Author Topic: Comment on Boneline calls here  (Read 11253 times)

Offline Raider Bob from Knoxville

• Rookie Member
  • Raider since 1975
Re: Comment on Boneline calls here
« Reply #102 on: September 01, 2010, 06:19:07 PM »
The UM's and AH's section on the new podcast show was great!  Hopefully that shows some people around here what is done to deliver a good show!

I almost crapped my pants laughing that you guys added that in at the end...
*bows to Randy and Greg*

Raider Bob from Knoxville

Offline HELLRAIDER

• Hall Of Famer
« Reply #101 on: September 01, 2010, 04:59:46 PM »
The UM's and AH's section on the new podcast show was great!  Hopefully that shows some people around here what is done to deliver a good show!

Offline RAIDERNITEMARE

• Rookie Member
  • PRIDE AND POISE!
« Reply #100 on: September 01, 2010, 02:09:48 PM »
WHO'S NAILIN' PAILIN?  ??? ??? ??? LOL

FUCK YOU MILLERNATION.

ROTFLMAO! :D :D :D :D :D :o :o :o
Heaven doesn't want me..... and Hell is afraid I might take over. " RAIDER FOR LIFE!"

Offline HELLRAIDER

• Hall Of Famer
« Reply #99 on: September 01, 2010, 01:54:30 PM »

WHO'S NAILIN' PAILIN?  ??? ??? ??? LOL

FUCK YOU MILLERNATION.

Is that your finger Virginia Raider? :D :D

Offline Millernation

• millernation
« Reply #98 on: September 01, 2010, 11:24:56 AM »
You're mistaking me for your sister

Offline Virginia Raider

• Hall Of Famer
  • Tell your boss to give you a damn lunch break.
« Reply #97 on: August 31, 2010, 09:53:49 PM »
WHO'S NAILIN' PAILIN?  ??? ??? ??? LOL

FUCK YOU MILLERNATION.

« Last Edit: August 31, 2010, 10:03:59 PM by Virginia Raider »
A reporter asked Davis about the efficancy of the team’s background checks considering Kiffin and Cable’s history:  “We’re very bad at it,” Davis said.  

Awesome.

Offline SROTBFM

• Hall Of Famer
  • Inaugural RNP Fantasy Champion - Just Win Baby!!
« Reply #96 on: August 31, 2010, 04:38:19 PM »
Tatum - I'll keep out of this one out of respect to someone who has recently passed away. Besides, despite the beard, I'm way too young to have seen the guy play :)

Murphy - I agree he's not a true game changing no 1 in the vein of an Andre Johnson, Megatron or Fitzgerald. However, he is our no 1 and I like his attitude. He reminds me of Hines Ward - not the fastest but a fighter, good blocker (see Zach's TD vs Philly) and someone who can upset the defense by force of personality as much as skill. But yes, I would have preferred to see a guy like Boldin alongside him. He also needs to up the consistency - still drops too many simple passes.

Offline SROTBFM

• Hall Of Famer
  • Inaugural RNP Fantasy Champion - Just Win Baby!!
« Reply #95 on: August 31, 2010, 04:15:38 PM »
sarah palin???

just a quick comment ... for me, having the forum section turn into a pissing contest got old a long time ago. hopefully people can find something else to post about once the regular season starts, or i'll just avoid this site altogether.

and, please, hold off on the 'if you don't like it, then you're a ..." comments, because i won't read them.

amen to that

Offline Tokai Raider

« Reply #94 on: August 31, 2010, 03:37:32 PM »
sarah palin???

just a quick comment ... for me, having the forum section turn into a pissing contest got old a long time ago. hopefully people can find something else to post about once the regular season starts, or i'll just avoid this site altogether.

and, please, hold off on the 'if you don't like it, then you're a ..." comments, because i won't read them.

Offline oklandraida84

• Hall Of Famer
« Reply #93 on: August 31, 2010, 03:12:53 PM »
What about sarah palin?

Offline oklandraida84

• Hall Of Famer
« Reply #92 on: August 31, 2010, 03:10:36 PM »
What about sarah palin?

