Author Topic: iPhone or Blackberry  (Read 981 times)

Offline Virginia Raider

• Hall Of Famer
  • Tell your boss to give you a damn lunch break.
Re: iPhone or Blackberry
« Reply #8 on: June 19, 2010, 05:41:26 PM »
iphone 4 beats all the others, hands-down. you could get some cheapo plastic piece of crap, and maybe get one that has a few thousand apps, but seriously, there's the iphone 4 and then there's everything else.

I have to agree...I have the 3gs and looking forward to i0s4 update but the iphone 4 is the biggest leap yet....no other phone can compete the the retna display, record HD video in 720P is pretty amazing, and video chat..... 

I don't want to see my good friend Juan Jorge play for an already established team. He can take a franchise "on the rise" to the next level.  :D :D :D
A reporter asked Davis about the efficancy of the team’s background checks considering Kiffin and Cable’s history:  “We’re very bad at it,” Davis said.  

Awesome.

Offline NCRaider

• Hall Of Famer
  • 2013 RNP Fantasy League Bridesmaid
« Reply #7 on: June 19, 2010, 04:12:38 PM »
iphone 4 beats all the others, hands-down. you could get some cheapo plastic piece of crap, and maybe get one that has a few thousand apps, but seriously, there's the iphone 4 and then there's everything else.

I have to agree...I have the 3gs and looking forward to i0s4 update but the iphone 4 is the biggest leap yet....no other phone can compete the the retna display, record HD video in 720P is pretty amazing, and video chat..... 

Offline Tokai Raider

« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2010, 12:52:22 PM »

Offline oklandraida84

• Hall Of Famer
« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2010, 11:17:15 AM »
they're trying to make a trade for me but they know i don't come cheap and i want to find a winning franchise! T mobile just isn't cutting it!
« Last Edit: June 19, 2010, 08:37:32 PM by Randy »

Offline Virginia Raider

• Hall Of Famer
  • Tell your boss to give you a damn lunch break.
« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2010, 10:55:10 AM »
sprint licks ass i use to have it now i have t mobile STILL LICKS ASS!!! when i finish this contract verizon said they wanted to sign me to a longterm deal  ;D

I'm getting the HTC Android phone for US Cellular. That shit looks ridiculous. I've had other HTC products and lets just say I have a love-hate relationship with that company, but with the Android system and the Windows-based format, it's gonna be an awesome phone.

The iPhone is cool, but I think Android is far and beyond better than the iPhone system IMO.

Juan, make sure they put escalators in that "Long term deal" & read the fine print!!!  ;) ;) ;)
« Last Edit: June 19, 2010, 08:37:02 PM by Randy »
A reporter asked Davis about the efficancy of the team’s background checks considering Kiffin and Cable’s history:  “We’re very bad at it,” Davis said.  

Awesome.

Offline oklandraida84

• Hall Of Famer
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2010, 10:47:55 PM »
sprint licks ass i use to have it now i have t mobile STILL LICKS ASS!!! when i finish this contract verizon said they wanted to sign me to a longterm deal  ;D

Offline HELLRAIDER

• Hall Of Famer
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2010, 09:52:24 PM »
I dont have AT&T so I cant get one.  The warden is really claiming she wants one now, but to cancel a contract is 200$ bones.  And then you would have to purchase the phones.  I keep hearing they are going to release the Iphone to other carriers but I dont know.  I have sprint so I guess we will see.

Offline NCRaider

• Hall Of Famer
  • 2013 RNP Fantasy League Bridesmaid
iPhone or Blackberry
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2010, 09:46:56 PM »
I used to have a Blackberry and loved it.  Last year I switched to an iPhone.....I honestly don't know if I can go back to a regular cell phone.  Can't believe I'm saying that.

Anyone else?
« Last Edit: June 19, 2010, 08:35:53 PM by Randy »