Author Topic: Meeting other Raider fans  (Read 347 times)

Offline Autumn Wind Williams

• Rookie Member
    • Keep the Raiders in Oakland
Re: Meeting other Raider fans
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2013, 01:27:00 AM »
I agree about meeting raider fans homie..However, I'm not a fan of predictions in any season. I am faithful of kicking every single teams ass so far they can't find it in quick sand. So, if I was a fan of predictions we would win every game. Back to reality all I want is another ring like a desperate divorcee, and I don't give a shit how it's done, just do it raiders!

Al Davis said, "We Take What We Want!!!!" So let's keep that legacy going Oakland Raiders!!!!
« Last Edit: August 21, 2013, 02:12:31 AM by Autumn Wind Williams »

Offline Raideryokz

• Rookie Member
Re: Meeting other Raider fans
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2013, 11:25:57 AM »
Supp Nation,
                 Raideryokz here, I just wanted to say what's up! I have been a Raider fan since 79 and love everything Raiders. I work for AT&T and a lot of times I do work for raiders fans that are cool as hell! If I walk in there house and they got there Raider stuff all around its instant love! We start talking Raider football and discuss the state of our team. We talk for about an hour before I even start to work! It's just awesome that there are fans out there that are as passionate as me about the silver and black! We are not thugs and bullies, we are just a loyal fan base that has an edge to us. I looking forward to this season because I feel our organization is heading in the right direction. I know RM and DA are trying to put the best product on the field, and I'm buying in! 6-10 is what I'm saying. We will win 4 and surprise 2 teams with a come back victory! Mark my words Nation we are not as bad as espn would like us to think!

Go Raiders!

Offline houston raider

• Hall Of Famer
Meeting other Raider fans
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2013, 07:39:31 PM »
Hello Raider Nation,

I was at a local sports apparel place at the local mall.I ran into another raider fan who I met when the Raiders played in Houston against the Texans the day after Al died. He and his wife were like me looking at everything Raiders (of course). We were talking and he mentions he wears his raiders stuff All the time.Friends tell him football season is over why still wear your raiders gear?. He said he wears his Raider hats,shirts etc. EVERY day 365/24. People tell him your from Texas are you a Cowboys fan? He hears this All the time he says NO, I'm a Raiders fan...he has been a fan since 1988 when he saw Howie Long knock two Broncos linemen down with a Big Bear hug trying to get to John Elway at the old Los Angeles coliseum. He said his dad goes back further to the Snake Stabler/Jim Plunkett days. I rarely run into many Raider fans in my area, but if I see someone wearing Raiders Colors, I'll strike up a conversation with them. I know you all do this as well. My first Raiders memory is watching the Heidi game back in 1969 and not happy when I never got to see the end of the Raiders vs Jets that day!!
« Last Edit: June 10, 2013, 04:17:16 AM by Randy »