RAIDERS TALK BOARDS > Raiders and NFL Talk

NFL Draft

<< < (24/25) > >>

Matty Raider:
Trade down the pick.  Me personally, I still want Te'o.  I am partial though as I am a ND fan.  However, I think that Te'o is the kind of kid you can build your defense around.  He has the heart of a lion and you can't coach that.  Manti was first projected top 5, now it is top 12.  I say trade the pick and pick him up later in the first round.  If we keep the pick, get Jarvis Jones out of Georgia - he is a beast.

Randy:

--- Quote from: RaiderWildeStyle on January 08, 2013, 02:47:33 PM ---T'eo had a pretty bad game in the National Championship.. Definitly not worth wasting our no.3 pick on when we can trade down a few spots and grab later.

Speaking of trading down
I was wondering if anyone had a opinion on the Aussie kid Jesse Williams for Alabama.. Dude plays Defensive Line (area of need) and Saban put him in to play fullback at some goalline situations.

I'd like the pick because he is Australian, but wondering if anyone else thought he was worth trading down and grabbing?

--- End quote ---

If he has a gator on his back, like you always do at Raiders games (or is it a croc....I'm never sure), it might get caught up on the other players.  ;)

RaiderWildeStyle:
T'eo had a pretty bad game in the National Championship.. Definitly not worth wasting our no.3 pick on when we can trade down a few spots and grab later.

Speaking of trading down
I was wondering if anyone had a opinion on the Aussie kid Jesse Williams for Alabama.. Dude plays Defensive Line (area of need) and Saban put him in to play fullback at some goalline situations.

I'd like the pick because he is Australian, but wondering if anyone else thought he was worth trading down and grabbing?

Randy:

2013 Draft Tracker, NFL Draft History, Videos, Photos

http://www.nfl.com/draft/2013

Raider Frank:
Let's hope they try to drop down and get that 2nd and fourth and more...... I think they can get someone to cough up a late round first, 2nd, fourth and some more for next year. I know there's an "assigned" value for these picks but i've always thought the Raiders get hosed on these trades.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version