cause he and Randy have worked so hard thru the very hard times in Raider history and pulled alot of us fans thru that period and kept our chins up and that is what I liked most about the Raider Nation podcast!.... is that is stands for alot of things that I love.... So I decided to make amends and just get ALL RAIDER fans together and become a force in the black hole that any QB enters will face hells bells of rocking loud Raider fans in the Mecca and I want a clear mind knowing that EVERYONE is together so when we win we can high five and hug whatever you would do after winning a SB.... Cause That's what I expect the Raiders to do in the near future.... call me crazy but that's what I think and I want to join forces of ALL Raider fans in the Raider NAtion to get together like in the movie "Warriors" (70's) and have all gangs come together for a big bad ass gathering... .... Anyway I want to say no more BS from this Raider Fan and I will be checking in from time to time and check in with you all and see what's the pulse in the Raider Nation is. I hope you guys forgive my stupid acts and move on!...GO RAIDERS!
Welcome back Mike.......................its been weird not having you here...........so come and enjoy!

RAIDER MIKE

Hey I'mmmmmmm Back! well in smaller capacity.... First of all I want to apologize to everyone here on this forum and Randy and Greg for all the unfortunate drama BS that went on.... It caused me to become angry so on and so and so on..... So long story short... I'm back here just as a casual Raider fan this is Greg's space and his baby that I respect very much cause he and Randy have worked so hard thru the very hard times in Raider history and pulled alot of us fans thru that period and kept our chins up and that is what I liked most about the Raider Nation podcast!.... is that is stands for alot of things that I love.... So I decided to make amends and just get ALL RAIDER fans together and become a force in the black hole that any QB enters will face hells bells of rocking loud Raider fans in the Mecca and I want a clear mind knowing that EVERYONE is together so when we win we can high five and hug whatever you would do after winning a SB.... Cause That's what I expect the Raiders to do in the near future.... call me crazy but that's what I think and I want to join forces of ALL Raider fans in the Raider NAtion to get together like in the movie "Warriors" (70's) and have all gangs come together for a big bad ass gathering... .... Anyway I want to say no more BS from this Raider Fan and I will be checking in from time to time and check in with you all and see what's the pulse in the Raider Nation is. I hope you guys forgive my stupid acts and move on!...GO RAIDERS!

Raiderboy1

Welcome to the jungle RAIDER MARK.........................................its a great place to be a RAIDER FAN!

Raider Greg

Quote from: RaiderWildeStyle on March 25, 2011, 06:29:08 PM
Welcome RAIDERMARK.

Yes in Deed......Welcome Brutha! This is a place for the Raider Nation.....

Raiderwilde

oklandraida84

Welcom patna! This is a great forum with many characters as you will soon find out! I HATE NINER FANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't stand them. Greg/Randy do a great job in uniting this forum. Some people abuse it but welcome to the dungeon that is The Raider Nation Podcast!

Raider Mark

What's going fellas, names Raider Mark. Been a fan for over 30 years now. Been listenin to da podcast fo a while. Raider Greg is da shit man, Raider Randy you guys are off the hook love what you do. I live in hostile territory in San Fran. I hate dem whiner fans! Anywayz i'm a diehard fan i go to a few games every year as money has been tight. If theres is a season dis year i gotta join yall and have a drink wifchu guys. The Raiders finna be monsters dis year!

Raider Greg

Quote from: LSD on January 11, 2011, 09:32:07 AM
I have followed the Raiders for a long time and all I can say to the world is......

Just say yes to drugs and smoke dope! :D
Thats about it! There is NOTHING we can do about it but.....NOT go to the games.....Well....This season was one of the worst if not the worst in attendance.....If Al cannot restore the confidence in the team the fan base will NOT be coming to Oakland. The Raiders will suffer the wrath of the Raider Nation IN ticket sales. Im not sure Al cares....Its more about him not the team...More about his ability to control everything not winning.

..............................................."I NEED A FREEKIN DRINK AND A BONG HIT!................................................

Raider Greg

Welcome "Hellbilly" Raider.......Welcome to the RNP crew that are many shades of Silver and Black but all LOVE this fuckin team. We differ in our views at times but agree most times on the issues that face this great team. Its a refreshing take on the Raiders and most times funny as hell.........We are glad you found us Soooooooooooooooooo Let us know what the hell your thinkin Brutha!!! ;D

Raiderboy1

Quote from: Hellbilly on December 14, 2010, 04:22:53 PM
Whats up Raider Nation !!

Life long raiders fan, I'm from Atlanta, Georgia now living near Dallas, TX. I became a raider fan when I was around 7 or so, my hole family are Falcons fans but I chose the Raiders and I've been hooked ever since. The Raiders killer fans wearing skeleton mask and dressing up drew me in right away, I'm a metal head that loves horror movies so its a perfect fit from the start. I've never been able to make it to a Raiders game but I've all ways wanted to go see one. CHEERS ! \m/ Silver and Black 4 Life \m/
Welcome to the freak show.........................................................this is site is full of a sorted cast of characters....and yes horror movies and metal are right up my alley as well....................so welcome to the RNP nation hellbilly!

