RAIDERS TALK BOARDS > Create Your Own Topic Here

Raiders record for the 2013 season

(1/2) > >>

Toecutter:

--- Quote from: NJ Raider Kev on August 29, 2013, 10:12:35 AM ---Ross Tucker on Sirius NFL radio says 2 games. That they have potential to be the worst team in the NFL this season. Odd thing is, the question he was answering was "how will DMC do this year?" Go figure.

I just hope that we see improvement.
Go Raiders!
--- End quote ---

Ross Tucker can bite me hairy arse, previously he stated that the Raiders would go 0-16 this year. A glace at the current standing puts the Steelers, Giants, below us in the rankings... ;D

Raideryokz:
It's looking good ! Got one out of the way and working on five more! Get it done Raiders! Heading into Denver 1-1 ain't bad! Confidence going into this game is what we needed! I feel if the secondary can cover the wide outs that will give our front time to put pressure on Manning. We get him out side the pocket moving around we got a good chance to upset the Bronc-Ohes! .....................The Autumn Wind is a Raider!

NJ Raider Kev:
Ross Tucker on Sirius NFL radio says 2 games. That they have potential to be the worst team in the NFL this season. Odd thing is, the question he was answering was "how will DMC do this year?" Go figure.

I just hope that we see improvement.
Go Raiders!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Toecutter:

--- Quote from: Matty Raider on August 27, 2013, 04:28:05 PM ---4 wins with Flynn
6 wins with Pryor

--- End quote ---

This is the only way we're getting 6.

Pryor has improved his throwing/footwork, still needs work- checking down his receivers..etc...but it's that intangible thing he brings to the table. The offense just seems more electric with him on the field. Not that I'm a Pryor fan, but the kid makes watching that much more interesting.

If we're going to suck balls (and we are) then at least give us a show. Last years snoozefest of dullness was eye-glazing boooooooooring. I'm still moping up the drool on the floor from falling asleep watching Dirt Knapps child like playcalling.

Now a more pertinent question would be with 4-6 wins where do you think we'll land in the draft? And who then would be on the wish list first?

Matty Raider:
4 wins with Flynn
6 wins with Pryor

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version