Author Topic: STRAIGHT OUT OF LA!!  (Read 8788 times)

Offline RAIDERNITEMARE

• Rookie Member
  • PRIDE AND POISE!
Re: Your kidding Right?
« Reply #117 on: June 18, 2010, 02:42:45 PM »
Lol RaiderNitemare your tripping Ballz if u actually Believe you deserve that.

Everyone knows the Los Angeles & The Boston dynastys of the last couple of years have been signifigantly boosted by slimeball GM's like Kevin McHale & Jerry West which tear apart there rosters & send each teams best BigMan back to there former Alamarter!

BOSTON AIN't Shit without Kevin Garnett via Kevin McHale Timberwolves roster.

& LA ain't shit if Jerry West had never told Pau Gasol to rack his bags cause it's showtime.
Granted i'll give u the benefiet of the doubt that Kobe & Phil would of had this team in the playoffs, Just not the Finals appearances of the last 3 years.

Sorry RaiderNitemare. I love L.A but i'd rather support the Clippers then show love for The Gold & Purple. I'm a Warriorsfan thru n thru & i've grown to despise all facets of the KB8&KB24. I respect Kobe I Just don't love Kobe!
LMAO!
Heaven doesn't want me..... and Hell is afraid I might take over. " RAIDER FOR LIFE!"

Offline RaiderWildeStyle

• Fantasy Football Commissioner
  • The Autumn Wind
Your kidding Right?
« Reply #116 on: June 18, 2010, 07:22:05 AM »
Lol RaiderNitemare your tripping Ballz if u actually Believe you deserve that.

Everyone knows the Los Angeles & The Boston dynastys of the last couple of years have been signifigantly boosted by slimeball GM's like Kevin McHale & Jerry West which tear apart there rosters & send each teams best BigMan back to there former Alamarter!

BOSTON AIN't Shit without Kevin Garnett via Kevin McHale Timberwolves roster.

& LA ain't shit if Jerry West had never told Pau Gasol to rack his bags cause it's showtime.
Granted i'll give u the benefiet of the doubt that Kobe & Phil would of had this team in the playoffs, Just not the Finals appearances of the last 3 years.

Sorry RaiderNitemare. I love L.A but i'd rather support the Clippers then show love for The Gold & Purple. I'm a Warriorsfan thru n thru & i've grown to despise all facets of the KB8&KB24. I respect Kobe I Just don't love Kobe!

Offline RAIDERNITEMARE

• Rookie Member
  • PRIDE AND POISE!
Re: STRAIGHT OUT OF LA!!
« Reply #115 on: June 18, 2010, 06:28:27 AM »
L.A LAKERS JUST WON ANOTHER CHAMPIONSHIP....JUST ANOTHER REASON TO BRING THE RAIDERS BACK TO L.A....WHERE STARS AND CHAMPIONS ARE BORN.......YOU BEST BELIEVE THAT .......... 8) 8)
Heaven doesn't want me..... and Hell is afraid I might take over. " RAIDER FOR LIFE!"

Offline oklandraida84

• Hall Of Famer
« Reply #114 on: June 15, 2010, 09:23:31 PM »
FUCK A NEW STADIUM!! I LOVE OUR STADIUM!! I LOVE THE JAILHOUSE LOOK TO IT!! I LOVE THE FACT ITS OLD SCHOOl!! WE DONT NEED NO FUCKING NEW STADIUM!! ALL WE NEED IS 2 FIELD GOAL POSTS A HUNDRED YARD FIELD AND THE RAIDERS FOOTBALL TEAM AND THE RAIDER NATION THATS FUCKING IT!!! IM NOT IN FAVOR OF A NEW STADIUM AT ALL!!!!! I LOVE THE PENITENTIARY LOOK!!!

Offline HELLRAIDER

• Hall Of Famer
« Reply #113 on: June 15, 2010, 08:03:49 PM »
Glad to see they are getting off their asses and doing something finally! 

Offline RaiderWildeStyle

• The Autumn Wind
STRAIGHT OUT OF L.A
« Reply #112 on: June 15, 2010, 07:48:38 PM »
That's great news RaiderMike. It would certainly go against the grain of what i believed Al Davis would do. CHASING DOWN THE DOLLARS OF L.A & REPAYING THE FAITH OF THE 'O' . It certainly is a step in the right direction by making there intentions clear and not leaving us fans second guessing, what to expect next!

Offline oklandraida84

• Hall Of Famer
« Reply #111 on: June 13, 2010, 11:25:09 PM »
all in favor of randy deleting this thread say i!

I

Offline Randy

• Administrator
    • Raider Nation Podcast
« Reply #110 on: June 13, 2010, 09:34:58 PM »
Another reason i want to see the Raiders move to Los Angeles...

I'm surprised I didn't see you mention....

more flights and cheaper flights into L.A. than into Oakland, especially when you're flying from about as far away on the globe as you can get....and especially with the exchange rate sucking more and more for you!

But screw all that....the Raiders aren't going anywhere!

Offline Randy

• Administrator
    • Raider Nation Podcast
« Reply #109 on: June 13, 2010, 09:30:16 PM »
WHY IS THIS A TOPIC?  UNTIL THERE ARE SERIOUS TALKS.....IT IS JUST TALK.   LETS MOVE ON........ .THIS IS A TOPIC THAT JUST MAKES THIS FORUM DERAIL OFF THE TRACKS.........LETS ALLLLLLLLL  MOVE ONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN! ;)

I'm with you on this one! Let's talk about the Raiders! Not something that's not going to happen.

Offline RaiderWildeStyle

• The Autumn Wind
« Reply #108 on: June 13, 2010, 07:36:32 PM »
Yeah ok, I guess i'm gonna leave this topic alone & got on with the RAIDERS FOOTBALL 2010 season.

However If any stadium Developments arise, that involve the Raiders or the City of LA then i'll talk about that issue when we cross that bridge

GROUP HUG PEOPLE 8)

Offline RAIDERNITEMARE

• Rookie Member
  • PRIDE AND POISE!
« Reply #107 on: June 13, 2010, 06:26:14 PM »
WHY IS THIS A TOPIC?  UNTIL THERE ARE SERIOUS TALKS.....IT IS JUST TALK.   LETS MOVE ON........ .THIS IS A TOPIC THAT JUST MAKES THIS FORUM DERAIL OFF THE TRACKS.........LETS ALLLLLLLLL  MOVE ONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN! ;)
I FAACKEN AGREE 100%.......KILL THIS TOPIC ALREADY IT BRINGS NOTHING BUT DIVIDE THE RAIDERNATION!!!!!.....LMAO! ::)

Offline HELLRAIDER

• Hall Of Famer
« Reply #106 on: June 13, 2010, 05:23:57 PM »
« Last Edit: June 13, 2010, 06:10:37 PM by RAIDERBOY »

Offline SROTBFM

• Hall Of Famer
  • Inaugural RNP Fantasy Champion - Just Win Baby!!
Re: STRAIGHT OUT OF LA
« Reply #105 on: June 13, 2010, 03:50:08 PM »
Yes i partly credited ice cube to helping with the sale of merch- granted it was a signifigant reason. But still i believe the bigger the market the bigger the slice of the pie. It's not just fans living in the cities, it also helps with people who got family in those bigger cities so they might follow that team cause they're uncle do.

