RAIDERS TALK BOARDS > Create Your Own Topic Here

Donkeys come to London

(1/9) > >>

SROTBFM:

--- Quote from: Raider Dee on November 02, 2010, 01:05:37 PM ---
One guy screwed it up and threw it in my face . Another drunk guy on the tube was about to take a swing at me until his friend stopped him.  :-*

--- End quote ---

Which makes it even better :)

Raider Dee:
 ;D

i have a load more , not everyone was so receptive though.

One guy screwed it up and threw it in my face . Another drunk guy on the tube was about to take a swing at me until his friend stopped him.  :-*

Good Times

Raider Greg:
Those pictures are PRICELESS!

Randy:

--- Quote from: Raider Rodney on November 01, 2010, 07:11:05 PM ---
--- Quote from: Raider Dee on November 01, 2010, 05:59:41 PM ---Had a great time at Wembley yesterday . Great to see some of the UK Raider Nation and stick it to the Broncos fans all day (Nice work with the flyers Dave). The game was merely a distraction.

--- End quote ---

That is epic  :D

--- End quote ---

WOW!!!!  That photo of the well ridden donkey that I bought on BigStockPhotos.com (which is titled, "Unlucky Donkey" by the way) that I used on our show banner made it all the way to London! Onto the "underground"....all over the place. That's one well traveled donkey! I love it! I guess I decided on the right picture...after looking at dozens of donkey photos. This is where I get a lot of the photos for our show banners:

http://www.bigstockphoto.com/image-1141411/stock-photo-unlucky-donkey

I bought 99 photo credits a couple years ago for $99 (out of my own pocket...see what I do for you guys) and I only have two credits left...damn....and they've raised their price. You only get 60 photos for 99 bucks now. Guess I'll have to get some more...if they're getting THIS kind of international use!

Raider Greg:
NOW thats some FUNNY SHIT!!!!!!!!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version