RAIDERS TALK BOARDS > Raiders and NFL Talk

NFL Draft

<< < (2/26) > >>

houston raider:
The Oakland Raiders need to Draft Wide receiver Sammy Watkins (from Clemson) with the number 5 pick. Don't make a trade with the 49ers so they can get the number 5 pick!!!I can't state this ENOUGH!!! Sammy Watkins will be the NEXT Tim Brown...Lets Do IT!! Don't trade the #5 pick away!!

Matty Raider:
SIX MORE DAYS TO GO!!!!!!!!!

CANNOT FREAKING WAIT!

Raider Rodney:

--- Quote from: Matty Raider on March 25, 2014, 01:03:05 PM ---So we sit at the #5 pick....I think we can all agree we need to draft someone at that spot who is a playmaker and can step in immediately.  If either Clowney, Watkins or Mack is there - grab him.  If not, I am not opposed to trading back.  Love to grab Aaron Donald, DT/Pitt or Mike Evans WR/Texas A&M and recoup another 2nd Rounder.

TP wants out - perhaps we could get back our 5th (wasted on Flynn) or 6th back from the Schaub trade.

I am not opposed to making a run at DeSean Jackson either if the price is right.  Sure he's a diva but so are most WRs in the NFL.  At least he doesn't piss hot on drug tests and/or get arrested.

--- End quote ---

I agree with everything you said about the draft.  I'm leaning towards Watkins myself...Clowney scares me a little.

I'm personally glad we didn't get Jackson, another head case we don't need....he will fit in great in Washington!!!

Matty Raider:
So we sit at the #5 pick....I think we can all agree we need to draft someone at that spot who is a playmaker and can step in immediately.  If either Clowney, Watkins or Mack is there - grab him.  If not, I am not opposed to trading back.  Love to grab Aaron Donald, DT/Pitt or Mike Evans WR/Texas A&M and recoup another 2nd Rounder.

TP wants out - perhaps we could get back our 5th (wasted on Flynn) or 6th back from the Schaub trade.

I am not opposed to making a run at DeSean Jackson either if the price is right.  Sure he's a diva but so are most WRs in the NFL.  At least he doesn't piss hot on drug tests and/or get arrested.

Autumn Wind Williams:
http://www.raiders.com/news/article-1/Raiders-Sign-Draft-Pick-Sio-Moore/f64e2886-0849-4a93-8878-9def169cc5b4

now QB Tyler Wilson, CB D.J. Hayden and OT Menelik Watson are our draft picks still waiting to be signed or released.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version