Author Topic: Raiders theme music  (Read 677 times)

Darkshadow

Re: Raiders theme music
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2010, 04:33:09 AM »
I use to really love AC/DC Being played at the Beginning and Kickoffs but now the whole league is well overdone. I was a DJ in my earlier youth and If I had the say so I would Blast the game off with air raids and Black smoke. I meant loud air raids to rev up that crowd and and get the blood flowing.

Offline HELLRAIDER

• Hall Of Famer
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2010, 10:44:52 PM »
Cool, I guess they are starting earlier than I thought,  there is some talk of testament possibly being at the DALLAS show.  WHO KNOWS.  Last year the show was SLAYER and Marilyn Manson,,,,,,,,,boring,   Manson is old hat and tired to me.  SLAYER was badass though. I was pissed because SLAYER opened for him.  BULLSHIT< manson cant hold SLAYERS jock if they tried.  no way in the world he will still be around in 30 years. >:(

Offline HELLRAIDER

• Hall Of Famer
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2010, 10:36:41 PM »
Also I'm seeing Slayer,Megadeth,Anthrax at Arco Arena on my birthday.....the word is Slayer is playing the ENTIRE album of Seasons of the abyss and Megadeth is playing the entire album of Rust in Peace....I can't fucking wait!....it's going to be a bitchen birthday!
SLAYER,MEGADETH,and ANTHRAX will be kicking off the US Tour in DALLAS ON SEPTEMBER 24th, I cant fucking wait myself.  It will be awesome!

Offline HELLRAIDER

• Hall Of Famer
Raiders theme music
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2010, 08:19:50 PM »
Music is a huge part of my life, so I was wondering what ALBUM would be the background music to your RAIDER season or highlight film?

My album would be SOUTH OF HEAVEN by SLAYER

I would also use assorted songs from SLAYER for a highlight film.  I would probably have RAIDER MIKE do it for me. 

I cant wait to watch some FUCKIN' football!Its gonna be MANDATORY SUICIDE for any opponents this year!