Author Topic: Post your video links in this folder...  (Read 18807 times)

Offline oklandraida84

• Hall Of Famer
Re: Post video links in this folder...
« Reply #72 on: March 18, 2010, 03:24:40 PM »
« Last Edit: March 18, 2010, 03:34:39 PM by oklandraida84 »

raidersully

« Reply #71 on: March 17, 2010, 04:35:49 PM »
Totally agree Raiderboy. While Randy's worries are not unfounded, like you said, Cable is in Al's ear. I think JaBusto is going to have to do a lot more than just drop a few lb's for Al to trust him. At this point Al has lost a shit ton of money in him already and can't get it back. So playing him is not going to change anything. Let's hope between Cable and the real leaders on this team they help Al make the best decision for this organization and put the players out on the field that give us the best chance to win.

Offline HELLRAIDER

• Hall Of Famer
« Reply #70 on: March 17, 2010, 01:23:05 PM »
I really think cable has Al's ear, and I think if he did not he would not have been brought back.  With that said, I think that Gradkowski will beat him by a landslide in the QB competition. I just think that when they were assembling QB's they forgot to put the brains into this #2 fellow.

Offline Randy

• Administrator
    • Raider Nation Podcast
« Reply #69 on: March 17, 2010, 12:09:15 PM »
I feel confident that Gradkowski will still beat him out for the starting job in training camp and it won't matter...

I wonder how fair of a "competition" for the starting QB job it will be? I'm a little worried (maybe more than a LITTLE worried) that Al will tilt the playing field in J-Russ' favor.......kind of like in a world championship boxing title fight....how they sometimes say that the challenger has to "beat" the champ significantly in order to de-thrown him (like knock him out, or win practically every round). Just being "better" might not do it. He might have to be heads and shoulders better.

Actually, what am I worried about....we all know that Gradkowski WILL be heads and shoulders better than J-Russ.

You know after some fights, when they announce the decision, you think...."what fight were THOSE judges watching?" I hope we aren't saying, "what was AL watching"? You know that Cable wants to put Gradkowski in right now. This is gonna be all Al.

Problem is, I can see Al thinking, "well, Gradkowski looks a little better....but this is just training camp".....or "this is just pre-season".............."I want to see how my Quata-back does in the REAL season, before I give up on him". Then, by the time that happens, we're sitting at 1-5 again, with another season down the drain.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2010, 12:16:27 PM by Randy »

Offline HELLRAIDER

• Hall Of Famer
« Reply #68 on: March 17, 2010, 11:44:32 AM »
I don't care what the guy looks like or how thin he is.  He could weigh in at 225 on my own scale at my house and I would not even care.  The only way this guy will change my mind is if he does it on the field in game time situations. I feel confident that Gradkowski will still beat him out for the starting job in training camp and it won't matter.  I'm not buying it, so I don't want anybody on this website telling me that I need to give the guy a chance. He has already had more chances than he deserves, and I am done with him.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2010, 12:10:27 PM by Raiderboy »

Offline HELLRAIDER

• Hall Of Famer
« Reply #67 on: March 17, 2010, 10:39:45 AM »
He does not look any different to me.  And what a jerk,  he still has not learned how to play the game. As the highest paid fat ass QB ever, he needs to embrace the roll and give an interview.  He will never win the fans over or the media being a jerk.  And what's with the hat, was it cold or what? He needs help with his play but also with learning how to be accessible.  Do you think Peyton Manning would have made a TV reporter walk along the car while they are doing 5-10 mph.  The light's on, but nobody's home at Russell's house.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2010, 11:53:52 AM by Randy »

Offline Randy

• Administrator
    • Raider Nation Podcast
« Reply #66 on: March 17, 2010, 10:26:05 AM »
J-Russ participated in the Raiders off-season conditioning program in Alameda yesterday.
Here is video of him driving through the gate on his way out....and he spoke briefly with the reporter.

