Author Topic: RAIDERS SEND OUT SURVEY ON NEW STADIUM  (Read 1306 times)

Offline Raider Bob from Knoxville

• Rookie Member
  • Raider since 1975
Re: RAIDERS SEND OUT SURVEY ON NEW STADIUM
« Reply #14 on: June 17, 2010, 06:58:00 PM »
well good thing there wasnt an option that said where do you want your team LA, Oakland, Santa Clara, Jaxionville

Jaxionville?

Wasn't that city named after the 7th President of the United States, Andrew Jaxion?   ;)

or was it Michael Jaxion?

:D

Randy, you might be the funniest dude I've ever met. You remind me of my 7th grade woodshop teacher....another funny bastard.
 *Bows to the RNP master*

Raider Bob from Knoxville

Offline HELLRAIDER

• Hall Of Famer
« Reply #13 on: June 16, 2010, 09:49:48 PM »
Well juan, I would get on there and vote 50 million times telling them that you will buy all kinds of tickets. ;)

Offline RaiderWildeStyle

• Fantasy Football Commissioner
  • The Autumn Wind
The Survey
« Reply #12 on: June 16, 2010, 09:21:49 PM »
The only reason i bought that up was cause i read a news article on profootballtalk about Ed Roski (L.A stadium developer) hiring a PR firm today to bring a team to his stadium. & rorting surveys is common practice with these type of folks

Offline Randy

• Administrator
    • Raider Nation Podcast
« Reply #11 on: June 16, 2010, 09:21:41 PM »
well good thing there wasnt an option that said where do you want your team LA, Oakland, Santa Clara, Jaxionville

Jaxionville?

Wasn't that city named after the 7th President of the United States, Andrew Jaxion?   ;)

or was it Michael Jaxion?

:D
« Last Edit: June 16, 2010, 09:37:08 PM by Randy »

Offline oklandraida84

• Hall Of Famer
« Reply #10 on: June 16, 2010, 09:14:54 PM »

Offline RaiderWildeStyle

• Fantasy Football Commissioner
  • The Autumn Wind
The Survey
« Reply #9 on: June 16, 2010, 08:44:31 PM »
If people don't vote favorably this could be a reason for the team to pack up and leave. When people complain about the team leaving, well the team will turn back around and say 'well our survey results say u didn't want us'

I am no IT expert but personally. I would of liked the survey to been password protected or something for season ticket holders or Bay Area Residents only. Because of the simplicity of the survey- what's stopping someone voting multiple times   to sway a stadium decision in a certain direction (BTW - i voted once & i said i'd purchase single tickets)

Offline Tokai Raider

« Reply #8 on: June 16, 2010, 08:04:57 PM »
here's the link. fill out the survey and tell them you won't pay more.

http://www.customintercept.com/surveys/web/oaklandstadium_feasibility10.htm

Offline Tokai Raider

« Reply #7 on: June 16, 2010, 08:02:54 PM »
Oh great! another PSL? I already paid my "one time fee" of $15,000 for my two seats on the last PSLs!

Did you get that survey in the mail? I must have missed it.

The survey did say that people who bought PSLs before might get a discount on a new fee, or get the money they paid before applied toward the new fee, or something to that effect.

If they can't get people to pony up for tickets, what makes them think they can get people to pay for tickets plus a fee? seriously, this is nuts.

In order for the new stadium to bring the team more money, even after they pay the cost of building it, then attending games HAS TO cost more. where else would the additional money come from? you'd better sell a lot more of that coffee, juan. or mix in some crack with the coffee beans. cuz the cost of renewing your passport to the raider nation is going to go up.

ghost2post

« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2010, 07:42:21 PM »
The city of San Antonio couldn't even get the Saints to leave New Orleans after the hurricane, Alamodome was outdated and needed more luxury boxes ! They NFL wants new !

Offline oklandraida84

• Hall Of Famer
« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2010, 03:12:09 PM »
No randy I got it through email. I'm ok with renovating the stadium we have a little bit nothing major!!!

Offline Randy

• Administrator
    • Raider Nation Podcast
« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2010, 12:14:36 PM »
...they're THINKING OF HAVING A ONE TIME FEE OF $7500+ FUCKKKKK THAT!!!! I CAN BARELY AFFORD MY ADDICTION AND ITS 1530 A SEASON!!!!

Oh great! another PSL? I already paid my "one time fee" of $15,000 for my two seats on the last PSLs!

Did you get that survey in the mail? I must have missed it.

