Author Topic: Week 3: Raiders @ Broncos - Monday 09/23/13 - 5:40pm Pacific  (Read 569 times)

Offline RaiderWildeStyle

• Fantasy Football Commissioner
  • The Autumn Wind
Re: Week 3: Raiders @ Broncos - Monday 09/23/13 - 5:40pm Pacific
« Reply #10 on: September 25, 2013, 04:02:18 PM »
This season is over.  4 wins at the most.  Time for allen to get his moving van warmed up.  1st priority is to rip Mora away from UCLA

Sure 'coz no patience and lack of consistency has worked so well for us over the last 10 years.

I have no issues with millernation suggestion

Dennis Allen is not the guy! Bring in someone a little wiser to develop this fine talent at QB.

Hell promote Tony Sparano from O-Line to HC.

Offline Essex Raider

• Hall Of Famer
« Reply #9 on: September 25, 2013, 09:37:33 AM »
This season is over.  4 wins at the most.  Time for allen to get his moving van warmed up.  1st priority is to rip Mora away from UCLA

Sure 'coz no patience and lack of consistency has worked so well for us over the last 10 years.
I pledge allegiance to the flag of the Oakland Raiders, one nation under a crazy man, with commitment and excellence for all!

Offline Millernation

• millernation
« Reply #8 on: September 24, 2013, 03:41:40 PM »

Offline Essex Raider

• Hall Of Famer
« Reply #7 on: September 24, 2013, 02:32:06 PM »
Bearing in mind how concerned I was going into this game I didn't think we made too bad a showing.  Score total increased once again (week on week) so that's a nice trend to have, especially as it was against the Bronchoes this week.

Nice to see Prior managing to complete a few from the pocket although two unforgivable drops by Moore.

I continue to be optimistic, let's see how long that lasts ;)
I pledge allegiance to the flag of the Oakland Raiders, one nation under a crazy man, with commitment and excellence for all!

Offline raider kyle

• Veteran Member
« Reply #6 on: September 23, 2013, 09:17:15 PM »
Rough start for the offense three possessions and no first downs. The defense isn't as bad but we need to get this thing started on offense.COME ON TP!!!!!!!

Offline RaiderWildeStyle

• Fantasy Football Commissioner
  • The Autumn Wind
« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2013, 04:27:02 PM »
One of our strengths is our secondary.

Payton Manning will have a tough night passing if our reputation in the backfield & our league leading pass rushing is on point.

I'm actually more interested in our rushing game against a premier defense.

Even if we don't win, we will cover the spread
« Last Edit: September 19, 2013, 02:23:55 PM by Randy »

Offline Matty Raider

• Hall Of Famer
« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2013, 10:09:40 AM »
I am already freaking out about this game...lol. I have a feeling that they will have to go to man coverage at some point during the game cuz you know they are just goin to try and pass all day on us. The only person i see that can match Welkers quickness is Hayden. Anyone think he is up for the challenge? With branch out we will need Charles to stay deep as much as possible to watch for the deep balls.What are yall thoughts?
I'm afraid Peyton is going to tear up Dj Hayden. I hate to say it but a rookie for Peyton manning is just going to be bad. Pressure will make the secondary so much easier.I think we can compete with this team if we run the ball and keep the ball out of Peyton's hands but it will be tough.

Manning going to shred us anyways.  I'm usually a pretty optimistic guy about our team, but Denver looks like they are on another level.  Not to say they are unbeatable, but I just don't think we have the personnel right now to compete with them.  But hey, like my man Kevin Garnett says, "ANYTHING IS POSSSSSSSSIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Let's do the work and play hard!  If these guys do that, I can take away some positives.  What I don't want is some dead fish looking squad getting rolled by the end of the first half.

GO RAIDERS
People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.
- George Orwell

Offline raider kyle

• Veteran Member
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2013, 11:04:17 PM »
I am already freaking out about this game...lol. I have a feeling that they will have to go to man coverage at some point during the game cuz you know they are just goin to try and pass all day on us. The only person i see that can match Welkers quickness is Hayden. Anyone think he is up for the challenge? With branch out we will need Charles to stay deep as much as possible to watch for the deep balls.What are yall thoughts?
I'm afraid Peyton is going to tear up Dj Hayden. I hate to say it but a rookie for Peyton manning is just going to be bad. Pressure will make the secondary so much easier.I think we can compete with this team if we run the ball and keep the ball out of Peyton's hands but it will be tough.

Offline Raider_D

• Journeyman Member
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2013, 11:53:25 AM »

Offline Randy

• Administrator
    • Raider Nation Podcast
Week 3: Raiders @ Broncos - Monday 09/23/13 - 5:40pm Pacific
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2013, 12:16:26 AM »
MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL

Oakland Raiders @ Denver Broncos
Monday 09/23/13
5:40pm Pacific - 8:40pm Eastern
ESPN
« Last Edit: May 11, 2013, 11:05:01 AM by Randy »