RAIDERS TALK BOARDS > Create Your Own Topic Here

CHINA JERSEYS AND CAPS

(1/3) > >>

HELLRAIDER:

--- Quote from: RaiderWildeStyle on June 30, 2010, 07:00:01 AM ---
--- Quote from: SROTBFM on June 30, 2010, 04:09:53 AM ---
--- Quote from: HELLRAIDER on June 29, 2010, 07:20:59 PM ---If I go old school, it will definitely be Howie Long.  BEST defensive player from the line we have ever had!

--- End quote ---

Certainly the best I've seen. The guy was the very definition of relentless.

Also the only M&N Throwback I've invested in.

--- End quote ---

Howie Long is legit!!!

But if you look at the amount of rings "Richard Seymour" may just pip him at the end
G'awd id love to see Seymour further enhance his legacy in the Silver & Black!!!

But Howie Longs gotta be the best drafter linemen by Al ... Without a doubt!

--- End quote ---
Yes, Richard is my night in shining armour, you all know that!  Howie however is my old school man crush.  I will be purchasing an authentic jersey of him sometime in the future and then I will purchase an autographed jersey to be framed which will go up in my RAIDER TEMPLE!  Howie is the best homegrown drafted lineman we have ever had! Thats why I dropped $350 bones on this autographed helmet  (see photo)!

RaiderWildeStyle:

--- Quote from: SROTBFM on June 30, 2010, 04:09:53 AM ---
--- Quote from: HELLRAIDER on June 29, 2010, 07:20:59 PM ---If I go old school, it will definitely be Howie Long.  BEST defensive player from the line we have ever had!

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Howie Long is legit!!!

But if you look at the amount of rings "Richard Seymour" may just pip him at the end
G'awd id love to see Seymour further enhance his legacy in the Silver & Black!!!

But Howie Longs gotta be the best drafter linemen by Al ... Without a doubt!

SROTBFM:

--- Quote from: HELLRAIDER on June 29, 2010, 07:20:59 PM ---If I go old school, it will definitely be Howie Long.  BEST defensive player from the line we have ever had!

--- End quote ---

HELLRAIDER:
If I go old school, it will definitely be Howie Long.  BEST defensive player from the line we have ever had!

SROTBFM:

--- Quote from: oklandraida84 on June 29, 2010, 01:49:43 AM ---authentics are the way to go! once you go authentic you wont go back! the quality and the durabillity is no match! yes its expensive but well worth it!!! Unless you buy a deangelo hall,jamarcus russell ect. Oh well lesson learned there im being carefull on who i get next i want a seymour so bad but i need to see the pen hit the paper!

--- End quote ---

Ditch the current players and go personal or old skool. I've finally settled on two new authentics for this year;

black SROTBFM 93 (thanks for the help on this one Mike!)
&
AFL white SQUIREK 58

both on their way and I can't frickin wait for them to arrive and football season to start.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version