RAIDERS TALK BOARDS > Create Your Own Topic Here

RNP merchandise

(1/4) > >>

Raider Rodney:
I would LOVE to have some RNP stuff ;)  At the very least some t-shirts.  If you guys don't want to fool with it locally (which I wouldn't blame you) you can always just upload the images you want to use to one of these internet shirt companies.  A lot of those will offer things from coffee cups to t-shirts to whatever once they have the images ;)

Raider Jake:

--- Quote from: HELLRAIDER on July 23, 2010, 12:56:55 PM ---Just wondering if any merchandise will be coming  to fruition since the post a few weeks ago?  I know you guys are really busy with work/life/shows and podcasts.  Just let me know if any of these items will be available at any point in the future and I will certainly purchase some. I am quite sure I am not alone in this statement.

--- End quote ---

I'm with ya on this one. This part of the country does not have enough Raider Nation Podcast stuff goin around! I did manage to get one Colts and one Eagles fan listening though! :D

HELLRAIDER:

--- Quote from: Raider Greg on July 02, 2010, 01:42:43 AM ---I have been thinking about it but not Doing it....I guess I will do it because I want one and Randy will want one too. I WILL Do it this season..... ;D

--- End quote ---
I hope this happens GREG,  I would proudly wear this stuff or show whatever off.

HELLRAIDER:
Just wondering if any merchandise will be coming  to fruition since the post a few weeks ago?  I know you guys are really busy with work/life/shows and podcasts.  Just let me know if any of these items will be available at any point in the future and I will certainly purchase some. I am quite sure I am not alone in this statement.

HELLRAIDER:
lets sign up some shirts.  bumperstickers

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version