Author Topic: Week 4: Redskins @ Raiders - Sunday 09/29/13 - 1:25pm Pacific  (Read 499 times)

Offline raider kyle

• Veteran Member
Re: Week 4: Redskins @ Raiders - Sunday 09/29/13 - 1:25pm Pacific
« Reply #9 on: October 07, 2013, 02:42:58 AM »
Wow what a game!!!! I thought we were going to lose it there for a minute I don't understand the vanilla play calling when were up. We need to step on the throats of opposing teams if we get to that point. Great start and just finish it next time. I WAS SO PUMPED WHEN DJ HAYDEN GOT THAT PICK!!! C-WOOD is all that needs to be said...

Offline RaiderWildeStyle

• Fantasy Football Commissioner
  • The Autumn Wind
« Reply #8 on: October 01, 2013, 04:22:17 PM »

Next year (I know I know...hate to say that) with the 70+ million we will have available with us being under the cap I honestly think we could make a decent run ;)

70m???

It's 38m last time i heard (reported from Scheft)

if we cut Matt Flynn before seasons end then it equates to just under 45m

Offline Raider Rodney

• Hall Of Famer
  • Just Win Baby!
« Reply #7 on: October 01, 2013, 01:26:50 PM »
I had to cool down a bit after that disappointment.  Lets face the facts guys...we have mediocre talent at best and a shredded o-line.  When Marcel and Darren went down and Terrell already out I knew we were in trouble.  On the bright side...our defense has been decent all year.  I really hope we can get Veldeer back and Watson just to see what we can do with our Oline back together.  I still see fight in this team and I don't lay the blame on the coaches or Reggie.

Next year (I know I know...hate to say that) with the 70+ million we will have available with us being under the cap I honestly think we could make a decent run ;)

Offline NEBRASKARAIDER

• "RAIDER NATION IS UNIVERSAL"
« Reply #6 on: September 29, 2013, 08:34:39 PM »
My sentiments exactly!  I was so pissed that when Flynn fumbled the ball I stood up out of my seat at the sports bar I was watching  the game at and yelled at the top of my lungs "YOU FUCKING SUCK!!! That worthless piece of shit couldn't  be a worse backup , shit, he ain't even a decent backup to a backup....TP has mobility & a mediocre arm but he puts Flynn to shame. Fuckin A guys!!! When are we gonna get a Franchise QB....& McFaddens gone at the end of the season....even with this patched O-line as an excuse...GO RAIDERS!!!

AGAIN I SAY THIS IS BULLSHIT.. I WAS COMPLETELY WRONG ABOUT FLYNN. PRYOR WOULD OF WON THIS GAME BY 40. Saw a stat that said Flynn got sacked 7 times 2 fumbles and 1 interception. I DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT TO SAY ABOUT THIS BULLSHIT TERRIBLE EVERYTHING. I AM SO PISSED RIGHT NOW
"I Will Strike Down Upon Thee With Great Vengeance & Furious Anger Those Who Attempt To Destroy My Brothers & Sisters ...... & You Will Know I Am A RAIDER When I Lay My Vengeance Upon Thee."

Offline raider kyle

• Veteran Member
« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2013, 07:30:24 PM »
AGAIN I SAY THIS IS BULLSHIT.. I WAS COMPLETELY WRONG ABOUT FLYNN. PRYOR WOULD OF WON THIS GAME BY 40. Saw a stat that said Flynn got sacked 7 times 2 fumbles and 1 interception. I DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT TO SAY ABOUT THIS BULLSHIT TERRIBLE EVERYTHING. I AM SO PISSED RIGHT NOW

Offline raider kyle

• Veteran Member
« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2013, 06:43:59 PM »
This is fucking bullshit. Flynn blows. McFadden fucking hurt again. And so many pissed away opportunities. This raider fan is sick of the same old shit......

Offline Matty Raider

• Hall Of Famer
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2013, 10:44:15 AM »
I hope Pryor can suit up.  Be nice to beat the Redskins at home.

If it's Flynn, of course I will support the noodle-arm, but doesn't mean I have to like it  ;D
People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.
- George Orwell

Offline Millernation

• millernation
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2013, 03:45:04 PM »
It should be competitive, both teams aren't very good

Offline Randy

• Administrator
    • Raider Nation Podcast
Week 4: Redskins @ Raiders - Sunday 09/29/13 - 1:25pm Pacific
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2013, 12:13:08 AM »
Washington Redskins @ Oakland Raiders