Author Topic: Comment on Boneline calls here  (Read 15662 times)

Offline Randy

• Administrator
    • Raider Nation Podcast
Boneline 800 call-in line is down temporarily...
« Reply #203 on: April 25, 2014, 07:22:20 PM »
We just realized that our "Boneline" call-in line has been down for a couple of weeks apparently. It doesn't look like we'll be able to get it back up until Monday. The people we need to talk to are gone for the weekend.

We're planning to do a podcast soon, but it looks like we won't have too many boneline calls for it, since we had only received one call before the line went down.

Offline HELLRAIDER

• Hall Of Famer
Re: Comment on Boneline calls here...# 332 Reggie don't be a Veggie
« Reply #202 on: January 23, 2012, 06:04:04 PM »
Show #332 was good............weird without the boneline calls.........I agree............coaching choices suck!!!!!!......and unlike Al............this coach will be here for a good long time...........better get one that we like or we are going to be miserable for a long time!

Offline Millernation

• millernation
Re: Comment on Boneline calls here
« Reply #201 on: October 27, 2011, 10:54:59 AM »
Way to keep the calls short Hellraider  :)

Wow, the fickleness of the callers  :-[.  The Pryor call was a good call.  It would have produced the 1st down if not for the penalty. 

For those dumping on Coach Jackson (give the man respect, he is the coach just like it should be President Obama not Mr. Obama)  about not running more.  You do realize the chefs and anyone else with a IQ higher than Rick Perry knew the Raiders were screwed and played run 1st on almost every play.  You can't run every play and in this league, you have to try to pass the ball.  Lest we forget the genius fake field goal call last week that won the game.  Either you have a coach that take risk or you don't.  You had to give Boller a shot.  As you could tell Palmer wasn't ready yet.  Raider Greg had the best point about having Boller as the #2 in the first place.  But in the chefs situation, you had no other choice. 

Why are the callers surpised the raiders lost this game.  It was the fluke due to our injury situation.  The chefs suck.  They didn't look that great and will get ass raped against the stuperchargers

« Last Edit: October 27, 2011, 03:01:39 PM by Randy »

Offline Randy

• Administrator
    • Raider Nation Podcast
« Reply #200 on: September 28, 2011, 02:39:20 AM »
Can't wait! Only way I can listen to it is by calling the number.

There's gotta be another way for you to listen to it. Can't you listen on your computer? Don't have an iPod you can download it to? If you don't have an iPod, can you download it to your cellphone and listen with headphones? You're calling that phone number and listening to the whole show? That's dedication! There's gotta be a better way though. It will sound much better.

I use to just download it from itunes but I recently moved & don't have internet except on my phone. Is there a way to download it on my phone? I missed all of last years Podcasts to. You can imagine the frustration lol. Thanks Randy

If you have an iPhone, you can go to the iTunes app, then search for Raider Nation Podcast, then download the podcasts for free. If you have a different phone, I'm not sure if there is an iTunes app you can install. If they have an iTunes app for phones other than iPhones, then I would try that.

Another way would be to go to our Raider Nation Podcast Facebook page. All the podcasts should be on our wall there. Not Raider Greg's personal Facebook page, but the Raider Nation Podcast page. Here it is:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Raider-Nation-Podcast/253382431367531

Also, our MySpace page automatically plays the most current show:
http://www.myspace.com/raidernationpodcast

Another way might be to launch your web browser if you have one on your phone (if you can get wifi access it would work better too), then go to our website www.raidernationpodcast.com, then scroll down to where I give the 7 ways you can listen to the podcasts, and try method #2 (our feed). Just click on the feed link, then click on whichever show you want to hear. The most recent will be at the top.

There's also method #4, the Blubrry Network.

http://www.blubrry.com/raiders/

Hey, I just realized....if you're able to get on the forum, are you doing that on your phone? We have a page in the forum that has a link you can click on to listen to the podcast. The thread titled, "Listen To The Podcast Now". See if that works with your phone. There are 5 links on that page. All the ones I outlined above. Here's a link to that page:

http://www.raidernationpodcast.com/forum/index.php?topic=778.0

Offline NEBRASKARAIDER

• "RAIDER NATION IS UNIVERSAL"
« Reply #199 on: September 27, 2011, 10:13:05 PM »

There's gotta be another way for you to listen to it. Can't you listen on your computer? Don't have an iPod you can download it to? If you don't have an iPod, can you download it to your cellphone and listen with headphones? You're calling that phone number and listening to the whole show? That's dedication! There's gotta be a better way though. It will sound much better.