Offline Millernation

• millernation
« Reply #91 on: August 31, 2010, 02:57:25 PM »
No One is saying that dude. Say what ever the hell you want... I DO!, But Raidernation is like a family and a strong one I might add, but there are always going to be different opinions. But your opinion seems like it's always against the Raiders... I'm just sayin.

Regarding Tatum, the opinion I have is from evidence I have received.  If you were told what I was(which some of it I posted) would you still contend Tatum wasn't a dirty player?

Offline Millernation

• millernation
« Reply #90 on: August 30, 2010, 05:29:42 PM »
Jim Rome? I haven't listened to that idiot in a decade.  He will say some stupid shit that he thinks is clever then pause for awhile so his dumb clones can understand just how brilliant his dumb ass comment was.  I remember his local San Diego show, didn't like him then.

Regarding Tatum, Great players can be dirty players.  A few years after the Stingley hit, I attended football camp up at Redlands. Our defensive back instructor was a Raider DB that played with Tatum.  He was questioned about the hit and said it was dirty, it was wrong and although the Raiders DB's lived for intimidation, Tatum took things too far and played dirty. He also instructed us on tackling, hitting receivers coming across the middle and to NEVER LEAD WITH YOUR HELMET.  

Year later, I played in college on a team where the DB's father was a TRULY GREAT Raider defensive back.  He said his father told him the same thing.  Tatum was a headhunter.  His hit on Sammy White was helmet to helmet.  His hit on Campbell his helmet drove up into Campbell's chin.  

So should I suddenly change what I know because RaiderNation wants to ridicule me for what I was told and saw?
« Last Edit: August 30, 2010, 10:52:26 PM by Randy »

Offline Raider Greg

• Your Host
    • Raider Nation Podcast
« Reply #89 on: August 30, 2010, 05:14:52 PM »
I put some bullets on paper and go from there.  I never said the boneline should be killed off or it kills the podcast.  I listen to many different types of podcasts and it seems the calls flow better when the callers are prepared with their thoughts.  Some nationers decided to freak out, took it personal.  I've dealt with bullies before, no biggie

I don't fucking care about all the ummm's and awww's and the reason this is important is...ITS MY FUCKING SHOW! It would be nice to be Jim Rome and have his style and cash but obviously....I'M NOT. I do not expect the Nation to be scripted (Raiderwildstyle does a fantastic job at this) because as he stated....The Nation speaks from the heart here.

My problem here is STILL with your take on Jack Tatum.......I cannot get over your attitude about this GREAT Raider player. Perhaps you did not get enough attention as a child or too many bullies fucked with you.....I know not......One thing is for SURE....On Tatum....YOU'Re WRONG! Like I said before.....You should tell every Raider fan who wears #32 that Tatum was a dirty player....Good luck with that Bro.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2010, 10:49:57 PM by Randy »

Offline Millernation

• millernation
« Reply #88 on: August 30, 2010, 04:59:35 PM »
I put some bullets on paper and go from there.  I never said the boneline should be killed off or it kills the podcast.  I listen to many different types of podcasts and it seems the calls flow better when the callers are prepared with their thoughts.  Some nationers decided to freak out, took it personal.  I've dealt with bullies before, no biggie

Offline RaiderWildeStyle

• Fantasy Football Commissioner
  • The Autumn Wind
« Reply #87 on: August 30, 2010, 04:35:17 PM »
Hey Millernation...

I heard you reading from a script dude (ain't nothing wrong with that, Cause it's what i do).... Some people around here, Would rather speak from the heart... So whilst on some sense i agree with you on all the AGGH's & Umms.., You can't really hate on a brother from speaking from the heart (where as someone like me or you, who write out our thoughts... speak from the mind)

I gotta say though JUAN.. Your public Speaking skills have definitely improved over the years i've been listening mate. I don't know if you read from a script... But your Speech is Articulate & miles ahead of your type buddy  ;)
« Last Edit: August 30, 2010, 04:54:05 PM by Randy »

Offline Millernation

• millernation
« Reply #86 on: August 30, 2010, 12:23:18 PM »
dude shut the fuck up! a family yes! then theres you....you came off strong now you gotta deal with it homeboy, if it sounds like a bitch types like a bitch than what can it be? A BITCH!!! you talked like a panzie like a nervous little girl! sack up homie!  you can type shit on a forum but you cant back nothing up!