http://www.csnbayarea.com/pages/landing/?&blockID=198813&feedID=2801

Offline Raider Greg

• Your Host
    • Raider Nation Podcast
« Reply #65 on: March 16, 2010, 06:50:09 PM »
No Way does Russell change his game.....HE is a HUGE Bust and will Be.....He cannot get it, Won't get it, Way toO dumb to get it.......Gallery IS a Bust at RT taCkle, and Don't get me started with Huff Daddy. Huff has just started to show some hope......HE is very FAR from a great Safety.......But he is improving. Russell will be out of the Raiders by next Draft........GONE Baby! Never to be seen on the Field again....... :D
« Last Edit: March 17, 2010, 01:39:02 AM by Randy »

Offline HELLRAIDER

• Hall Of Famer
« Reply #64 on: March 16, 2010, 05:25:34 PM »
best news all offseason! this is definitely a step in the right direction. hopefully this weight loss and new throwing motion will jump start his career!  I WANT IT NOTED THAT I STILL FAVOR GRADKOWSKI BECAUSE HE IS A LEADER THAT THE TEAM NEED!!!!
He still sucks, and It should have never come to this, either you got a brain or not and this guy doesn't.  I dont need to commit 9 million this season to see if it worked.  He should have been doing this his whole career and that is why he is a stupid Louisiana MONGLOID.  They said he had work ethic problems and many scouts questioned his love of the game in college.  I guess that makes Al just as stupid for drafting the guy. >:(

Raider Jake

« Reply #63 on: March 16, 2010, 04:37:52 PM »
best news all offseason! this is definitely a step in the right direction. hopefully this weight loss and new throwing motion will jump start his career!  I WANT IT NOTED THAT I STILL FAVOR GRADKOWSKI BECAUSE HE IS A LEADER THAT THE TEAM NEEDS!!!!
« Last Edit: March 16, 2010, 05:59:07 PM by Randy »

Offline oklandraida84

• Hall Of Famer
« Reply #62 on: March 16, 2010, 12:47:15 PM »
SHIT!

Offline Randy

• Administrator
    • Raider Nation Podcast
« Reply #61 on: March 16, 2010, 11:36:36 AM »
Willie Brown says JaMarcus Russell is "doing all the right things"....with his off-season training in Arizona. He says he's having special meals brought in, and that the Raiders have an ex-Raiders player there with JaMarcus monitoring him, reporting back to the Raiders, and making sure everything is going well. Willie also said, "you will be surprised when you see JaMarcus".....that he has lost a significant amount of weight. He also said that the reason J-Russ didn't make the first day of voluntary mini-camp is because he had to be present to sign paperwork at the closing of a new house he's buying in Alabama....and that he will be in Alameda within the next day or two.

Video link:
http://player.theplatform.com/ps/player/pds/4W6pghHzhl?pid=qtwjrKTMwMbhhe7asncZFaRjeWVgddoy
(Tip: you can click the little icon to the left of the video "menu" to make the video full screen)

There are lots of other Raiders news videos (over 600 of them) available at that link.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2010, 01:11:27 PM by Randy »

Offline oklandraida84

• Hall Of Famer

Offline HELLRAIDER

• Hall Of Famer
« Reply #59 on: March 01, 2010, 05:29:55 PM »
maybe he can call dick vermeil and they can cry together while they hold each other.

Offline Randy

• Administrator
    • Raider Nation Podcast
« Reply #58 on: March 01, 2010, 04:46:46 PM »
« Last Edit: March 02, 2010, 10:45:42 AM by Randy »

Offline HELLRAIDER

• Hall Of Famer
« Reply #57 on: February 27, 2010, 07:39:24 PM »
helmets are auto'd by Tim Brown, Howie long, Bo Jackson,  and unfortunately Randy Moss.

Offline oklandraida84

• Hall Of Famer
« Reply #56 on: February 27, 2010, 04:52:17 PM »
Raiderboy lemme get one of those helmets!

