Author Topic: CHINA JERSEYS AND CAPS  (Read 1421 times)

Offline HELLRAIDER

• Hall Of Famer
Re: CHINA JERSEYS AND CAPS
« Reply #14 on: June 30, 2010, 08:41:25 AM »
If I go old school, it will definitely be Howie Long.  BEST defensive player from the line we have ever had!

Certainly the best I've seen. The guy was the very definition of relentless.

Also the only M&N Throwback I've invested in.

Howie Long is legit!!!

But if you look at the amount of rings "Richard Seymour" may just pip him at the end
G'awd id love to see Seymour further enhance his legacy in the Silver & Black!!!

But Howie Longs gotta be the best drafter linemen by Al ... Without a doubt!
Yes, Richard is my night in shining armour, you all know that!  Howie however is my old school man crush.  I will be purchasing an authentic jersey of him sometime in the future and then I will purchase an autographed jersey to be framed which will go up in my RAIDER TEMPLE!  Howie is the best homegrown drafted lineman we have ever had! Thats why I dropped $350 bones on this autographed helmet  (see photo)!

Offline RaiderWildeStyle

• Fantasy Football Commissioner
  • The Autumn Wind
« Reply #13 on: June 30, 2010, 07:00:01 AM »
If I go old school, it will definitely be Howie Long.  BEST defensive player from the line we have ever had!

Howie Long is legit!!!

But if you look at the amount of rings "Richard Seymour" may just pip him at the end
G'awd id love to see Seymour further enhance his legacy in the Silver & Black!!!

But Howie Longs gotta be the best drafter linemen by Al ... Without a doubt!

Offline SROTBFM

• Hall Of Famer
  • Inaugural RNP Fantasy Champion - Just Win Baby!!
« Reply #12 on: June 30, 2010, 04:09:53 AM »
If I go old school, it will definitely be Howie Long.  BEST defensive player from the line we have ever had!

Offline HELLRAIDER

• Hall Of Famer
« Reply #11 on: June 29, 2010, 07:20:59 PM »

Offline SROTBFM

• Hall Of Famer
  • Inaugural RNP Fantasy Champion - Just Win Baby!!
« Reply #10 on: June 29, 2010, 11:01:47 AM »
authentics are the way to go! once you go authentic you wont go back! the quality and the durabillity is no match! yes its expensive but well worth it!!! Unless you buy a deangelo hall,jamarcus russell ect. Oh well lesson learned there im being carefull on who i get next i want a seymour so bad but i need to see the pen hit the paper!

Ditch the current players and go personal or old skool. I've finally settled on two new authentics for this year;

black SROTBFM 93 (thanks for the help on this one Mike!)
&
AFL white SQUIREK 58

both on their way and I can't frickin wait for them to arrive and football season to start.

Offline oklandraida84

• Hall Of Famer
« Reply #9 on: June 29, 2010, 01:49:43 AM »
Authentics are the way to go! once you go authentic you wont go back! The quality and the durability is no match! yes its expensive but well worth it!!! Unless you buy a Deangelo Hall, JaMarcus Russell ect. Oh well lesson learned there. I'm being careful on who i get next. I want a Seymour so bad, but i need to see the pen hit the paper!
« Last Edit: June 29, 2010, 02:20:37 PM by Randy »

Offline RAIDERNITEMARE

• Rookie Member
  • PRIDE AND POISE!
« Reply #8 on: June 28, 2010, 09:13:32 PM »
CooL!....Yup good buy...you just gotta shop around and have a good eye..... :)
Heaven doesn't want me..... and Hell is afraid I might take over. " RAIDER FOR LIFE!"

Offline HELLRAIDER

• Hall Of Famer
« Reply #7 on: June 28, 2010, 09:07:28 PM »
so this is where the shit comes from. the NFL's official stuff is probably not in these stores, but if i could choose between paying $25 and $200, i think i'd pay $25. i saw a throwback asomugha jersey on amazon for $120, and now i know where it came from.
Sorry guys, not to seem real snobby, but I only purchase authentics.  Yeah, they are real expensive, but the quality is non-comparable to the fake crap.  Just my own little hangup, just like I dont drink 2% milk either.  I want the good stuff.  Just better quality.
I got a Tatum#32 Mitchell & Ness throwback which I paid $60 for, which they usually go for $300.....I compared it with my real Jackson#34 Mitchell & Ness throwback jersey which I bought at a mall sports store and  you cannot tell the difference between the this one and the real one...It just depends who and where you get it from....I've seen some bad imitations jerseys and this one is a real good imitation one, so I got it....for the price and quality I couldnt go wrong....other than my Tatum the rest of my jerseys are O.G.'s(originals) and RAIDER Image bought.....
I was able to get an authentic Tim Brown and a Gannon off of ebay for under 50$ each.  With that said, sometimes you can find the right price and get a good deal. 

Offline RAIDERNITEMARE

• Rookie Member
  • PRIDE AND POISE!
« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2010, 09:02:06 PM »
so this is where the shit comes from. the NFL's official stuff is probably not in these stores, but if i could choose between paying $25 and $200, i think i'd pay $25. i saw a throwback asomugha jersey on amazon for $120, and now i know where it came from.
Sorry guys, not to seem real snobby, but I only purchase authentics.  Yeah, they are real expensive, but the quality is non-comparable to the fake crap.  Just my own little hangup, just like I dont drink 2% milk either.  I want the good stuff.  Just better quality.
I got a Tatum#32 Mitchell & Ness throwback which I paid $60 for, which they usually go for $300.....I compared it with my real Jackson#34 Mitchell & Ness throwback jersey which I bought at a mall sports store and  you cannot tell the difference between the this one and the real one...It just depends who and where you get it from....I've seen some bad imitation jerseys and this one is a real good imitation one, so I got it....for the price and quality I couldn't go wrong....other than my Tatum, the rest of my jerseys are O.G.'s (originals) and RAIDER Image bought.....
« Last Edit: June 29, 2010, 02:21:55 PM by Randy »
Heaven doesn't want me..... and Hell is afraid I might take over. " RAIDER FOR LIFE!"

Offline HELLRAIDER

• Hall Of Famer
« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2010, 08:48:49 PM »
Yeah, easy to do but the material is crap.  If you dont mind and just want something to have so you have a jersey fine, but that is what makes them more enjoyable is buying that one favorite player once a year and paying a little bit more for quality.

Offline RaiderWildeStyle

• The Autumn Wind
Raiders gear easy for pirates
« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2010, 08:00:49 PM »
Without a logo on jersey or any distinct colours. Copying this brand would be a pirates dream. Black letters and silver numbers. The only focus they'd need is spelling asomughole name right! Lol

Offline HELLRAIDER

• Hall Of Famer
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2010, 07:37:05 PM »
Sorry guys, not to seem real snobby, but I only purchase authentics.  Yeah, they are real expensive, but the quality is non-comparable to the fake crap.  Just my own little hangup, just like I dont drink 2% milk either.  I want the good stuff.  Just better quality.

Offline Tokai Raider

« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2010, 07:23:31 PM »

Offline RaiderWildeStyle

• The Autumn Wind
CHINA JERSEYS AND CAPS
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2010, 03:37:21 AM »
http://www.dhgate.com/wholesale/oakland-raiders/c241489.html#DCP2414-L2

Probably would buy the cheap hats, but no way i'd get any of the jerseys... my shit's gotta be legit!!!
But damn it's cheap.