I use to just download it from itunes but I recently moved & don't have internet except on my phone. Is there a way to download it on my phone? I missed all of last years Podcasts to. You can imagine the frustration lol. Thanks Randy
"I Will Strike Down Upon Thee With Great Vengeance & Furious Anger Those Who Attempt To Destroy My Brothers & Sisters ...... & You Will Know I Am A RAIDER When I Lay My Vengeance Upon Thee."

Offline Randy

• Administrator
    • Raider Nation Podcast
« Reply #198 on: September 27, 2011, 08:57:55 PM »

« Last Edit: September 27, 2011, 09:03:37 PM by Randy »

Offline NEBRASKARAIDER

• "RAIDER NATION IS UNIVERSAL"
« Reply #197 on: September 27, 2011, 08:16:09 PM »
"I Will Strike Down Upon Thee With Great Vengeance & Furious Anger Those Who Attempt To Destroy My Brothers & Sisters ...... & You Will Know I Am A RAIDER When I Lay My Vengeance Upon Thee."

Offline Randy

• Administrator
    • Raider Nation Podcast
Fred Biletnikoff called the Boneline for Show 316!
« Reply #196 on: September 26, 2011, 04:06:44 PM »
Actually Crusader Raider called from London.....but Fred was with him....and Keith put him on the phone! A Boneline call from a Raiders Hall of Famer.

Crusader Raider Keith Smith and Big Dave Chapman rolled out the red carpet for Fred and his daughter Dacia. They're getting the tour of London that Keith and Dave gave to Lisa and I when we were in London a few months back. If you go onto Raider Greg's Facebook page, you'll see some photos that Keith posted....under Keith Smith.

We're starting to work on Show 316 today. Might not finish it until tomorrow, because I have some other appointments today, but I'll give it a shot!
« Last Edit: September 26, 2011, 04:10:56 PM by Randy »

Offline HELLRAIDER

• Hall Of Famer
I just left another boneline call just a few minutes ago..........................about 7 minutes long..............its a rant.......I also left one last week about the same length..................................fuck.................................this team is like that EX-wife who fucks like a wolverine but you just cant stand to be around any other time of the year.......... :o

Greg's working on a show tonight. I think he'll probably just use your 2nd call. We got a lot of them as you might have guessed.
Sorry about the length of the show..........this team just wears me out..............................!   I dont have these problems with my other 3 teams that I am obsessed with ( Knicks, Yankees, and NJ Devils)

I love the ex-wife comment brother...hilarious.

Out here in NY, the Knicks were *SHREDDED* daily by the Post and the Daily News due to their constant bullshit with Dolan and the front office.  Spening millions on scrubs like Curry and the like.  Just now are they getting over it and the addition of Melo has done wonders to forget about it.
Thanx.................................Chris Paul is goint to look great in a Knicks jersey...........trust me......it will happen!

Offline Matty Raider

• Hall Of Famer
I just left another boneline call just a few minutes ago..........................about 7 minutes long..............its a rant.......I also left one last week about the same length..................................fuck.................................this team is like that EX-wife who fucks like a wolverine but you just cant stand to be around any other time of the year.......... :o

Greg's working on a show tonight. I think he'll probably just use your 2nd call. We got a lot of them as you might have guessed.
Sorry about the length of the show..........this team just wears me out..............................!   I dont have these problems with my other 3 teams that I am obsessed with ( Knicks, Yankees, and NJ Devils)

I love the ex-wife comment brother...hilarious.

Out here in NY, the Knicks were *SHREDDED* daily by the Post and the Daily News due to their constant bullshit with Dolan and the front office.  Spending millions on scrubs like Curry and the like.  Just now are they getting over it and the addition of Melo has done wonders to forget about it.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2011, 08:49:28 PM by Randy »
People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.
- George Orwell

Offline HELLRAIDER

• Hall Of Famer

Offline Randy

• Administrator
    • Raider Nation Podcast

Offline HELLRAIDER

• Hall Of Famer

Offline HELLRAIDER

• Hall Of Famer
« Reply #190 on: April 05, 2011, 11:34:50 AM »
Man I cant wait until the next show...................... they need to get the cba deal done.

Offline NCRaider

• Hall Of Famer
  • 2013 RNP Fantasy League Bridesmaid
« Reply #189 on: March 11, 2011, 09:14:13 PM »
I thought it was pretty cool and a nice change of pace. With all the CBA crap it was a nice escape. Gene seems like a stand up guy. What number did he wear when he played for the Rough Riders? Not that I will remember him but curious...used to love watching CFL.

