Author Topic: UPCOMING EVENTS  (Read 4076 times)

Offline Autumn Wind Williams

• Rookie Member
    • Keep the Raiders in Oakland
Re: UPCOMING EVENTS
« Reply #27 on: April 15, 2014, 01:56:26 AM »
https://www.facebook.com/events/278706632294379/

This rally is a grassroots event (led by Dr. Death, and being organized by fans, supporters, and community leaders) aimed with the intention of showing the Oakland Raiders organization, City of Oakland, County of Alameda, and all parties involved, that it is absolutely imperative that a deal (to build the Raiders a new stadium as part of the Coliseum City project) is completed to keep the Raiders in Oakland long into the future. Dr. Death has already obtained event and sound permits, so we are official to go!

The rally will begin at 11 am at Raiders HQ in Alameda, where we will hand Raiders owner Mark Davis a petition with 10,000 signatures in support of keeping the Raiders in its rightful birthplace in Oakland, CA. At 2:30 pm, the rally will continue in front of Oakland City Hall with a march down Broadway soon thereafter. We hope to conclude the day of events with a party at Ricky's Sports Theatre in San Leandro. More details to follow as they finalize.

Signs and banners are highly encouraged. Please be sure to use responsible and tasteful language on these banners. Heres just a few generic examples: I support the Raiders as part of Coliseum City, or Keep the Raiders in Oakland. Be creative, just in a non-offensive manner.

We have chosen the date of May 10th, 2014 (3rd and final day of the NFL draft) in an effort to draw the most media attention to this cause, and to ensure that there is more than enough time for everyone to make plans to attend.

We sincerely hope that you all can make the time to attend this very important event, as this is our initial outing in showing a physical presence in support of this cause. Our success will be determined by YOU!

Please spread the word amongst all of your friends, family, and colleagues. Feel free to share this event.

• Rookie Member
THE VOICE OF THE NATION:MAY DAY
« Reply #26 on: April 15, 2014, 01:52:10 AM »
https://www.facebook.com/events/1397001043908391/

On May 1, 2014 to May 7, 2014 the Raider Nation will flood the phone lines of the Oakland Raiders Headquarter and the City of Oakland. We will express that the Raiders must not only have a Commitment to Excellence but, a Commitment to Oakland. We've waited way too long for the Oakland's Coliseum City agreement to be finalized. The time is now to make it official and we will Keep the Raiders in Oakland.

CALL these numbers and demand action in a professional way of course:

Oakland Raiders 510.864.5000
 feedback@raiders.com
 Mayor Jean Quan 510.238.3141
 officeofthemayor@oaklandnet.com
 City Council Reception 510.238.3266
 District1 DanKalb 510.238.7001
 dkalb@oaklandnet.com
 District2 PatriciaKenirghan 510.238.7002 pkernighan@oaklandnet.com
 District3 LynetteGibson-McElhaney 510.238.7003 lmcelhaney@oaklandnet.com
 District4 LibbySchaff 510.238.7004 lschaff@oaklandnet.com
 District5 NoelGallo 510.238.7005
 ngallo@oaklandnet.com
 District6 DesleyBrooks 510.238.7006 dbrooks@oaklandnet.com
 District7 LarryE.Reid 510.238.7007
 lreid@oaklandnet.com
 Matthew Artz 510-208-6435 Oakland City Hall Reporter at Oakland Tribune
Kamika Dunlap Policy Assistant 510.272.3691

DON'T LET THE HOLD TIME DISCOURAGE YOU, WE'VE ALREADY BEEN ON HOLD LONG ENOUGH WAITING FOR THIS TO BE DONE RAIDER NATION!!!
 -AUTUMN WIND WILLIAMS

• Rookie Member
Check out this video I'm in "Cruise Control" by Macknifi$ent
« Reply #25 on: November 23, 2013, 10:23:42 PM »
http://www.youtube.com/attribution_link?u=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DUtZEeT16TeA%26feature%3Dshare&a=8SFfmPNNp-X7W47JRC5pKw

And hopefully I'll make it on time for Joey Marx "Shield On My Chest" video shoot tomorrow at the Coliseum.

GO RAIDERS!!

