RAIDERS TALK BOARDS > Create Your Own Topic Here

RAIDERS SEND OUT SURVEY ON NEW STADIUM

(1/3) > >>

Raider Bob from Knoxville:

--- Quote from: Randy on June 16, 2010, 09:21:41 PM ---
--- Quote from: oklandraida84 on June 16, 2010, 09:14:54 PM ---well good thing there wasnt an option that said where do you want your team LA, Oakland, Santa Clara, Jaxionville

--- End quote ---

Jaxionville?

Wasn't that city named after the 7th President of the United States, Andrew Jaxion?   ;)

or was it Michael Jaxion?

:D

--- End quote ---

Randy, you might be the funniest dude I've ever met. You remind me of my 7th grade woodshop teacher....another funny bastard.
 *Bows to the RNP master*

HELLRAIDER:
Well juan, I would get on there and vote 50 million times telling them that you will buy all kinds of tickets. ;)

RaiderWildeStyle:
The only reason i bought that up was cause i read a news article on profootballtalk about Ed Roski (L.A stadium developer) hiring a PR firm today to bring a team to his stadium. & rorting surveys is common practice with these type of folks

Randy:

--- Quote from: oklandraida84 on June 16, 2010, 09:14:54 PM ---well good thing there wasnt an option that said where do you want your team LA, Oakland, Santa Clara, Jaxionville

--- End quote ---

Jaxionville?

Wasn't that city named after the 7th President of the United States, Andrew Jaxion?   ;)

or was it Michael Jaxion?

:D

oklandraida84:
well good thing there wasnt an option that said where do you want your team LA, Oakland, Santa Clara, Jaxionville

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version