One of these days I need to call in.....
« Last Edit: March 11, 2011, 10:40:02 PM by Randy »

Offline Randy

• Administrator
    • Raider Nation Podcast
We could use a few more Boneline calls for Show 305....coming out tonight
« Reply #188 on: March 11, 2011, 08:18:42 PM »
Greg is supposed to be doing a podcast tonight. We only have 3 Boneline callers so far...so if any of you have anything you'd like to say on the show....now would be a good time.

We just put Show 304 out a couple days ago, so we're kinda catching people by surprise putting another one out two days later....but we want to get the second half of the Gene Taylor interview out there now, while this CBA stuff is going on. Some good inside info from an Ex-NFLer who went through a strike before. In part two of the interview he goes into more detail on labor related issues, player safety issues, and it good to hear it from someone who actually played the game.

Did you guys enjoy the 1st half of the interview in Show 304? I'm surprised no one has commented at all on that podcast.

Offline HELLRAIDER

• Hall Of Famer
« Reply #187 on: January 26, 2011, 12:51:04 PM »
Hellraider, I was waiting for the call mentioning Old man Al saying, "You fucked that up."  Great call!
Thanx.....................I had to rewind it like 3 times to make sure I heard that one correctly!

Offline Matty Raider

• Hall Of Famer
« Reply #186 on: January 26, 2011, 08:50:08 AM »
Hellraider, I was waiting for the call mentioning Old man Al saying, "You fucked that up."  Great call!
People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.
- George Orwell

Offline HELLRAIDER

• Hall Of Famer
« Reply #185 on: January 25, 2011, 08:07:54 PM »
After listening to the podcast does Al still not know that the CIA DID waterboard those guys.  Hell , cheney and Bush admits to torturing them.  Does he still think Carter is president?  It is great to see Al show up on occasion and talk.  He's not like Jerry Jones who loves being on television.  With Al being up in age, you have to realize his thought aren't as focused.  But his content is still legit

Hey Hellraider, Sarah Palin is going to get you for saying retard.  U can't get away with that unless your are Rush Limpballz
I admit that was a poor choice of words...........I really hate it when people say that.........especially when they make fun of mentally challenged people.................I got a soft spot for them..........they didn't have a choice in their births.......................................

Offline Millernation

• millernation
« Reply #184 on: January 25, 2011, 05:28:40 PM »
After listening to the podcast does Al still not know that the CIA DID waterboard those guys.  Hell , cheney and Bush admits to torturing them.  Does he still think Carter is president?  It is great to see Al show up on occasion and talk.  He's not like Jerry Jones who loves being on television.  With Al being up in age, you have to realize his thought aren't as focused.  But his content is still legit

Hey Hellraider, Sarah Palin is going to get you for saying retard.  U can't get away with that unless your are Rush Limpballz

Offline HELLRAIDER

• Hall Of Famer
« Reply #183 on: January 10, 2011, 12:09:26 PM »
How wonderful to have me in HellRaider thoughts  8).  Seems I occupy the same amount of space in his brain as SLAYER  :D.    You're worried about free agency and their is no CBA.  I hope don't ejaculate this prematurely.  Least you had the nads to mention my name unlike some other fat, portly guy azz licker who couldn't do it.

Parcells players never liked him much neither NE's players like their head coach.  Pro football is not like working at some plant Players play and coaches coach.  Players change teams because of business and money.  Everybody keeps harping on Jackson never being a head coach.  Cable went from O-line coach to head coach, that is a bigger jump than what Jackson would be doing. 

The problem is that the group of players we have coming up in free agency are the core group of players......I dont particularly care about who coaches the team, but when a ton of these guys could possibly leave because of this coaching change then we wont win a damn game next year.........the free agents we have are not slouches.   
They will leave us and go get big $$$$$$$$ and lots of wins...................................

Offline Millernation

• millernation
« Reply #182 on: January 10, 2011, 11:58:16 AM »
How wonderful to have me in HellRaider thoughts  8).  Seems I occupy the same amount of space in his brain as SLAYER  :D.    You're worried about free agency and their is no CBA.  I hope don't ejaculate this prematurely.  Least you had the nads to mention my name unlike some other fat, portly guy azz licker who couldn't do it.

