Author Topic: Video Games, X-box, Madden, Playstation, etc.  (Read 14226 times)

Offline NCRaider

• Hall Of Famer
  • 2013 RNP Fantasy League Bridesmaid
Re: Video Games, X-box, Playstation, etc.
« Reply #69 on: May 15, 2010, 07:40:56 PM »
Anyone looking for a challenging game of Madden add TartanRaider (gamertag is Scurto32) to your your friends list.  We had a great game and was a class act. 

Offline NEBRASKARAIDER

• "RAIDER NATION IS UNIVERSAL"
« Reply #68 on: May 13, 2010, 01:53:42 PM »
you know its may when your arguing about game consoles  ;D :D...well just to add wood to the fire FUCK XBOX haha

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D DAMN RIGHT ! LOL  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
"I Will Strike Down Upon Thee With Great Vengeance & Furious Anger Those Who Attempt To Destroy My Brothers & Sisters ...... & You Will Know I Am A RAIDER When I Lay My Vengeance Upon Thee."

Offline oklandraida84

• Hall Of Famer
« Reply #67 on: May 13, 2010, 10:37:27 AM »
you know its may when your arguing about game consoles  ;D :D...well just to add wood to the fire FUCK XBOX haha

TartanRaider

« Reply #66 on: May 13, 2010, 03:27:43 AM »
Fuck the PS3, they seem to think they are so wonderful at sony that they dont bother releasing any worthwhile games on PS alone.  im 360 all the way for now!

oh gamertag is Scurto32
HUH? They basically make games for both consoles in every way except a few...

How can you not love these commercials:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rdUOgFwC6aA
Or how about this one:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sq0chHj14jY
Or maybe this one!:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sq0chHj14jY
Or maybe my favorite one of them all:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZPnb8YKcvE

Yeah Bro, dont get me wrong i know most games are released across both platforms but there are just not really any games specific to the PS3 that makes me want to rush out and get it.  I mean that Unchartered series is quite fun from what i played at a friends but i cant off the top of my head think of any game that i would need to have a PS3 for.

Anyway, just to be clear, i appreciate the PS3 and i do like what sony have done with it, i just dont think its an improvement enough over my 360 to force me to change over.  I was always a Playstation guy but when the PS3 was delayed in coming out for like 2 years i went with a 360 and have been enjoying since.

Well, anyway.  its nice to have a little chat with ya about this. unfortunately i must now head out to college.

laters

TartanRaider

« Reply #65 on: May 12, 2010, 07:43:23 PM »
Fuck the PS3, they seem to think they are so wonderful at sony that they dont bother releasing any worthwhile games on PS alone.  im 360 all the way for now!

oh gamertag is Scurto32

Offline HELLRAIDER

• Hall Of Famer
« Reply #64 on: May 12, 2010, 07:06:09 PM »
I am not  Sony guy!  I went through 5  playstation 2's when they first came out before I finally got one that worked.   After that I will give my money to the ultimate nerd!  BILL GATES! :D
(1 out of every 3) X360 have broken down in the U.S. FACT : http://gizmodo.com/271487/xbox-360-failure-rate-30-says-retailers

They SUCK!!.... Plus PS3 has a blue ray player... neener neener neeeeeeener :P
Got a buddy who has a PS3.  Nice system but I already got a blu_Ray player so I dont need one. 

Offline HELLRAIDER

• Hall Of Famer
« Reply #63 on: May 12, 2010, 06:59:18 PM »
I am not  Sony guy!  I went through 5  playstation 2's when they first came out before I finally got one that worked.   After that I will give my money to the ultimate nerd!  BILL GATES! :D

Offline HELLRAIDER

• Hall Of Famer
« Reply #62 on: May 12, 2010, 06:57:38 PM »
well thats too bad!  I love competition! :D

Offline oklandraida84

• Hall Of Famer
« Reply #61 on: May 12, 2010, 06:56:41 PM »
oh your lucky if you played ps3 id smash your ass

Offline HELLRAIDER

• Hall Of Famer
« Reply #60 on: May 12, 2010, 06:54:18 PM »
 x box 360!   gamer tag is       oaklandraider77

Offline oklandraida84

• Hall Of Famer
« Reply #59 on: May 12, 2010, 06:53:26 PM »
what do you play on raiderboy?