Offline HELLRAIDER

• Hall Of Famer
« Reply #55 on: February 27, 2010, 12:10:48 PM »
That embedded dealy bopper is purty dang neat!   I wish we had more wins to go along with those highlights.

Offline Randy

• Administrator
    • Raider Nation Podcast
« Reply #54 on: February 26, 2010, 03:13:32 PM »
Greg spotted these video highlights on NFL.com's website. The link for the Raiders highlights is below. I also put an embedded player at the top of our website: www.raidernationpodcast.com

NFL.com RedZone Re-Cutter (Raiders Highlights):
http://redzone-re-cutter.nfl.com/medialist.aspx?sort=rate&collid=23
« Last Edit: February 26, 2010, 05:04:53 PM by Randy »

Offline Raider Bob from Knoxville

• Rookie Member
  • Raider since 1975
« Reply #53 on: February 24, 2010, 03:21:53 PM »
I don't get it....somebody please enlighten me!  :P
 Howard Stern's prostate?

Raider Bob from Knoxville

raidersully

« Reply #52 on: February 21, 2010, 07:02:23 PM »
Well at least he is letting the head coach drive.

Offline HELLRAIDER

• Hall Of Famer
« Reply #51 on: February 21, 2010, 06:40:35 PM »
Funny,  but Al would never take a Jeep because it did not have the fastest time in the quarter mile. ;)

Offline Randy

• Administrator
    • Raider Nation Podcast
« Reply #50 on: February 21, 2010, 05:09:26 PM »

Offline HELLRAIDER

• Hall Of Famer
« Reply #49 on: February 21, 2010, 11:05:49 AM »
Glory to god the man from down under has seen the light about Russell.  let us pray that Al will see the light about him and banish him from the Raiders.    CAN I GET AN AMEN!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D

Offline RaiderWildeStyle

• Fantasy Football Commissioner
  • The Autumn Wind
« Reply #48 on: February 21, 2010, 02:29:07 AM »
Turiaf is hilarious, yah like i said i root for the warrios because they in Oakland but kings were my team and bibby was my fave player and kevin martin well now there both gone but i watch them from time to time, my blood sweat and tears only go to one team and thats the Raiders any other sports team i can honestly give two shits about!!!

Thats true dude...

I kinda developed my love for the RAIDERS cause i was an O.G Warriors fan (when i found out they moved back to the BAY n play right next door to the Collesium (The Oracle use to be known as the Collesium) well then i kinda developed a man Crush for the Raiders

It's kind or ironic that 2 sporting teams can be a magnet for Crappy Management (for all the shit Al Davis gets, Chris Cohan cops it 2 fold)

Offline oklandraida84

• Hall Of Famer
« Reply #47 on: February 21, 2010, 02:22:37 AM »
Turiaf is hilarious, yah like i said i root for the warrios because they in Oakland but kings were my team and bibby was my fave player and kevin martin well now there both gone but i watch them from time to time, my blood sweat and tears only go to one team and thats the Raiders any other sports team i can honestly give two shits about!!!

Offline RaiderWildeStyle

• The Autumn Wind
« Reply #46 on: February 21, 2010, 02:16:53 AM »
i go on yahoo.com daily and i like the nba im not a diehard kings fan but i watch them and the warriors time to time or basketball in general im going to a warriors game this tuesday so should be kooo

EIIK How can you support the Kings though?

They like the Warriors, Cheifs or Chargers... You need some education there pal  :)
Na its cool bro, ill give you a get out of jail free pass cause your not a diehard fan!