Offline Randy

• Administrator
    • Raider Nation Podcast
2012 Raider Nation Celebration set for Sunday August 12, 2012
« Reply #24 on: June 29, 2012, 09:57:32 PM »
2012 Raider Nation Celebration set for Sunday August 12, 2012
Raiders.com

http://www.raiders.com/news/article-1/2012-Raider-Nation-Celebration/a2e636bc-28fd-4060-8a03-882fae3c0fcb

Offline houston raider

• Hall Of Famer
Re: COMMENT on any upcoming events in this folder...
« Reply #22 on: October 25, 2010, 12:51:19 PM »
Three days of Raider events, culminating with the Raiders Home Opener vs the Rams
(does not include game tickets)

Includes:

• Private full tour of the Oakland Raider Facilities!
• Goody bags of Raider merchandise valued at over $100 to each participant.
• A Private party held at the Oakland Coliseum's famous East Side Club, Featuring Tom Flores, Ted Hendricks, Ray Guy and other Raider greats!
• A private gameday stadium parking lot tailgate by Everett and Jones BBQ!
• Raffle tickets for prizes given out thru the weekend.
• Gathering with literally hundreds of Raider fans from around the globe that are just as passionate as you about the Silver and Black!

http://www.raidermecca.com/

toll-free number
1-877-345-1920

RaiderMecca XII last year
           Thanks Randy for the info on Raider Mecca. I didn't know it existed till now. I PLAN on going to Raider Mecca NEXT year! :O)Raiderrrrrsssss 8)

But if you go, on game day.....after you check out the RaiderMecca tailgate party for a while, you should come over to OUR tailgate so you can meet Greg and me, Juan, Robert Moorehead, Kingsford Kirk, Jerry, and all the other regulars there...and get in our videocast!

Randy

I Hope to meet you ALL Randy for the 49ers game this weekend....where will you All be at  candlestick?...Where  should we ALL Meet up?

Steve

Hello RNP,
It was GREAT meeting Greg, his Lovely wife Charmaine,Randy,XX Raider(Malcolm),Kingsford Kirk at the 49ers tailgate!!!I was looking forward to meeting you All and we had a Great time.I also met the bad boyz of bbq wife/girlfriend Maggie(her sig other is Stan from( BBB).The food was GREAT(thanks Kingsford Kirk)and the fellowship with Raider nation was AWESOME!!!).I just WISHED i lived closer to Oakland so i could attend more GREAT RNP gatherings/tailgates!! Thanks Again Greg, Randy, Charmaine and Kingsford Kirk(you ALL are da best!!!):O). I Encourage ALL of the RNPer's to make it out to Oakland to meet everyone.Sorry i missed you Juan Jorge and Raiderwilde-I'll meet you All at the next tailgate!Raiderssssss!!!!!!!! :)
« Last Edit: October 25, 2010, 01:27:35 PM by Randy »

Offline houston raider

• Hall Of Famer
« Reply #21 on: October 11, 2010, 10:45:07 AM »
Three days of Raider events, culminating with the Raiders Home Opener vs the Rams

Includes:

• A Private party held at the Oakland Coliseum's famous East Side Club, Featuring Tom Flores, Ted Hendricks, Ray Guy and other Raider greats!
• Gathering with literally hundreds of Raider fans from around the globe that are just as passionate as you about the Silver and Black!

toll-free number
1-877-345-1920

Thanks Randy for the info on Raider Mecca. I didn't know it existed till now. I PLAN on going to Raider Mecca NEXT year! :O)Raiderrrrrsssss 8)

But if you go, on game day.....after you check out the RaiderMecca tailgate party for a while, you should come over to OUR tailgate so you can meet Greg and me, Juan, Robert Moorehead, Kingsford Kirk, Jerry, and all the other regulars there...and get in our videocast!

Randy

I Hope to meet you ALL Randy for the 49ers game this weekend....where will you All be at  candlestick?...Where  should we ALL Meet up?

Steve
« Last Edit: October 11, 2010, 03:50:27 PM by Randy »

Offline Randy

• Administrator
    • Raider Nation Podcast
« Reply #20 on: September 27, 2010, 10:52:48 AM »

Includes:

toll-free number
1-877-345-1920

Offline houston raider

• Hall Of Famer
Re: RaiderMecca XIII Sept 17-19 is 2/3 full....still taking signups
« Reply #19 on: September 27, 2010, 09:39:05 AM »

Includes:

toll-free number
1-877-345-1920

« Last Edit: September 27, 2010, 10:50:12 AM by Randy »

Offline RAIDERNITEMARE

• Rookie Member
  • PRIDE AND POISE!
« Reply #18 on: September 07, 2010, 10:03:19 PM »
For those in the Southern California area that are not fortunate enough to go to the RAIDERS vs Titans game. There is a bar in the city of Pico Rivera that is having a big Raider party for that game and it is said that Rod Martin will be there. For those who wish to attend here is the information I was given.
58 Bar and Grill
8825 Washington Blvd.
Pico Rivera, Ca 90660
(562) 942-0316
Game starts at 10:00 am. Fair to say they will be open before that.
According to the guy who gave me the flyer(had my Gannon jersey on and is why he told me about it). This is for RAIDER fans only. They wish to try and keep out the fans of other teams to avoid the bullshit that can happen. How true this will be I have no clue. But watching us kick some Titan ass while surrounded by The Nation is the next best thing to being there.

