RAIDERS TALK BOARDS > Raiders and NFL Talk

Raiders Coaching Staff

<< < (2/149) > >>

Raider Rodney:
Well guys...I know everyone is felling exactly the same as I am these days.  It is four weeks into the NFL season and I'm already sick to my stomach.  Allen is gone, we look like pure shit on both sides of the ball, and one of our lone bright spots was Carr...and he injured his knee AND ankle.  What a fucking start....

Saw a lot of pics from the England trip and I'm glad you all had a great time despite our joke of a performance on the field.  It is sad that our comradery is the only thing we have to look forward to  :'(

RaiderWildeStyle:

--- Quote from: Matty Raider on January 14, 2014, 04:25:29 PM ---Tarver re-signed...so he's back as well as Abril on ST.  Glad we didn't lose Sparano.  Don't care for most of them except Tony, he's the lone bright spot on this coaching staff.  We shall see.  Full draft, $$$ to spend...RM and DA have no excuses this year.  Build the trenches.  BUILD THE TRENCHES! 

LET'S GET IT DONE RAIDERS

--- End quote ---

Amen to that Building the Trenches. Either Clowney or Matthews will be fine by me.

Matty Raider:
Tarver re-signed...so he's back as well as Abril on ST.  Glad we didn't lose Sparano.  Don't care for most of them except Tony, he's the lone bright spot on this coaching staff.  We shall see.  Full draft, $$$ to spend...RM and DA have no excuses this year.  Build the trenches.  BUILD THE TRENCHES! 

LET'S GET IT DONE RAIDERS

RaiderWildeStyle:
Supposedly the Raiders turned down an offer to coach the senior bowl.

If you are able to connect the dots I'd guess that it could have to do with no firm decision made on whether the coach will be back year 3.

Please Fire Dennis, Mark. He is garbage.

Randy:
Dennis Allen says he deserves to return as Raiders head coach
Levi Damien, SB Nation
http://www.silverandblackpride.com/2013/12/29/5255308/dennis-allen-says-he-deserves-to-be-back-as-oakland-raiders-head-coach

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version