Author Topic: Comment on Boneline calls here  (Read 11127 times)

Offline Randy

• Administrator
    • Raider Nation Podcast
Re: Comment on Boneline calls here
« Reply #52 on: August 17, 2010, 08:14:59 PM »
does anybody care about your opinion? NO! you can fast forward through if you dont want to hear it! PERIOD! if you have a problem with it KICK FUCKING ROCKS PATNA!

I guess he can do what you told me you do Juan.....not listen to the Boneline segment at all!   :o

Offline HELLRAIDER

• Hall Of Famer
Re: example
« Reply #51 on: August 17, 2010, 07:58:29 PM »
I liked the authenticity of the calls.  If millernation does not like the way people call then he needs to set the example!  Leave a bone on the boneline and show us how you do it! :o :o :o :o :o

Now that is a great response to my post.  I just might do that after the next raider exhibition.

I doubt that you'll call. You appear to be a troll, if not a Broncos fan.*roaring applause*
Now that is freaking funny!

Offline Raider Bob from Knoxville

• Rookie Member
  • Raider since 1975
« Reply #50 on: August 17, 2010, 07:51:16 PM »
I liked the authenticity of the calls.  If millernation does not like the way people call then he needs to set the example!  Leave a bone on the boneline and show us how you do it! :o :o :o :o :o

Now that is a great response to my post.  I just might do that after the next raider exhibition.

I doubt that you'll call. You appear to be a troll, if not a Broncos fan.*roaring applause*

Raider Bob from Knoxville

Offline NCRaider

• Hall Of Famer
  • 2013 RNP Fantasy League Bridesmaid
« Reply #49 on: August 17, 2010, 07:47:06 PM »

Great NCRaiderFan enjoys the UUHHHH-Ahhhs.  But the callers were already asked to keep it to a certain time.  I guess you also like when Jim Rome pauses and goes silent on his radio show every 10 seconds (Joke).  

Like I said some people aren't comfortable being recorded.  I'm sure the time limit per call can also contribute to it as well (trying to get all your points covered).  We can agree to disagree....next time I call in i'll add a few "uh-ahs" for ya. ;D
« Last Edit: August 17, 2010, 08:12:58 PM by Randy »

Offline HELLRAIDER

• Hall Of Famer
« Reply #48 on: August 17, 2010, 07:44:23 PM »
But, dont be surprised if you get some critiques, if you are going to dish it out then you need to learn to take it as well. : ;)

Offline Millernation

• millernation
« Reply #47 on: August 17, 2010, 07:25:58 PM »

Offline Millernation

• millernation
« Reply #46 on: August 17, 2010, 07:24:29 PM »
does anybody care about your opinion? NO! you can fast forward through if you dont want to hear it! PERIOD! if you have a problem with it KICK FUCKING ROCKS PATNA!

Wow, flamed at for giving an opinion that you don't like. I'm shocked I tell u, completely shocked :o :o

My spanish is a little iffy so you need to explain what PATNA is.  I guess U could also just not responded to my post if you didn't like it ANTAP
« Last Edit: August 17, 2010, 08:16:28 PM by Randy »

Offline HELLRAIDER

• Hall Of Famer
« Reply #45 on: August 17, 2010, 07:22:45 PM »

Offline oklandraida84

• Hall Of Famer
« Reply #44 on: August 17, 2010, 06:49:47 PM »
AMEN RAIDERNIGHTMARE!!!

GREG AND RANDY KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK US FANS APPRECIATE IT!! THE LEAST WE CAN DO IS SHOW OUR SUPPORT AND OUR GRATTITUDE FOR YOUR HARD WORK!

Offline RAIDERNITEMARE

• Rookie Member
  • PRIDE AND POISE!
« Reply #43 on: August 17, 2010, 06:47:15 PM »
This podcast is the best!

As far as i am concerned i couldn't care less if every Boneline caller gave Greg and Randy props, they are simply expressing their gratitude to two guys who give up a lot of their own time, EVERY WEEK to put this thing together for the Raidernation across the world. Besides, callers who do give props often have someting else to say with it anyway so what's the problem?
How many other podcasts allow the listeners to call in and voice their opinions and passion on the team they love? That's what makes it unique.