But we weren't discussing domestic sales so the size of the city is irrelevant. The debate was on international fans and my point is, for those fans, the city doesn't matter, it's the product on the field or the image associated with the team which draws you in.

But in saying that, i still believe the raiders are Los Angeles team just as much as Oakland.

We'll have to agree to disagree on that one :)

Offline RaiderWildeStyle

• The Autumn Wind
STRAIGHT OUT OF LA
« Reply #104 on: June 13, 2010, 03:17:29 PM »
Yes i partly credited ice cube to helping with the sale of merch- granted it was a signifigant reason. But still i believe the bigger the market the bigger the slice of the pie. It's not just fans living in the cities, it also helps with people who got family in those bigger cities so they might follow that team cause they're uncle do.

& Also in terms of sporting franchises remaining loyal to a city (like how when the Seattle Supersonics moved to Oklahoma and became the Thunder) I to like that model if owners leave. But in saying that, i still believe the raiders are Los Angeles team just as much as Oakland. So Al Davis has a right to move his brandname if he decided to move back to L.A.

I've recently been brainwashing some Ninerfans i know into believing the 49'er brand should remain the product of San Francisco & that the new Santa Clara Stadium should be played by a new brand name football team owned by Jed York!

Offline SROTBFM

• Hall Of Famer
« Reply #103 on: June 13, 2010, 02:55:00 PM »
I agree with that SROTBFM about winning is important to a teams success with international teams. However i would never refer to indianapolis as a glamourous town. If u have championships in Big important Cities then it gives u credibility (championships in small markets also gives u credibility)

Exactly, glad you agree on that - the city doesn't matter. Winning, or a connection with a certain attitude, does.

The Clippers ain't won shit. But the Lakers have and that's cause they have titles.

Indeed, and the point is international fans don't follow the Clippers in droves just because they are from LA, but they do follow the Lakers because they're winners.

The Los Angeles Raiders led merchandise sales all the time while they were in town and the Oakland Raiders led merchandise sales around there time at the turn of the century where they were Superbowl contenders.

The fact the 'Losing' L.A franchise could sell there merch but the Oakland franchise can only lead the league when they're winning. Well i think one of the main factors is the city they play in & how 'out of area' fans relate to that city!

Didn't you already credit Ice Cube / NWA (and I'd add PE) with the merchandise explosion? I'm sure if they moved they'd get a boost (again) from being the "new" kids in town but the danger is they'd be just another LA fad and the fans would disappear, much like the last time.

I should point out I'm not a fan of the US franchise system. Sports teams can become too ingrained in a city's psyche, like the Raiders in Oakland or the Browns in Cleveland for them just to be moved on an owner's whim. If other cities want a team they can get their own. Just my opinion.

Offline RaiderWildeStyle

• The Autumn Wind
STRAIGHT OUT OF LA
« Reply #102 on: June 13, 2010, 02:40:51 PM »
I agree with that SROTBFM about winning is important to a teams success with international teams. However i would never refer to indianapolis as a glamourous town. If u have championships in Big important Cities then it gives u credibility (championships in small markets also gives u credibility)

The Clippers ain't won shit. But the Lakers have and that's cause they have titles.

I'd also think that the Raiders trail the 49.ers in merchandise  sales at this present time because fact is they are the 2nd team in the Bay Area (i can't prove this fact i can only go by what kind of stuff i see stocked on shelves at sport stores)

The Los Angeles Raiders led merchandise sales all the time while they were in town and the Oakland Raiders led merchandise sales around there time at the turn of the century where they were Superbowl contenders.

The fact the 'Losing' L.A franchise could sell there merch but the Oakland franchise can only lead the league when they're winning. Well i think one of the main factors is the city they play in & how 'out of area' fans relate to that city!

Offline SROTBFM

• Hall Of Famer
« Reply #101 on: June 13, 2010, 12:24:36 PM »
But fact is the average international fan will always support the big city teams, whether it's the new york knicks or the L.A Dodgers. A lot of the time a international fan will make the connection because of the glamorous city.

Not sure I agree with that statement. I'd say winning is what attracts new fans, not a city.

Hence the Lakers are hugely popular worldwide and the Clippers ain't.

The most popular NFL teams in the UK in the 80's were the Raiders, Dolphins, Redskins, 49ers and Giants, now it's the Colts and cheating Rats. I seriously doubt all these new found Colts fans thought "wow, Indianapolis is a wayyyy cool city, I'm definitely going with their team".

The Raiders start winning again, in Oakland or anywhere else, and they'll pick up plenty of bandwagon fans too.

Offline HELLRAIDER

• Hall Of Famer
« Reply #100 on: June 12, 2010, 09:57:39 PM »
I'm from Tennessee and I've never had the opportunity to ever go to a Raiders home game in Oakland or LA and I would be fucking pissed if they ever moved again.
  Even when they were in LA, they were always the Oakland Raiders in this fan's heart. I'm jealous of any fan that ever got to see them anywhere, anytime.

It's hard to judge the love of a fan. I'm more passionate about our beloved Raiders than anything else in the world. I don't give a damn about ANY other team or sport.
I've got chill bumps just thinking about this year's off season...........somebody smack me like Big John Henderson!

I think some of you guys feel the same way I do about the Raiders and it's nice to be in your company, on this forum.
 Did I mention my ex wife was a cheating whore?

You are a funny BASTARD BOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D

Offline RaiderWildeStyle

• The Autumn Wind
STRAIGHT OUT OF LA
« Reply #99 on: June 12, 2010, 08:03:58 PM »
@raider bob from knoxville - Wow that's funny u always refer to them as Oakland when they were based in L.A. I can tell u that a lot of common fans in Australia when they find out about my Raiders passion always mistaken them for Los Angeles.

I can appreciate that Oakland is the birth place, all that history and the birth of the Autumn Wind. But i truely believe Los Angeles put the Raiders on the world map.

Ice Cube can take credit for merchandise sales thru his rap group. But fact is the average international fan will always support the big city teams, whether it's the new york knicks or the L.A Dodgers. A lot of the time a international fan will make the connection because of the glamorous city.