Offline HELLRAIDER

• Hall Of Famer
« Reply #58 on: May 12, 2010, 06:40:33 PM »
Raiderboy, I added you, my gamertag is Kocur026...   
Great,  I will add you when I get online next!

Offline RaiderJim75

• Rookie Member
  • It's Time To Take Back The Swagger
« Reply #57 on: May 12, 2010, 01:02:59 PM »
Raiderboy, I added you, my gamertag is Kocur026...   

TartanRaider

« Reply #56 on: April 28, 2010, 04:16:31 PM »
Madden is a bullshit game,  with that said because the pricks at EA Sports have a monopoly I unfortunately have to play this game and that is the way it is.  The interceptions are absolute bullshit, and the fumbles are shit to.  I know some of you are going to say,  hey, this is a video game,  well my answer to that is that EA says that it is the most realistic game they have made.  If the average number of turnovers in a real nfl game is about 2.0 or 2.5 then I have real problem when at the end of the game there is 7 turnovers between the two opponents.  The linebackers ability to have a 100 inch vertical and pick balls off in the air is garbage. I wish they would not put out a new game for about 3 years until they can redesign an entire new game, just do a roster update for about 20 bucks until they get a better game.  Madden was way better when they had competition.  The Madden guys need to go and ask the NHL boys to help them out.  NHL won just about every award you can win, and it is very realistic.   Even NBA live is better than Madden as far as realism.
With all this said, like a METH addict I purchase it every year, and every year I bitch about it.  But Football is my favorite and the guys at EA count on poeple like me.  They have got us by the balls because it is the only game to buy and they dont have to do one fucking thing, and we cant do anything about it. >:( >:( >:(
Hit me up on xbox,   gamer tag is OAKLANDRAIDER77

I have to agree with most of your points made here bro.  I have been playing madden since back on the Sega mega Drive (ah how i miss those days) and i feel that 09 was the best in recent years.  The focus on fumble pile ups was a cool idea at first as it was fresh, but then you come to realise it has just increased the already abundant amount of turnovers in a 5 min quarter game!!!

I just fucking wish that the Raiders did cause the same amount of turnovers in real life as we do in my franchise! Plus Kirk Morrison is a monster against the run...However i shall have to offload him now in light of his recent departure to the retirement state.

Got your gamer invite too Raiderboy, i will hit you up to play some good old shit madden 10 soon! I wanna see if the co-op is as fun as they advertise it to be!

peace out nation

Offline HELLRAIDER

• Hall Of Famer
Re: I dont like the madden monopoly
« Reply #55 on: April 28, 2010, 10:23:12 AM »
The simple fact that the madden meth addicts line the pockets of a very respected football man. Who knows with all his millions he might just end up buying a controlling interest from Mark Davis when he retires. . . It's just like how i love Chucky as a Monday Night football commentator. Another guy who's not going to say a bad word about the team. Madden will have his name associated with the football video game for eternity.
what the hell does that quote have to do with the game.  I was talking about the football game.  i know what you are saying, but I want improvements made to the game.  its the same fucking game every year. lots of int's and lots of fumbles.  same game different year.  i would like an opportunity to play something different.

Offline RaiderWildeStyle

• Fantasy Football Commissioner
  • The Autumn Wind
I like the madden monopoly
« Reply #54 on: April 28, 2010, 10:08:09 AM »
The simple fact that the madden meth addicts line the pockets of a very respected football man. Who knows with all his millions he might just end up buying a controlling interest from Mark Davis when he retires. . . It's just like how i love Chucky as a Monday Night football commentator. Another guy who's not going to say a bad word about the team. Madden will have his name associated with the football video game for eternity.