Greg, Randy - keep up the good work guys, and thanks  :)

I AGREE!!!! ;D ;D
Heaven doesn't want me..... and Hell is afraid I might take over. " RAIDER FOR LIFE!"

Offline RAIDERNITEMARE

• Rookie Member
  • PRIDE AND POISE!
« Reply #42 on: August 17, 2010, 06:44:02 PM »
20 (exaggeration) calls saying they are doing a job does not make good radio or podcast.  I'm not saying they should call, we all agree Raider Greg and crew do a wonderful job.  But to hear it over and over again does not make for entertaining nor informative radio or podcasting.  Post it.  

Great NCRaiderFan enjoys the UUHHHH-Ahhhs.  But the callers were already asked to keep it to a certain time.  I guess you also like when Jim Rome pauses and goes silent on his radio show every 10 seconds (Joke).  
What do you expect their podcast to be, a show like on BSPN......lol....next your gonna lobby for Randy to edit out the FUCKS and ASSHOLES and SHITS out of calls....lol....RAIDERS FANS dont give a fuck, we come as we are!....At least thats what I think, being a fan of this here podcast!!.....lol :o :o
Heaven doesn't want me..... and Hell is afraid I might take over. " RAIDER FOR LIFE!"

Offline RaiderNik

• Hall Of Famer
« Reply #41 on: August 17, 2010, 06:30:51 PM »
This podcast is the best!

As far as i am concerned i couldn't care less if every Boneline caller gave Greg and Randy props, they are simply expressing their gratitude to two guys who give up a lot of their own time, EVERY WEEK to put this thing together for the Raidernation across the world. Besides, callers who do give props often have someting else to say with it anyway so what's the problem?
How many other podcasts allow the listeners to call in and voice their opinions and passion on the team they love? That's what makes it unique.

Greg, Randy - keep up the good work guys, and thanks  :)
COYS

Offline oklandraida84

• Hall Of Famer
« Reply #40 on: August 17, 2010, 06:19:25 PM »

Offline Randy

• Administrator
    • Raider Nation Podcast
« Reply #39 on: August 17, 2010, 05:17:34 PM »
There are many fans that have a very hard time talking on tape....Folks get stressed.....I did when I started this thing as you can tell from my first shows.....I had Thousands of UHHHH-AHHHH's in those days...

That's because you didn't have me to cut them out! You want me to put the next show on "RAW"?  ;D

(just kidding Greg! You've gotten a lot better....I hardly have to cut any of those out anymore....and I know what you're going to say to me.....and NO....I'M NOT TALKING ON THE SHOW!)
« Last Edit: August 17, 2010, 05:23:51 PM by Randy »

Offline Randy

• Administrator
    • Raider Nation Podcast
« Reply #38 on: August 17, 2010, 05:09:31 PM »
I've been listening to the podcast for about a year.  We all agree Raider Greg and his crew are doing a great job.  So how about not kissing up on every call.   Get on, state your opinions and/or observations and get off.  Also know what you are going to say when you call, stop with the "uuh" and "yes, no, but" lines.  Remember, good calls make a good podcast.  Have something to contribute and keep your infants off the bone.

You should hear the calls before I go through and edit them....taking out most of the "um.....ahhh.....", dead space,  some of the "you guys are doing a great job", etc. I have to leave in SOME of the kudos we get though!  ;)

Also, I don't want to take away from the authenticity of the call, but I just clean it up a little bit to help keep the quality up and the length down....to allow all the callers to get in if we can.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2010, 05:14:33 PM by Randy »

Offline Millernation

• millernation
« Reply #37 on: August 17, 2010, 04:49:25 PM »
20 (exaggeration) calls saying they are doing a job does not make good radio or podcast.  I'm not saying they should call, we all agree Raider Greg and crew do a wonderful job.  But to hear it over and over again does not make for entertaining nor informative radio or podcasting.  Post it.  