Another reason i want to see the Raiders move to Los Angeles. Is it will help with me being able to watch prime time games. Fact is if Raiders were in L.A they'd have more games on tv (unlike Oakland which only gets love when they're winning) If you're based in Los Angeles & the team is losing, i still think they increase there prime time scheduale by 3 or so games purely on the fact that Los Angeles is the 2nd biggest market in America.

But anyway. I'm considering purchasing the sunday internet stream on nfl.com this year so i can watch all games. But still i'd like to see my raiders in more international living rooms to build the fanbase in other corners of the globe.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2010, 09:32:44 PM by Randy »

Offline Raider Bob from Knoxville

• Rookie Member
  • Raider since 1975
« Reply #98 on: June 12, 2010, 07:35:30 PM »
I'm from Tennessee and I've never had the opportunity to ever go to a Raiders home game in Oakland or LA and I would be fucking pissed if they ever moved again.
  Even when they were in LA, they were always the Oakland Raiders in this fan's heart. I'm jealous of any fan that ever got to see them anywhere, anytime.

It's hard to judge the love of a fan. I'm more passionate about our beloved Raiders than anything else in the world. I don't give a damn about ANY other team or sport.
I've got chill bumps just thinking about this year's off season...........somebody smack me like Big John Henderson!

I think some of you guys feel the same way I do about the Raiders and it's nice to be in your company, on this forum.
 Did I mention my ex wife was a cheating whore?

Raider Bob from Knoxville

Offline Virginia Raider

• Hall Of Famer
  • Tell your boss to give you a damn lunch break.
« Reply #97 on: June 12, 2010, 05:57:46 PM »
This is some crazy shit...I leave for a few days and come back to "blood" everywhere...people crying, bitching, and whining.

Comeon guys. I know it's dead time right now. I know everyone is bored to death. Let's talk about signing John Henderson...not get this pissed at one another.

I know most of this is gonna be water under the bridge, but I don't like it guys. Can't be at each others throats like this, even if we do have our differences.

Get it together boys. GO Raiders!
A reporter asked Davis about the efficancy of the team’s background checks considering Kiffin and Cable’s history:  “We’re very bad at it,” Davis said.  

Awesome.

raidersully

« Reply #96 on: June 11, 2010, 07:26:46 PM »
GOOD TO SEE YOU OBEY LIKE A DOG!... BY THE WAY ALL I READ WAS BLAH BLAH BLAH (I'M JEALOUS OF YOU AND WATCH ALL YOUR VIDEOS).BLAH BLAH BLAH.. PUPPET... BLAH BLAH BLAH... HEY THANKS FOR OBEYING ORDERS YOU DO THAT SO WELL RAIDERSULLY! THIS VERY FUNNY...  I WHISTLE... YOU COME RUNNING WITH YOUR TAIL WAGGING! HAHAHAHAHA .....YOUR GREAT ENTERTAINMENT AND MY BITCH!

And as always you are out matched in the brains department and resort to childish name calling because your arguments have been proven wrong. Same as always. I am sure we will do this again.

raidersully

« Reply #95 on: June 11, 2010, 07:03:28 PM »

Hey Sully learn to read dude I said L.A. AREA!!!... Dumb shit!
Learn to use a map retard. Anaheim is 8 miles from L.A. County and over 20 miles from Los Angeles city. By your rational Oakland Raiders should be called the San Francisco Raiders. As Oakland is a mere 12 miles from the San Fran area. Your wrong Mike as always, and as always I am forced to correct and embarrass you for it. No one but you and the Angels think Anaheim is in the L.A. area. And both of you are wrong.

Actually Raiderboy is smart he knows your just a punk that talks shit... I like making you look like a BITCH thou......
You are the only one talking shit. I am the one that proves you wrong and set you straight.

Football is big in L.A.?..... really why hasn't their been a NFL team there in 15 years if it is?   I have family in L.A. too and there is loyal fans down there I never said that. But what does having Raider gear have anything to do with selling tickets or having a NFL team down there?.... NOTHING cause they know there's not enough interest in it... The NFL is Multi-BILLION dollar industry and trust me they would want a piece of that pie ASAP but they know it won't work cause FOOTBALL isn't king there.... BASKETBALL and BASEBALL is just look at the City's history PRO SPORTS!
Funny how this mysterious "family living in L.A." appears this late in the conversation. Do they live in L.A., or in the L.A. area? Because by your way of thinking they may live in San Diego. But OK we will go with that. Well you see one thing that has hurt bringing a team to L.A. is all the Raider merchandise bought by those living in L.A. It shows the NFL that bringing a team here will be difficult because peoples loyalties lie else where. This also includes the many L.A. residents that are from other parts of the country that still root for the team that they grew up with. Both of these hurt the chances of a team making it in L.A. But it obviously has not stopped the NFL from trying to make it happen of the city trying to build a stadium to lure a team here does it? I never said football ruled in L.A. Perhaps you need to learn to read dumb shit.

Ahhhh sounds someone's feelings are hurt you wanna a tissue for your issue!... HAHAHA dude your funny as hell!
My feelings hurt? How is you not being able to recall my calls to the boneline hurting my feelings? Or are you referring to me being hurt because you didn't give me a trophy like you gave Greg? If so that is not the case. Quite honestly I find you giving another grown man a trophy sad and creepy. What ever happened to hand shake and a thank you? But I guess you can't make a youtube clip of that to brag to everyone about right?

Puppet? Now your talking like RFUD it's hard to tell the difference between you all.... one's head is so far up the others ASS when you talk it's hard to tell.
I will remind you again Mike. You are the only one who has ever logged into this forum under a fake account. I have always been Raidersully from day one. You have a lot of balls to be saying anything about any one having a head up some ones ass. Your head is so far up Greg's ass, I bet you could tell me what Greg had for breakfast this morning.

YOUR MY BICHES AND I WILL ALWAYS WIN AGAINST BOTH OF YOU!... REACT TO ME!!! (Like you did before I give you a order YOU obey!)
Once again Mike. You responded to me first. My post was directed at Greg and Raiderboy, and as always, you were drawn in and responded. As a good puppet would.

Offline RaiderWildeStyle

• The Autumn Wind
STRAIGHT OUT OF LA
« Reply #94 on: June 11, 2010, 05:23:44 PM »
Well put RFUD. Some fans of Oakland are getting all Defensive & trying to justify just how big of raider fans they are cause i think they all understand that Los Angeles is a sleeping elephant in the room. They understand that any Los Angeles raiders team in the 21st Century isn't going to be a stadium filled with gang bangers but rather @ capacity cheering, hooting raider nation

Only a thought but depending where the team is headed it be nice if the Raiders Organization could make a deduction in ticket costs & bring at least 1 game a year (preferably a division rival) to either Collesium which remains empty.

So if the Raiders were based in oakland. Once a year they could bring there product back to Los Angeles to reward there fanbase in a nfl teamless city.