Hellbilly

Whats up Raider Nation !!

Life long raiders fan, I'm from Atlanta, Georgia now living near Dallas, TX. I became a raider fan when I was around 7 or so, my whole family are Falcons fans but I chose the Raiders and I've been hooked ever since. The Raiders killer fans wearing skeleton mask and dressing up drew me in right away, I'm a metal head that loves horror movies so its a perfect fit from the start. I've never been able to make it to a Raiders game but I've all ways wanted to go see one. CHEERS ! \m/ Silver and Black 4 Life \m/

Matty Raider

Whassup Raider Nation -

Been a fan since '88.  Saw Bo Jackson play in the Silver and Black as a kid and I knew that was my team.

Bad-ass, right?  You remember seeing those colors as a young'un?  Ha...

I am from upstate NY, deep in hostile territory with the Giants, Jets, and <gasp> Bills fans.

Been out to the Mecca only once, 10-1-2006 for a BS loss to the Browns!  Ugh.  I have seen our boys play on the road against the Bills, Jets, Browns, Dolphins, and in a few weeks, the Jaguars.

I'm a Marine Vet and work proudly in law enforcement.

Been listening for to the podacst for a couple years and I just started calling in to the podcast as Matty Raider.

Raider Randy and Raider Greg, thanks so much for sharing the love.  I am sure I speak for all of us here, when I say you guys do an outstanding job and we all very much appreciate the time you guys put in so that we can all enjoy the RNP.

RAIDER NATION FOR LIFE!

- Matt

Raiderboy1

Quote from: Mark - The Small Raider on November 25, 2010, 02:53:51 PM
Been a fan since 1982 - first year football made the TV over here in the UK. Been a listener for around 2/3 years as Raider Mayek but have now changed my name as whenever I call the Bone Line when drinking, I get called Raider Mac. My fault for not enunciating correctly I suppose - or for having such a stupid name.

So... henceforth I shall be known as Mark - The Small Raider.

Never made it to the Mecca - but Big Dave and Keith the Crusader Raider tell me it is a "must do" experience so as soon as I can afford it - I will be there.

Love the show.
Welcome, its a jungle in here! Some real freaking crazies..............and some real diehards.....and some real opinionated ones as well....................all together we make up the greatest Sports fan forum podcast board ever.....so I say welcome SMALL RAIDER!

Raider Mayek

Been a fan since 1982 - first year football made the TV over here in the UK. Been a listener for around 2/3 years as Raider Mayek but have now changed my name as whenever I call the Bone Line when drinking, I get called Raider Mac. My fault for not enunciating correctly I suppose - or for having such a stupid name.

So... henceforth I shall be known as Mark - The Small Raider.

Never made it to the Mecca - but Big Dave and Keith the Crusader Raider tell me it is a "must do" experience so as soon as I can afford it - I will be there.

Love the show.

RAIDERNATIONnATE

Quote from: RAIDER MIKE on November 10, 2010, 08:07:27 AM
Quote from: RAIDERNATIONnATE on November 09, 2010, 11:37:18 PM
Whats up RAIDER NATION it's RAIDERNATE AKA RAIDERNATIONNATE from sacramento,ca big fan of the raiders for along time and always will be. ONE OF THE BIGGEST RAIDER FANS IN THE WORLD!!
WELCOME Raider Nate! I like seeing new people join our RNP tree (Forum)! IT's got some of the most die hard fans on the planet here!... So welcome!... I seen you checked out my videos too Thanks for watching!

Thanks Raider mike!! RAIDERRRRRRRRRRSS!

WichitaRaider

I'm new on here and just wanted to give a shout out to all my Raiders brothers and sisters out there across this great country!  Greg, been listening to your podcast for about 2 years now, and you are off the hook man!  Love it!  So glad my boys dealt with the Queefs on Sunday!  My voice is just coming back and it's nice to wear my gear without taking a bunch of shit for it around here (middle of Kansas).  Anyway, I hope to log on a lot and add my opinion when I can!  RAIDERS!! RAIDERS!!