Look out for my Boy Ronny Turiaf on Tuesday.. He's like the Warriors Kirk Morrison (the Leader on D)

Offline oklandraida84

• Hall Of Famer
« Reply #45 on: February 21, 2010, 02:14:52 AM »
i go on yahoo.com daily and i like the nba im not a diehard kings fan but i watch them and the warriors time to time or basketball in general im going to a warriors game this tuesday so should be kooo

Offline RaiderWildeStyle

• The Autumn Wind
« Reply #44 on: February 21, 2010, 02:06:30 AM »

Offline oklandraida84

• Hall Of Famer

Offline RaiderWildeStyle

• The Autumn Wind
« Reply #42 on: February 20, 2010, 08:44:21 PM »
Check this shit out. Now perhaps I am reading into this. But it seems odd that he put NFL and not Raiders. I can't imagine there would be a copyright infringement problem. Even if there were, why would the Raiders mind if he put the name of the team that has made him a franchise QB? I think it says more to the fact that he only cared about making it tot he NFL and getting paid. His play certainly shows that.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OeyMZaporX8&feature=player_embedded#

What a fucking clown this guy is!!!

If the dude gets cut this off-season, he's gonna live like a royal and have enough money for the rest of his life to live comfortably (he aint no fucking Javon Walker who has a taste for champagne, hes gonna be able to budget the rest of his life cause he craves Cheeseburgers <-- & they cheap.

Look, i'm all for supporting this guy going forward, being the Raiders Quarterback... (I know Juan i sound like a Hypocrite) but the public perception of this guy is tremendous.. You get paid to be the Quarterback of the hardest working, blue collar town on the West Coast... & then your shitty performance on the field warrants the fans to mock you n burn the 200 dollar jersey of yours in the carpark!!!
DANG

To be a bad Quarterback N still flaunt the jewelry.. that shit might be acceptable in a affluent city like New York or San Francisco where buying tickets to your team ain't a matter of putting food on the table, but it's a fucking disgrace to rub it into all the hard working families of Oakland and surrounding area who bleed silver n black!!!

I just wish someone would hire this guy a fucking Public Relations Manager or something, cause good on him to taking a short time out of his off-season workout to perform in the Mardi Gras... but then to talk about the symbolic Cross of the Cars, Jewelry, Houses n The Jets... What a fucking JOKE!!!

Oh n while you're at it J-Russ, when you go hire a Public Relations Officer... get a SPEECH THERAPIST as well.. You sitting on that Lounge & Sounding like a Heroin Addict on the NOD... That shit ain't cool... WAKE UP MOTHERFUKKA!!! It's either you're on Drugs or are totally out of shape, cause you were strugglin' with your words.

END RANT!!

FUCK I'm off to have a BEER n BOWL!!!
« Last Edit: February 20, 2010, 10:18:41 PM by Randy »

Offline Raider Bob from Knoxville

• Rookie Member
  • Raider since 1975
« Reply #41 on: February 20, 2010, 05:11:41 PM »
Check this shit out. Now perhaps I am reading into this. But it seems odd that he put NFL and not Raiders. I can't imagine there would be a copyright infringement problem. Even if there were, why would the Raiders mind if he put the name of the team that has made him a franchise QB? I think it says more to the fact that he only cared about making it tot he NFL and getting paid. His play certainly shows that.

That's fucking embarrassing!
It's a shame that I must hate the QB of the team that I'd die for!
Goddammit!
« Last Edit: February 20, 2010, 10:22:16 PM by Randy »

Raider Bob from Knoxville

Offline HELLRAIDER

• Hall Of Famer
« Reply #40 on: February 17, 2010, 05:30:26 PM »

THIS GUY IS A JERK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(
« Last Edit: February 20, 2010, 10:19:40 PM by Randy »

Offline oklandraida84

• Hall Of Famer
« Reply #39 on: February 17, 2010, 05:28:06 PM »

he is unbelievable if anything hes giving a fat juicy middle finger to the man who gave him the gift to play in the NFL and to Play football, instead of taking this seriously he buys cars and buys jewlrey it really sickens me that he does not care what so ever about the team that drafted him the team that gave him the money to buy all this crap he has and it is crap, it just sickens me down to my fucking stomach! Thank god for alowing you to be born to go to a great college to have a gift ! no instead he thanks god for cars and jewlreay this guy just doesnt get it!!!
« Last Edit: February 20, 2010, 10:19:53 PM by Randy »

Offline HELLRAIDER

• Hall Of Famer
« Reply #38 on: February 17, 2010, 05:20:58 PM »

fuck that tub of shit! God blessed you with the tangibles to become a great QB and your throwing it all away! god didnt buy you that jewlrey or those earings or your car he gave you a gift that he doesnt give to many people that is to play in the NFL at a level that is respectable and you havent showed that! therefore your a fat tub of lard ass!

