RAIDERS TALK BOARDS > Socially Related Stuff

GUESTBOOK (Sign in! Tell us about yourself!)

<< < (2/24) > >>

raider_erik:
Whats happening Raider Nation!
I've bled Silver & Black ever since I can remember. Born and raised in Oakland, but I moved to Salt Lake City a few years ago. Way too many asshole donkey fans up here, but hell it just gives me more motivation to rep harder. Looking to have some game watching parties and keep the nation strong out here. Definitely planning on taking a trip for the home opener though!
Favorite player of all time: Tim Brown. Even with his recent comments I can still say this.
Love the show,
GO RAIDERS

Erik E

ams2fx:

--- Quote from: NJ Raider Kev on January 10, 2012, 07:28:03 PM ---
--- Quote from: ams2fx on January 10, 2012, 08:47:39 AM ---Hello Raider Nation!
Pleased to meet ya.

--- End quote ---

Welcome aboard!  Let us know when the book is out!

Go Raiders!

--- End quote ---

Thanks, Kev!

Book is some ways off--couple of years--but if you want to help me out, click on the link in my sig, take the survey, tell me about being a Raider fan!

NJ Raider Kev:

Pleased to meet ya.

--- End quote ---

Welcome aboard!  Let us know when the book is out!

Go Raiders!

Raider Rodney:

Lifelong silver and black bleeder making his first appearance on these boards. Currently live in Germany, but grew up in Virginia, where I was subjected to Redskins games (and fans!) at every turn--getting the Raiders on national tv in the 80s and 90s was phenomenal, but infrequent. I remember some EPIC MNF games--against Detroit in 1990; Bo flattening Boz and hitting the tunnel) and some brutal MNF games (that 91 game that "we friggin gave 'em" at KC [to paraphrase Jim Mora]; that holy butt-whipping Seattle laid on us in 86) and all things in between.

I am actually writing a book about the Raider Nation, and so am doubly pleased to be here meeting you fine folks.

Favorite players of all time (that I saw play): Tim Brown, Howie Long, Bo Jackson, Vann McElroy (dude brought it, period), HayesandHaynes (may as well refer to them by one name), Eddie Anderson, Lionel Washington, Jeff Hostetler, and, of course, Rich Gannon (whose autographed jersey is framed on my office wall).

Pleased to meet ya.

--- End quote ---

Welcome!

ams2fx:
Hello Raider Nation!

Lifelong silver and black bleeder making his first appearance on these boards. Currently live in Germany, but grew up in Virginia, where I was subjected to Redskins games (and fans!) at every turn--getting the Raiders on national tv in the 80s and 90s was phenomenal, but infrequent. I remember some EPIC MNF games--against Detroit in 1990; Bo flattening Boz and hitting the tunnel) and some brutal MNF games (that 91 game that "we friggin gave 'em" at KC [to paraphrase Jim Mora]; that holy butt-whipping Seattle laid on us in 86) and all things in between.

I am actually writing a book about the Raider Nation, and so am doubly pleased to be here meeting you fine folks.

Favorite players of all time (that I saw play): Tim Brown, Howie Long, Bo Jackson, Vann McElroy (dude brought it, period), HayesandHaynes (may as well refer to them by one name), Eddie Anderson, Lionel Washington, Jeff Hostetler, and, of course, Rich Gannon (whose autographed jersey is framed on my office wall).

Pleased to meet ya.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version