He also mentioned that there will be four other games during the season where they hope to get RAIDER greats to attend. He mentioned Ray Guy and Ken 'The Snake' Stabler as possibilities. 
Sounds and looks like a good place to watch the games...probably check it out, thanks for the info...
Heaven doesn't want me..... and Hell is afraid I might take over. " RAIDER FOR LIFE!"

raidersully

« Reply #17 on: September 07, 2010, 08:39:13 PM »
For those in the Southern California area that are not fortunate enough to go to the RAIDERS vs Titans game. There is a bar in the city of Pico Rivera that is having a big Raider party for that game and it is said that Rod Martin will be there. For those who wish to attend here is the information I was given.

58 Bar and Grill
8825 Washington Blvd.
Pico Rivera, Ca 90660
(562) 942-0316
Game starts at 10:00 am. Fair to say they will be open before that.

According to the guy who gave me the flyer(had my Gannon jersey on and is why he told me about it). This is for RAIDER fans only. They wish to try and keep out the fans of other teams to avoid the bullshit that can happen. How true this will be I have no clue. But watching us kick some Titan ass while surrounded by The Nation is the next best thing to being there.

He also mentioned that there will be four other games during the season where they hope to get RAIDER greats to attend. He mentioned Ray Guy and Ken 'The Snake' Stabler as possibilities. 

Offline Randy

• Administrator
    • Raider Nation Podcast
« Reply #16 on: August 11, 2010, 10:25:52 PM »
RaiderMecca XIII Sept 17-19 is 2/3 full....still taking signups

how much is it randy?

Don't know....you'll have to check with them

toll-free number
1-877-345-1920

Here's a YouTube video of the 2008 RaiderMecca:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1k1-QBefplM
« Last Edit: August 11, 2010, 11:53:08 PM by Randy »

Offline oklandraida84

• Hall Of Famer
« Reply #15 on: August 11, 2010, 10:21:26 PM »

how much is it randy?
« Last Edit: August 11, 2010, 11:53:34 PM by Randy »

Offline Randy

• Administrator
    • Raider Nation Podcast
« Reply #14 on: August 11, 2010, 01:28:20 PM »

Includes:

toll-free number
1-877-345-1920

« Last Edit: August 11, 2010, 10:30:31 PM by Randy »

Offline HELLRAIDER

• Hall Of Famer
« Reply #13 on: August 05, 2010, 01:30:12 PM »
Good news HELLRAIDER!  Prop 8 is done in California!  You and King Richard can legally happen now! I don't know if Mrs. HELLRAIDER will like it though.....  LOL!  :D

I bet Mrs Seymour is a hoss....probably don't want to mess with her....holy shit!
http://nfl.fanhouse.com/2009/01/30/richard-seymours-wife-arrested-on-two-alleged-counts-of-lynchi/

This just plays right into my plan,  I paid two women to get into a fight with her so she would get arrested and be out of the way for my dastardly plan to be put into effect.  NOW  I will have to get her put behind bars for good and phase 2 of my plan will be complete.  King RICHARD and HELLRAIDER,  WHAT A WONDERFUL THOUGHT! ;)
« Last Edit: August 05, 2010, 01:33:40 PM by HELLRAIDER »

Offline oklandraida84

• Hall Of Famer
« Reply #12 on: August 05, 2010, 12:39:40 AM »
she wants hellraider!!!!!!!!! for messing with her man! YOUR you're A DEAD MAN BROTHA HAHAHAHa
« Last Edit: August 05, 2010, 03:08:22 AM by Randy »

Offline Raider Bob from Knoxville

• Rookie Member
  • Raider since 1975
« Reply #11 on: August 04, 2010, 11:54:23 PM »
Good news HELLRAIDER!  Prop 8 is done in California!  You and King Richard can legally happen now! I don't know if Mrs. HELLRAIDER will like it though.....  LOL!  :D

I bet Mrs Seymour is a hoss....probably don't want to mess with her....holy shit!
http://nfl.fanhouse.com/2009/01/30/richard-seymours-wife-arrested-on-two-alleged-counts-of-lynchi/

Raider Bob from Knoxville

Raider Jake

« Reply #10 on: August 04, 2010, 08:40:33 PM »
Good news HELLRAIDER!  Prop 8 is done in California!  You and King Richard can legally happen now! I don't know if Mrs. HELLRAIDER will like it though.....  LOL!  :D

Offline HELLRAIDER

• Hall Of Famer
« Reply #9 on: August 04, 2010, 08:32:04 PM »
I knew that was you, Hellboy-Raider boy from Wylie!!
 The name and Seymour in caps was a dead giveaway!
Guilty as charged! ;)

Offline Raider Bob from Knoxville

• Rookie Member
  • Raider since 1975
« Reply #8 on: August 04, 2010, 05:56:08 PM »
I knew that was you, Hellboy-Raider boy from Wylie!!
 The name and Seymour in caps was a dead giveaway!