Parcells players never liked him much neither NE's players like their head coach.  Pro football is not like working at some plant Players play and coaches coach.  Players change teams because of business and money.  Everybody keeps harping on Jackson never being a head coach.  Cable went from O-line coach to head coach, that is a bigger jump than what Jackson would be doing. 

raidersully

« Reply #181 on: January 08, 2011, 10:39:53 AM »
Podcast was great!  Hellraider, I loved your call as well.  However, I gotta say I am more aligned with the call from Raider Jeff in Orlando.  Cable being let go was almost expected as far as Al's way of thinking.  It's my opinion that most of Raider Nation (myself included) wanted Cable's head over and over again for "pedestrain playcalling" or "he's a O-line coach, he's over his head" "the offense blows" etc. etc.  Now he's gone and everyone is crying their fucking eyes out. 

I don't think anyone found Cable to be the perfect coach. We all know he made a lot of mistakes, and some that were costly. But these are the growing pains expected from a new HC. Yes HIS offense was pedestrian. But he was not calling the plays this year was he. And yet many of the same problems remained even with the vast improvement.

Cable was never the best HC. But he was the best HC for the RAIDERS. The first in a long time to work with Al not against him(Kiffin), and able to achieve some kind of success. I don't think this same anger would be coming from the nation if his replacement was a Cohwer, Gruden, or Harbaugh type. Then I can assure you the nation would understand, thank Cable, and be excited for the next season. Instead we find ourselves in the same place we have been for the last seven off season, LIMBO! If after all this Jackson is hired. Then at best it was lateral move. What exactly Jackson has done that makes him a better HC then Cable? Because I am not aware of it. But if he is the new HC. Then I wish him nothing but luck and will cheer him on and when he fucks up, as Cable did, I will tear him apart all the same.

Offline Matty Raider

• Hall Of Famer
« Reply #180 on: January 08, 2011, 07:20:44 AM »
Podcast was great!  Hellraider, I loved your call as well.  However, I gotta say I am more aligned with the call from Raider Jeff in Orlando.  Cable being let go was almost expected as far as Al's way of thinking.  It's my opinion that most of Raider Nation (myself included) wanted Cable's head over and over again for "pedestrain playcalling" or "he's a O-line coach, he's over his head" "the offense blows" etc. etc.  Now he's gone and everyone is crying their fucking eyes out. 
- George Orwell

Offline HELLRAIDER

• Hall Of Famer
« Reply #179 on: January 08, 2011, 06:06:24 AM »
GREAT 300th SHOW!!! Wish circumstances were better in the Raider Nation, but all around great show.

HELLRAIDER your last call was spot fucking on!!!!
Hey, thanx alot...................many people on this forum think that having players being upset isn't a big deal.......in my opinion those who feel this way are going to find it very difficult when the good ones leave in free-agency due to this stupid decision.       Players like BUSH, ASOMUGHA, SEYMOUR, BRANCH, REECE, SCOTT, WIMBLEY, ( HUFF=WHEN HE WANTS TO TACKLE AND COVER), J.HENDERSON, GALLERY,  and MILLER WILL MAKE THIS TEAM COMPLETELY DIFFERENT IF THEY CHOOSE TO LEAVE...............................HEY, ANYONE WHO FEELS THAT THE PLAYERS OPINIONS DONT MATTER LET ME KNOW WHAT THIS TEAM WILL LOOK LIKE NEXT YEAR IF MORE THAN HALF THESE GUYS LEAVE...................................................I'LL TELL YOU, WE WILL SUCK GIANT DINOSAUR TYRANNOSAURUS REX SIZED  BALLS............................................................................. :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(  You cant tell me that prospective new free-agents wont find this to be a huge deal in deciding whether to come to  Oakland now.  We had some consistency going and seemed to be heading in the right direction and now are at the thresh hold of HELL with chaos............................yet again....................................... I think that this will make some question whether to come here now..........if they even considered it to begin with! AND YOU CAN BET YOUR ASS THAT WE JUST LOST THE GREATEST PUNTER IN THE NFL NOW THAT HE TRIED TO PHONE AL AND WAS NOT GIVEN A CALL BACK.   OFF WE GO INTO THE WILD SILVER & BLACK YONDER OF BULLSHIT................................. ??? ??? ???

« Last Edit: January 08, 2011, 06:23:38 AM by HELLRAIDER »

raidersully

« Reply #178 on: January 08, 2011, 12:21:53 AM »
GREAT 300th SHOW!!! Wish circumstances were better in the Raider Nation, but all around great show.

