RAIDERS TALK BOARDS > Create Your Own Topic Here

STRAIGHT OUT OF LA!!

(1/24) > >>

RAIDERNITEMARE:

--- Quote from: RaiderWildeStyle on June 18, 2010, 07:22:05 AM ---Lol RaiderNitemare your tripping Ballz if u actually Believe you deserve that.

Everyone knows the Los Angeles & The Boston dynastys of the last couple of years have been signifigantly boosted by slimeball GM's like Kevin McHale & Jerry West which tear apart there rosters & send each teams best BigMan back to there former Alamarter!

BOSTON AIN't Shit without Kevin Garnett via Kevin McHale Timberwolves roster.

& LA ain't shit if Jerry West had never told Pau Gasol to rack his bags cause it's showtime.
Granted i'll give u the benefiet of the doubt that Kobe & Phil would of had this team in the playoffs, Just not the Finals appearances of the last 3 years.

Sorry RaiderNitemare. I love L.A but i'd rather support the Clippers then show love for The Gold & Purple. I'm a Warriorsfan thru n thru & i've grown to despise all facets of the KB8&KB24. I respect Kobe I Just don't love Kobe!

--- End quote ---
LMAO!

RaiderWildeStyle:
Lol RaiderNitemare your tripping Ballz if u actually Believe you deserve that.

Everyone knows the Los Angeles & The Boston dynastys of the last couple of years have been signifigantly boosted by slimeball GM's like Kevin McHale & Jerry West which tear apart there rosters & send each teams best BigMan back to there former Alamarter!

BOSTON AIN't Shit without Kevin Garnett via Kevin McHale Timberwolves roster.

& LA ain't shit if Jerry West had never told Pau Gasol to rack his bags cause it's showtime.
Granted i'll give u the benefiet of the doubt that Kobe & Phil would of had this team in the playoffs, Just not the Finals appearances of the last 3 years.

Sorry RaiderNitemare. I love L.A but i'd rather support the Clippers then show love for The Gold & Purple. I'm a Warriorsfan thru n thru & i've grown to despise all facets of the KB8&KB24. I respect Kobe I Just don't love Kobe!

RAIDERNITEMARE:
L.A LAKERS JUST WON ANOTHER CHAMPIONSHIP....JUST ANOTHER REASON TO BRING THE RAIDERS BACK TO L.A....WHERE STARS AND CHAMPIONS ARE BORN.......YOU BEST BELIEVE THAT .......... 8) 8)

oklandraida84:
FUCK A NEW STADIUM!! I LOVE OUR STADIUM!! I LOVE THE JAILHOUSE LOOK TO IT!! I LOVE THE FACT ITS OLD SCHOOl!! WE DONT NEED NO FUCKING NEW STADIUM!! ALL WE NEED IS 2 FIELD GOAL POSTS A HUNDRED YARD FIELD AND THE RAIDERS FOOTBALL TEAM AND THE RAIDER NATION THATS FUCKING IT!!! IM NOT IN FAVOR OF A NEW STADIUM AT ALL!!!!! I LOVE THE PENITENTIARY LOOK!!!

HELLRAIDER:
Glad to see they are getting off their asses and doing something finally! 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version