Author Topic: Pre-season Game 2: Raiders @ Saints - Friday August 16, 5pm Pacific  (Read 341 times)

Offline RaiderWildeStyle

• Fantasy Football Commissioner
  • The Autumn Wind
Re: Pre-season Game 2: Raiders @ Saints - Friday August 16, 5pm Pacific
« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2013, 03:44:18 PM »
Very interesting that u posted a split second screenshot & not the rest of the 5 seconds where the boys heads were Down & Flynn was lecturing them all.

Offline raider kyle

• Veteran Member
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2013, 10:43:38 AM »
I'm tired of the hating on Flynn crap. The reason he can't make throws is he is scared shitless that he will sacked. Sacked five times and I ask how is it his fault. Still threw a good touchdown pass. Defense looks god awful. I was afraid Tracey porter was going to get toasted.

He offers nothing.

the body language by our receivers was a telling sign when he was trying to lecture the WR on the bench after that TD throw to Moore.

I thought they looked fine on the side line

Offline RaiderWildeStyle

• Fantasy Football Commissioner
  • The Autumn Wind
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2013, 09:50:00 PM »
I'm tired of the hating on Flynn crap. The reason he can't make throws is he is scared shitless that he will sacked. Sacked five times and I ask how is it his fault. Still threw a good touchdown pass. Defense looks god awful. I was afraid Tracey porter was going to get toasted.

He offers nothing.

the body language by our receivers was a telling sign when he was trying to lecture the WR on the bench after that TD throw to Moore.

Offline raider kyle

• Veteran Member
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2013, 09:41:29 PM »

Offline Randy

• Administrator
    • Raider Nation Podcast
Pre-season Game 2: Raiders @ Saints - Friday August 16, 5pm Pacific
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2013, 12:27:54 AM »
Pre-season Game 2

Oakland Raiders @ New Orleans Saints
Friday August 16, 5pm Pacific - 8pm Eastern
KTVU/KICU