HELLRAIDER your last call was spot fucking on!!!!

Offline NJ Raider Kev

• Hall Of Famer
  • GO RAIDERS!
« Reply #177 on: December 16, 2010, 10:13:09 PM »
Take another listen to your call. I don't hear any "you know"s.  ;)

It's like a Christmas miracle! You are awesome, Randy!
Keep up the great work guys and...
GO RAIDERS!
Proud Fan Since '72

Offline Randy

• Administrator
    • Raider Nation Podcast
« Reply #176 on: December 16, 2010, 09:27:07 PM »
To tell you the truth, I don't even recall his 1st call.
Click link to hear Kev's Boneline call:
http://www.raidernationpodcast.com/audio/forum/NJ_Raider_Kev.mp3

Randy,
I wasn't expecting to see this post when I logged on tonight, thanks for the props! The other time that I called in was on show #218 (11-26-08), after the Raiders beat the Broncos (notice that this time I called before the Broncos game?)  I hate them Broncos!

I didn't realize that I said "You know" about 5 times.  Anyhow, keep the faith and
GO RAIDERS!

Take another listen to your call. I don't hear any "you know"s.  ;)

Offline NJ Raider Kev

• Hall Of Famer
  • GO RAIDERS!
Re: NJ Raider Kev's Boneline call didn't make show #297 - listen to it here...
« Reply #175 on: December 16, 2010, 08:52:53 PM »
To tell you the truth, I don't even recall his 1st call.

Randy,
I wasn't expecting to see this post when I logged on tonight, thanks for the props! The other time that I called in was on show #218 (11-26-08), after the Raiders beat the Broncos (notice that this time I called before the Broncos game?)  I hate them Broncos!

I didn't realize that I said "You know" about 5 times.  Anyhow, keep the faith and
GO RAIDERS!
Proud Fan Since '72

Offline Millernation

• millernation
« Reply #174 on: December 16, 2010, 06:08:27 PM »
Hey raider caller, NATE DAVIS is on the practice squad for a reason.  Notice the 4.9ers went and got Troy Smith instead of calling Nate Davis up. 

If Al Davis was really going to hire a GM, he would have done so by now.  The raiders need to draft O-line and receivers

Offline Randy

• Administrator
    • Raider Nation Podcast
NJ Raider Kev's Boneline call didn't make show #297 - listen to it here...
« Reply #173 on: December 16, 2010, 12:04:16 PM »
We were in a hurry to get out this week's show....had to combine the postgame and pregame shows, and couldn't include all of the boneline calls we got (we had quite a few this week). Sorry to those who got left off.

One call that I was sorry that Greg didn't use was from New Jersey Raider Kev. He has been a LONG time listener....a regular in our Chatroom on gameday, and a long time monthly contributor to the podcast (a Raider Nation Podcast "Hall of Famer" for sure). He also is the 2009 Champion of the Raider Nation Podcast Fantasy Football League. But even though we know Kev so well from his fantasy football participation every year....and his forum posts.....and the Chatroom, I'm sure that most people have never heard his voice. His boneline call this week was just his 2nd call ever. To tell you the truth, I don't even recall his 1st call.

Well, here is his boneline call that I think should have been on the show. I'm sure Greg would have included it if he had had more time to listen to all the calls. Also, below is a photo of Kev posing in front of the Statue of Liberty while holding the coveted Raider Nation Podcast Fantasy League Trophy.

« Last Edit: December 16, 2010, 12:08:41 PM by Randy »

Offline HELLRAIDER

• Hall Of Famer
« Reply #172 on: December 03, 2010, 08:18:28 PM »
boneline calls were good after the dolphins show!     ive decided to wait until after the season to plan my death :D   then you can read about my obituary after we dont get a good QB.

Offline oklandraida84

• Hall Of Famer
« Reply #171 on: December 03, 2010, 08:04:09 PM »
thanks coach

Offline Millernation

• millernation
« Reply #170 on: December 03, 2010, 02:55:09 PM »
Since U ask  8).  Raiders could still win the division but a loss against the Fraudgers will kill that.  

1.  We have the biggest & dumbest O-line in the NFL.  Run the ball with Bush up the gut.  The one thing our line can do is straight ahead run block.  Then hit them with play-action pass.  Still use McFadden on screen and circle routes early but let Bush wear down the defense and then let McFadden run past them.

