Author Topic: Week 10: Raiders @ NY Giants - Sunday 11/10/13 - 10am Pacific  (Read 381 times)

Offline Essex Raider

• Hall Of Famer
Re: Week 10: Raiders @ NY Giants - Sunday 11/10/13 - 10am Pacific
« Reply #7 on: November 11, 2013, 03:58:39 PM »
Ok, so clearly someone needs to explain to me what the fuck is going on.  I keep hearing how Pryor is a super athlete and I'm just not seeing it.  In the first couple of games, sure there looked like there was some improvement, but now I just don't know what's going on.

Is it the play calling that's putting him in situations where there is no-one to throw to or is he just a complete ego maniac who wants to win the whole thing single handed?  Why in the name of all that is holy is he 15 yards behind the line of scrimmage on a 3rd and 2.

Is it that he has no confidence in the receivers to catch the ball?  Streeter has been doing ok and apparently Pryor and Streeter did extra work this week.  It's like he takes the snap makes 1 read and then runs; Make your reads and THROW THE FUCKING BALL MAN stop being so selfish.

Don't get me wrong when it works it's a thing to see and it's a great tool to have in your bag but you can't fix every problem with a hammer, he needs a tool "kit" and he just doesn't seem to have that.

Defence looks good, Special Teams were awesome, I love that King won't quit on any kick, he was the first guy chasing down the ball carrier on the blocked punt. DMC is clearly done now that Jennings is running his ass off but the passing game sucks and I can't work out if it's the whole pass offence or just Pryor being a selfish dick.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2013, 04:54:14 PM by Essex Raider »
I pledge allegiance to the flag of the Oakland Raiders, one nation under a crazy man, with commitment and excellence for all!

Offline raider kyle

• Veteran Member
« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2013, 02:10:39 PM »
I can't stand watching this fucking offense........this is just fucking embarrassing we have had great fucking field position every fucking drive and can't do shit.....

Offline Matty Raider

• Hall Of Famer
« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2013, 02:05:25 PM »
I need this win!  I am surrounded by Giants fans here in NY.  We will see what this team is made of this Sunday.  Let's see how they come out....

I'm in South Jersey, surrounded mainly by Eagles fans but there are a few Giants fans in my neck of the woods. Travelling to the East Coast usually doesn't pan out well.  With the NFC East being at such a toss up, it can be difficult.  I'm really hoping for a big Raiders win this weekend.

Go Raiders!

Well Kev, this past week must have been BRUTAL surrounded by Birds fans....ugh.

Let's get one Sunday, I hope the boys come out strong and show us what they are made of.
People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.
- George Orwell

Offline NJ Raider Kev

• Hall Of Famer
  • GO RAIDERS!
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2013, 07:32:26 AM »
I need this win!  I am surrounded by Giants fans here in NY.  We will see what this team is made of this Sunday.  Let's see how they come out....

I'm in South Jersey, surrounded mainly by Eagles fans but there are a few Giants fans in my neck of the woods. Travelling to the East Coast usually doesn't pan out well.  With the NFC East being at such a toss up, it can be difficult.  I'm really hoping for a big Raiders win this weekend.

Go Raiders!
Proud Fan Since '72

Offline Matty Raider

• Hall Of Famer
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2013, 03:00:21 PM »
People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.
- George Orwell

Offline Crusader Raider

• Hall Of Famer
  • The 'Crusader Raider' to the Bay from the UK
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2013, 07:18:10 AM »
Game two and first road trip of the 2013 Crusader Raider season !
On a Crusade for the Nation around the world

Offline Randy

• Administrator
    • Raider Nation Podcast
Week 10: Raiders @ NY Giants - Sunday 11/10/13 - 10am Pacific
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2013, 11:57:09 PM »
Oakland Raiders @ NY Giants
Sunday 11/10/13
10am Pacific - 1pm Eastern
CBS