Kind of like what happens with Buffalo playing games in Toronto!

Raiderfanuntildeath

« Reply #93 on: June 11, 2010, 04:34:36 PM »
stroke the ego of a raider fan? stand on my own two feet?? WOW dude shows how much you know me and how much you know of where i come from! All i got was because of me and i dont stand on my own two feet?? Alright bro whatever you say....greg does have a website does that make him god? does that make his opinion true?? NOPE. Who thinks hes god? who would drink his bathwater? Your the one that obviously had a perception of him being god because no one here has ever said that but you!
What I  meant by "standing on your OWN two feet" was the fact that I think that people "tip toe" around Greg when it comes to standing their ground when it comes to a difference of opinion.  Perfect example, you told me to "get off the forum" if I'm going to "diss Greg"...that's what I'm talking about right there...what? Greg is untouchable?...why?...his opinions don't carry anymore weight than mine or yours...you can fall in line with everything he says, or you can form your own opinion...and yes, if you wanted me to say those things to your face, I would.  Growing up in LA, trust me, I dealt with seedy peeps on a daily basis...so to throw the notion out there like I'm afraid of you or people in this forum is very naive and immature on your part....but I guess I can understand why you and my puppet are afraid to ruffle Gregs feathers, because I get the feeling that this website is the only place that you guys have found acceptance in life...if that's not true then why would you bet RaiderWildeStyle if he was wrong about something that he would have to leave the forum for good...huh?...answer: because this forum is the most important thing to you in your life...sad, but true.

Look, every local Raider fan in Oakland has some kind of complex or a hang up about Raider fans in LA.  Its like you guys are angry that LA supports the Raider Nation!...and this whole thing that you guys feel like you are better fans than LA or "out of the area" fans is rediculous...its silly.  OK, OK,  (insert sarcasm) you are WAAAY better fans than everyone else because you live closer...you see how stupid that is?  Way to go!  for  being the all time greatest fan, your prize is, um, is, um...oh yeah, there is no reward...because you cant measure such things.  SO when people spell out their "Raider resume" by posting things like " Ive been to every game for the last x amount of years, or i have spent this much on the raiders, or i travel this far, blah, blah,...so what! doesnt make you anymore of a fan than any other raider fan...Raider fans are Raider fans, no measuring stick needed.

THere is a difference between having respect for what Greg does, and putting him up on a pedastool and deeming him untouchable.

Offline oklandraida84

• Hall Of Famer
« Reply #92 on: June 11, 2010, 02:02:03 PM »
stroke the ego of a raider fan? stand on my own two feet?? WOW dude shows how much you know me and how much you know of where i come from! All i got was because of me and i dont stand on my own two feet?? Alright bro whatever you say....greg does have a website does that make him god? does that make his opinion true?? NOPE. Who thinks hes god? who would drink his bathwater? Your the one that obviously had a perception of him being god because no one here has ever said that but you!

Offline HELLRAIDER

• Hall Of Famer
« Reply #91 on: June 11, 2010, 11:37:11 AM »
This topic has gone from talking football to just plain talking about anything but.  Kind of shows that if not for Raider football I doubt anyone on here would get along on any other subject since nobody can get along talking Raiders.  Let's talk OTA's or something.  How about Heyward-Bey, or Schilens foot?  You dig?????????????
« Last Edit: June 11, 2010, 11:43:34 AM by RAIDERBOY »

Raiderfanuntildeath

« Reply #90 on: June 11, 2010, 10:01:08 AM »
The Raiders belong in Oakland and no where else period!!!! The Raiders are who they are because of Oakland. Im sure any Raider that doesnt live in the area would love to have the raiders in there city problem is the raiders arent the raiders without Oakland! This is there home this where there roots are! I love the so cal raider fans i love all raider nation and would love this team till im 6 feet under but if i have an opinion on them moving FUCK NO they belong in Oakland PERIOD!!RFUD took some shots at a few people why i dont know that was not fucking cool! because i know he wouldnt do it to anyones face! IF you going to diss Greg then get the fuck off the forum. Gregs his own man im just saying if i had my own site and i got dissed by some punk bitch fuck him! Thats all im saying! No one thinks greg is god maybe your the one that has the perception that he is?? IDK but he is a die hard raida nation as any raider fan! I have not agreed with the man myself at times but guess what i dont take shots at him because i dont! No need to diss someone that puts a lot of work into providing legitmate raider football news from a raiders fan perspective whether you agree or not for FREEEE!
Juan...first, what "shots" did I take at Greg?...second, by you responding to my post on "Greg's behalf" only validates that you are one of the people who think Greg is God.  This is a discussion forum...not a "agree with and defend the man with the microphone forum"....THAT'S WHAT SEPARATES LOS ANGELES RAIDER FANS FROM THE ONES IN OAKLAND.   LA Raider fans stand on their OWN two feet, and not stroke the ego of a fellow Raider fan just because he has a website.

Offline Randy

• Administrator
    • Raider Nation Podcast
« Reply #89 on: June 11, 2010, 08:32:04 AM »
Ok so being a Niners fan is not a option (@ least not for the diehards) but i've met people living in East Bay rocking Montana jerseys n i was like 'why u Niners fan in RaiderVille' they basically answered back n said they couldn't support Al's team when they left so they just followed the other Bay Area team.

I fear if the Raiders left Oakland a 2nd time. They'd lose love in the Bay Area. But like Raider jake put it best. It's OUR RAIDERS!

I just got back to the fire station from a medical call for an allergic reaction a teenager was having. He had sports posters plastered all over his bedroom wall. Guess what the one over his bed was......."Red Sox Nation". His father looked like a transplanted Bostonian. I wanted to say, "hey....there's only one Nation....the Raider Nation....we don't have any room for any copy-cat nations around here."

Next to the Red Sox Nation poster was a Patri-Rats poster. Then he had a Warriors poster. At least they're supporting one Bay Area team. Can't believe they aren't Celtics fans. Wonder what happened there.

Offline RaiderWildeStyle

• The Autumn Wind
become a 49ers fan???!!!!! You kidding me?
« Reply #88 on: June 11, 2010, 04:02:31 AM »
Ok so being a Niners fan is not a option (@ least not for the diehards) but i've met people living in East Bay rocking Montana jerseys n i was like 'why u Niners fan in RaiderVille' they basically answered back n said they couldn't support Al's team when they left so they just followed the other Bay Area team.

I fear if the Raiders left Oakland a 2nd time. They'd lose love in the Bay Area. But like Raider jake put it best. It's OUR RAIDERS!
« Last Edit: June 11, 2010, 04:48:06 AM by RaiderWildeStyle »

Offline Randy

• Administrator
    • Raider Nation Podcast
become a 49ers fan???!!!!! You kidding me?
« Reply #87 on: June 11, 2010, 03:50:33 AM »

...plus if the Raiders left Oakland then there's always the option of what happened to a good proportion of their fanbase in the early 80's & that's you could jump ship and follow the San Francisco 49'ers!...