Offline HELLRAIDER

• Hall Of Famer
« Reply #53 on: April 28, 2010, 09:49:42 AM »
Madden is a bullshit game,  with that said because the pricks at EA Sports have a monopoly I unfortunately have to play this game and that is the way it is.  The interceptions are absolute bullshit, and the fumbles are shit to.  I know some of you are going to say,  hey, this is a video game,  well my answer to that is that EA says that it is the most realistic game they have made.  If the average number of turnovers in a real nfl game is about 2.0 or 2.5 then I have real problem when at the end of the game there is 7 turnovers between the two opponents.  The linebackers ability to have a 100 inch vertical and pick balls off in the air is garbage. I wish they would not put out a new game for about 3 years until they can redesign an entire new game, just do a roster update for about 20 bucks until they get a better game.  Madden was way better when they had competition.  The Madden guys need to go and ask the NHL boys to help them out.  NHL won just about every award you can win, and it is very realistic.   Even NBA live is better than Madden as far as realism.
With all this said, like a METH addict I purchase it every year, and every year I bitch about it.  But Football is my favorite and the guys at EA count on poeple like me.  They have got us by the balls because it is the only game to buy and they dont have to do one fucking thing, and we cant do anything about it. >:( >:( >:(
Hit me up on xbox,   gamer tag is OAKLANDRAIDER77
« Last Edit: April 28, 2010, 09:52:56 AM by Raiderboy »

Offline RaiderWildeStyle

• The Autumn Wind
MADDEN 11!!! DUMB THE PLAYBOOK
« Reply #52 on: April 28, 2010, 07:29:15 AM »
Here's a cool article i read on the new madden gameplay... could be fun?

Hands-on: Is Madden 11 taking the coaching out of football?

When you play Madden, do you feel more like the coach or the quarterback?
(Credit: EA)

Is Madden about being an armchair coach or an armchair quarterback? I admit, when I play Madden as the Jets, I increasingly avoid calling plays. I default to the "Madden picks" because I'm lazy, and I want to dive right into the plays. I'm more interested in how a team matches up against another than how my virtual coaching skills are.

A funny thing happened when I sat down to play a little of EA's upcoming release of Madden 11 at a pre-NFL draft event. While this year's iteration doesn't seem to have changed a whole lot in terms of basic gameplay, the play calling shows a major philosophy shift. A default setting called "Gameflow" aims to eliminate play calling by auto-selecting a play for every down, based on a team's actual playbook and play-calling tendencies.

While this sounds like a dumbing down of Madden, the focus seems to be on recreating the QB's perspective. Plugging in a headset will put the coach's voice in your ear, offering heads-up strategy after the huddle. We tried it, and found it pretty fun. The audibling system is streamlined this year, and EA claims it will be easier to dial up more plays than the default five or so that come up without resorting to Hot Routes. Calling an impromptu deep pass or run play was easier, although we found it hard to customize in our few minutes of play.
Madden 11 (photos)

Even more interesting was Gameplan, an AI script of sorts showing a team's tendency to call plays based on down and situation. Players can tune their own Gameplans by rating individual plays and dialing up or down their frequency of being called, subbing in new plays, or even limiting a situation to one or two go-tos (for instance, you could program all third-and-shorts to be a play-action bomb). This could make Gameflow a lot more interesting.

An EA rep who demoed Madden for us claimed that most users only call 13 plays in an average game. Gameflow, according to EA, also will shorten online games from 40 minutes plus down to about 20 minutes, giving a quicker-fix feeling and allowing those with a football jones to more easily squeeze in a game rather than having a long session. In our limited time with it, Gameflow felt like a streamlined "Ask Madden," skipping play calling altogether and continually leaving the option open to call up the full playbook if desired. Essentially, you could play a whole game without seeing a single play-selection screen.

First of all: Do you feel like you call more than 13 plays a game? If so, do you think Gameflow is a good direction for Madden? We look forward to playing it again as its August release date, and the NFL preseason, approaches.

TartanRaider

« Reply #51 on: April 27, 2010, 06:51:44 PM »

[/quote]

Sent a friend request your way.
[/quote]

Brilliant dude, will get that confirmed when i hop on the 360 tommorow, late here so gotta get the head down for college.  Will add you aswell Raiderboy!  My good lady is from Corpus Christi....i nticed you were Texas based too!

Offline HELLRAIDER

• Hall Of Famer
« Reply #50 on: April 27, 2010, 06:47:14 PM »
welcome to the jungle!  oaklandraider77 is my gamertag!  enjoy the mayhem!

Offline NCRaider

• Hall Of Famer
« Reply #49 on: April 27, 2010, 06:40:33 PM »
Ok so i just posted my big hello howdy post on the free agents forum, and noticed the mention of online gaming! I love my madden and need some proper people to play with! Hard to get the competition here in Sunny Scotland! 