Raider Bob from Knoxville

Offline HELLRAIDER

• Hall Of Famer
Saw your question posted in the Jerry McDonald chat....and wouldn't you know they would run out of time right there and cut off the chat without you getting an answer. Damn!

"[Comment From Hellraider:]
If there is football next year, do you see SEYMOUR getting a long-term deal?"

CCTModerator:
Folks,
Jerry had to run. We apologize for the issues with the chat service today.

Jerry:

For those who participated in the on-line chat, thanks and I apologize for the abrupt end.
I lost the on-line connection and couldn’t get it back and have to get to Napa for the 3:30 p.m. practice.
Practice updates will be available on my Twitter page

http://twitter.com/jerrymcd

...with news, notes and quotes to follow.

Well, at the beginning of the chat, Jerry said he only had an hour before he needed to get to Napa for the 3pm practice...and the went over that by 20 minutes. You almost made it...good to see someone from the RNP forum get into the chat. That WAS you, wasn't it? I guess it's possible there is more than one HellRaider.

I also saw a PaRaider put in a few questions. I Wonder if that was our "Pennsylvania Raider"?

[Comment From Pa Raider:]
Jerry, keep up the great work, you have been covering the Raiders for a few years now, what in your eyes is different about this years camp compared to other years. Do you sense a true attitude change or the same, old same old?

jerrymac:
Biggest difference is Hue Jackson's presence, pushing and prodding, both the offense and the defense. Makes for much more spirited practices with guys looking to one-up each other.

In your opinion, does it look as though McClain & Houston will have a major impact on the defense? It seems this is the first time since we drafted Marcus we truly have difference makers from the 1st two rounds

jerrymac:
They'd better. They're certainly looking at it that way, having put both directly into the starting lineup.

and was this "Raider Jake" from Iowa?

[Comment From Jake:]
Hi Jerry, Ref. Asomugha's request to be used differently in the defense, do you know if he has spoken to Al Davis about it? And does he have his blessing? We all know that is who calls the defense. Thanks!

jerrymac:
I think you overstate Davis running the defense. If he sees something he doesn't like he lets the coordinator know about it. But to say he draws up all the defenses is a reach. Davis is fine letting coaches try stuff as long as it works _ if it doesn't, then it becomes an issue.

and I wonder if this was OUR Greg....as in RAIDER Greg? ....doubt it, the spelling is too good, and no "all caps" post ;D

[Comment From Greg:]
Do you thinkn there's a chance that Al will try to trade for LT Jared Gaither ??

jerrymac:
Didn't Gaither get hurt in Baltimore? Didn't follow up on it. Look, they've got Hue Jackson on staff.  If he can sell it to Al (or if he wants to _ Jackson would know exactly how good he is and what kind of guy he is) then who knows?

If you want to read the complete transcript of this week's chat, you can read it here (click on "Replay") :

http://www.ibabuzz.com/oaklandraiders/2010/08/03/raiders-live-chat-here-on-wednesday-at-11-a-m/

If you guys want to get into next week's chat, I think they are doing one every Wednesday at 11am Pacific time. They always announce it the day before on this web page:

http://www.insidebayarea.com/raiders
Yeah, that was me!   Im sure that the CAPITALIZATION of SEYMOUR gave it away.   I wish I could have gotten an answer!  My intense love for the great King Richard outs me every time.    ;)  And the name HELLRAIDER probably helped too! :D
« Last Edit: August 04, 2010, 05:21:50 PM by HELLRAIDER »

Raider Jake

« Reply #6 on: August 04, 2010, 04:30:38 PM »
Nope  that wasn't me. I was at the vet with my injured min pin.....

Offline Randy

• Administrator
    • Raider Nation Podcast
Saw your question posted in the Jerry McDonald chat....and wouldn't you know they would run out of time right there and cut off the chat without you getting an answer. Damn!

"[Comment From Hellraider:]
If there is football next year, do you see SEYMOUR getting a long-term deal?"

