RAIDERS TALK BOARDS > Raiders and NFL Talk

NFL Draft

<< < (16/26) > >>

Matty Raider:

--- Quote from: 808 Raider on March 27, 2013, 03:22:32 AM ---Hi, I'm new to the forum. I go by 808 raider (from Hawaii). 808 is hawaiis area code. Anyway, as far as the draft goes, I think if we can't get shariif Floyd at 3, then we should trade down for more picks. Honestly, theres not many players in this draft that are first round prospects. And as far as free agency goes, I do have to back mckenzie up in a suttle approch to it. We've all seen what happens in signing big names in free agency (eagles). Look, bottom line is its going to be a rebuilding process in years to come. So we need to make the right decisions for the future of the raiders. Signing 30 something year old players to me, in my opinion, is not what we need to be doing. Sure some veterans can mentor young players, but some vets are just too expensive, and not much left in the tank. Its gonna be ugly for a few years, I hate to say it, cause its been ugly for far too long. But this has to be built from the ground up, so let's just hold tight, and the silver and black shall rise again! Raider nation!

--- End quote ---

Glad to have you on here, welcome!

Matty Raider:

--- Quote from: Randy on March 28, 2013, 01:25:06 AM ---With the 3rd pick in the 2013 Canal Street Chronicles community mock draft, the ghost of Al Davis selects...

Dee Milliner, CB, Alabama Crimson Tide

http://www.canalstreetchronicles.com/2013/3/27/4151206/nfl-mock-draft-2013-oakland-raiders-dee-millner

--- End quote ---

haha...actually Miliner wouldn't be a bad pick talentwise but for me, I'm done with players from Alabama.  We have our own terd in Slowlando McLame but Dre Kirkpatrick (last year's Bama CB) is a bust so far.   Not even to mention 4 players got kicked off the team recently for theft............

Randy:
With the 3rd pick in the 2013 Canal Street Chronicles community mock draft, the ghost of Al Davis selects...

Dee Milliner, CB, Alabama Crimson Tide

http://www.canalstreetchronicles.com/2013/3/27/4151206/nfl-mock-draft-2013-oakland-raiders-dee-millner

808 Raider:
Hi, I'm new to the forum. I go by 808 raider (from Hawaii). 808 is hawaiis area code. Anyway, as far as the draft goes, I think if we can't get shariif Floyd at 3, then we should trade down for more picks. Honestly, theres not many players in this draft that are first round prospects. And as far as free agency goes, I do have to back mckenzie up in a suttle approch to it. We've all seen what happens in signing big names in free agency (eagles). Look, bottom line is its going to be a rebuilding process in years to come. So we need to make the right decisions for the future of the raiders. Signing 30 something year old players to me, in my opinion, is not what we need to be doing. Sure some veterans can mentor young players, but some vets are just too expensive, and not much left in the tank. Its gonna be ugly for a few years, I hate to say it, cause its been ugly for far too long. But this has to be built from the ground up, so let's just hold tight, and the silver and black shall rise again! Raider nation!

Randy:
NFL Draft 2013: Raiders need to discover gold, not silver
ProFootballTalk.com
In the last ten years, the Raiders have drafted in the top five seven times, yet only one of those players is still on the roster...(McFadden)

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/03/26/profootballtalk-raiders-need-to-discover-gold-not-silver/

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version