« Last Edit: August 17, 2010, 05:07:02 PM by Randy »

Offline Raider Greg

• Your Host
    • Raider Nation Podcast
« Reply #36 on: August 17, 2010, 03:52:10 PM »
Im glad you feel free enough to tell it like you see it.......We encourage EVERYONE to tell it like you see it.....And everyone here will do the same and we all will see things from many angles....THIS is what I LOVE about this show most! ALL the fans have a unique way of seeing the same thing and I believe we all learn from it. THATS WHAT THE RAIDER NATION IS.........Fans that know there their shit! Everyone can learn something and I have learned a great deal about the Team and the Fans from this show and I hope the rest of you do as well.

Now as for the Bone Line....This is a FREE phone line Bro......There are many fans that have a very hard time talking on tape....Folks get stressed.....I did when I started this thing as you can tell from my first shows.....I had Thousands of UHHHH-AHHHH's in those days.....Everyone has the chance to tell us what they think....Even the other teams....I love it and it just shows us ALL that the Raider Nation is made up of PhD's and Blue collar working stiffs, teachers and students, many with one thing in common......The Silver and Black. On this show....For as long as it lasts......This is going to be the deal....you should call in and let us know what you think.....that's what makes our show better.....
« Last Edit: August 17, 2010, 05:21:47 PM by Randy »

Offline NCRaider

• Hall Of Famer
  • 2013 RNP Fantasy League Bridesmaid
« Reply #35 on: August 17, 2010, 03:21:00 PM »
 Get on state your opinions and/or observations and get off.  Also know what you are going to say when you call, stop with the "uuh" and "yes, no, but" lines.  Remember, good calls make a good podcast.  Have something to contribute and keep your infants off the bone
Not sure what's up your @$$ or if you're just a prick in general....Not everyone is comfortable being recorded and probably don't realize the "uuh" "yes" "but" being injected in their comments.  A comment like that only discourages callers from calling in.  What you don't like about the callers I actually enjoy....it's the pure emotion and heat of the moment comments from callers which make the podcast.  If callers now have to watch their p's and q's then they should subscribe and listen to the 49er cast.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2010, 05:13:15 PM by Randy »

Offline oklandraida84

• Hall Of Famer
« Reply #34 on: August 17, 2010, 02:54:50 PM »
Wow if someone wants to appreciate the show and call and give thanks and tell them they're doing a good job that's their right. If you have a problem with that then kick rocks and don't listen period. This isn't your podcast nor mine, so for you to say what people can or can't say well that's not how it works patna!
« Last Edit: August 17, 2010, 05:12:13 PM by Randy »

Offline Millernation

• millernation
« Reply #33 on: August 17, 2010, 12:39:12 PM »
I've been listening to the podcast for about a year.  We all agree Raider Greg and his crew are doing a great job.  So how about not kissing up on every call.   Get on, state your opinions and/or observations and get off.  Also know what you are going to say when you call, stop with the "uuh" and "yes, no, but" lines.  Remember, good calls make a good podcast.  Have something to contribute and keep your infants off the bone.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2010, 05:08:41 PM by Randy »

Offline HELLRAIDER

• Hall Of Famer
« Reply #32 on: July 23, 2010, 11:26:55 AM »
I really enjoyed the Crystal Ball show,  my prediction is 8-8 or 9-7 as long as we dont have any major injuries!

Offline HELLRAIDER

• Hall Of Famer
« Reply #31 on: July 09, 2010, 12:50:13 PM »
I also am glad to see that RaiderWilde has finally removed his lips from JASYRUPS asshole!  THANKS,  WE WERE BEGINNING TO WONDER WHEN THIS WOULD FINALLY HAPPEN! ;)

Offline HELLRAIDER

• Hall Of Famer
« Reply #30 on: July 09, 2010, 12:29:41 PM »
I really enjoyed the Virginia Raiders bone-line call.  IF  HE WAS DOING SOME ILLEGAL SHIT,  THAT'S WHAT THE FUCK HE GETS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 :D :D :D :D :D :D :D     I LAUGHED FOR 5 MINUTES!  great show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline HELLRAIDER

• Hall Of Famer
« Reply #29 on: June 29, 2010, 06:15:44 PM »
great show from last week.  Raider Mikes call was pretty funny! cant wait till we can get RAIDER football and a weekly podcast!  I am pumped up for some FUCKIN FOOTBALL!

