RAIDERS TALK BOARDS > Bad Boyz of BBQ Tailgate Party in Oakland

Come tailgate with us....email us or post here

(1/5) > >>

Englishraider:
Randy and Greg   I will be in Oakland this weekend for the game   be great to see you guys at the tailgate

UsamaYoMama:

--- Quote from: Randy on August 29, 2013, 07:04:46 PM ---
--- Quote from: UsamaYoMama on August 29, 2013, 11:20:12 AM ---I'm driving up from LA with my gf for the Redskins game on the 29th. I was wondering how we go about joining the tailgate party and what we need to do/bring???

--- End quote ---

You don't need to reserve in advance, just show up. We try to get to the tailgate party between 9-9:30. Kingsford Kirk and the Bad Boyz of BBQ put on a great spread of food. It's $25 for all-you-can-eat. Soft drinks and water are included. Alcohol isn't included, for liability reasons,so we bring our own beer and I'd suggest you do the same if you want beer. It's fine to drink there if you bring your own.

If you are planning to park your car inside the lot, you'll need to get in line pretty early. People start lining up by 7am or earlier. You might want to consider parking outside the lot, on the Hegenberger side. There is a gate in the fence on that side that's close to the tailgate party. We are right by the ramp that drops down from the elevated section of Hegenberger. There is a new BART extension being constructed that runs to the airport. Look for that (looks like an amusement park rollercoaster track) and there is a small BART station being constructed right there by where we tailgate. We are right next to that.

Actually....all this info is on another page in this section of the forum. Maybe you already saw it, but here is a link to that page, which includes a map, in case you didn't run across it.

http://www.raidernationpodcast.com/forum/index.php?topic=56.0

--- End quote ---

Thanks a lot! We'll be there. GO RAIDERS!

Randy:

--- Quote from: UsamaYoMama on August 29, 2013, 11:20:12 AM ---I'm driving up from LA with my gf for the Redskins game on the 29th. I was wondering how we go about joining the tailgate party and what we need to do/bring???

--- End quote ---

You don't need to reserve in advance, just show up. We try to get to the tailgate party between 9-9:30. Kingsford Kirk and the Bad Boyz of BBQ put on a great spread of food. It's $25 for all-you-can-eat. Soft drinks and water are included. Alcohol isn't included, for liability reasons,so we bring our own beer and I'd suggest you do the same if you want beer. It's fine to drink there if you bring your own.

If you are planning to park your car inside the lot, you'll need to get in line pretty early. People start lining up by 7am or earlier. You might want to consider parking outside the lot, on the Hegenberger side. There is a gate in the fence on that side that's close to the tailgate party. We are right by the ramp that drops down from the elevated section of Hegenberger. There is a new BART extension being constructed that runs to the airport. Look for that (looks like an amusement park rollercoaster track) and there is a small BART station being constructed right there by where we tailgate. We are right next to that.

Actually....all this info is on another page in this section of the forum. Maybe you already saw it, but here is a link to that page, which includes a map, in case you didn't run across it.

http://www.raidernationpodcast.com/forum/index.php?topic=56.0

UsamaYoMama:
I'm driving up from LA with my gf for the Redskins game on the 29th. I was wondering how we go about joining the tailgate party and what we need to do/bring???

Crusader Raider:
Looking forward to joining you guys again at the Eagles game as the Crusader Raider starts his 2013 , 30,000 miles trips from the UK to see four Raiders games !

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version