Hey, I was a Raiders season ticket holder in '80 and '81 in Oakland......and I sure as hell didn't become a 49ers fan after the Raiders moved to LA!!!!!
I didn't like them moving obviously, but I never stopped following them or being a fan.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2010, 03:53:43 AM by Randy »

Offline RaiderWildeStyle

• The Autumn Wind
« Reply #86 on: June 11, 2010, 03:38:15 AM »
The Raiders packing up & leaving is like a cheating girlfriend.

1959-1981 - Great Solid Relationship

1982-1995 - (LA) Al Davis packs up & leaves the relationship because he has found a better girl, This one is bigger & badder then his X & his enjoying his new relationship

1995 - (Current) So the cheating bugger wasn't liking his new fling & guess what his old girlfriend decided to take him back... Oakland loves AL & AL loves Oakland, But if he can cheat on y'all once. He can cheat on you again! & L.A is the slimmer, more bustier freak in his business model eyes!!!

Offline oklandraida84

• Hall Of Famer
« Reply #85 on: June 11, 2010, 03:02:07 AM »
The Raiders belong in Oakland and no where else period!!!! The Raiders are who they are because of Oakland. Im sure any Raider that doesnt live in the area would love to have the raiders in there city problem is the raiders arent the raiders without Oakland! This is there home this where there roots are! I love the so cal raider fans i love all raider nation and would love this team till im 6 feet under but if i have an opinion on them moving FUCK NO they belong in Oakland PERIOD!!RFUD took some shots at a few people why i dont know that was not fucking cool! because i know he wouldnt do it to anyones face! IF you going to diss Greg then get the fuck off the forum. Gregs his own man im just saying if i had my own site and i got dissed by some punk bitch fuck him! Thats all im saying! No one thinks greg is god maybe your the one that has the perception that he is?? IDK but he is a die hard raida nation as any raider fan! I have not agreed with the man myself at times but guess what i dont take shots at him because i dont! No need to diss someone that puts a lot of work into providing legitmate raider football news from a raiders fan perspective whether you agree or not for FREEEE!

Offline RAIDERNITEMARE

• Rookie Member
  • PRIDE AND POISE!
« Reply #84 on: June 11, 2010, 02:37:32 AM »
NIGHTMARE DUDE??....ITS RAIDERNITEMARE TO YOU MR. HOST!.....LIKE I SAID THEM WERE THE 80's THIS IS THE 2010's WHOLE DIFFERENT FAN BASE BRUTHA.....YEAH I WOULD LOVE THE RAIDERS TO COME BACK TO L.A. BECAUSE THATS WHAT FOOTBALL I GREW UP WATCHING AND I WOULD LOVE ALL THE BENEFITS THAT A FAN HAS IN OAKTOWN COMMUNITY WISE THAT I WOULD BE APART OF.....I DONT MIND THEM BEING IN OAKTOWN....THATS WERE THERE FROM WITH ALL DO RESPECTS TO THERE EXSISTANCE....SHIT I GO OUT THERE HALF OF THE HOME GAMES MYSELF AND COSTS ME A PRETTY PENNY.....THERE IS A BIG FAN BASE IN L.A. THAT WOULD BE FAITHFUL AND  FILL A STADIUM....CAUSE THERE IS BRUTHA....I'M NOT LOBBYING FOR THEM TO COME BACK, I'M JUST SAYING THAT IF THEY DO MY BRUTHAAAA.....THERE IS A NEWLY ESTABLISHED FANBASE SINCE THEY LEFT, HERE TO SUPPORT THEM....AND IF THEY MOVE THE FUCK ELSE WHERE I WOULDNT BE BUTT HURT LIKE SOME OF YOU BAY AREA FANS WOULD BE....I WOULD STILL A BE A MUTHAFUCKIN RAIDER FAN TILL I DIE HOMIE!!!....STOP HATING ON OUTSIDE THE AREA RAIDER FANS!!!...CAUSE NOW ITS AINT ABOUT OAKLAND AND L.A. ITS ABOUT THE RAIDERNATION!!!!!......HOMIE!!! 8) 8) 8)

Raider Jake

« Reply #83 on: June 11, 2010, 02:26:55 AM »
Greg's right. It doesn't matter what city the Raiders are in because they will always be our Raiders, just like we will all be the Nation. You guys can say what you want about the cities but what matters in the team name is the last word  not the first. No matter what happens, they will always be OUR RAIDERS!

Offline Raider Greg

• Your Host
    • Raider Nation Podcast
« Reply #82 on: June 11, 2010, 01:58:37 AM »
Are you drunk Greg? You are combining RaiderWilde comments with RFUD.

I don't live in Oakland either. But Oakland's inferiority complex as a city is well know outside of Oakland. What I don't understand is why it extends to Los Angeles and even more so why it is reason to look down upon RAIDER fans living in Los Angeles. The same ones that post in your forum and download your podcast. We all share a love for the same team regardless of where we live. If the Raiders played in L.A. I would put my disposable income towards seeing them live. But the fact is my blue collar paycheck goes to other things. I can afford to buy season tickets. It is the travel that I can not afford. Which I think is the same for many outside the Oakland area. Their love for the Raiders is no less than yours. Fact is you live locally and can afford to see the team live. Nothing more. As you pointed out. When the Raiders were in L.A. you were able to see 2 games. Why? Because you most likely could not afford the expense of coming down to L.A every weekend. Welcome to my world.

@Raiderboy
L.A. did not "lose" two football teams. The lambs left because they sucked and no one in L.A. or Orange County(which is where they actually played for 15 seasons Anaheim Stadium to be exact). The Raiders left because in the end L.A. was used as a pawn in Al Davis' game. Your cousin that says no one cares about the Raiders in L.A. must not get out much. Because you can't go any where with out seeing Raider paraphernalia on cars and jersey's on fans. I live here you don't. Oh, and fuck L.A.? FUCK TEXAS!! Where only two things come from, steers and queers. I don't see horns.