And you of course deal out the punishment.  I can't be in raidernation because Juan says so :'( :'( :'(
You get your feelings hurt because I deliver gospel regarding the Raiders. What haven't I backed up? The O-line still looks bad. LM hasn't shown #1 status. I make statements regarding the team and a suggestion on calls and you take it personal. Sounds like a U thing.  Should I have used my James Earl Jones voice?  
« Last Edit: August 30, 2010, 04:52:25 PM by Randy »

Offline oklandraida84

• Hall Of Famer
« Reply #85 on: August 30, 2010, 12:07:07 PM »
dude shut the fuck up! a family yes! then there's you....you came off strong, now you gotta deal with it homeboy. If it sounds like a bitch, types like a bitch, then what can it be? A BITCH!!! You talked like a panzie, like a nervous little girl! Sack up homie! You can type shit on a forum, but you can't back nothing up!
« Last Edit: August 30, 2010, 04:51:12 PM by Randy »

Offline Millernation

• millernation
« Reply #84 on: August 30, 2010, 11:51:04 AM »
Lovers love and haters hate.  I believe I said nmandi asomugha was the best cornerback in the league and not revis.  I listened to the podcast and heard myself just fine.  Maybe you need to upgrade your sound system.  And Uuh, umm, Virginia Raider, you getting an erection over meeting other guys and kissing d!ck only goes to show what I thought about the people in Virginia to begin with (damn, now you made me get personal which I was trying not to do, Damn you Virginia raider, daaammnnn uuuuuuuuu).  

Oklandraida84 or should I call you Juan.  Nah, I know too many good people name Juan and you're not one of them. I could have given an Obama like speech and you still would have pissed on it.  Your status on this board seems to have gone to your head.  Raidernation is supposed to be a family, yet you seem to be the Charlie Murphy security guard type.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2010, 04:49:56 PM by Randy »

Offline NCRaider

• Hall Of Famer
  • 2013 RNP Fantasy League Bridesmaid
« Reply #83 on: August 28, 2010, 07:42:48 PM »
I've been listening to the podcast for about a year.  We all agree Raider Greg and his crew are doing a great job.  So how about not kissing up on every call.   Get on, state your opinions and/or observations and get off.  Also know what you are going to say when you call, stop with the "uuh" and "yes, no, but" lines.  Remember, good calls make a good podcast.  Have something to contribute and keep your infants off the bone.
REALLY?? When I heard Greg announce you I thought ok...he talks the talk and walks the walk...this is gonna be good, well thought, no kissing ass, a call with PURPOSE!  COME ON MAN! I couldn't hear a word you said.  I had to rewind twice just to try and understand what u were saying.  What makes a good caller is someone who speaks loud enough for the listeners to actually hear.  Here I am expecting someone from Toast Masters but all I heard was something about how you'd love to visit Revis island.

Offline HELLRAIDER

• Hall Of Famer
« Reply #82 on: August 28, 2010, 04:38:48 PM »
I enjoyed the show.  Cant wait until the next one!

Offline Virginia Raider

• Hall Of Famer
« Reply #81 on: August 28, 2010, 02:41:43 PM »
Hey Millernation

when you call please

SPEAK THE FUCK UP!!!

SPEAK CLEARLY! PUSSY!!

YOUR CALL WAS ABSOLUTE SHIT YOU FUCK!

Juan, you crazy motha fucka! AMEN!!! PREACH PREACHA!!!! LOL
A reporter asked Davis about the efficancy of the team’s background checks considering Kiffin and Cable’s history:  “We’re very bad at it,” Davis said.  

Awesome.

Offline oklandraida84

• Hall Of Famer
« Reply #80 on: August 28, 2010, 12:14:42 PM »
Hey Millernation

when you call please

SPEAK THE FUCK UP!!!

