RAIDERS TALK BOARDS > Raiders and NFL Talk

Miscellaneous Raiders/NFL Topics (If you can't find your topic on the boards)

<< < (2/10) > >>

Revolutionary Raider:
I hate Twitter. There's been plenty of topics to discuss and debate. There's many other message boards thriving with discussion such as Silver & Black Pride. I've been with this site since its inception (on third account) and there used to be discussion year round. Raider Rick, Raider Mike, Miller dude everyone used to argue with, Juan George, HellRaider, you two, and many others. We need to bring life back here. Sad to see one of my top favorite sites for years become so desolate. The community has vanished.

--- Quote from: RaiderWildeStyle on February 25, 2014, 12:02:55 AM ---
--- Quote from: Randy on February 20, 2014, 05:53:04 PM ---
--- Quote from: Revolutionary Raider on February 19, 2014, 12:56:45 AM ---What happened to the community here? Where did the Nation go?

--- End quote ---

I know....the off season I guess?

The combine is going on....free agency coming up. Then the draft. Things should pick up...I hope.

--- End quote ---

This place and other message boards use to be popular

But then twitter was invented and I believe that has been the death of Internet forums.

I still pop my head in here cause the RNP introduced and welcomed me to raider nation... But I have found a lot of message boards have been experiencing long and painful deaths and if anyone is to blame it's twitter in my opinion.

--- End quote ---

RaiderWildeStyle:

--- Quote from: Randy on February 20, 2014, 05:53:04 PM ---
--- Quote from: Revolutionary Raider on February 19, 2014, 12:56:45 AM ---What happened to the community here? Where did the Nation go?

--- End quote ---

The combine is going on....free agency coming up. Then the draft. Things should pick up...I hope.

--- End quote ---

This place and other message boards use to be popular

But then twitter was invented and I believe that has been the death of Internet forums.

I still pop my head in here cause the RNP introduced and welcomed me to raider nation... But I have found a lot of message boards have been experiencing long and painful deaths and if anyone is to blame it's twitter in my opinion.

Autumn Wind Williams:
Do you all recall last season being upset that we didn't add more depth to our defense? Yeah in the beginning of the season the defense did great. However, we was missing a young pass rusher like Jadeveon Clowney.

Yeah later in the draft we can pick a quarterback. But note that if you are anxious to start a rookie quarterback you are dealing with someone that is risky again. Both Pryor and Mcgloin now have enough experience to perform better and fix their weaknesses. And also learned other teams weaknesses that they faced in 2013.

I could be wrong about not picking a QB first but, what I see happening again if so:

1. Dennis Allen press conference-"uhh uhh listen we starting a young quarterback that needs time to grow & develope uhh"
2. A top drafted qb on practice squad, and later acquired by another team.(Tyler Wilson)
3. Round 3 of the quarterback controversy and the lack of continuity with 1 main QB on the field.
4. The Raider Nation calling the bone line wanting the Raiders to change quarterbacks again.
5. Reggie and D.A. Kicking Rocks down the road

Play it safe! First get Clowney and beef up that defense, get the O-line legit, bring back Jason Campbell, and maybe get a qb later in the draft.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zCZ2vmBEdEc

Randy:

--- End quote ---

Revolutionary Raider:
What happened to the community here? Where did the Nation go?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version