RAIDERS TALK BOARDS > Raiders and NFL Talk

NFL Draft

(1/28) > >>

Raider Argo:

--- Quote from: Calgary Raider on May 03, 2015, 11:16:22 AM ---I really liked the picks at the start of the draft! We're Raider Nation now give me some AC/DC and lets get back to taking what we want on offense. I also like the OG from Florida. Anyone named Mongo is good in my books. Other picks I don't know enough about but that's what Reggie, Captain Jack and the scouts get paid to know. I like the potential of the 2013 draft, the 2014 draft was incredible so they earn the benefit of the doubt to see how this draft class pans out.

Just booked my tickets to celebrate the renaissance of the Raiders at the home opener vs the Bengals. First game live and of course I'm going to be enjoying it from inside The Black Hole.

Go Raiders!

I have to agree with what Calgary Raider has said here, it was an inteligent draft which ensures we will certainly be able to put a lot more points up on the board.  The TE signing was under apreciated and i think having this weapon will be very beneficial to the development of Carr as a QB.  Always good to have a safe short field option.

I too will be making my first trip to Oakland for the home opener and look forward to meeting all you guys in September!

GO RAIDERS!!!

Raider Argo....out

--- End quote ---

Calgary Raider:
I really liked the picks at the start of the draft! We're Raider Nation now give me some AC/DC and lets get back to taking what we want on offense. I also like the OG from Florida. Anyone named Mongo is good in my books. Other picks I don't know enough about but that's what Reggie, Captain Jack and the scouts get paid to know. I like the potential of the 2013 draft, the 2014 draft was incredible so they earn the benefit of the doubt to see how this draft class pans out.

Just booked my tickets to celebrate the renaissance of the Raiders at the home opener vs the Bengals. First game live and of course I'm going to be enjoying it from inside The Black Hole.

Go Raiders!

Another Porter:
Very happy with Cooper pick, Edwards I dont know that was the best pick at thag spot.

Matty Raider:
OK REGGIE, NAIL THIS DRAFT TONIGHT!  GO RAIDERS!!!!!!!!!!

Another Porter:
I'd be more than happy with Leonard Williams and the guy WANTS to be a Raider.

I'm hoping for Amari Cooper though.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version