SPEAK CLEARLY! PUSSY!!

YOUR CALL WAS ABSOLUTE SHIT YOU FUCK!

Offline NJ Raider Kev

• Hall Of Famer
  • GO RAIDERS!
« Reply #79 on: August 22, 2010, 11:19:15 PM »
Maybe, just maybe... it's Bronco Billy!

Go Raiders!
Proud Fan Since '72

Offline Virginia Raider

• Hall Of Famer
« Reply #78 on: August 21, 2010, 11:10:25 PM »

Did you have to hurt the troll, Juan???!!!

I

Being opinionated is just fine, being a major BITCH is another...

...I don't like no mess, but I won't take any either.

Here's a link for you Mr. Miller...http://www.soundboard.com/sb/Deepercutt.aspx
« Last Edit: August 21, 2010, 11:16:33 PM by Virginia Raider »

Awesome.

Offline RAIDERNITEMARE

• Rookie Member
  • PRIDE AND POISE!
« Reply #77 on: August 21, 2010, 12:45:36 AM »
Just a comment on "AH's" & "Um's"

If you're about to step to the MIKE & Unless you're this guy....

THE PLEASE...
STAY AWAY FROM...

Drugs & Alcohol are a leading symptom of "UMM's & AHH'S"

Raiderwildestyle are you kidding me without the blunts and 40 oz I would never make it through a call HOMIE! :D
Heaven doesn't want me..... and Hell is afraid I might take over. " RAIDER FOR LIFE!"

Offline Raider Greg

• Your Host
    • Raider Nation Podcast
« Reply #76 on: August 20, 2010, 11:33:32 PM »
I AM LAUGHING MY FUCKING ASS OFF!!!!!! :D

Offline RaiderWildeStyle

• Fantasy Football Commissioner
  • The Autumn Wind
« Reply #75 on: August 20, 2010, 11:05:15 PM »
Just a comment on "AH's" & "Um's"

If you're about to step to the MIKE & Unless you're this guy....

THE PLEASE...
STAY AWAY FROM...

Drugs & Alcohol are a leading symptom of "UMM's & AHH'S"

« Last Edit: August 20, 2010, 11:20:59 PM by Randy »

Offline Millernation

• millernation
« Reply #74 on: August 20, 2010, 03:23:57 PM »
Yeah Juan, ingenious.  I'm sure it's never been done before ::).  You da man

Offline NEBRASKARAIDER

• "RAIDER NATION IS UNIVERSAL"
Re: Internal-Fighting!
« Reply #73 on: August 19, 2010, 09:33:38 PM »
FOR CAUSE  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D. That's ingenious Juan.

I

...unless you take your head out of your AAAAAAAAASSSSSS!
"I Will Strike Down Upon Thee With Great Vengeance & Furious Anger Those Who Attempt To Destroy My Brothers & Sisters ...... & You Will Know I Am A RAIDER When I Lay My Vengeance Upon Thee."

Offline oklandraida84

• Hall Of Famer
ALL IN FAVOR
« Reply #72 on: August 19, 2010, 07:58:31 PM »
ALL IN FAVOR OF THE DISMISAL OF MILLER NATION SAY I!

I -

FOR CAUSE BITCH
« Last Edit: August 19, 2010, 09:34:10 PM by Randy »

Offline HELLRAIDER

• Hall Of Famer
Re: INTERNAL-FIGHTING???????????????????
« Reply #71 on: August 19, 2010, 06:44:30 PM »
If tatum would have went for the interception against the steeler instead of feeling the need to dish out punishment, Harris never would have caught the deflection and the Immaculate Reception would never have happened.  

actually the ball hit frenchy fuqua in the back of the helmet, which meant that fuqua's body was between tatum and the ball. so going for the interception instead of making the hit would have been difficult. nfl films almost never shows the replay angle that was shot from the endzone. instead they always show the sideline shot. but the endzone shot clearly shows the ball hitting fuqua in the back of the helmet--that's why the ball flew so far on the deflection.