RAIDERNATIONnATE

Whats up RAIDER NATION it's RAIDERNATE AKA RAIDERNATIONNATE from sacramento,ca big fan of the raiders for along time and always will be. ONE OF THE BIGGEST RAIDER FANS IN THE WORLD!!

houston raider

Quote from: SonovaRaider on November 05, 2010, 12:42:14 PM
Hey everybody. I'm from Missouri, actually an hour north of KC, and my father is the biggest raider fan I "personally" know. He goes by Emperor Oz. The twist for this week is my mom is a Chiefs Fan. I enjoy every week of the season but, twice a year i worry about going to my parents house to watch football. I have dealt with this rivalry my entire life. Emperor Oz has been a Raider fan since 1976. Hoping to get tickets for Jan 2nd. Hopefully we can meet you there if you are coming out.
I will be at the Chiefs game on January 2nd...you can get tickets online.It's easier and cheaper to get tickets in the upper deck.Arrowhead is a GREAT place to watch the Raiders vs Chiefs game!Raiderssssss! ;)

Raider Bob from Knoxville

Quote from: SonovaRaider on November 05, 2010, 12:42:14 PM
Hey everybody. I'm from Missouri, actually an hour north of KC, and my father is the biggest raider fan I "personally" know. He goes by Emperor Oz. The twist for this week is my mom is a Chiefs Fan. I enjoy every week of the season but, twice a year i worry about going to my parents house to watch football. I have dealt with this rivalry my entire life. Emperor Oz has been a Raider fan since 1976. Hoping to get tickets for Jan 2nd. Hopefully we can meet you their if you are coming out.

Your parents sound priceless....I couldn't imagine being married to a Chiefs fan  :o

SonovaRaider

Hey everybody. I'm from Missouri, actually an hour north of KC, and my father is the biggest raider fan I "personally" know. He goes by Emperor Oz. The twist for this week is my mom is a Chiefs Fan. I enjoy every week of the season but, twice a year i worry about going to my parents house to watch football. I have dealt with this rivalry my entire life. Emperor Oz has been a Raider fan since 1976. Hoping to get tickets for Jan 2nd. Hopefully we can meet you there if you are coming out.

houston raider

hello tartan,
When i do settle down i'll make sure i renew my wedding vows to a lovely lady on a raider nation podcast! I wouldn;t want it any other way....and the reception will be at Ricky's!!!:O)

TartanRaider

Quote from: houston raider on October 19, 2010, 06:48:14 PM
Great pic of you and your lovely wife tartan!:O)

Thanks Bro, much appreciated.  Im glad i have inspired your longing desire for randy Wilde, given some facial hair repositioning...

Raiderwilde

Chicks with Glasses are hot.

IF randys moustache hair was on his noggin, then i might just of had me a good old fashion San Francisco wedding :P

houston raider

Great pic of you and your lovely wife tartan!:O)

TartanRaider

I have signed the guestbook many moons ago but i have been meaning to stick my wedding photo up fo a while.  So here is me and my lovely Texan wife on on 13th August this year getting hitched at Loch Lomond here in sunny Scotland.

[attachment deleted by admin]

houston raider

Quote from: RaiderAnalicia on September 27, 2010, 10:26:26 AM
Hey yall! My name is Analicia and I live in NC. I'm a graduate student and I'm studying literature. I come from a long line of Raiders fans, so it runs in the blood.  I signed up a few months ago, but I'm going to try to be better about posting. I'm excited about this forum! Let me know if yall have any questions.

Oh, btw, I just found out that my officemate played on the same hs soccer team as Seabass. He saw me with my Raiders shirt and asked me if I was a Raiders fan, then proceeded to spill the beans.
Welcome aboard Analicia the Raider ship. Good Luck with your studies in college...I was a Liberal Arts major myself. Gotta love some good lit..:O)
    Btw the Raiders have a annual event called Raider Mecca. You get to go to The Raiders facility and take the group tour. They also have a event where you get to meet Raider Legends and socialize with them and other mecca members. Then you go to a Raiders tailgate (GREAT BBQ) and then to the Raiders game....Thie website is Raiders mecca.com I believe. I hope to attend my first Raiders Mecca next year! - i Can't wait!:O)
    I have been following The Raiders since the Heidi game. How about YOU? I called the Texans pregame again the Raiders - they said the Raider fans are so LOYAL to their teams and are Die-Hard fans...isn't that right? As Greg says "Gotta Love IT" Raidersssss!!!! 8)

NCRaiderFan

Quote from: RaiderAnalicia on September 27, 2010, 10:26:26 AM
Hey yall! My name is Analicia and I live in NC.
Welcome! There are a few of us here from NC actually.  I'm sure you'll fit right in.

RaiderAnalicia

Hey yall! My name is Analicia and I live in NC. I'm a graduate student and I'm studying literature. I come from a long line of Raiders fans, so it runs in the blood.  I signed up a few months ago, but I'm going to try to be better about posting. I'm excited about this forum! Let me know if yall have any questions.

Oh, btw, I just found out that my officemate played on the same hs soccer team as Seabass. He saw me with my Raiders shirt and asked me if I was a Raiders fan, then proceeded to spill the beans.

NYRaider

All Nation~
   I been a Raider fan for over 25 Years...one might say 'Old School".
Yes, I live in enemy territory (Jets land). Been to many a Jets and Raiders game...for the most part the jet fans are ok...a few assholes though.
I been listening to Greg for months now and I just love his podcast, as I get little to no info on our team here.
Be well all
NYRaider
Dave