Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

News: Check out our RAIDERS LATEST NEWS section for latest news, videos, interviews, etc

Author Topic: NFL Gamepass (subscription to watch all Raiders and other NFL games)  (Read 607 times)

Offline Randy

• Administrator
    • The Raider Nation Podcast
Re: NFL Gamepass (subscription to watch all Raiders and other NFL games)
« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2016, 03:05:08 PM »
Gamepass is very good. I've had it for a few seasons now and haven't missed a Raiders game during that time.

How is the streaming on gamepass? Smooth or buffering? Do you get to see the coaches angle of the games? I always watch the games on the Sunday Ticket but it seems that gamepass is like a dvr, where I can watch the game whenever I want, is that right?

Go Raiders!

Yes, Kev. Game Pass gives you several options for watching games that have already been played. Just one option when it's live of course. When watching already played games, you can watch the full game as it was when it was live, or you can watch only the actual plays (with the 40 seconds in between plays removed), or you can watch the "Coaches Film", which has two different angles of each play I believe, two different cameras. One looking straight down the field (Called the "High End Zone" .....camera at end of stadium in end zone, midway between goal posts), and a high side view called "All 22", showing all 22 players. Description here:  http://www.nfl.com/coachesfilm

One nice perk for season ticket holders is the Raiders pay for your NFL Gamepass as a benefit of being a season ticket holder. They email you the login information, and it is pre-paid for the season. They've done it the last two years I believe. I'm a club season ticket holder, so I'm not sure if it's just club seat holders that get it, or all season ticket holders. Any regular season ticket holders out there who can answer this?
« Last Edit: March 29, 2016, 03:09:15 PM by Randy »

Offline RaiderNik

• Hall Of Famer
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2016, 06:30:09 AM »
Streaming is of a very good quality Kev, and yes, Gamepass is like a dvr where you can watch a game on demand.
COYS

Offline NJ Raider Kev

• Hall Of Famer
  • GO RAIDERS!
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2016, 10:53:43 PM »
Gamepass is very good. I've had it for a few seasons now and haven't missed a Raiders game during that time.

How is the streaming on gamepass? Smooth or buffering? Do you get to see the coaches angle of the games? I always watch the games on the Sunday Ticket but it seems that gamepass is like a dvr, where I can watch the game whenever I want, is that right?

Go Raiders!
Proud Fan Since '72

Offline RaiderNik

• Hall Of Famer
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2016, 05:39:57 PM »
COYS

Offline Randy

• Administrator
    • The Raider Nation Podcast