Offline HELLRAIDER

• Hall Of Famer
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2010, 07:56:32 AM »
I went through that little survey on my own just to see what it was like, obviously I did not complete the survey because I dont live in Oakland, but talking about a one time fee of 7,500 is crazy. It even asked me if I would pay a one time fee of 8,000 dollars.  No thanks.  I would just purchase single game tickets and take my chances on where I would be sitting.  It would be a hell of alot cheaper.  I can tell you one thing, I have cowboy friends here who pay that PSL fee and 8,000 dollars would be a bargain for any cowboy fan.  I have to laugh, If you all have to pay 7,500 then you are all getting a really cheap seat in comparison.  With that said, it is still ridiculous and I would never pay that much for tickets unless I was filthy rich. I would say no to that JUAN and purchase single game tix if this ever happens. >:(

Offline HELLRAIDER

• Hall Of Famer
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2010, 06:02:05 AM »
Heres my take on this and ill stand firm on it! fuck paying high ass ticket prices for one just for a new stadium! FOR WHAT? WE DONT NEED A NEW STADIUM!! all we need is a football field...2 field goal posts white lines an endzone pylons, the number markers for the yardlines...53 men commited to one purpose and the RAIDER NATION!! WE DONT NEED NO JERRY JONES BOWLLLLLSHIT!!!! WE DONT NEED A BIG ASSS 80in PLASMA TV!! IF I WANT TO WATCH THE GAME ON TV ILL JUST STAY HOME BUT I WONT BECAUSE I AM A SEASON TICKET HOLDER! I LOVE THE JAILHOUSE LOOK OF OUR STADIUM!!! ITS A VINTAGE LOOK!! I DONT CARE HOW OLD IT IS I DONT CARE IF THERE IS CRACKS HERE AND THERE ITS MY HOME AND THEY WANT TO MAKE A NEW ONE? FOR WHAT??? NOT ONLY THAT BUT THERE THINKING OF HAVING A ONE TIME FEE OF 7500+ FUCKKKKK THAT!!!! I CAN BARELY AFFORD MY ADDICTION AND ITS 1530 A SEASON!!!! NOT ONLY THAT BUT PARKING IS ALREADY RUMORED TO GO UP TO 35 DOLLARS IMAGINE THE PARKING PRICES! WHATS IT IN DALLAS 70-90?? FUCKKKK THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I SAY NO TO A NEW STADIUM FROM THIS RAIDER FAN!! THE PRODUCT ON THE FIELD NEEDS TO IMPROVE IT NEEDS TO BE CLEANED UP NOT THE STADIUM NOT MY HOUSE!!
I have never been to a game, you know that Juan.  But what would you say if they told you that this would be the only way to keep them in the area, otherwise they would move.  I would say that I would be for it if I lived there.  My suggestion would be to just have them renovate the place.  Cheaper I would imagine.

Offline oklandraida84

• Hall Of Famer
RAIDERS SEND OUT SURVEY ON NEW STADIUM
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2010, 02:00:32 AM »
Heres my take on this and ill stand firm on it! fuck paying high ass ticket prices for one just for a new stadium! FOR WHAT? WE DONT NEED A NEW STADIUM!! all we need is a football field...2 field goal posts white lines an endzone pylons, the number markers for the yardlines...53 men commited to one purpose and the RAIDER NATION!! WE DONT NEED NO JERRY JONES BOWLLLLLSHIT!!!! WE DONT NEED A BIG ASSS 80in PLASMA TV!! IF I WANT TO WATCH THE GAME ON TV ILL JUST STAY HOME BUT I WONT BECAUSE I AM A SEASON TICKET HOLDER! I LOVE THE JAILHOUSE LOOK OF OUR STADIUM!!! ITS A VINTAGE LOOK!! I DONT CARE HOW OLD IT IS I DONT CARE IF THERE IS CRACKS HERE AND THERE ITS MY HOME AND THEY WANT TO MAKE A NEW ONE? FOR WHAT??? NOT ONLY THAT BUT they're THINKING OF HAVING A ONE TIME FEE OF 7500+ FUCKKKKK THAT!!!! I CAN BARELY AFFORD MY ADDICTION AND ITS 1530 A SEASON!!!! NOT ONLY THAT BUT PARKING IS ALREADY RUMORED TO GO UP TO 35 DOLLARS IMAGINE THE PARKING PRICES! WHATS IT IN DALLAS 70-90?? FUCKKKK THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I SAY NO TO A NEW STADIUM FROM THIS RAIDER FAN!! THE PRODUCT ON THE FIELD NEEDS TO IMPROVE IT NEEDS TO BE CLEANED UP NOT THE STADIUM NOT MY HOUSE!!
« Last Edit: June 16, 2010, 12:11:59 PM by Randy »