Gamertag is Scurto32 hit me up for somr Raiders chat...if you understand the accent..lol

Peace

Sent a friend request your way.

TartanRaider

« Reply #48 on: April 27, 2010, 06:27:54 PM »
Ok so i just posted my big hello howdy post on the free agents forum, and noticed the mention of online gaming! I love my madden and need some proper people to play with! Hard to get the competition here in Sunny Scotland! 

Gamertag is Scurto32 hit me up for somr Raiders chat...if you understand the accent..lol

Peace

Offline HELLRAIDER

• Hall Of Famer
« Reply #47 on: April 21, 2010, 09:10:00 PM »
Welcome to the RaiderNation,   its crazy here!  we are some of the most die hard fans on the planet. I say WELCOME TO THE JUNGLE!   Gamer tag is OaklandRaider77
Thanks I appreciate it.  BTW....totally agree with many of your posts....mcnabb and now Big Ben...it's a QB league!
You damn right!  We get a QB then people wont be able to take us lightly.  If we can protect the QB and shore up the run then we will be a force not to be jacked with! 

Offline NCRaider

• Hall Of Famer
« Reply #46 on: April 21, 2010, 09:07:57 PM »
Welcome to the RaiderNation,   its crazy here!  we are some of the most die hard fans on the planet. I say WELCOME TO THE JUNGLE!   Gamer tag is OaklandRaider77
Thanks I appreciate it.  BTW....totally agree with many of your posts....mcnabb and now Big Ben...it's a QB league!

Offline HELLRAIDER

• Hall Of Famer
« Reply #45 on: April 21, 2010, 09:04:59 PM »

Offline NCRaider

• Hall Of Famer
« Reply #44 on: April 21, 2010, 09:01:11 PM »
New member to the forum...feel free to add me NCRaiderfan

Offline Revolutionary Raider

• Rookie Member
  • Positive thinking is powerful magic.
« Reply #43 on: March 17, 2010, 01:50:27 PM »
Add me if you want, gt REVOLUTIONARY G

Offline HELLRAIDER

• Hall Of Famer
« Reply #42 on: March 16, 2010, 05:29:05 PM »
Very enjoyable download. Send me a friend request, my gamer tag is OaklandRaider77.

Offline RaiderWildeStyle

• The Autumn Wind
Madden Ultimate Team!
« Reply #41 on: March 15, 2010, 11:35:10 PM »
Has anyone downloaded this free addition. I'm finding it quite enjoyable building the ultimate fantasy team . . . If anyone is up for a hack i'm on x360 gamertag hiphopothomas

LB_RA1D3R

« Reply #40 on: September 25, 2009, 09:08:00 PM »
Damn this shit is freaky the Madden Curse holds true!...Troy Palamu(Steelers) on the cover of Madden10' this year with Larry Fitzgerald...and Troy has played one game and now injured his MCL last night vs Titans. Freaky shit Larry Fitzgerald is next. If he gets hurt that'll be real crazy!.

I 4got all about that haha Yeah the Madden curse don't fuck around!

Offline HELLRAIDER

• Hall Of Famer
« Reply #39 on: September 11, 2009, 04:51:01 PM »
The game overall has some nice improvements from last years version.   THE TURNOVERS ARE BULLSHIT.  TOO MANY FUMBLES AND WAY TOO MANY INTERCEPTIONS.   THIS IS A SOURCE OF FRUSTRATION EVERY YEAR.   THEY WONT IMPROVE IT BECAUSE THEY DONT HAVE TOO.   If you want NFL football you will buy it and they know it.  They dont have to improve a fucking thing because they are the only cocksuckers who get to make the game.    If you are looking forward to running with McFadden then you will be upset.  The computer makes him fumble a hell of alot.     Overall still a good game besides that.  The fight for the fumble is bullshit as well.  If any one is up for a game on 360 my Gamer tag is OAKLANDRAIDER77.  Send me a friend request,  I would love to talk some Raiders football.

raidersully

« Reply #38 on: September 11, 2009, 10:40:15 AM »
madden has been the same since 04

Not anymore. Madden 10 has taken leaps and bounds into the future of football video games.

raidersully

« Reply #37 on: September 11, 2009, 10:39:15 AM »
Has anyone bought the Madden 10' yet?... if so leave me note of what you thought about it and if it's worth the cash.