i won't join in the bloodbath about whether tatum was saint or sinner, or whether my thoughts on the matter prove or disprove my loyalty. i suggest y'all grab rulers and your digital cameras, whip out your dicks, take a picture, so we can see once and for all who's got the biggest one and whether it's colored silver and black. (no old age and racial puns intended.)
Well I certainly know that you are going to need a long lens!
« Last Edit: August 19, 2010, 09:32:36 PM by Randy »

Offline Tokai Raider

« Reply #70 on: August 19, 2010, 06:38:06 PM »
If tatum would have went for the interception against the steeler instead of feeling the need to dish out punishment, Harris never would have caught the deflection and the Immaculate Reception would never have happened. 

actually the ball hit frenchy fuqua in the back of the helmet, which meant that fuqua's body was between tatum and the ball. so going for the interception instead of making the hit would have been difficult. nfl films almost never shows the replay angle that was shot from the endzone. instead they always show the sideline shot. but the endzone shot clearly shows the ball hitting fuqua in the back of the helmet--that's why the ball flew so far on the deflection.

i won't join in the bloodbath about whether tatum was saint or sinner, or whether my thoughts on the matter prove or disprove my loyalty. i suggest y'all grab rulers and your digital cameras, whip out your dicks, take a picture, so we can see once and for all who's got the biggest one and whether it's colored silver and black. (no old age and racial puns intended.)

raidersully

« Reply #69 on: August 19, 2010, 06:35:54 PM »
ALright, we get it, you think TATUM was a dirty player.  LETS move on................................

^^^Right on. Best post so far!!!

Offline HELLRAIDER

• Hall Of Famer
« Reply #68 on: August 19, 2010, 06:23:45 PM »
So being a fan means you just gloss over any negatives in the organization?  I respect different points of view but won't be scared to present mine.  Football is a contact sport but it was always taught not to use your helmet as a weapon.  It is true some times accidents happen but Tatum is it on purpose. 

He didn't try to tackle Stingley, He didn't go near the ball, He put all his weight and rammed his head into stingley who was laiding out for a pass that was out of the way
ALright, we get it, you think TATUM was a dirty player.  LETS move on................................

Offline Millernation

• millernation
« Reply #67 on: August 19, 2010, 06:20:45 PM »
So being a fan means you just gloss over any negatives in the organization?  I respect different points of view but won't be scared to present mine.  Football is a contact sport but it was always taught not to use your helmet as a weapon.  It is true sometimes accidents happen, but with Tatum it was on purpose.  

He didn't try to tackle Stingley, He didn't go near the ball, He put all his weight and rammed his head into Stingley who was laid out for a pass that was out of the way.

If Tatum would have gone for the interception against the Steelers instead of feeling the need to dish out punishment, Harris never would have caught the deflection and the Immaculate Reception would never have happened.  
« Last Edit: August 19, 2010, 09:29:26 PM by Randy »

Offline HELLRAIDER

• Hall Of Famer
« Reply #66 on: August 19, 2010, 05:36:11 PM »
Let me just tell you my take on this whole subject.  I hate the Cowboys, you all know this.  DARREN WOODSON was one of the hardest hitting safeties in the league.  He is the reason why we have the leading with the helmet to helmet rule.  The cowboys are one of the reasons we have some of these rules.  1. HELMET to Helmet (DARREN WOODSON). 2. TAKING off your helmet while on the field, (EMMITT SMITH). 3. THE PUSH OFF RULE, (MICHAEL IRVIN).  I use these examples because DARREN WOODSON in my opinion was a dirty player, and yes it is called football, a contact sport.  BUT I single these players out because I AM NOT A COWBOY FAN!  SO I SAY TO MILLERNATION, I would not point out these types of traits if I WAS A COWBOY FAN.  I DONT UNDERSTAND WHY YOU WOULD COME ONTO A RAIDER FORUM AND POST THINGS LIKE THIS UNLESS YOU ARE NOT A RAIDER FAN. I think you just want a reaction.  WHY STIR THE POT WITH YOUR OWN KIND DUDE................................................................................. START A REVOLT ON A CHARGER FORUM OR A CHIEFS OR A BRONCA-HOE SITE.  IF YOU DONT THINK A CERTAIN PLAYER ON OUR SQUAD IS ANY GOOD, THEN THAT IS FINE.  WE ALL HAVE PERSONAL PLAYERS WE LIKE/HATE.  BUT TO TRY AND STIR THE COALS WITH YOUR OWN KIND IS JUST FUCKING WEIRD.....................................................................NONE OF US ON THIS SITE WANT TO FIGHT WITH EACH OTHER WHEN IT COMES TO FOOTBALL.  WE HAVE DISAGREEMENTS ABOUT OTHER WEIRD SHIT (MOONLANDING) :D :D :D :D/ OR PERSONAL STUFF, BUT WHEN IT COMES TO RAIDER FOOTBALL I FIRMLY BELIEVE THAT WE MIGHT HAVE FRIENDLY DISCUSSIONS OR DISAGREEMENTS, BUT NOBODY WANTS TO BE HEADHUNTING ON OUR OWN KIND!
« Last Edit: August 19, 2010, 09:22:53 PM by Randy »