Fact is, if any fan base should be pissed at the Raiders it is L.A. fans. They were used by Al Davis to get back at Oakland for not giving him the stadium he wanted. Yet with all that the Raiders have maintained a solid, rabid and HUGE fan base in L.A. In fact I would guess that there are more Raider fans in L.A. than in Oakland, just based on population alone. But in the end none of it matters. I root for the Raiders no matter the city, and I don't judge people level of fandom based solely on where they live and there ability to attend football games. We are all the same level of fans. Proved by the fact that we all post on a fan run Raider forum and download, listen, and call in to a fan run Raider podcast. If that does not show commitment, than I don't know what else does.
LOOK SULLY.........GET THIS STRAIT BRUTHA......I AM RAIDER NATION AS YOU MUST BE TO BE HERE AND AS FOR BASHING LA FANS........NOT HAPPENING....I WOULD HAVE TO BASH MYSELF AS I LIVED THERE......I LOVE ALL FANS EVEN IF THEY DO NOT AGREE WITH ME BUT DO NOT CONFUSE THIS WITH HATE....I DO HATE THE NOTION OF MY OAKLAND RAIDERS MOVING BACK TO LA.....HEY...IF YOU THINK LA GOT STUNG MY AL DAVIS....BOOO HOOO HOW MANY FOLKS HAVE BEEN BURNED BY AL DAVIS....STAND IN LINE BRO......FUNNY ABOUT THE RAMS THOUGH....THEY LEAVE LA AND WIN A SUPER BOWL......I LIVED IN LA BRUTHA........I DID NOT NEED TO FLY ANYWHERE AND AS YOU SAY OAKLAND HAS HUGE ISSUES BUT ITS WHERE THE RAIDERS STARTED AND ITS WHERE THEY ARE NOW.....I WILL SAY THIS ABOUT THE CONTRAST...IN LA YOU HAD TO PAY SOMEONE TO PARK IN THERE YARD AND HOPE YOUR CAR WAS GOING TO BE THERE WHEN YOU GOT BACK.....WAY TO MUCH VIOLANCE FOR ME AND THAT IS A HUGE DIFFERANCE IN OAKLAND. THE TAILGATE IS SOOOOOOOOO MUCH BETTER IN OAKLAND THERE IS NO CONTEST THERE AND AS FOR THE FANS......I SEE NOTHING DIFFERENT....THE RAIDER FAN IS THE BEST FAN IN ALL SPORTS AS WHITNESSED THESE PAST 7 SEASONS AND I LOVE THIS.........LOOK........MY BLOOD PRESSURE IS SKY HIGH............ALMOST AS GOOD AS AN ARGUEMENT WITH MY WIFE.........I LOVE "ALL" YOU GUYS.....BECAUSE IF WE WERE ALL IN ONE ROOM IT WOULD BE HIGH FIVES AND RAIDER TALK..........THE NATION LIVES HERE..............AND "I LOVE IT"

Offline Raider Greg

• Your Host
    • Raider Nation Podcast
« Reply #81 on: June 11, 2010, 01:40:14 AM »
[quote@Raiderboy
L.A. did not "lose" two football teams. The lambs left because they sucked and no one in L.A. or Orange County(which is where they actually played for 15 seasons Anaheim Stadium to be exact). The Raiders left because in the end L.A. was used as a pawn in Al Davis' game. Your cousin that says no one cares about the Raiders in L.A. must not get out much. Because you can't go any where with out seeing Raider paraphernalia on cars and jersey's on fans. I live here you don't. Oh, and fuck L.A.?

Where in L.A does your cousin live, in West Hollywood, Brentwood, in a wealthy area where they dont give two shits about football in L.A......Ask a regular blue collar fan in L.A. or in my hood that watches football, or better yet have him go to any "blue collar bar" in SoCal and watch how many Raiders fans  will dominate over any other fans....from East L.A. to San Diego.... you know they have Raiders Boosters clubs all over here in each county which are deep with fans....Like I said them were the 80's.....this is the 2010's.....RAIDERNATION IS DEEP IN L.A..... 8) 8) 8).
  FIRST LET ME SAY I AM SO VERY SORRY FOR THE INSULTS TOWARDS RAIDERWILD AKA OSCAR....SORRY BRO! NOW FOR THIS "NIGHTMARE" DUDE.....GIVE IT UP........THE RAIDERS NEVER SOLD OUT IN LA AND AS FAR AS FANS GO..........THERE WAS HUGE RAIDER ON RAIDER VIOLANCE....I DO NOT NEED  YOU TO CONFIRM THIS AS I WHITNESSED IT...YOUR ARGUEMENT IS WITHOUT MERRIT BRUTHA.....FOR 12 YEARS YOU COULD NOT GET A TICKET FOR A RAIDER GAME IN OAKLAND! 2 YEAR WAITING LIST AND TICKTES WERE HARD TO GET.....NEVER WAS THE CASE IN LA...YOU COULD SEE A GAME ANYTIME ALONG WITH A FEW FIGHTS...I AM HAPPY THERE IS A HUGE RAIDER FAN BASE IN LA BECAUSE IT MAKES THE CHARGER GAMES SO MUCH MORE FUN.....LOOK....ENJOY THE RAIDERS FROM LA CAUSE THEY AINT COMING OR YOU COULD WAIT FOR THE JAGS OR VIKINGS TO COME AND BE A FAN OF THEM......JUST PLEASE DO NOT TRY TO MAKE A POINT THAT THE RAIDERS BELONG IN LA BECAUSE THEY HAVE MORE BOOSTER CLUBS THERE...P-L-E-A-S-E.........A LAME CASE AT BEST. JUST PUT YOUR ASS ON A PLANE AND SHOW UP TO OUR TAILGATE AND ENJOY A FEW BEERS, GREAT COMPANY AND OUR "OAKLAND RAIDERS" ;D ;D

Offline RAIDERNITEMARE

• Rookie Member
  • PRIDE AND POISE!
« Reply #80 on: June 11, 2010, 12:45:22 AM »
[quote@Raiderboy
L.A. did not "lose" two football teams. The lambs left because they sucked and no one in L.A. or Orange County(which is where they actually played for 15 seasons Anaheim Stadium to be exact). The Raiders left because in the end L.A. was used as a pawn in Al Davis' game. Your cousin that says no one cares about the Raiders in L.A. must not get out much. Because you can't go any where with out seeing Raider paraphernalia on cars and jersey's on fans. I live here you don't. Oh, and fuck L.A.?

Where in L.A does your cousin live, in West Hollywood, Brentwood, in a wealthy area where they dont give two shits about football in L.A......Ask a regular blue collar fan in L.A. or in my hood that watches football, or better yet have him go to any "blue collar bar" in SoCal and watch how many Raiders fans  will dominate over any other fans....from East L.A. to San Diego.... you know they have Raiders Boosters clubs all over here in each county which are deep with fans....Like I said them were the 80's.....this is the 2010's.....RAIDERNATION IS DEEP IN L.A..... 8) 8) 8).

raidersully

« Reply #79 on: June 11, 2010, 12:11:11 AM »
REALLY SULLY?... Good to see you "logged in" as Sully now.... The Rams last time I checked are a NFL team they played in the L.A. "Area" and THEY LOST THEM.... PERIOD!!!
I have always logged in as Raidersully. You are the only one who has ever logged in under a fake account. As for the lambs. They did play in L.A. But then for 15 seasons played in Anaheim Stadium. Located in Anaheim California which, despite your inability to read map or what the Angels say, is not in L.A. Los Angeles is not only a city, but also a county, and Anaheim is in neither.