Juan you are right,   WHAT A FUCKING GAYWAD!!!!!!!  notice in that video he did not mention one time about thanking god for giving him the ability to play football.   And the reporter said this QB is used to leading his team, in what..........most sacks , most fumbles, most INT's and he also leads in the least amount of TD's for his team.  What kind of a fucked up world does this guy live in,  who cares about going to some parade,  that's gay.  This guy probably sits in his basement covered in peanut butter and plays those gay ass magic games and tells all his loyal subjects he is Jamarcus, King of the Busts in NFL football.  I literally could write a 200 page post and log up this server until football starts again.  If this guy is a real christian and a godly man then he should know about humility which he has none,  AND I SHALL LEAVE YOU TODAY MY CHILDREN WITH A VERSE FROM THE GOODBOOK,       WHAT DOES IT PROFIT TO A MAN TO GAIN THE WHOLE WORLD (GAY ASS JEWERLY AND ROLLS ROYCES) AND LOSE HIS OWN SOUL. What a dick!!!!!!!!! This video makes me laugh! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D  Notice that it did not take them very long to pick which TD highlight to choose from.   Not too many choices.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2010, 10:20:33 PM by Randy »

Offline oklandraida84

• Hall Of Famer
« Reply #37 on: February 17, 2010, 05:08:39 PM »

fuck that tub of shit! God blessed you with the tangibles to become a great QB and your throwing it all away! god didnt buy you that jewlrey or those earings or your car he gave you a gift that he doesnt give to many people that is to play in the NFL at a level that is respectable and you havent showed that! therefore your a fat tub of lard ass!
« Last Edit: February 20, 2010, 10:21:04 PM by Randy »

raidersully

« Reply #36 on: February 17, 2010, 04:58:19 PM »
Check this shit out. Now perhaps I am reading into this. But it seems odd that he put NFL and not Raiders. I can't imagine there would be a copyright infringement problem. Even if there was why would the Raiders mind if he put the name of the team that has made him a franchise QB? I think it says more to the fact that he only cared about making it tot he NFL and getting paid. His play certainly shows that.

Offline Crusader Raider

• Hall Of Famer
  • The 'Crusader Raider' to the Bay from the UK
« Reply #35 on: January 23, 2010, 05:10:45 AM »
Juan, I love it, i knew it was worth all that time at the gym !
On a Crusade for the Nation around the world

Offline oklandraida84

• Hall Of Famer
« Reply #34 on: January 23, 2010, 12:17:16 AM »
randy,greg,keith (crusader raider),Tokai Raider, and mike were all caught at chipendales HAHAHAH

http://sendables.jibjab.com/view/hLHIY9PFzRuWkD8N

Offline Big Raider Dave

• Hall Of Famer
  • Just Win Baby
« Reply #33 on: January 22, 2010, 05:54:16 PM »
Nice one Randy & Well done Dylan
"Randall, put that Ipod away"

Offline HELLRAIDER

• Hall Of Famer
« Reply #32 on: January 22, 2010, 09:52:10 AM »
pretty funny,  Davis should look at this kid to replace Jano when he retires.

Offline Randy

• Administrator
    • Raider Nation Podcast
« Reply #31 on: January 22, 2010, 01:50:23 AM »
Not related to the Raiders, but it is sports related......kind of.
Here is the description of the video that I put on YouTube:
check it out!

"This challenge began when Ed Pennine, one of Berkeley California's bravest, commented while watching a U.C. Berkeley women's soccer game on TV at the fire station that he could block the penalty kicks made by these college women soccer players. One of Eddie's fellow firefighters responded by saying, "Eddie......you couldn't block my 10 year old son's penalty kicks!"