2.  The raiders best passing plays this year have come off play action.  

3.  This will put a lot of pressure on the defense to keep San Diego in check.  Raiders have to give Rivers many different looks and blitz situationally.  Rivers doesn't handle the blitz very well.  He panics and will make mistakes (which is why they won't beat the Pats or Steelers in the playoffs).  Get the ball to Ford in space, quick WR screens, hitches and slants.  
« Last Edit: December 03, 2010, 05:40:42 PM by Randy »

Offline Raider Greg

• Your Host
    • Raider Nation Podcast
« Reply #169 on: December 03, 2010, 02:37:39 PM »
No big deal Matty Raider.  I've been called a broncoho fan by RNP's.  As long as U know who U r, it doesn't matter what other mouth off about.  Raider Greg is the biggest raider fan there is and he was the filling in the twinkie about starting Bruce.  Raiders fans should be blames for Curly-Joe's indecision
OHHHHHHH NOOOOOOOOOOO......YOU are not only the BIGGEST but the SMARTEST Raider Fan in the World..... I bow to your wisdom and Wait for every word that comes from Millernation........I LIVE BY IT! What now.....How shall we move forward Oh great one? We are all waiting......Oh Great one! :P

Offline Millernation

• millernation
« Reply #168 on: December 03, 2010, 12:35:22 PM »
Raider Vince is the worst kind of fan for me.  Has Raider Vince ever played a down of football in his life.  I don't see anyone who puts on a NFL or college football uniform a b!tch or pu$$y.  Also, the bull$hit about winning in the stands or parking lot sounds like he just likes 2 fight.  
« Last Edit: December 03, 2010, 05:38:04 PM by Randy »

Offline Millernation

• millernation
« Reply #167 on: December 03, 2010, 11:30:07 AM »
No big deal Matty Raider.  I've been called a broncoho fan by RNP's.  As long as U know who U r, it doesn't matter what other mouth off about.  Raider Greg is the biggest raider fan there is and he was the filling in the twinkie about starting Bruce.  Raiders fans should be blamless for Curly-Joe's indecision.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2010, 09:04:33 PM by Randy »

Offline Matty Raider

• Hall Of Famer
« Reply #166 on: December 03, 2010, 09:22:41 AM »
The dude from Las Vegas who called the Boneline and said that the Raider fans who wanted Bruce instead of Campbell are not "real" Raider Fans is a fucking clown.  When you continue to start 2 QBs without a clear starter, you're gonna have fans going one way or another.  Telling people to come find him in Vegas if you disagree.  You're a tool bro.
- George Orwell

Offline Randy

• Administrator
    • Raider Nation Podcast
We have enough Boneline calls for Steelers Postgame...make calls for Dolphins
« Reply #165 on: November 21, 2010, 10:02:07 PM »
Greg's going to do the Steelers postgame podcast tomorrow. We have enough Boneline calls for the show already....so if you want to call the Boneline this week, make your call about the upcoming Dolphins game so we can use it in the Dolphins pregame show later in the week.

I know it will be hard not to talk about the Steelers game...but try to limit Steelers related material and talk more about the upcoming game and the rest of the season.

RAIDERNATIONnATE

« Reply #164 on: November 20, 2010, 12:04:30 AM »
Just listened to show #290 it was amazing getting better everytime, i was even on the show thanks to RANDY/GREG it makes us feel connected more to the fans and everything in between KEEP doing this show and more callers and REAL RAIDER fan's will keep listening GREAT JOB GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IM OUT!!!!

RAIDER NATE AKA RAIDERNATIONnate <- FROM SACRAMENTO,CA.

PODCAST SHOW #291 HELL YEAH MAN LET'S KICK THE SHIT OUT OF THEM STEELER WHORES!

Offline HELLRAIDER

• Hall Of Famer
Re: SHOW # 287........VICK TIRADE!.........SORRY..... SORT OF!
« Reply #163 on: November 15, 2010, 09:40:25 PM »
My point being is that we need a franchise QB.  Vick will be available after this year I believe.  I am in no way condoning dog fighting, I have a dog myself which I love very much.   I am very tired of losing.  

HellRaider:

I agree with your boneline comment this past week.  Vick would be a great fit for the Raiders.  If the O-Line doesn't get fixed, he at least can run like hell.  The man served his time and he seems sincere with the apologies.  Hopefully, Big Al will give him a chance.

Go Raiders!
Thanks, Raider fans are smart, i know the dogfighting was bad, but we need a guy who can make a difference.  Even if you dont like someone for the good of the team you have to make a choice.  Keeping my fingers crossed.
So this subject is a real non-issue right now but.............................anybody watching what Michael Vick is doing tonight...............................I say after this season we get Vick to be the starter and let Campbell be the backup and let Bruce be the 3rd string.............................seriously.........................he is the BLACK JESUS!