CCTModerator:
Folks,
Jerry had to run. We apologize for the issues with the chat service today.

Jerry:

For those who participated in the on-line chat, thanks and I apologize for the abrupt end.
I lost the on-line connection and couldn’t get it back and have to get to Napa for the 3:30 p.m. practice.
Practice updates will be available on my Twitter page

http://twitter.com/jerrymcd

...with news, notes and quotes to follow.

Well, at the beginning of the chat, Jerry said he only had an hour before he needed to get to Napa for the 3pm practice...and the went over that by 20 minutes. You almost made it...good to see someone from the RNP forum get into the chat. That WAS you, wasn't it? I guess it's possible there is more than one HellRaider.

I also saw a PaRaider put in a few questions. I Wonder if that was our "Pennsylvania Raider"?

Jerry, keep up the great work, you have been covering the Raiders for a few years now, what in your eyes is different about this years camp compared to other years. Do you sense a true attitude change or the same, old same old?

jerrymac:
Biggest difference is Hue Jackson's presence, pushing and prodding, both the offense and the defense. Makes for much more spirited practices with guys looking to one-up each other.

In your opinion, does it look as though McClain & Houston will have a major impact on the defense? It seems this is the first time since we drafted Marcus we truly have difference makers from the 1st two rounds

jerrymac:
They'd better. They're certainly looking at it that way, having put both directly into the starting lineup.

and was this "Raider Jake" from Iowa?

[Comment From Jake:]
Hi Jerry, Ref. Asomugha's request to be used differently in the defense, do you know if he has spoken to Al Davis about it? And does he have his blessing? We all know that is who calls the defense. Thanks!

jerrymac:
I think you overstate Davis running the defense. If he sees something he doesn't like he lets the coordinator know about it. But to say he draws up all the defenses is a reach. Davis is fine letting coaches try stuff as long as it works _ if it doesn't, then it becomes an issue.

and I wonder if this was OUR Greg....as in RAIDER Greg? ....doubt it, the spelling is too good, and no "all caps" post ;D

[Comment From Greg:]
Do you thinkn there's a chance that Al will try to trade for LT Jared Gaither ??

jerrymac:
Didn't Gaither get hurt in Baltimore? Didn't follow up on it. Look, they've got Hue Jackson on staff.  If he can sell it to Al (or if he wants to _ Jackson would know exactly how good he is and what kind of guy he is) then who knows?

If you want to read the complete transcript of this week's chat, you can read it here (click on "Replay") :

http://www.ibabuzz.com/oaklandraiders/2010/08/03/raiders-live-chat-here-on-wednesday-at-11-a-m/

If you guys want to get into next week's chat, I think they are doing one every Wednesday at 11am Pacific time. They always announce it the day before on this web page:

http://www.insidebayarea.com/raiders
« Last Edit: August 04, 2010, 04:17:09 PM by Randy »

Offline Randy

• Administrator
    • Raider Nation Podcast
LIVE CHAT IN PROGRESS NOW....CLICK LINK BELOW:
« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2010, 02:42:57 PM »
Live chat on Raiders with Oakland Tribune's Jerry McDonald....11am-12am Pacific
Ask him questions or just follow along:

http://www.insidebayarea.com/raiders/ci_15660060

Offline Randy

• Administrator
    • Raider Nation Podcast
LIVE CHAT Wed. 11am - Jerry McDonald, Raiders beat writer Oakland Tribune
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2010, 01:20:49 PM »

"Inside The Oakland Raiders".....hosted by Jerry McDonald, Raiders beat writer for the Oakland Tribune (InsideBayArea.com)

You can follow the chat, in a chatroom format......ask Jerry questions if you want, etc. I think these chats usually last about an hour. I believe he does them weekly.

Here is the link to todays chat which starts at 11am Pacific time, tomorrow, Wed. Aug. 4:

http://www.insidebayarea.com/raiders/ci_15660060
« Last Edit: August 03, 2010, 01:25:35 PM by Randy »

Raider Jake

« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2009, 08:08:30 PM »
Hey guys, on the last podcast you said you were goin to th Chiefs game on the 20th of September. I'm going to this game also and as a matter of fact it's my first Raider game! :) I wanted to know if you guys are goin to do a tailgate party for this game to, cause if you are i'd love to meet you guys and party with all of ya! Let me know so we can get some thing coordinated!

Thanks

Raider Jake

Offline Randy

• Administrator
    • Raider Nation Podcast
UPCOMING EVENTS
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2009, 07:47:46 PM »
Post comments about any events in this folder...
« Last Edit: July 24, 2011, 03:05:37 AM by Randy »