RAIDERS TALK BOARDS > Create Your Own Topic Here

iPhone or Blackberry

(1/2) > >>

Virginia Raider:

--- Quote from: NCRaiderFan on June 19, 2010, 04:12:38 PM ---
--- Quote from: Tokai Raider on June 19, 2010, 12:52:22 PM ---iphone 4 beats all the others, hands-down. you could get some cheapo plastic piece of crap, and maybe get one that has a few thousand apps, but seriously, there's the iphone 4 and then there's everything else.

--- End quote ---

I have to agree...I have the 3gs and looking forward to i0s4 update but the iphone 4 is the biggest leap yet....no other phone can compete the the retna display, record HD video in 720P is pretty amazing, and video chat..... 

--- End quote ---

I don't want to see my good friend Juan Jorge play for an already established team. He can take a franchise "on the rise" to the next level.  :D :D :D

NCRaider:

--- Quote from: Tokai Raider on June 19, 2010, 12:52:22 PM ---iphone 4 beats all the others, hands-down. you could get some cheapo plastic piece of crap, and maybe get one that has a few thousand apps, but seriously, there's the iphone 4 and then there's everything else.

--- End quote ---

I have to agree...I have the 3gs and looking forward to i0s4 update but the iphone 4 is the biggest leap yet....no other phone can compete the the retna display, record HD video in 720P is pretty amazing, and video chat..... 

Tokai Raider:
iphone 4 beats all the others, hands-down. you could get some cheapo plastic piece of crap, and maybe get one that has a few thousand apps, but seriously, there's the iphone 4 and then there's everything else.

oklandraida84:
they're trying to make a trade for me but they know i don't come cheap and i want to find a winning franchise! T mobile just isn't cutting it!

Virginia Raider:

--- Quote from: oklandraida84 on June 18, 2010, 10:47:55 PM ---sprint licks ass i use to have it now i have t mobile STILL LICKS ASS!!! when i finish this contract verizon said they wanted to sign me to a longterm deal  ;D

--- End quote ---

I'm getting the HTC Android phone for US Cellular. That shit looks ridiculous. I've had other HTC products and lets just say I have a love-hate relationship with that company, but with the Android system and the Windows-based format, it's gonna be an awesome phone.

The iPhone is cool, but I think Android is far and beyond better than the iPhone system IMO.

Juan, make sure they put escalators in that "Long term deal" & read the fine print!!!  ;) ;) ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version