RAIDERS TALK BOARDS > Raiders and NFL Talk

REBUILDING the OAKLAND RAIDERS

(1/14) > >>

Matty Raider:
Damn, missed the boneline!  Perfect opportunity for me to say on the phone what I am going to say now...

WE HAVE TO WIN FIRST.

Take your silver and black glasses off and see this for what it is...top tier FAs aren't coming to a team that has been completely unstable and losing for over a decade.  To top it off, we have no f'n clue where the team is going to be next year.  Try selling that to a primadonna athlete.

Let's get some stability and move forward.  Build the trenches through FA.  Sure, it's not sexy but I love me some beasts on the line.   It ain't Reggie's fault either fellas, Cobb knew we'd pay him $13M a season, he chose to go back to the Packers with ARod throwing him the rock in the playoffs.  Do you blame him?  As for Suh, fuck him.  He was never coming here.  It would take to all about week 2 for the NFL to suspend him anyway with a Raiders shield on his new helmet.  Enough already.

BUILD.
THROUGH.
THE.
DRAFT.

Anyone who doesn't want to come to the Raiders, screw em.  Us against the world.  I like it that way.

wordpuddles:
Especially since we lost a chance at randall cobb after green bay resigned him

Raider_D:
Suh is almost a must for me at this point. It is more due to the trickle effect. If we actually spend the money to get him it going to open the eyes to more "big time" free agents that we mean business and we would be able to bring more in such as Cobb or Murray from the cowboys. We have the money and it is finally time to spend it and stop sitting on it like it is gaining interest. We have the opportunity and we need this to help solidify our base for this team for the now and future cause along with Mac and Carr and Reece. Let him meet with us next week and DO NOT let him leave without signing.

Toecutter:
Haven't watched any...but have read various reports...whatever they're worth.

We need a big, physical WR who can (please Lord) catch the friggin ball. Why not use a first pick? We used one on a CB who could conceivably drop dead tying his shoes, (sorry DJH but I wouldn't have picked ya).

We got the QB (finally) now give him some weaponry.

Then fill some holes with the next three, maybe four picks. They all have to be starters, no projects. Then, FA, maybe a couple of stars, don't be stupid paying too much.

...This is RM's moment, this draft must be his opus for us to be climbing back up into the light.

...Otherwise...it's gloryhole for us...

Donry Fetor:
Anyone watching the Combine?  Any thoughts on the WR's or some of the other 'key' positions needed by the Silver and Black?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version