HUH? .....that's almost the exact thing RFUD said...  or maybe your the same DUDE!... First of all you can find "Raider paraphernalia" anywhere you go in the U.S. or the world for that matter so that statement doesn't mean shit.. when it comes to going to games!... And just cause you have insecurity's about your sexuality and have to take the "gay" shots at Raiderboy because he lives in Texas where football is HUGE! and in L.A. obviously it's NOT.... otherwise they would have a NFL team there in the LAST 15 years being the fact it's one of the largest cities in the world!

If it doesn't mean shit. Then neither does you having season tickets. I took a shot at Raiderboy's state as he took one at my city. But if you feel he can't defend himself by all means do it for him. Football is big in L.A. But unlike Oakland and Texas. There is a hell of a lot more shit to do here. There in nothing better to do in Texas or Oakland then follow football.

Damn again this almost the exact thing Raiderwilde and RFUD have said almost word for word... Are you sure your not.... you know.... lovers or something.... it's ok if you are.... As for you calling into the show.... How is it I NEVER herd a call from you or RFUD.. .So what difference does it make?
Who is the one having issues with his sexuality now? Why you have not herd a call from either of us is because we are not cattle moron. Instead you would have heard my call's when I called on two separate occasions. Why you did not hear them is beyond me. What difference does it make? Because it shows that I support and enjoy the show. We can't all make trophies and brag about them to everyone.

OH YEAH BY THE WAY..... I WIN AGAIN! ..... UNDISPUTED CHAMP AGAINST YOU AND RFUD MY LITTLE BITCHES! ... COME ON SULLY I'M WAITING FOR YOU TO REACT TO ME! THAT'S WHAT YOU AND YOUR LOVER WANT RIGHT?
You reacted first Mike. So you are once again the puppet as always.

Raider Jake

« Reply #78 on: June 10, 2010, 11:44:49 PM »
Well I know one thing, I am defiantly the biggest fan in Iowa! At my academic awards ceremonies for school, every time I got something, I would hear someone scream something about the Raiders when I went on stage to get the award. I think I had the nickname "the raider kid". So fellas, I got Iowa and probably the whole Midwest!!!! (no offense Nebraska Raider)

raidersully

« Reply #77 on: June 10, 2010, 11:11:47 PM »
Are you drunk Greg? You are combining RaiderWilde comments with RFUD.

I don't live in Oakland either. But Oakland's inferiority complex as a city is well know outside of Oakland. What I don't understand is why it extends to Los Angeles and even more so why it is reason to look down upon RAIDER fans living in Los Angeles. The same ones that post in your forum and download your podcast. We all share a love for the same team regardless of where we live. If the Raiders played in L.A. I would put my disposable income towards seeing them live. But the fact is my blue collar paycheck goes to other things. I can afford to buy season tickets. It is the travel that I can not afford. Which I think is the same for many outside the Oakland area. Their love for the Raiders is no less than yours. Fact is you live locally and can afford to see the team live. Nothing more. As you pointed out. When the Raiders were in L.A. you were able to see 2 games. Why? Because you most likely could not afford the expense of coming down to L.A every weekend. Welcome to my world.

@Raiderboy
L.A. did not "lose" two football teams. The lambs left because they sucked and no one in L.A. or Orange County(which is where they actually played for 15 seasons Anaheim Stadium to be exact). The Raiders left because in the end L.A. was used as a pawn in Al Davis' game. Your cousin that says no one cares about the Raiders in L.A. must not get out much. Because you can't go any where with out seeing Raider paraphernalia on cars and jersey's on fans. I live here you don't. Oh, and fuck L.A.? FUCK TEXAS!! Where only two things come from, steers and queers. I don't see horns.

Fact is, if any fan base should be pissed at the Raiders it is L.A. fans. They were used by Al Davis to get back at Oakland for not giving him the stadium he wanted. Yet with all that the Raiders have maintained a solid, rabid and HUGE fan base in L.A. In fact I would guess that there are more Raider fans in L.A. than in Oakland, just based on population alone. But in the end none of it matters. I root for the Raiders no matter the city, and I don't judge people level of fandom based solely on where they live and there ability to attend football games. We are all the same level of fans. Proved by the fact that we all post on a fan run Raider forum and download, listen, and call in to a fan run Raider podcast. If that does not show commitment, than I don't know what else does.

Offline Raider Greg

• Your Host
    • Raider Nation Podcast
« Reply #76 on: June 10, 2010, 10:06:08 PM »
Ok Kangaroo Jack..................Jack as in you dont know JACK! No one here thinks I am God....If they did they would do more than just drink my Bath water.......You speek as if you have any clue as to what its like to be.....HERE! You are....Well.......THERE so....How the fuck can you say anything about HERE? I will Never pretend to know the Auzie way.....I have not a clue.....SOOOOOOOOOO when you speek of a fan of the Raiders HERE in AMERICA....California to be exact.....YOU MY FRIEND ARE.......Guessing or using Google......What ever....I do live here......I know the kind of fans we have HERE......YOU....Do NOT....As you have NEVER lived here. Your cute little God statement along with your clever description of what disposible income is was so very SMART and I am sure we all learned a load from it....And the Chirch thing was.....So very well thought out.....One problem.....YOU DONT LIVE HERE! Oh and I would venture to say you NEVER lived in LA so how can you say the team would be better there.....Oh for your own personal One or two game a year trip......A bit selfish are you? I do not give a rats ASSSSSSS what kind of a fan you are....I just know your NOT a local one....This does not make you less of a fan....It does however make you ignorant on the nature of the local Oakland Raider fan.......GET IT! Oh....I am so very proud of you standing tall and not agreeing with me......Brilliant..But you are far from the first and will not be the last partner.....Oh and please do not get your kangaroo panties in a bunch.......OOPs....I am not sure if you Ausies have panties....I do not live there.....I LIVE HERE..WHERE THE OAKLAND RAIDERS ARE :D

Offline RaiderWildeStyle

• The Autumn Wind
Santa Clara stadium
« Reply #75 on: June 10, 2010, 08:06:56 PM »
I personally don't like all this cock measuring barometer by who's the biggest fan. I can understand that there's a los angeles and oakland rivalry n it happens in all facets of life (people at the oracle chant Kobe sucks everytime the Lakers come to town)

but where season tickets are used as a barometer as being a better fan. I just don't agree. We only need to look at Raiderboy signature which show he's holy grail of dedication to prove how much of a fan he is.

I just merely bought up the Santa Clara Stadium yesterday cause it does have a bearing on the Raiders bay area plans. I'm happy whereever they play. Just as long as they play!

