Author Topic: Raiders record for the 2013 season  (Read 754 times)

Offline Toecutter

• Rookie Member
  • Part of the Problem
Re: Raiders record for the 2013 season
« Reply #8 on: October 05, 2013, 12:10:10 PM »
Ross Tucker on Sirius NFL radio says 2 games. That they have potential to be the worst team in the NFL this season. Odd thing is, the question he was answering was "how will DMC do this year?" Go figure.

I just hope that we see improvement.
Go Raiders!

Ross Tucker can bite me hairy arse, previously he stated that the Raiders would go 0-16 this year. A glace at the current standing puts the Steelers, Giants, below us in the rankings... ;D
"I've been here 23 years. I've been here when it was glory hole days and I've been here when it wasn't. And, so, having said that, I want me some glory hole."
-Jerry Jones

Offline Raideryokz

• Rookie Member
« Reply #7 on: September 18, 2013, 11:05:25 AM »
It's looking good ! Got one out of the way and working on five more! Get it done Raiders! Heading into Denver 1-1 ain't bad! Confidence going into this game is what we needed! I feel if the secondary can cover the wide outs that will give our front time to put pressure on Manning. We get him out side the pocket moving around we got a good chance to upset the Bronc-Ohes! .....................The Autumn Wind is a Raider!

Offline NJ Raider Kev

• Hall Of Famer
  • GO RAIDERS!
« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2013, 10:12:35 AM »
Ross Tucker on Sirius NFL radio says 2 games. That they have potential to be the worst team in the NFL this season. Odd thing is, the question he was answering was "how will DMC do this year?" Go figure.

I just hope that we see improvement.
Go Raiders!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Proud Fan Since '72

Offline Toecutter

• Rookie Member
  • Part of the Problem
« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2013, 01:17:48 AM »
4 wins with Flynn
6 wins with Pryor

This is the only way we're getting 6.

Pryor has improved his throwing/footwork, still needs work- checking down his receivers..etc...but it's that intangible thing he brings to the table. The offense just seems more electric with him on the field. Not that I'm a Pryor fan, but the kid makes watching that much more interesting.

If we're going to suck balls (and we are) then at least give us a show. Last years snoozefest of dullness was eye-glazing boooooooooring. I'm still moping up the drool on the floor from falling asleep watching Dirt Knapps child like playcalling.

Now a more pertinent question would be with 4-6 wins where do you think we'll land in the draft? And who then would be on the wish list first?

"I've been here 23 years. I've been here when it was glory hole days and I've been here when it wasn't. And, so, having said that, I want me some glory hole."
-Jerry Jones

Offline Matty Raider

• Hall Of Famer
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2013, 04:28:05 PM »
4 wins with Flynn
6 wins with Pryor
People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.
- George Orwell

Offline RaiderNik

• Hall Of Famer
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2013, 05:34:26 PM »
We'll be lucky to reach last year's record, never mind bettering it.
COYS

Offline Toecutter

• Rookie Member
  • Part of the Problem
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2013, 09:38:24 AM »
Yeah, I got them pegged at 6 as well.
-Jerry Jones

Offline Raideryokz

• Rookie Member
Raiders record for the 2013 season
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2013, 11:35:42 AM »
I'm feeling like we can win 6 games this year. We will split with the bolts,donkeys and quits and pound the jets. We will surprise the cowboys with and come back victory and jano will put us on top of the jags! I'm feeling 6-10! What about you!