PODCAST BOARDS > THE "BONELINE" 1-800-620-7181

Comment on Boneline calls here

<< < (2/41) > >>

Randy:

--- Quote from: NEBRASKARAIDER on September 27, 2011, 08:16:09 PM ---Can't wait! Only way I can listen to it is by calling the number.

--- End quote ---

There's gotta be another way for you to listen to it. Can't you listen on your computer? Don't have an iPod you can download it to? If you don't have an iPod, can you download it to your cellphone and listen with headphones? You're calling that phone number and listening to the whole show? That's dedication! There's gotta be a better way though. It will sound much better.

NEBRASKARAIDER:
Can't wait! Only way I can listen to it is by calling the number.

Randy:
Actually Crusader Raider called from London.....but Fred was with him....and Keith put him on the phone! A Boneline call from a Raiders Hall of Famer.

Crusader Raider Keith Smith and Big Dave Chapman rolled out the red carpet for Fred and his daughter Dacia. They're getting the tour of London that Keith and Dave gave to Lisa and I when we were in London a few months back. If you go onto Raider Greg's Facebook page, you'll see some photos that Keith posted....under Keith Smith.

We're starting to work on Show 316 today. Might not finish it until tomorrow, because I have some other appointments today, but I'll give it a shot!

HELLRAIDER:

--- Quote from: Matty Raider on August 03, 2011, 10:08:50 AM ---
--- Quote from: HELLRAIDER on August 03, 2011, 09:27:30 AM ---
--- Quote from: Randy on August 03, 2011, 12:15:36 AM ---
--- Quote from: HELLRAIDER on August 02, 2011, 06:07:03 PM ---I just left another boneline call just a few minutes ago..........................about 7 minutes long..............its a rant.......I also left one last week about the same length..................................fuck.................................this team is like that EX-wife who fucks like a wolverine but you just cant stand to be around any other time of the year.......... :o

--- End quote ---

Greg's working on a show tonight. I think he'll probably just use your 2nd call. We got a lot of them as you might have guessed.

--- End quote ---
Sorry about the length of the show..........this team just wears me out..............................!   I dont have these problems with my other 3 teams that I am obsessed with ( Knicks, Yankees, and NJ Devils)

--- End quote ---

I love the ex-wife comment brother...hilarious.

Out here in NY, the Knicks were *SHREDDED* daily by the Post and the Daily News due to their constant bullshit with Dolan and the front office.  Spening millions on scrubs like Curry and the like.  Just now are they getting over it and the addition of Melo has done wonders to forget about it.

--- End quote ---
Thanx.................................Chris Paul is goint to look great in a Knicks jersey...........trust me......it will happen!

Matty Raider:

--- Quote from: HELLRAIDER on August 03, 2011, 09:27:30 AM ---
--- Quote from: Randy on August 03, 2011, 12:15:36 AM ---
--- Quote from: HELLRAIDER on August 02, 2011, 06:07:03 PM ---I just left another boneline call just a few minutes ago..........................about 7 minutes long..............its a rant.......I also left one last week about the same length..................................fuck.................................this team is like that EX-wife who fucks like a wolverine but you just cant stand to be around any other time of the year.......... :o

--- End quote ---

Greg's working on a show tonight. I think he'll probably just use your 2nd call. We got a lot of them as you might have guessed.

--- End quote ---
Sorry about the length of the show..........this team just wears me out..............................!   I dont have these problems with my other 3 teams that I am obsessed with ( Knicks, Yankees, and NJ Devils)

--- End quote ---

I love the ex-wife comment brother...hilarious.

Out here in NY, the Knicks were *SHREDDED* daily by the Post and the Daily News due to their constant bullshit with Dolan and the front office.  Spending millions on scrubs like Curry and the like.  Just now are they getting over it and the addition of Melo has done wonders to forget about it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version