RAIDERS TALK BOARDS > Raiders and NFL Talk

NFL Playoffs 2013

<< < (2/2)

NEBRASKARAIDER:
Another fumble in the Wash/Sea game not called correctly!!!!! Wow I don't even know what " football" is supposed to be any more. Almost not enjoyable to watch because you see shit and you know what's supposed to be called and it's either called wrong or not called at all. This is fucking pathetic... absolutely pathetic!

NEBRASKARAIDER:
Watching this Indy/Balt game and in the first 6 minutes of the game there's been a fumble by Baltimore that was never fully recovered by Indy but given to them anyway without review. Then on Indys drive after the fumble there's two face masks committed by Baltimore... one on a WR that was blatantly obvious as he was swung outta bounds by it, the other on Luck while being pressured in the pocket. Neither of these were called!!! Now I've seen more penalties /turnovers not called or not called correctly this season than in any previous, excluding the stand-inofficials at the beginning of the season. Now as many of these were in our games a number of them were not. These calls that I'm talking about aren't even questionable they're right there, in your face obvious. Is this just me or have any of you noticed this as well. What I'm getting at is officials controlling the outcomes of games the way they want it to happen.

Randy:
This weekend the NFL kicks off its postseason with the four Wild Card games. Of the eight teams playing, four did not qualify for the playoffs last season. Those four teams must be the basis for how the Oakland Raiders become relevant again in this league.

Complete Story:

http://www.rantsports.com/nfl/2013/01/05/oakland-raiders-better-pay-attention-to-wild-card-weekend/?TGLBMbBXZU3Uja14.99

Randy:
NFL Playoffs 2013

NFL Playoff Predictions
Steve Corkran, BayAreaNewsGroup
http://www.insidebayarea.com/other-sports/ci_22315019/nfl-playoffs-our-expert-picks-first-round-games

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version