• Rookie Member
  • Raider since 1975
« Reply #28 on: May 08, 2010, 06:37:17 PM »
 Awesome show this week everybody! It was special to hear all of you guys sharing in the same joy that I have been basking in!
 I could hear the emotion and it was really nice.  Raider Nation we have turned the corner and I think we could go 10-6 or better this year. Maybe I'm too optimistic, I do have my "Fatty got fired" glasses on.
Again, awesome job and great show.......like XX Raider said, "man, it feels like we won the Superbowl".

Offline oklandraida84

• Hall Of Famer
« Reply #27 on: May 08, 2010, 01:25:06 AM »
dawg raiderboy i loved your call man!!! dude please i beg of you get your white asssss and pig tails to fucking oakland i pleadddddd you!!! hahahahah

Offline HELLRAIDER

• Hall Of Famer
Re: jAMARCUS GONE BONELINE CALLS!
« Reply #26 on: May 07, 2010, 08:45:49 PM »
Great show,  See ya FATBOY!  Kudos to everyone who called the boneline.  Just finished listening to the Jamarcus is gone show............................Fucking enjoyable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!RAIDERNATION,, ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL?

Offline HELLRAIDER

• Hall Of Famer
« Reply #25 on: May 07, 2010, 01:39:44 PM »
I called and left a message and I hope my call will be on the show.  Either way, having him gone is a great thing.  I hope he ruins someone else's franchise.  The Chargers would be great, but if he could ruin DALLAS would be the best!

Raider Jake

« Reply #24 on: May 07, 2010, 01:30:42 PM »
I'm in history now!!! I dont need a prize Randy, I felt so good saying it, that was my prize :)

Offline Randy

• Administrator
    • Raider Nation Podcast
Needless to say, the Boneline went wild after the announcement of J-Russ getting cut. You may want to hold your calls for a week or so, since we have enough "I'm so pumped that JaBusto got cut" calls.

Raider Jake gets the prize for being the first Boneline caller to break the news!

Offline HELLRAIDER

• Hall Of Famer
« Reply #22 on: April 13, 2010, 04:00:44 PM »
Great show,  Raider Mikes takes were right on,  oh wait,  he said the same thing I did.  Mcnabb has since come out and said he WOULD PLAY FOR THE OAKLAND RAIDERS.  NO WAY HE WOULD HAVE RETIRED BECAUSE HE STILL HAS FIRE........................DOES NOT MATTER ANYMORE ANYWAY!

Offline HELLRAIDER

• Hall Of Famer
« Reply #21 on: April 02, 2010, 03:09:30 PM »
Good show, where I dont agree with all the opinions of the callers about Mcnabb, one thing can be agreed on is that this team will not go anywhere without some really steady play from a QB, whomever that will be.  (hopefully either Mcnabb or Gradkowski),  not FATBOY!

Offline HELLRAIDER

• Hall Of Famer
« Reply #20 on: March 19, 2010, 04:48:28 PM »
Great show this week,  Story about the Raider chick beating some Cowboy ass is priceless.  I would love to rid the world of all cowboy fans myself.   If you want to talk about the biggest bunch of bandwagons fans in America talk to the guy in lives in Seattle or Cleveland who has never  lived in Dallas but has been a fan since they used to win all the time.  What a bunch of  ASSMUNCHERS!  What a freaking joke! >:( >:(

Offline HELLRAIDER

• Hall Of Famer
« Reply #19 on: March 10, 2010, 10:38:54 AM »
Great show this week, can't wait until we can all start talking about how Al will find new and unusual ways to set this team back further and further! It's almost comical,  like the 1st and 3rd round tender for Stanford Routt! ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???
« Last Edit: March 10, 2010, 10:42:56 AM by Raiderboy »

