Author Topic: best and worst Raider jerseys of all time?  (Read 843 times)

Offline oklandraida84

• Hall Of Famer
Re: best and worst Raider jerseys of all time?
« Reply #10 on: March 01, 2009, 11:06:41 AM »
you like the cornerbacks i see ha

Offline NJ Raider Kev

• Hall Of Famer
  • GO RAIDERS!
« Reply #9 on: March 01, 2009, 11:05:58 AM »
Best: Bo Jackson
Worst: Randy Moss

Other jerseys that I own...
Nnamdi Asomugha
Phil Buchanon
Charles Woodson

GO RAIDERS!
Proud Fan Since '72

LOUDOGRAIDER

« Reply #8 on: February 27, 2009, 02:17:57 AM »
My favorite Raider jersey has to be one of the two that I own and it is hands down my #25 Justin Fargas. I waited a couple of years for that jersey to come out. The only reason I got it is because I remember him getting drafted by the Raiders out of USC and because he said that his dream was to one day play for the Raiders during an interview when he was a rookie. My other one is a #80 Jerry Rice.
The worst jersey of all time has to be #18 Randy "Candy Ass" Moss. Like the rest of the Nation I was excited when we signed him and hated him when he left. I actualy liked that punk when he was with the Vikings and that was the reason I was so excited when he came to the Raiders. I hated him even more when I learned that he was going to the Patrirats.

Offline Raider Rodney

• Hall Of Famer
  • Just Win Baby!
« Reply #7 on: February 25, 2009, 10:15:12 AM »
I love this topic. Let's see where do we begin. I guess I have to laugh every time I see some guy wearing a Jeff George jersey, and yes I have seen a few every damn year. Of course Moss jerseys sold like hot cakes and we all know what that load of used baby batter did to us, so fuck him as he is officially off of my Christmas Card list, and what about the guys that threw out cash on DeAngelo Hall like Juan. Man I know he was hating that shit. And of course I went out and bought a custom #28 Wilson jersey for $260. The only difference from me and Juan getting screwed on Jerseys this last year is that my last name is Wilson so I'll still wear mine!  HA!!!

This year I'm going to have a custom Lester Hayes #37 made. I'm tired of waiting for Mitchell and Ness to do it.

;)

Raider Rick

« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2009, 01:45:24 AM »
I love this topic. Let's see where do we begin. I guess I have to laugh every time I see some guy wearing a Jeff George jersey, and yes I have seen a few every damn year. Of course Moss jerseys sold like hot cakes and we all know what that load of used baby batter did to us, so fuck him as he is officially off of my Christmas Card list, and what about the guys that threw out cash on DeAngelo Hall like Juan. Man I know he was hating that shit. And of course I went out and bought a custom #28 Wilson jersey for $260. The only difference from me and Juan getting screwed on Jerseys this last year is that my last name is Wilson so I'll still wear mine!  HA!!!

This year I'm going to have a custom Lester Hayes #37 made. I'm tired of waiting for Mitchell and Ness to do it.

Roliveros33

« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2009, 10:53:55 PM »
FORTUNATELY FOR ME THE AUTHENTIC JERSEYS THAT OWN, THE PLAYER GET TRADED! FIRST JERSEY WAS "SHOWTIME" PHILLIP BUCHANAN,SECOND WAS CANDY MOSS, WE ALL KNOW WHAT HAPPENED TO THOSE GUYS... AND MY LAST WAS THE "SHOULD HAVE PICKED MATT LEINERT, THEN WE COULD HAVE DRAFTED CALVIN JOHNSON" MIKE HUFF, WHO MIGHT GET CUT THIS OFF SEASON..... SO IM STAYING AWAY FROM THOSE, I WILL BE COLLECTING THROW BACKS LIKE HOWIE LONG, TIM BROWN, BO "KNOWS" JACKSON!!! IM LIKE THE MADDEN CURSE, SO IF I GET A MCFADENN JERSEY HE MIGHT POP A HAMMY!!!!!!!!! SEMPER FI...............

Offline oklandraida84

• Hall Of Famer
« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2009, 10:44:30 PM »
i think i might have been the 2nd person in the world to own an authentic DeAngelo Hall jersey behind Deangelo hall himself i loved wearing that jersey because i like the fiery attitude but fuck 260 dollars for 8 games of existance as a raider!!

i really want to get a johnnie lee higgins jersey he is also my type of player!

Raiderfanuntildeath

« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2009, 10:40:35 PM »
Best...I would say any of the Raider HOF players.

Worst...other than Moss, I would have to say Kerry Collins.  Even though he had a great year with the Titans,  I remember when he was our QB for the Art Shell year and he was getting boos from Raider fans (including myself).

I only own 2 jerseys myself...Charles Woodsen and Rich Gannon.

On a side note...I know its not about Raider Jerseys but,  I remember some 10 years ago or so I was in a Footlocker shoe store here in L.A. and somebody was in there buying a Charlie Batch jersey...fucking hilarious...LOL!! Charlie fucking Batch!  Man...talk about one of the worst jerseys to own of all time, that would have to rank right up there with owning a Ryan Leaf jersey!

Offline Raider Rodney

• Hall Of Famer
  • Just Win Baby!
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2009, 08:58:34 PM »
My first jersey is clearly the best...Lester ;)

Worst...that's tough...Moss, Hall, George, Brown (Larry :P), Walker would all be good votes.  I'd probably have to give the edge to DeMarshmallow since he didn't even stay a friggin full season (sorry Juan :( )

raidersully

best and worst Raider jerseys of all time?
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2009, 08:23:20 PM »
it doesnt have to be the best player of all time but the player that best represents the Raiders