Bowlshit

« Reply #65 on: August 19, 2010, 02:10:25 PM »
THATS FUCKIN ENOUGH...........YOU HAVE HAD YOUR CHANCE TO RANT NOW ITS MY TURN BRUTHA......WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU? EXPERT? FOOTBALL HISTORIAN? KEEPER OF THE ONLY CLEAR AND CORRECT VIEWS ON FOOTBALL? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MY FRIEND, YOU ARE "JUST A FAN". STOP TALKING AS THOUGH YOU ARE THE KNOW IT ALL OF FOOTBALL!

AS FOR TATUM....HE WAS A PRODUCT OF HIS INVIRONMENT....A HARD HITTING D THAT PLAYED JUST AS NASTY AS "ANYONE" BUT WERE JUST....BETTER AT IT! THE STINGLEY HIT WAS SAD BUT A RESULT OF THE GAME BRO.....DO YOU THINK HE WAS THE ONLY PLAYER TAKEN OUT OF LIFE BY THIS GAME.....DON'T BE A FOOL BRO.....YOUR TAKE ON TATUM IS FLAT OUT BOWLSHIT AND I FOR ONE WILL NOT LISTEN TO IT ANY LONGER....LET IT GO...YOU ARE WRONG PERIOD! SAMMY WHITE GOT A MUCH HARDER HIT THAN OTHERS....ACCIDENTS HAPPEN AND THAT'S WHAT IT WAS.......HEY....PLAYERS GET HURT IN PRESEASON....EVERY SEASON......IF TATUM WAS AN ASSHOLE OFF THE FIELD I COULD SEE HOW YOU MIGHT COME TO THIS TRAIN OF THOUGHT BUT.....DUDE....IF YOU FEEL THE NEED TO POINT OUT "BAD" MOVES.....GO SAVE THE WHALES OR BEARS OR WHATEVER......LEAVE TATUM OUT OF THE PICTURE BRO......OR JUST DO THIS....TELL EVERY RAIDER FAN THAT WEARS #32 IN TRIBUTE THAT TATUM WAS A PUNK.......CHECK YOUR INSURANCE CARD THOUGH.....THE NATION IS NOT GOING TO TAKE KINDLY......
« Last Edit: August 19, 2010, 08:58:03 PM by Randy »

Offline Millernation

• millernation
« Reply #64 on: August 19, 2010, 11:37:41 AM »
I was a UCLA fan and remember Wendell Tyler when he played for Crenshaw so I always followed his career.  Never liked the rams and were glad they left.  Tatum was a dirty player.  Can I be a honest Raida fan or must I be a Koolaid drinker?   I wasn't talking shit about Tatum but the truth.  I got tired of hearing and seeing the hero-ship he was getting.  Good football player but a dirty player.  He took a man's livlihood away in a pre-season game just to get in a cheap shot.  He was a head-hunter.  No I'm not glad he died and wish his family well, but I'm not going to gloss the unglossable.
DIRTY PLAYER!.....C'MON MAN, TATUM PLAYED THE GAME THE WAY HE WAS TAUGHT TO PLAY THE GAME. THE NFL WAS A DIFFERENT GAME BACK THEN...."DIRTY PLAYER".... AND SO WAS EVERY DEFENSIVE PLAYER ON ANY TEAM AT THAT TIME....BUT NOBODY WILL SAY NOTHING ABOUT THEM BECAUSE THEY WERENT A RAIDER! AND THAT STINGLEY HIT WAS NO CHEAP SHOT, ITS CALLED FOOTBALL, A CONTACT SPORT!.... R.I.P JACK, YOU ARE ONE OF MY HEROS....LOL... :o

