RAIDERS TALK BOARDS > Raiders Games 2013

Week 3: Raiders @ Broncos - Monday 09/23/13 - 5:40pm Pacific

(1/2) > >>

RaiderWildeStyle:

--- Quote from: Essex Raider on September 25, 2013, 09:37:33 AM ---
--- Quote from: Millernation on September 24, 2013, 03:41:40 PM ---This season is over.  4 wins at the most.  Time for allen to get his moving van warmed up.  1st priority is to rip Mora away from UCLA

--- End quote ---

Sure 'coz no patience and lack of consistency has worked so well for us over the last 10 years.

--- End quote ---

I have no issues with millernation suggestion

Dennis Allen is not the guy! Bring in someone a little wiser to develop this fine talent at QB.

Hell promote Tony Sparano from O-Line to HC.

Essex Raider:

--- Quote from: Millernation on September 24, 2013, 03:41:40 PM ---This season is over.  4 wins at the most.  Time for allen to get his moving van warmed up.  1st priority is to rip Mora away from UCLA

--- End quote ---

Sure 'coz no patience and lack of consistency has worked so well for us over the last 10 years.

Millernation:
This season is over.  4 wins at the most.  Time for allen to get his moving van warmed up.  1st priority is to rip Mora away from UCLA

Essex Raider:
Bearing in mind how concerned I was going into this game I didn't think we made too bad a showing.  Score total increased once again (week on week) so that's a nice trend to have, especially as it was against the Bronchoes this week.

Nice to see Prior managing to complete a few from the pocket although two unforgivable drops by Moore.

I continue to be optimistic, let's see how long that lasts ;)

raider kyle:
Rough start for the offense three possessions and no first downs. The defense isn't as bad but we need to get this thing started on offense.COME ON TP!!!!!!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version