LATEST NEWS and discussion > RAIDERS TALK and Discussion, plus Raiders 2016 Schedule and Draft Class

NFL Draft

<< < (4/29) > >>

NEBRASKARAIDER:
Glad we replaced Houston on the line with Mack....solid defensive player that I hope will have a smooth transition into a successful career in the NFL with the most Feared Silver&Black! GO RAIDERS!!!

Ps...Thank you Randy & Greg for the shows!!! Keep On Keepin on!!!

NJ Raider Kev:
I agree. We should take Sammy Watkins at #5.  Dont trade down. Reggie has a hard time with draft picks. I say go for the best available at the fifth pick.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Raider G360:

--- Quote from: houston raider on May 02, 2014, 03:21:02 PM ---The Oakland Raiders need to Draft Wide receiver Sammy Watkins (from Clemson) with the number 5 pick. Don't make a trade with the 49ers so they can get the number 5 pick!!!I can't state this ENOUGH!!! Sammy Watkins will be the NEXT Tim Brown...Lets Do IT!! Don't trade the #5 pick away!!

--- End quote ---

A long time ago in a Draft far, far away we passed up Calvin Johnson for JaMarcus Russell. We can't make that same mistake again. I agree. Sammy Watkins is the one to get. We have our QB, but he needs a star receiver to throw to. I feel like Watkins is that guy.

houston raider:
The Oakland Raiders need to Draft Wide receiver Sammy Watkins (from Clemson) with the number 5 pick. Don't make a trade with the 49ers so they can get the number 5 pick!!!I can't state this ENOUGH!!! Sammy Watkins will be the NEXT Tim Brown...Lets Do IT!! Don't trade the #5 pick away!!

Matty Raider:
SIX MORE DAYS TO GO!!!!!!!!!

CANNOT FREAKING WAIT!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version