Leading with your helmet  against a player laid out on an uncatchable ball during preseason is not football.  How would you have seen it if he wasn't a Raider and did it to Branch?
« Last Edit: August 19, 2010, 01:51:15 PM by Randy »

Offline RAIDERNITEMARE

• Rookie Member
  • PRIDE AND POISE!
« Reply #63 on: August 19, 2010, 11:30:04 AM »
I was a UCLA fan and remember Wendell Tyler when he played for Crenshaw so I always followed his career.  Never liked the rams and were glad they left.  Tatum was a dirty player.  Can I be a honest Raida fan or must I be a Koolaid drinker?   I wasn't talking shit about Tatum but the truth.  I got tired of hearing and seeing the hero-ship he was getting.  Good football player but a dirty player.  He took a man's livlihood away in a pre-season game just to get in a cheap shot.  He was a head-hunter.  No I'm not glad he died and wish his family well, but I'm not going to gloss the unglossable.
DIRTY PLAYER!.....C'MON MAN, TATUM PLAYED THE GAME THE WAY HE WAS TAUGHT TO PLAY THE GAME. THE NFL WAS A DIFFERENT GAME BACK THEN...."DIRTY PLAYER".... AND SO WAS EVERY DEFENSIVE PLAYER ON ANY TEAM AT THAT TIME....BUT NOBODY WILL SAY NOTHING ABOUT THEM BECAUSE THEY WERENT A RAIDER! AND THAT STINGLEY HIT WAS NO CHEAP SHOT, ITS CALLED FOOTBALL, A CONTACT SPORT!.... R.I.P JACK, YOU ARE ONE OF MY HEROS....LOL... :o

Offline Millernation

• millernation
« Reply #62 on: August 18, 2010, 07:44:03 PM »
« Last Edit: August 18, 2010, 08:39:30 PM by Randy »

Offline Raider Bob from Knoxville

• Rookie Member
  • Raider since 1975
« Reply #61 on: August 18, 2010, 05:11:37 PM »
RIP TATUM.  But don't give the impression Jack Tatum wasn't a dirty player.  Raider fans won't like this but the hit on stingley was very dirty.  The ball wasn't catchable.  Tatum, like he loved to do hit the man leading with his helmet.  No one also seems to remember when Little Wendell Tyler ran tatum over in a game against the Rams. 

Nothing wrong with a big hitter but Tatum was a known head-hunter.   

This was your first post on this forum and it gave you away, Troll. (Raider fans in 3rd person?)
You seem to be an old pissed off Rams fan to me. Talking shit about Tatum on his tribute board? And if we did remember Wendell Tyler running over Jack, it wouldn't be a tribute moment, that's for goddamn sure!
  Fuckshit trolls love attention more than anything. You'll get no more from me.
I bet you're a huge Warren Sapp fan aren't you?

Raider Bob from Knoxville

Offline Tokai Raider

« Reply #60 on: August 18, 2010, 03:40:23 PM »
all right, give it a rest. no need to call the waaaambulance. save your venom for the other team.

"oh no ... you wrote 'ha ha.'"

"oh yeah, well, you suck."

waaaaaaaah. waaaaaaaah.

Offline Millernation

• millernation
« Reply #59 on: August 18, 2010, 02:32:26 PM »
What no HaHa? 