Very worth the money...much better than 09...and 09 was the best title in franchise history.

Roster updates are phnomenal...Vick was on philly's roster within 2 hours of the announcement.

Go ahead, drop the $60 on it...I did for 360 and its worth it!!!

Could not agree with you more Virginia Raider. I love the improvements to the game. The running game seems way more fluid and playing the d-line is much easier without the bullshit swim moves. This is BY FAR the best Madden of all time. In term of overall feel, look, and playability. None are even close.

Offline Wu-Tang Hokie Raider

• Hall Of Famer
« Reply #36 on: September 11, 2009, 02:17:55 AM »
madden has been the same since 04
Stuck to your ass like a Victoria's Secret wedgie...

Offline Virginia Raider

• Hall Of Famer
  • Tell your boss to give you a damn lunch break.
« Reply #35 on: September 11, 2009, 12:17:35 AM »
Has anyone bought the Madden 10' yet?... if so leave me note of what you thought about it and if it's worth the cash.

Very worth the money...much better than 09...and 09 was the best title in franchise history.

Roster updates are phnomenal...Vick was on philly's roster within 2 hours of the announcement.

Go ahead, drop the $60 on it...I did for 360 and its worth it!!!
A reporter asked Davis about the efficancy of the team’s background checks considering Kiffin and Cable’s history:  “We’re very bad at it,” Davis said.  

Awesome.

Offline Randy

• Administrator
    • Raider Nation Podcast
Madden 10 now available for iPhone $7.99 - you can draw play with your finger
« Reply #34 on: September 10, 2009, 12:35:52 AM »
Madden 10 is now available as an iPhone application in their app store for $7.99. You can draw the play out with your finger on the screen.

Here is the link:
http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=328923801&mt=8

See the demo on this video from Apple's Special Event, Sept. 2009
The Madden 10 demo is 45 minutes, 35 seconds into the video. You can download the event video or watch it streaming.

http://events.apple.com.edgesuite.net/0909oijasdv/event/index.html?internal=ijalrmacu
« Last Edit: September 10, 2009, 12:45:19 AM by Randy »

Offline Raider Rodney

• Hall Of Famer
  • Just Win Baby!
« Reply #33 on: June 05, 2009, 07:23:04 AM »
Sold my 09 on Ebay yesterday....cmon 10 :D

Offline NEBRASKARAIDER

« Reply #32 on: June 04, 2009, 11:27:42 PM »
when does MADDEN 10' come out?...August something right?...anyone hear who's getting the jinx on the cover this year?

Palumalu & Fitzgerald. 1st time as a double cover
"I Will Strike Down Upon Thee With Great Vengeance & Furious Anger Those Who Attempt To Destroy My Brothers & Sisters ...... & You Will Know I Am A RAIDER When I Lay My Vengeance Upon Thee."

Offline NEBRASKARAIDER

MADDEN 2010 PLAYER RATINGS
« Reply #31 on: May 29, 2009, 09:25:09 PM »
Does any one know a site that I would be able to find the player ratings for 2010? Any info. would be great.

On another note, I found something on YouTube that has DH-B's speed at 97 (WTF)!!! Percy Harvin (97) isn't as fast as DH-B.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2009, 08:40:44 PM by Randy »

Offline oklandraida84

• Hall Of Famer
« Reply #30 on: May 15, 2009, 03:07:15 PM »
anyone got a ps3 that plays online? my tag is raida707 my cousin set it up for me and he also went 0-5 for me! im 5-16 i always pick the raiders and constantly play higher ranked teams but i love my raiders! hit me up for a game fellas

Offline NEBRASKARAIDER

« Reply #29 on: May 15, 2009, 03:26:08 AM »
I just got done kicking some pussy chargeless fans' ass all over the Meca. Can I hear someone shout out 37-7? Playing in Oakland, Night, Rain, with the Nation roaring in the background. I know it's a video game but this shit got me pumped. Uploaded DH-B, Neal, Garcia & all of the other potential starters & kicked this guy's fucking ass. Man, I can't wait till Sep. 14th. It's on Brotha's. The Oakland RRRRRAAAAAIDAAAASSS are back in '09, we're taking the WILD WILD WEST.

