RAIDERS TALK BOARDS > Raiders Games 2013

Pre-season Game 2: Raiders @ Saints - Friday August 16, 5pm Pacific

(1/1)

RaiderWildeStyle:
Very interesting that u posted a split second screenshot & not the rest of the 5 seconds where the boys heads were Down & Flynn was lecturing them all.

raider kyle:

--- Quote from: RaiderWildeStyle on August 16, 2013, 09:50:00 PM ---
--- Quote from: raider kyle on August 16, 2013, 09:41:29 PM ---I'm tired of the hating on Flynn crap. The reason he can't make throws is he is scared shitless that he will sacked. Sacked five times and I ask how is it his fault. Still threw a good touchdown pass. Defense looks god awful. I was afraid Tracey porter was going to get toasted.

--- End quote ---

He offers nothing.

the body language by our receivers was a telling sign when he was trying to lecture the WR on the bench after that TD throw to Moore.

--- End quote ---

I thought they looked fine on the side line

RaiderWildeStyle:

--- Quote from: raider kyle on August 16, 2013, 09:41:29 PM ---I'm tired of the hating on Flynn crap. The reason he can't make throws is he is scared shitless that he will sacked. Sacked five times and I ask how is it his fault. Still threw a good touchdown pass. Defense looks god awful. I was afraid Tracey porter was going to get toasted.

--- End quote ---

He offers nothing.

the body language by our receivers was a telling sign when he was trying to lecture the WR on the bench after that TD throw to Moore.

raider kyle:
I'm tired of the hating on Flynn crap. The reason he can't make throws is he is scared shitless that he will sacked. Sacked five times and I ask how is it his fault. Still threw a good touchdown pass. Defense looks god awful. I was afraid Tracey porter was going to get toasted.

Randy:
Pre-season Game 2

Oakland Raiders @ New Orleans Saints
Friday August 16, 5pm Pacific - 8pm Eastern
KTVU/KICU

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version