Offline HELLRAIDER

• Hall Of Famer
« Reply #162 on: November 12, 2010, 05:42:20 PM »
Show #290 was great.  Keep it going.

RAIDERNATIONnATE

« Reply #161 on: November 12, 2010, 05:40:26 PM »
Just listened to show #290 it was amazing getting better everytime, i was even on the show thanks to RANDY/GREG it makes us feel connected more to the fans and everything in between KEEP doing this show and more callers and REAL RAIDER fan's will keep listening GREAT JOB GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IM OUT!!!!

RAIDER NATE AKA RAIDERNATIONnate <- FROM SACRAMENTO,CA.

RAIDERNATIONnATE

« Reply #160 on: November 08, 2010, 02:54:34 PM »
THE BONELINE IS AMAZING LOVE IT KEEP IT COMING RANDY/GREG I LISTEN TO IT ALOT!!!!!!!!!GO RAIDER NATION.

ADD MY YOUTUBE - http://www.youtube.com/user/RAIDERNATIONNATE

Offline HELLRAIDER

• Hall Of Famer
« Reply #159 on: October 24, 2010, 03:28:32 PM »
My point being is that we need a franchise QB.  Vick will be available after this year I believe.  I am in no way condoning dog fighting, I have a dog myself which I love very much.   I am very tired of losing.  

HellRaider:

I agree with your boneline comment this past week.  Vick would be a great fit for the Raiders.  If the O-Line doesn't get fixed, he at least can run like hell.  The man served his time and he seems sincere with the apologies.  Hopefully, Big Al will give him a chance.

Go Raiders!
Thanks, Raider fans are smart, i know the dogfighting was bad, but we need a guy who can make a difference.  Even if you dont like someone for the good of the team you have to make a choice.  Keeping my fingers crossed.

Offline NJ Raider Kev

• Hall Of Famer
  • GO RAIDERS!
« Reply #158 on: October 24, 2010, 12:41:56 PM »

HellRaider:

Go Raiders!
Proud Fan Since '72

Offline HELLRAIDER

• Hall Of Famer
« Reply #157 on: October 23, 2010, 06:32:31 PM »
Ok, I was probably a bit overboard with the cussing, and all that other crap.  My point being is that we need a franchise QB.  Vick will be available after this year I believe.  I am in no way condoning dog fighting, I have a dog myself which I love very much.   I am very tired of losing.  The best thing to do would be to draft a kid out of college and groom him to be the real deal who would Qb this team for the next decade but #1........we dont have a first round pick this year and #2.......we tried that and it blew up in our face.   The time before that Marinovich snorted up any chance of winning we had.  You guys are all real smart fans,  the dog thing is horrible, but if you want to win as much as I do then when you examine the QB's who might be available VICK is a great choice and he has shown real improvement since his incarceration.  He is way better than what we have.  If not Vick then we need someone.  I say lets go get him.  Like I said, it may not sit well with some of you but I will let SATAN himself QB this team if we can win.  Im not getting any younger and I want to FREAKING win..............I AM TIRED OF LOSING! >:( >:(   IF YOU DONT BELIEVE ME ABOUT VICK THEN JUST LOOK AT WHAT HE HAS DONE THIS YEAR WITH PHILLY!
  4 games.......108.8 QBrating...59 of 96 completions....61.5 %......799 passing yards....6 TD's 0 int's.........
26 rushes for 187 yards..and 1 rushing TD...............................OK, ANYBODY ON OUR TEAM  HAVE #S LIKE THAT!

The dog thing made me dislike Vick, but I didn't want him as a QB because he sucked........now that he is playing the QB spot better than he ever has, he looks like a much better prospect. He's become an actual pocket passer.

I personally think he should have been a CB/PR his whole career.....like I said before, I bet Deion Sanders was a great QB in high school, but went the better route. I think Vick could have been a hall of fame CB/PR.

That being said, I wouldn't mind having Vick, now that he looks like a real QB that looks to pass as a priority and to run only if necessary. His athleticism and ability scramble is a very large plus, and I hate to agree, but he would look wicked in Silver and Black.
 I'm with you Wileyboy......I want to fucking win!