Offline oklandraida84

• Hall Of Famer
« Reply #28 on: May 11, 2009, 01:22:17 AM »
Raida707 ps3

raidersully

Raider Buck

« Reply #26 on: April 27, 2009, 05:12:37 PM »
Raider Buck on xbox360.

Roliveros33

« Reply #25 on: April 02, 2009, 09:37:11 PM »
YOU NEED TO REMIND HIM OF THAT SUPERBOWL WHERE THE OAKLAND RAIDERS KILLED JAWS AND THE EAGLES! AND THE COACH STARTED CRYING! BECAUSE THEY LOST! ASK HIM ABOUT ROD MARTIN! JIM PLUNKETT!  THEY MAY HAVE NFL TITLES, DONAVAN AND MAY HAVE WON SOME GAMES BUT NO, ZERO, SILT SUPERBOWLS!!!
I was playing my nephew's PSP and he had Madden......of course I had the Raiders and I blitzed the mess out of Romo....had his head spinning.  Burgess was giving him hell in the backfield......and Morrison and Richardson was in his grill too.  I think the game had to be on easy or something....I was destroying them jokers.....I thought....."Boy do I wish we could do this in real life.....I would never shut up.....I would talk so much stuff that people would avoid me when they'd seem me coming".......lol.

Oh.....on the same note......my lil nephew who "used" to be a Raiders fan told me he was an Eagles fan.  You know I 'bout tried to kill him today......me and his dad are die-hard Raiders fans......so I called him a traitor.  I asked him "What's wrong there boy......we lose too much for ya now and you jumped off the wagon"........he had such a pitiful look.....but I had to teach him that when you have a team and you're a true fan you stick by them no matter what.

RaiderGazUK

« Reply #24 on: February 20, 2009, 03:10:41 PM »
Xbox 360 tag HumblePaladin Madden 09 current fave game hit me if you want an easy win ;)

Offline NJ Raider Kev

• Hall Of Famer
  • GO RAIDERS!
« Reply #23 on: December 14, 2008, 12:09:14 AM »
Oh.....on the same note......my lil nephew who "use" to be a Raiders fan told me he was an Eagles fan. 

Should be interesting when the Raiders go against the Eagles next season.  Maybe he'll switch back by that time.

GO RAIDERS!
Proud Fan Since '72

NaganDaRaider

« Reply #22 on: December 14, 2008, 12:04:27 AM »
I was playing my nephew's PSP and he had Madden......of course I had the Raiders and I blitzed the mess out of Romo....had his head spinning.  Burgess was giving him hell in the backfield......and Morrison and Richardson was in his grill too.  I think the game had to be on easy or something....I was destroying them jokers.....I thought....."Boy do I wish we could do this in real life.....I would never shut up.....I would talk so much stuff that people would avoid me when they'd seem me coming".......lol.

Oh.....on the same note......my lil nephew who "used" to be a Raiders fan told me he was an Eagles fan.  You know I 'bout tried to kill him today......me and his dad are die-hard Raiders fans......so I called him a traitor.  I asked him "What's wrong there boy......we lose too much for ya now and you jumped off the wagon"........he had such a pitiful look.....but I had to teach him that when you have a team and you're a true fan you stick by them no matter what.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2008, 10:51:20 AM by Randy »

NaganDaRaider

« Reply #21 on: December 14, 2008, 12:01:59 AM »
I was playing my nephew's PSP and he had Madden......of course I had the Raiders and I blitzed the mess out of Romo....had his head spinning.  Burgess was giving him hell in the backfield......and Morrison and Richardson was in his grill too.  I think the game had to be on easy or something....I was destroying them jokers.....I thought....."Boy do I wish we could do this in real life.....I would never shut up.....I would talk so much stuff that people would avoid me when they'd see me coming".......lol.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2008, 10:51:58 AM by Randy »

Offline Randy

• Administrator
    • Raider Nation Podcast
« Reply #20 on: November 12, 2008, 12:51:54 AM »
Posted by RAIDER MIKE
10/24/08

Check this guy out I played on Madden he was cocky and went for a FG to make it a touchdown to beat him instead of running the clock out and look what i did to him with the Raider Vs. Chargers!   Click below

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N6LhXIEjs7c