RAIDERS TALK BOARDS > Raiders and NFL Talk

NFL Draft

<< < (24/26) > >>

Matty Raider:

--- Quote from: RaiderWildeStyle on January 17, 2013, 02:33:46 PM ---I don't know which Crocodile jaws i wanna use except I want people to know that Manti T'eo is the bigger clown

Manti T'eo giving a Fake Name >>>> Rolando McClain giving a fake name

I'm usually one not to judge a man for what he does off the field as long as he shows up and does his job on the field. But this is just sick going around and I don't believe for a second he was part of a hoax. He is on record saying he met his dying girlfriend.

PS: I have a 2nd facebook profile for an imaginary girlfriend... her name is Mia Luufthan and it's a picture of a girls left hand.
But I've never used Mia as a stepping stone to help show that I am a good guy when she's on her deathbed and I have a tribute game to honour her life.

--- End quote ---

LMAO! 

Reggie won't take him anyway, not with this regime.  They were already burned with Rolando's dumb ass.  Al wouldn't have cared one bit though, he could have said aliens abducted him....not Reggie though....

According to mock drafts recently, Star Lotulelei (DT, Utah) looking at the #3 pick, Raiders.  I am good with that.  looks like Jarvis Jones might go #2. 

RaiderWildeStyle:
I don't know which Crocodile jaws i wanna use except I want people to know that Manti T'eo is the bigger clown

Manti T'eo giving a Fake Name >>>> Rolando McClain giving a fake name

I'm usually one not to judge a man for what he does off the field as long as he shows up and does his job on the field. But this is just sick going around and I don't believe for a second he was part of a hoax. He is on record saying he met his dying girlfriend.

PS: I have a 2nd facebook profile for an imaginary girlfriend... her name is Mia Luufthan and it's a picture of a girls left hand.
But I've never used Mia as a stepping stone to help show that I am a good guy when she's on her deathbed and I have a tribute game to honour her life. 

Matty Raider:
This is one of the most bizarre stories I have ever heard.

Randy:
The wrenching story of Notre Dame football star Manti Te'o's girlfriend dying of leukemia - a loss he said inspired him to play his best all the way to the BCS championship - was dismissed by the school as a hoax perpetrated against the linebacker.

Notre Dame said Wednesday night it believes the Heisman Trophy finalist was duped into an online relationship with a woman whose "death" was then faked by the perpetrators of the hoax.

The school made the statement following a lengthy story by Deadspin.com, saying it could find no record that Lennay Kekua ever existed. The website story suggests a friend of Te'o may have carried out the hoax and that the football player may have been in on it.

Complete story:
http://957thegame.stats.com/multisport/story.asp?i=20130116174545303695308

Matty Raider:

--- Quote from: RaiderWildeStyle on January 09, 2013, 08:06:05 PM ---It's just a real tough spot for Reggie to trade down not knowing where T'eo will go/be available.

If this javius jones kid is anything like the pass rusher the broncos selected 2 years back then I wouldn't blink when I pulled the trigger. VPN miller

I want a OL. Someone who gonna help out with Palme prior and McFadden production and we dan get rid of khalif Barnes (move veldheer to the right)

--- End quote ---

I agree but we can't go wrong with drafting for either offensive or defensive lines at this point.  I am leaning towards best player available at the pick at this point.  We must fill some gaping holes on D though.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version