Offline HELLRAIDER

• Hall Of Famer
« Reply #18 on: February 27, 2010, 07:28:54 AM »
I like C-money's passion and his calls are very enjoyable, but I too believe that Cable staying was the right move.  I think that Davis has set his coaches up to fail the past 6-7 years.  What cable did was great with Gradkowski and if he had not pulled the trigger on him then we would only have won about 2 games.  If you think about it the last 3 victories were set in motion by Frye and Gradkowski,  FATTY got lucky with the Denver game and that's the truth.  I think Cable had too many hats on last year,  with a new OCordinator lets see what he can do.  Also if we have a confident QB all year and get some real run stoppers then I think we can be better.  We also had alot of injuries,  hopefully that will sort itself out.  If all this happens and we still only win 5-6 games then I think someone could make a case for his firing.

Offline oklandraida84

• Hall Of Famer
« Reply #17 on: February 27, 2010, 01:38:55 AM »
how is c money gonna say tom cable shouldnt have been kept? i just dont see the logic in that, thats just one of the few things that have been good this off season!

Offline HELLRAIDER

• Hall Of Famer
« Reply #16 on: February 26, 2010, 11:04:41 AM »
Good call from raider mike, and a great show. I know I keep going on about Seymour, but I just believe he is pivotal to the success of our team.  We have got to keep one of the LBs and we have got to get a good backup QB to take over for fatty when he screws up.  Great show,  can't wait till the next one! ;) ;)
« Last Edit: February 26, 2010, 11:54:49 AM by Randy »

Offline HELLRAIDER

• Hall Of Famer
« Reply #15 on: February 17, 2010, 05:44:24 PM »
cant wait to hear next boneline after all this stuff especially after Russells little video.

Offline HELLRAIDER

• Hall Of Famer
« Reply #14 on: December 31, 2009, 06:37:24 PM »
last podcast was pretty good.  Cant wait to hear next one.

• Rookie Member
  • Raider since 1975
« Reply #13 on: December 07, 2009, 07:15:49 PM »
That is sweet!  Greg's emotion will still be fresh.... I can't wait!
 *bows to you both*

Offline Randy

• Administrator
    • Raider Nation Podcast
Boneline calls are full for this week......we're putting together the show...
« Reply #12 on: December 07, 2009, 07:07:11 PM »
Hold your Boneline calls till after the Redskins game. We got 12 calls immediately after the Steelers game....and threw in a few from today (Monday)....so we'll have 16 calls on this week's podcast. Greg is working on a show right now. I probably won't finish editing it tonight, so I'll finish up in the morning (Tuesday).

Raider Mayek

« Reply #11 on: September 06, 2009, 06:57:37 PM »
Heard C-Money on Show 244 (just catching up after my holidays) and he made me laugh so hard my iPod ear-plugs fell out.

But I wanted to let him know that he should cheer up a little bit. He sounds so angry about everything and it isnt healthy to carry that much pent up frustration with you my friend - perhaps you should support a team that will cause less pain this year, such as the Patriots, as the pre-season performance would indicate another stella underperformance is on the cards for this season.

;D

Offline NEBRASKARAIDER

• "RAIDER NATION IS UNIVERSAL"
« Reply #10 on: March 31, 2009, 04:11:34 PM »
Thank you Randy for the link on information for Satele. Much appreciated.
"I Will Strike Down Upon Thee With Great Vengeance & Furious Anger Those Who Attempt To Destroy My Brothers & Sisters ...... & You Will Know I Am A RAIDER When I Lay My Vengeance Upon Thee."

Offline Randy

• Administrator
    • Raider Nation Podcast
« Reply #9 on: March 26, 2009, 06:56:15 PM »
Samson Satele is a steal for a 6th round pick. Who could we possibly get with a 6th round pick. Yeah we moved down in the 4th but hey Raider Greg was sayin' "we need a center, don't ya think?" Takes Mack outta the picture. Now that we have filled the holes on the O-Line, think we should pick up a ILB & move Morrison out to the right. DMAC healed up nicely I'm hearin'. Can't wait for the draft. Keep up the great work on the podcast guys. I'm out.