Speaking of athleticism, why don't we use our 300 lb  4.4 speed rookie guard as a fullback?
I knew some of you might come around.  Look, it will probably never happen, which is a real shame.   For those of you still hung up on the dog thing, IMO yall need to get over it.  I think it was a horrible thing, but sometimes you have to forgive people.  I think he would be a huge upgrade at QB.  Vick or not, the point being is that we need  a real QB.  Not some guy who is continually going to suck or make a career living on the training table.  I must confess,  I HAVE A HUGE MAN CRUSH ON VICK,  ALWAYS HAVE, ALWAYS WILL.   WHEN HE GOT BUSTED FOR DOGFIGHTING IT WAS TERRIBLY DISCOURAGING TO ME.  I HAVE FORGIVEN HIM,  AND I MUST OPENLY ADMIT THAT I OWN A FALCONS JERSEY.  IT IS THE ONLY NON-RAIDER JERSEY I OWN.  I HAVE ALWAYS WANTED HIM TO WEAR SILVER AND BLACK SINCE GANNON LEFT.  I THINK IF WE REALLY WANT TO WIN, GETTING HIM THIS OFFSEASON WOULD BE THE ABSOLUTE BEST FREE-AGENT QB AVAILABLE.  LIKE I SAID, I AM QUITE SURE THAT IT WILL NOT HAPPEN BUT HE IS BETTER THAN ANYONE WE HAVE,  TWICE ANY DAY DURING THE WEEK AND 3 TIMES ON SUNDAY.  I GUESS YOU CAN ADD VICK TO THE RESTRAING ORDER LIST ALONG WITH SEYMOUR AND McClain.  :D :D :D

Offline Raider Bob from Knoxville

• Rookie Member
  • Raider since 1975
« Reply #156 on: October 23, 2010, 06:16:05 PM »
Ok, I was probably a bit overboard with the cussing, and all that other crap.  My point being is that we need a franchise QB.  Vick will be available after this year I believe.  I am in no way condoning dog fighting, I have a dog myself which I love very much.   I am very tired of losing.  The best thing to do would be to draft a kid out of college and groom him to be the real deal who would Qb this team for the next decade but #1........we dont have a first round pick this year and #2.......we tried that and it blew up in our face.   The time before that Marinovich snorted up any chance of winning we had.  You guys are all real smart fans,  the dog thing is horrible, but if you want to win as much as I do then when you examine the QB's who might be available VICK is a great choice and he has shown real improvement since his incarceration.  He is way better than what we have.  If not Vick then we need someone.  I say lets go get him.  Like I said, it may not sit well with some of you but I will let SATAN himself QB this team if we can win.  Im not getting any younger and I want to FREAKING win..............I AM TIRED OF LOSING! >:( >:(   IF YOU DONT BELIEVE ME ABOUT VICK THEN JUST LOOK AT WHAT HE HAS DONE THIS YEAR WITH PHILLY!
  4 games.......108.8 QBrating...59 of 96 completions....61.5 %......799 passing yards....6 TD's 0 int's.........
26 rushes for 187 yards..and 1 rushing TD...............................OK, ANYBODY ON OUR TEAM  HAVE #S LIKE THAT!

The dog thing made me dislike Vick, but I didn't want him as a QB because he sucked........now that he is playing the QB spot better than he ever has, he looks like a much better prospect. He's become an actual pocket passer.

I personally think he should have been a CB/PR his whole career.....like I said before, I bet Deion Sanders was a great QB in high school, but went the better route. I think Vick could have been a hall of fame CB/PR.

That being said, I wouldn't mind having Vick, now that he looks like a real QB that looks to pass as a priority and to run only if necessary. His athleticism and ability scramble is a very large plus, and I hate to agree, but he would look wicked in Silver and Black.
 I'm with you Wileyboy......I want to fucking win!

Speaking of athleticism, why don't we use our 300 lb  4.4 speed rookie guard as a fullback?

Raider Bob from Knoxville

Offline HELLRAIDER

• Hall Of Famer
« Reply #155 on: October 20, 2010, 05:43:41 PM »
« Last Edit: October 20, 2010, 05:54:47 PM by HELLRAIDER »

Offline HELLRAIDER

• Hall Of Famer
« Reply #154 on: October 08, 2010, 08:28:23 PM »
Juan Jorge bar-b-qd' those Charger morons.  I love how the only thing they can lay as their claim to fame is the fact that they have beat us 13 times in a row.   How about 18 in a row and 3 superbowl trophies to lay claim to.  CHARGER CHODES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Last Edit: October 08, 2010, 10:41:16 PM by Randy »