RAIDERS TALK BOARDS > Raiders and NFL Talk

NFL Draft

<< < (24/28) > >>

Randy:
Oakland Raiders mock draft (updated after Senior Bowl)

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1502889-oakland-raiders-mock-draft-updated-7-round-projections-after-senior-bowl

Randy:
Does coaching Senior Bowl give Raiders draft edge?
Paul Gutierrez, Comcast SportsNet
http://www.csnbayarea.com/blog/paul-gutierrez/does-coaching-senior-bowl-give-raiders-draft-edge

Matty Raider:

--- Quote from: Tokai Raider on January 17, 2013, 10:40:58 PM ---
--- Quote from: Matty Raider on January 17, 2013, 04:22:09 PM ---
--- Quote from: RaiderWildeStyle on January 17, 2013, 02:33:46 PM ---I don't know which Crocodile jaws i wanna use except I want people to know that Manti T'eo is the bigger clown

Manti T'eo giving a Fake Name >>>> Rolando McClain giving a fake name

I'm usually one not to judge a man for what he does off the field as long as he shows up and does his job on the field. But this is just sick going around and I don't believe for a second he was part of a hoax. He is on record saying he met his dying girlfriend.

PS: I have a 2nd facebook profile for an imaginary girlfriend... her name is Mia Luufthan and it's a picture of a girls left hand.
But I've never used Mia as a stepping stone to help show that I am a good guy when she's on her deathbed and I have a tribute game to honour her life.

--- End quote ---

LMAO! 

Reggie won't take him anyway, not with this regime.  They were already burned with Rolando's dumb ass.  Al wouldn't have cared one bit though, he could have said aliens abducted him....not Reggie though....

According to mock drafts recently, Star Lotulelei (DT, Utah) looking at the #3 pick, Raiders.  I am good with that.  looks like Jarvis Jones might go #2.

--- End quote ---

I see this ridiculous situation as a sign the Raiders are moving forward. Not long ago, this kind of shit happened every year with the Raiders. This shit has Raiders written all over it. It's JaMarcus in its size and insanity. (JaMarcus is now an adjective.) But, it didn't happen to us, it happened to someone else. The guy had the grace to get caught BEFORE we drafted him. Now, whoever we draft can still get caught with coke and strippers, or go all Darrell Russell on a woman and even videotape it, or whatever ... but we dodged a bullet this time (ooh, a McClain reference!). I see that as a positive sign. Anytime crazy shit happens to another team, I breathe a sigh of relief.

--- End quote ---

Actually, the Raiders are indirectly tied to this, Marques Tuiasosopo....remember Tui???

He is the cousin of Ronaiah Tuiasosopo, who "claims" he concocted the hoax. 

Maybe Marques was Lennay Kekua?  HAHAHAHA

What a joke.

"Tui went KaBlooie" (Raider Greg quote)

Randy:
Reggie McKenzie: Manti Te'o is a first-round talent
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000127832/article/oakland-raiders-gm-manti-teo-is-a-firstround-talent

Manti Te'o girlfriend hoax will factor into NFL draft evaluation
http://www.nfl.com/draft/story/0ap1000000127631/article/manti-teo-girlfriend-hoax-will-factor-into-nfl-draft-evaluation

Tokai Raider:

--- Quote from: Matty Raider on January 17, 2013, 04:22:09 PM ---
--- Quote from: RaiderWildeStyle on January 17, 2013, 02:33:46 PM ---I don't know which Crocodile jaws i wanna use except I want people to know that Manti T'eo is the bigger clown

Manti T'eo giving a Fake Name >>>> Rolando McClain giving a fake name

I'm usually one not to judge a man for what he does off the field as long as he shows up and does his job on the field. But this is just sick going around and I don't believe for a second he was part of a hoax. He is on record saying he met his dying girlfriend.

PS: I have a 2nd facebook profile for an imaginary girlfriend... her name is Mia Luufthan and it's a picture of a girls left hand.
But I've never used Mia as a stepping stone to help show that I am a good guy when she's on her deathbed and I have a tribute game to honour her life.

--- End quote ---

LMAO! 

Reggie won't take him anyway, not with this regime.  They were already burned with Rolando's dumb ass.  Al wouldn't have cared one bit though, he could have said aliens abducted him....not Reggie though....

According to mock drafts recently, Star Lotulelei (DT, Utah) looking at the #3 pick, Raiders.  I am good with that.  looks like Jarvis Jones might go #2.

--- End quote ---

I see this ridiculous situation as a sign the Raiders are moving forward. Not long ago, this kind of shit happened every year with the Raiders. This shit has Raiders written all over it. It's JaMarcus in its size and insanity. (JaMarcus is now an adjective.) But, it didn't happen to us, it happened to someone else. The guy had the grace to get caught BEFORE we drafted him. Now, whoever we draft can still get caught with coke and strippers, or go all Darrell Russell on a woman and even videotape it, or whatever ... but we dodged a bullet this time (ooh, a McClain reference!). I see that as a positive sign. Anytime crazy shit happens to another team, I breathe a sigh of relief.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version