RAIDERS TALK BOARDS > Raiders and NFL Talk

Miscellaneous Raiders/NFL Topics (If you can't find your topic on the boards)

<< < (8/10) > >>

Randy:
New book............ Badasses: The Legend of Snake, Foo, Dr. Death, and John Madden's Oakland Raiders
RaiderTake says, "Trust me, don't think twice, just go out and buy the book. It belongs on the bookshelf of every Raiders fan."

http://raidertake.blogspot.com/2010/09/exclusive-badasses-author-interview.html

Randy:
I was at our work today, down at our fire department drill grounds, for some training. I noticed a bicycle chained to a pole there, belonging to one of the firefighters who was working in our training division today. He had it outfitted with a special extended rear section, specially made with a saddle-bag type arrangement. He rides his bike to work, and with that special back end he can carry all of his firefighting gear strapped onto the back.

What caught my eye though, was a decal that he had on the wooden plank that goes across the back above the rear wheel. It said, "Rider Nation", had the same shape as the Raiders logo, but instead of crossed swords it had crossed bicycle forks. I just had to pull out my iPhone so you guys could see it. Check out the pictures below! The firefighter is Dave Brannigan, a member of the "Raider Nation" as well as the "Rider Nation".

You can see Dave in one of our videocasts taken at the home opener in '07. Check it out:
http://www.raidernationvideocast.com/video/rnv/Entries/2007/9/13_2007_Season_Home_Opener_vs_Detroit_Lions.html

Big Raider Dave:
How about these 2 beauties

[attachment deleted by admin]

Randy:
You're right Mike. I don't know why I didn't see it before. There is a STRONG resemblance!

Randy:

--- Quote from: RAIDER MIKE on November 17, 2009, 11:35:32 AM ---NOW TELL ME THERE'S NOT MUCH DIFFERENCE! :D :D :D :D

I DOWNLOADED THIS APP THAT ALLOWS YOU TO DOODLE ON PICTURES ....THIS ONE WAS HARD TO DOODLE ON MY PHONE CAUSE MY PINKY IS THE NARROWEST FINGER TO DRAW THE STRIPE ON JA BUSTO.... BUT AT LEAST YOU ALL CAN SEE THE COMPARISON!.... HAHHAHHAHAHA NOT FAR OFF IS IT?

--- End quote ---

You did that on your PHONE? Wow Mike. That's pretty good.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version