Offline oklandraida84

• Hall Of Famer
« Reply #58 on: August 18, 2010, 12:08:37 PM »
Nope im going to call and do it so fuck you

Offline Millernation

• millernation
« Reply #57 on: August 18, 2010, 12:07:54 PM »
bullies? look in the mirror hahah! you cant go on a forum and tell people how to call and what not to say in there call. Last time i checked Saddam was dead but i guess he takes another form yet again! What makes you think people are going to listen to you? Which makes it even more pathetic and just plain stupid you would even say that. The podcast callers arent going to change because some punk bitch demanded so HAHAHA! Just for that everyone call in and thank greg and randy for there hard work and dedication to the podcast because we truely cant thank them enough!! MILLERNATION SUCK A CHODE PARTNA!

You sure do HaHa a lot.  Why wait.  thank them now.  Thank you Greg and Randy for your hard work and dedication.  Hell, create an Appreciation post on the podcast boards, that way they can see the appreciation right away.  Calling and doing it is only attempting to gloss yourself.  
« Last Edit: August 18, 2010, 06:09:20 PM by Randy »

Offline oklandraida84

• Hall Of Famer
« Reply #56 on: August 18, 2010, 11:42:16 AM »
bullies? look in the mirror hahah! you cant go on a forum and tell people how to call and what not to say in their call. Last time i checked Saddam was dead, but i guess he takes another form yet again! What makes you think people are going to listen to you? Which makes it even more pathetic and just plain stupid you would even say that. The podcast callers aren't going to change because some punk bitch demanded so HAHAHA! Just for that everyone call in and thank Greg and Randy for their hard work and dedication to the podcast because we truly can't thank them enough!! MILLERNATION SUCK A CHODE PARTNA!
« Last Edit: August 18, 2010, 06:08:37 PM by Randy »

Offline Millernation

• millernation
« Reply #55 on: August 18, 2010, 11:30:40 AM »
Don't know a raidersully.  As far as bitching and crying, looks likes the one bitching and crying most are the responders to my post.  Nobody suggested to stop the Boneline.  Just suggested to callers how to improve their calls.  I also didn't criticize Greg nor Randy so get the lightning bolt out of your azz.  HellRaider, I can dish it out and take it.  I don't give in to bullies
« Last Edit: August 18, 2010, 06:07:18 PM by Randy »

Offline Raider Rodney

• Hall Of Famer
  • Just Win Baby!
« Reply #54 on: August 18, 2010, 10:17:01 AM »
This podcast is the best!

As far as i am concerned i couldn't care less if every Boneline caller gave Greg and Randy props, they are simply expressing their gratitude to two guys who give up a lot of their own time, EVERY WEEK to put this thing together for the Raidernation across the world. Besides, callers who do give props often have someting else to say with it anyway so what's the problem?
How many other podcasts allow the listeners to call in and voice their opinions and passion on the team they love? That's what makes it unique.

Greg, Randy - keep up the good work guys, and thanks  :)

My sentiments exactly...far as I'm concerned Randy and Greg can't get enough props.  We aren't ass kissing...we are showing our appreciation for their dedication and hard work they put into this...for US!  This podcast IS the best just the way it is and the callers (even though I've never called) are a big reason for that ;)

Offline NEBRASKARAIDER

• "RAIDER NATION IS UNIVERSAL"
« Reply #53 on: August 17, 2010, 09:46:06 PM »
does anybody care about your opinion? NO! you can fast forward through if you dont want to hear it! PERIOD! if you have a problem with it KICK FUCKING ROCKS PATNA!

Wow, flamed at for giving an opinion that you don't like. I'm shocked I tell u, completely shocked :o :o

My spanish is a little iffy so you need to explain what PATNA is.  I guess U could also just not responded to my post if you didn't like it ANTAP

I got your back Juan! What he said was, and I quote, "if you have a problem with it KICK FUCKING ROCKS PARTNA!"

I think we all agree that the podcast & the infamous BOOOOOONELINE are top rank & it's all due to RANDY, GREG & THE NATION.
"I Will Strike Down Upon Thee With Great Vengeance & Furious Anger Those Who Attempt To Destroy My Brothers & Sisters ...... & You Will Know I Am A RAIDER When I Lay My Vengeance Upon Thee."