PODCAST BOARDS > THE "BONELINE" 1-800-620-7181

Comment on Boneline calls here

(1/41) > >>

Randy:
We just realized that our "Boneline" call-in line has been down for a couple of weeks apparently. It doesn't look like we'll be able to get it back up until Monday. The people we need to talk to are gone for the weekend.

We're planning to do a podcast soon, but it looks like we won't have too many boneline calls for it, since we had only received one call before the line went down.

HELLRAIDER:
Show #332 was good............weird without the boneline calls.........I agree............coaching choices suck!!!!!!......and unlike Al............this coach will be here for a good long time...........better get one that we like or we are going to be miserable for a long time!

Millernation:
Way to keep the calls short Hellraider  :)

Wow, the fickleness of the callers  :-[.  The Pryor call was a good call.  It would have produced the 1st down if not for the penalty. 

For those dumping on Coach Jackson (give the man respect, he is the coach just like it should be President Obama not Mr. Obama)  about not running more.  You do realize the chefs and anyone else with a IQ higher than Rick Perry knew the Raiders were screwed and played run 1st on almost every play.  You can't run every play and in this league, you have to try to pass the ball.  Lest we forget the genius fake field goal call last week that won the game.  Either you have a coach that take risk or you don't.  You had to give Boller a shot.  As you could tell Palmer wasn't ready yet.  Raider Greg had the best point about having Boller as the #2 in the first place.  But in the chefs situation, you had no other choice. 

Why are the callers surpised the raiders lost this game.  It was the fluke due to our injury situation.  The chefs suck.  They didn't look that great and will get ass raped against the stuperchargers

Randy:

--- Quote from: NEBRASKARAIDER on September 27, 2011, 10:13:05 PM ---
--- Quote from: Randy on September 27, 2011, 08:57:55 PM ---
--- Quote from: NEBRASKARAIDER on September 27, 2011, 08:16:09 PM ---Can't wait! Only way I can listen to it is by calling the number.

--- End quote ---

There's gotta be another way for you to listen to it. Can't you listen on your computer? Don't have an iPod you can download it to? If you don't have an iPod, can you download it to your cellphone and listen with headphones? You're calling that phone number and listening to the whole show? That's dedication! There's gotta be a better way though. It will sound much better.

--- End quote ---

I use to just download it from itunes but I recently moved & don't have internet except on my phone. Is there a way to download it on my phone? I missed all of last years Podcasts to. You can imagine the frustration lol. Thanks Randy

--- End quote ---

If you have an iPhone, you can go to the iTunes app, then search for Raider Nation Podcast, then download the podcasts for free. If you have a different phone, I'm not sure if there is an iTunes app you can install. If they have an iTunes app for phones other than iPhones, then I would try that.

Another way would be to go to our Raider Nation Podcast Facebook page. All the podcasts should be on our wall there. Not Raider Greg's personal Facebook page, but the Raider Nation Podcast page. Here it is:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Raider-Nation-Podcast/253382431367531

Also, our MySpace page automatically plays the most current show:
http://www.myspace.com/raidernationpodcast

Another way might be to launch your web browser if you have one on your phone (if you can get wifi access it would work better too), then go to our website www.raidernationpodcast.com, then scroll down to where I give the 7 ways you can listen to the podcasts, and try method #2 (our feed). Just click on the feed link, then click on whichever show you want to hear. The most recent will be at the top.

There's also method #4, the Blubrry Network.

http://www.blubrry.com/raiders/

Hey, I just realized....if you're able to get on the forum, are you doing that on your phone? We have a page in the forum that has a link you can click on to listen to the podcast. The thread titled, "Listen To The Podcast Now". See if that works with your phone. There are 5 links on that page. All the ones I outlined above. Here's a link to that page:

http://www.raidernationpodcast.com/forum/index.php?topic=778.0

NEBRASKARAIDER:

--- Quote from: Randy on September 27, 2011, 08:57:55 PM ---
--- Quote from: NEBRASKARAIDER on September 27, 2011, 08:16:09 PM ---Can't wait! Only way I can listen to it is by calling the number.

--- End quote ---

There's gotta be another way for you to listen to it. Can't you listen on your computer? Don't have an iPod you can download it to? If you don't have an iPod, can you download it to your cellphone and listen with headphones? You're calling that phone number and listening to the whole show? That's dedication! There's gotta be a better way though. It will sound much better.

--- End quote ---

I use to just download it from itunes but I recently moved & don't have internet except on my phone. Is there a way to download it on my phone? I missed all of last years Podcasts to. You can imagine the frustration lol. Thanks Randy

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version