RAIDERS TALK BOARDS > Socially Related Stuff

UPCOMING EVENTS

<< < (2/6) > >>

houston raider:

--- Quote from: houston raider on October 11, 2010, 10:45:07 AM ---
--- Quote from: houston raider on September 27, 2010, 09:39:05 AM ---
--- Quote from: Randy on August 11, 2010, 01:28:20 PM ---Three days of Raider events, culminating with the Raiders Home Opener vs the Rams
(does not include game tickets)

Includes:

• Private full tour of the Oakland Raider Facilities!
• Goody bags of Raider merchandise valued at over $100 to each participant.
• A Private party held at the Oakland Coliseum's famous East Side Club, Featuring Tom Flores, Ted Hendricks, Ray Guy and other Raider greats!
• A private gameday stadium parking lot tailgate by Everett and Jones BBQ!
• Raffle tickets for prizes given out thru the weekend.
• Gathering with literally hundreds of Raider fans from around the globe that are just as passionate as you about the Silver and Black!

http://www.raidermecca.com/

toll-free number
1-877-345-1920

RaiderMecca XII last year
--- End quote ---
           Thanks Randy for the info on Raider Mecca. I didn't know it existed till now. I PLAN on going to Raider Mecca NEXT year! :O)Raiderrrrrsssss 8)

--- End quote ---

But if you go, on game day.....after you check out the RaiderMecca tailgate party for a while, you should come over to OUR tailgate so you can meet Greg and me, Juan, Robert Moorehead, Kingsford Kirk, Jerry, and all the other regulars there...and get in our videocast!

Randy

I Hope to meet you ALL Randy for the 49ers game this weekend....where will you All be at  candlestick?...Where  should we ALL Meet up?

Steve

--- End quote ---

Hello RNP,
It was GREAT meeting Greg, his Lovely wife Charmaine,Randy,XX Raider(Malcolm),Kingsford Kirk at the 49ers tailgate!!!I was looking forward to meeting you All and we had a Great time.I also met the bad boyz of bbq wife/girlfriend Maggie(her sig other is Stan from( BBB).The food was GREAT(thanks Kingsford Kirk)and the fellowship with Raider nation was AWESOME!!!).I just WISHED i lived closer to Oakland so i could attend more GREAT RNP gatherings/tailgates!! Thanks Again Greg, Randy, Charmaine and Kingsford Kirk(you ALL are da best!!!):O). I Encourage ALL of the RNPer's to make it out to Oakland to meet everyone.Sorry i missed you Juan Jorge and Raiderwilde-I'll meet you All at the next tailgate!Raiderssssss!!!!!!!! :)

houston raider:

--- Quote from: Randy on August 11, 2010, 01:28:20 PM ---Three days of Raider events, culminating with the Raiders Home Opener vs the Rams

Includes:

• A Private party held at the Oakland Coliseum's famous East Side Club, Featuring Tom Flores, Ted Hendricks, Ray Guy and other Raider greats!
• Gathering with literally hundreds of Raider fans from around the globe that are just as passionate as you about the Silver and Black!

toll-free number
1-877-345-1920

--- End quote ---
           Thanks Randy for the info on Raider Mecca. I didn't know it existed till now. I PLAN on going to Raider Mecca NEXT year! :O)Raiderrrrrsssss 8)

--- End quote ---

But if you go, on game day.....after you check out the RaiderMecca tailgate party for a while, you should come over to OUR tailgate so you can meet Greg and me, Juan, Robert Moorehead, Kingsford Kirk, Jerry, and all the other regulars there...and get in our videocast!

Randy

I Hope to meet you ALL Randy for the 49ers game this weekend....where will you All be at  candlestick?...Where  should we ALL Meet up?

Steve

Randy:

Includes:

toll-free number
1-877-345-1920

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

houston raider:

Includes:

toll-free number
1-877-345-1920

--- End quote ---

RAIDERNITEMARE:

--- Quote from: Raidersully on September 07, 2010, 08:39:13 PM ---For those in the Southern California area that are not fortunate enough to go to the RAIDERS vs Titans game. There is a bar in the city of Pico Rivera that is having a big Raider party for that game and it is said that Rod Martin will be there. For those who wish to attend here is the information I was given.
58 Bar and Grill
8825 Washington Blvd.
Pico Rivera, Ca 90660
(562) 942-0316
Game starts at 10:00 am. Fair to say they will be open before that.
According to the guy who gave me the flyer(had my Gannon jersey on and is why he told me about it). This is for RAIDER fans only. They wish to try and keep out the fans of other teams to avoid the bullshit that can happen. How true this will be I have no clue. But watching us kick some Titan ass while surrounded by The Nation is the next best thing to being there.

He also mentioned that there will be four other games during the season where they hope to get RAIDER greats to attend. He mentioned Ray Guy and Ken 'The Snake' Stabler as possibilities. 

--- End quote ---
Sounds and looks like a good place to watch the games...probably check it out, thanks for the info...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version