Offline RAIDERNITEMARE

• Rookie Member
  • PRIDE AND POISE!
« Reply #74 on: June 10, 2010, 07:26:38 PM »
WOW!!....THIS OAKLAND/L.A. QUESTIONING PEOPLES FANHOOD TOPIC REALLY GETS PEOPLE HEATED LMAO!!! :o :o :o :o

Raiderfanuntildeath

« Reply #73 on: June 10, 2010, 07:13:13 PM »
Kind of off topic but has anyone heard the rumor that parking is being jacked up to $35??
Don't worry about the parking rate increase...paying more $$MONEY$$ to park will only make you a more "faithfull" fan. ;)

Raiderfanuntildeath

« Reply #72 on: June 10, 2010, 07:08:40 PM »
NOW WAIT JUST A FUCKIN MINUTE BRUTHA!!!!!!
How the fuck do you how the local fans get the TIME or MONEY to attend games here? You must be kidding......Have you EVER lived here? Don't you know the Raiders fan base is the "Blue collar" worker.....Thats right....The plumber......Carpinter, ditch diger......Folks who work very hard for EVERY dollar...They spend there hard earned money on the Raiders and its not....."disposable income".  I am not one for the "Real" fan argument that happens from time to time as we all are "Oakland Raider" fans. For those fans the DO NOT live near the Coliseum its a place to try to get to to see a Home game......Home is the key here. Oakland is the home of the Raiders and ANYONE who cares less where they play is "FUCKED UP"! "Buying tickets does not make you more faithful"? Fuck YEA it does! It makes you Part of the team and the entire fan experance.....Look there are many Raider fans who Do not come to games that can afford them. They would rather stay at home.....Fine! I would rather be a part of the Nation on Sunday........And YES....It makes me MORE of a Fan than someone who confesses to love the team and lacks the desire to see them at home......This applies to the local fans......All who live outside the Oakland area are just That.......Out of the area......Not less of a fan. BUT Do Not tell me that paying for season tickets does not make you more of a fan......Thats some BOWLSHIT! One more thing You can put up stats on sellouts until the cows come home...Before the Raiders left for LA there was a 2 year waiting list for seats.....I have seen them play in LA....IT BLOWS! ITs HOT and you can see the air your breathing....The LA experament has come and gone.....It failed....Thats why they are here........It FAILED! I just think Oscar is wanting to visit his friends in SmeL-A..Go ahead then you can come to Oakland to see your team. ;)
First, I'm a blue collar worker.  Most blue collar workers don't have the disposable income to throw at raider tickets....that could be one of the reasons why the coliseum is almost never sold out....if it comes down to putting food on the table or buying raider tickets, and you chose raider tickets, that doesnt make you "faithful" that just makes you irresponisible.  A disposable income can come from hard earned work...so what's your problem?...with LESS responsibilities, people have more money to spend on whatever they feel like = disposable income. 

I disagree with you there, I still feel just because you throw more money around at the coliseum doesnt make you anymore "faithfull".  Sorry Greg, I know many people think you are God on this forum, so they agree with everything you say, afraid to disagree....I can think of one guy here that would drink your dirty bath water and say that it tastes great...

The LA experamint failed you say....and its going SOOOO great in Oakland...right?...the cows havent came home yet so I will say it again, 44 sell outs in 120 home games since the return...and its too HOT in LA?...coming from a blue collar worker? hell, at my blue collar job if someone crys about the heat, we tell them to go change your tampon!

If you donate hundreds/thounsands of dollars at church, does that make you faithful? NOPE! But by your way of thinking it does.  Being faithfull doesnt have anything to do with MONEY or how you spend it.  "Faithfullness" CAN NOT be bought or sold. Period.  If buying tickets makes you "feel" like your a better fan, then by all means, enjoy!

Offline HELLRAIDER

• Hall Of Famer
« Reply #71 on: June 10, 2010, 06:52:13 PM »
Kind of off topic but has anyone heard the rumor that parking is being jacked up to $35??
I cant tell you juan because I obviously dont live there but the parking for the cowboy games is 65$ a game. :o
I am planning on going to the preseason  game.  What a Joke!
« Last Edit: June 10, 2010, 07:09:52 PM by RAIDERBOY »

Offline oklandraida84

• Hall Of Famer
« Reply #70 on: June 10, 2010, 06:45:33 PM »

Offline Raider Greg

• Your Host
    • Raider Nation Podcast
« Reply #69 on: June 10, 2010, 05:31:09 PM »
NOW WAIT JUST A FUCKIN MINUTE BRUTHA!!!!!!
How the fuck do you how the local fans get the TIME or MONEY to attend games here? You must be kidding......Have you EVER lived here? Don't you know the Raiders fan base is the "Blue collar" worker.....Thats right....The plumber......Carpinter, ditch diger......Folks who work very hard for EVERY dollar...They spend there hard earned money on the Raiders and its not....."disposable income".  I am not one for the "Real" fan argument that happens from time to time as we all are "Oakland Raider" fans. For those fans the DO NOT live near the Coliseum its a place to try to get to to see a Home game......Home is the key here. Oakland is the home of the Raiders and ANYONE who cares less where they play is "FUCKED UP"! "Buying tickets does not make you more faithful"? Fuck YEA it does! It makes you Part of the team and the entire fan experance.....Look there are many Raider fans who Do not come to games that can afford them. They would rather stay at home.....Fine! I would rather be a part of the Nation on Sunday........And YES....It makes me MORE of a Fan than someone who confesses to love the team and lacks the desire to see them at home......This applies to the local fans......All who live outside the Oakland area are just That.......Out of the area......Not less of a fan. BUT Do Not tell me that paying for season tickets does not make you more of a fan......Thats some BOWLSHIT! One more thing You can put up stats on sellouts until the cows come home...Before the Raiders left for LA there was a 2 year waiting list for seats.....I have seen them play in LA....IT BLOWS! ITs HOT and you can see the air your breathing....The LA experament has come and gone.....It failed....Thats why they are here........It FAILED! I just think Oscar is wanting to visit his friends in SmeL-A..Go ahead then you can come to Oakland to see your team. ;)

Offline HELLRAIDER

• Hall Of Famer
« Reply #68 on: June 10, 2010, 04:14:52 PM »
One of my really good friends lives in LA.  The best football team they have ever had is the USC trojans.  Look at the Stats,  2nd or 3rd most championships in all of college football history.  He goes to the trojan football games and shortly before halftime or right after the fans leave.  They show up to be seen.  LA sucks for football.  They lost 2 franchises. The Raiders and the Rams.  Fuck LA.  I also have a cousin who lives there and the only team anyone cares about is the Lakers followed by the Trojans, straight from his mouth.  He lives there, I don't.  I'll take his word for it.