RAIDERS TALK BOARDS > Bad Boyz of BBQ Tailgate Party in Oakland

Come tailgate with us....email us or post here

(1/6) > >>

Raider Argo:

--- Quote from: Randy on August 13, 2015, 03:21:46 PM ---
--- Quote from: Raider Argo on August 13, 2015, 05:54:31 AM ---
--- Quote from: Calgary Raider on August 05, 2015, 09:10:01 PM ---I will also be making my way down for the home opener from the great white north. I have my Kenny Stabler (RIP) jersey ready to go and am looking forward to partying with the nation before we take the field to start the resurgence of the Autumn Wind.

--- End quote ---

Looking forward to meeting you down in Oakland dude!  I aint been this positive about a season for many years now, im expecting a good showing on both sides of the ball form our boys

--- End quote ---

I'm looking forward to meeting you too Argo. I'm actually living in Louisiana now (last 2 years)....so have only made one or two games each of the last two years....but this year I'm flying out for 5 games! The first two, the last two, plus the Vikings game on Nov. 15th. We'll get our videocast back in action! (starring Raider Argo!)  ;)

--- End quote ---

Looking very forward to it!!  I will also be in attendance for Green Bay and San Diego too!  you will be getting fed up looking at me after this season  :o

Randy:

--- Quote from: Raider Argo on August 13, 2015, 05:54:31 AM ---
--- Quote from: Calgary Raider on August 05, 2015, 09:10:01 PM ---I will also be making my way down for the home opener from the great white north. I have my Kenny Stabler (RIP) jersey ready to go and am looking forward to partying with the nation before we take the field to start the resurgence of the Autumn Wind.

--- End quote ---

Looking forward to meeting you down in Oakland dude!  I aint been this positive about a season for many years now, im expecting a good showing on both sides of the ball form our boys

--- End quote ---

I'm looking forward to meeting you too Argo. I'm actually living in Louisiana now (last 2 years)....so have only made one or two games each of the last two years....but this year I'm flying out for 5 games! The first two, the last two, plus the Vikings game on Nov. 15th. We'll get our videocast back in action! (starring Raider Argo!)  ;)

Raider Argo:

--- End quote ---

Calgary Raider:
I will also be making my way down for the home opener from the great white north. I have my Kenny Stabler (RIP) jersey ready to go and am looking forward to partying with the nation before we take the field to start the resurgence of the Autumn Wind.

Raider Argo:

All tickets purchased with after the pre-sale began yesterday.  Its on now! cant f**kin wait!!! 8) 8) 8)

--- Quote from: Raider Argo on June 06, 2015, 04:47:41 AM ---Hey Nation,

After many years watching my Raiders from my original home in Scotland then in many locations in the world (I work offshore) and recently a few years from my sofa in Austria (where i now live)....IT IS TIME!!!

I will be attending the opening game of the Season versus the Bungals!!  plus i will also be again in Oakland for the Packers and Chargers game at Christmas time (managed to sneak that one into the honeymoon plans).

So i just wanting to touch base with the nation out there in Oakland and let you know that i would love to come tailgate with you guys and finally meet you all.  I will also be calling the boneline with this great news, so hopefully you will all know my voice soon too. lol.  Scottish accent, but i will try and speak clearly..

Really looking forward to the coming season.  time to Rise up!!!

Raider Argo....OUT!

--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version