So the challenge was on! Ed Pennine vs. Dylan White. In order for Dylan to win, he had to get 5 out of 10 kicks past Eddie into the soccer goal.

A good part of the fire department met at the local soccer field to witness the challenge, and the results are here in this video for all to see."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-EvJk5AbsI8

« Last Edit: January 22, 2010, 01:58:23 AM by Randy »

Offline RAIDERNITEMARE

• Rookie Member
  • PRIDE AND POISE!
« Reply #30 on: January 13, 2010, 10:56:17 PM »
We've seen these guys at Ricky's, at our tailgate party, etc. They will be featured in a couple of our upcoming videocasts that will be online soon.

Here is a link to their TOTAL ECLIPSE video on YouTube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7l_UylLo6YY&feature=player_embedded
The HAZMATBOYZ.....Bad ass Raider jam.....I was part of that crowd that was there when they were shooting part of that video,  in Lakewood, CA.....BLACK SUNDAY BRAND, RAIDERNATION FOR LIFE car club, the VIOLATOR, HIGHROLLER RAIDER, and other Raider fans...It was fun and cant wait to see how that video turn out...video soon to be released they say.....THE HAZMATBOYZ ARE OFF THE HeeZZY.....go cop that jam, its a badass Raider jam! 8) 8) 8)
Heaven doesn't want me..... and Hell is afraid I might take over. " RAIDER FOR LIFE!"

Offline Randy

• Administrator
    • Raider Nation Podcast
« Reply #29 on: January 13, 2010, 06:13:58 PM »
We've seen these guys at Ricky's, at our tailgate party, etc. They will be featured in a couple of our upcoming videocasts that will be online soon.

Here is a link to their TOTAL ECLIPSE video on YouTube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7l_UylLo6YY&feature=player_embedded

Offline Tokai Raider

« Reply #28 on: January 09, 2010, 04:45:10 PM »
that's a picture of jamarcus russell in vegas.

Offline Randy

• Administrator
    • Raider Nation Podcast
« Reply #27 on: January 04, 2010, 03:17:47 PM »
If anyone didn't see the Ravens/Raiders game and still wants to watch it, here's the link from NFL.com

http://gamerewind.nfl.com/nflgr/servlets/inmarket?id=OAK&icampaign=Oak_Blackout_w17_ROS

Offline oklandraida84

• Hall Of Famer
« Reply #26 on: January 03, 2010, 10:14:17 AM »
9 outta 10 times that louis murphy catch is a TD a ball the gets bobbled at the last second! thing is it got called a TD and unless there is enough evidence to overturn the call you leave it! and we just got raped with non fuckn lube and had our team walkn funny after that bullllshit!

Offline HELLRAIDER

• Hall Of Famer
« Reply #25 on: January 02, 2010, 05:54:46 PM »
I would say that I would agree with you on that one particular play.  There was a play just like that this year as well involving the cowboys.  I think the td involved roy williams or miles austin.  he caught the ball and fell over the goal line and the ball immediately hit the ground and popped out. It was called a TD but that is because they are "America's Team"  Makes me want to puke.

Offline Crusader Raider

• Hall Of Famer
  • The 'Crusader Raider' to the Bay from the UK
« Reply #24 on: December 23, 2009, 07:18:00 PM »
thanks for the links guys, remember it all started with greg and randy 5 years ago when the crusader raider first arrived in character in oakland, happy holidays to everyone in the raidernation !
On a Crusade for the Nation around the world

Offline Randy

• Administrator
    • Raider Nation Podcast
« Reply #23 on: December 23, 2009, 12:11:20 AM »
Last week Crusader Raider was on Raiders Report.
Today he's on Behind The Shield Online.

Go Keith!

http://www.raiders.com/media-vault/videos/Behind-the-Shield-Online/2c53519a-6071-4d22-a29c-67e04a518482