Here's what Rotoworld said about Satele. I had heard the comment before about him getting "man-handled by bigger nose tackles"....but this shoulder injury thing might explain it. I also like the part in the SF gate article below about Cable being "fired up" about Satele:

New Raiders C Samson Satele revealed that he underwent post-season surgery to repair a torn labrum in his shoulder.

Satele played through the injury as a starter last season. The Dolphins had been high on the center prior to 2008, so the injury may have played a big role in Satele getting man-handled by bigger nose tackles. Satele is currently rehabbing and does not say when he expects to return to football action.

http://www.rotoworld.com/Content/playerpages/player_main.aspx?sport=NFL&id=4232&nc=0

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/blogs/raiders/detail?&entry_id=37371
« Last Edit: March 26, 2009, 07:02:14 PM by Randy »

Offline NEBRASKARAIDER

• "RAIDER NATION IS UNIVERSAL"
« Reply #8 on: March 24, 2009, 07:52:04 AM »
Samson Satele is a steal for a 6th round pick. Who could we possibly get with a 6th round pick. Yeah we moved down in the 4th but hey Raider Greg was sayin' "we need a center, don't ya think?" Takes Mack outta the picture. Now that we have filled the holes on the O-Line, think we should pick up a ILB & move Morrison out to the right. DMAC healed up nicely I'm hearin'. Can't wait for the draft. Keep up the great work on the podcast guys. I'm out.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2009, 06:51:19 PM by Randy »
"I Will Strike Down Upon Thee With Great Vengeance & Furious Anger Those Who Attempt To Destroy My Brothers & Sisters ...... & You Will Know I Am A RAIDER When I Lay My Vengeance Upon Thee."

Offline Randy

• Administrator
    • Raider Nation Podcast
« Reply #7 on: March 20, 2009, 02:20:30 AM »
That Boneline call by "C-Money" on the last podcast (#231) was absolutely hilarious.  The way he kept refering to offensive lineman as "banana eatin' cock suckers" was fucking classic...had me cracking up.

Yeah, I talked to Greg on the phone right after he listened to C-Money's boneline call.....and Greg said he was laughing so hard as he listened to it that he was crying. C-Money's the man!

Offline oklandraida84

• Hall Of Famer
« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2009, 12:15:24 AM »
hahahah fuckity fuck fuckin fucka muda fuckas hahahahahah hes hilarious!

bananna eatin guards fuckin muthas!!!!! HAHAHAHAH PRICE LESS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Raiderfanuntildeath

« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2009, 11:55:25 PM »
That Boneline call by "C-Money" on the last podcast (#231) was absolutely hilarious.  The way he kept refering to offensive lineman as "banana eatin' cock suckers" was fucking classic...had me cracking up.

Uptownraider

Re: The "Boneline"... 1-800-620-7181...Leave a voicemail and we may play it!
« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2008, 12:59:37 PM »
I hope my call makes th cuts for the Bucs postgame it cost me 1100Yr thats about $5.50 expensive call for only 40 sec.

RaiderCogs

« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2008, 04:43:04 PM »
As I am the guy that brought the bag to the game, but did not wear it, it was for an emergency 31-3 beat dow!, which I thought would happen or worse. I glad I didn't have to wear it, and everyone was laughing about it, including the NATION, saying they thought about bringing their own bags..

Many dolphins fans feel sorry for us, how bad is that, they didn't even make cracks because they feel sorry for us. Remember they were 1-15 last year?

Remember its about the SHIT management is why we should be embrassed as the NATION. 6 years of this shit. I agree with Raider Greg and that we have to stop buying Raider stuff until we see some changes. We have some good players. All you have to look at is the HALL interception 1st week in washington! to piss us off some more, and now they are saying we are going to lose Nnamdi!

I had a great time meeting the Crusader Raider and everyone else that came out to support the team. Its usually half Raiders/Fins in the crowd, but you can see the toll on the nation, with a limited showing.

Times are dark my friends, but I am RAIDER 4 LIFE. WIN, LOSE OR TIE.

« Last Edit: November 21, 2008, 08:21:28 PM by Randy »