RAIDERS TALK BOARDS > Raiders and NFL Talk

Raiders Coaching Staff

<< < (135/148) > >>

Millernation:

--- Quote from: HELLRAIDER on January 05, 2011, 01:09:29 PM ---when the employees of any business are pissed off about management they dont perform as well or choose to leave......any of you who have not taken a look at the free agent list of ours need to examine what will happen when all the good ones leave..........the team will suck...................................again........!

--- End quote ---

so who is pissed of the punter?  Fuck him.  He rarely gets hit or does the hitting.  U go out on the football field playing half ass and the other team will put your azz in the hospital. 

The first person you need to believe is your QB and Campbell is happy Cable is gone.  Some players need to go. 

HELLRAIDER:
when the employees of any business are pissed off about management they dont perform as well or choose to leave......any of you who have not taken a look at the free agent list of ours need to examine what will happen when all the good ones leave..........the team will suck...................................again........!

Matty Raider:
The painful truth is this... Cable is just not a good HC.  Numbers matter is this league and he just wasn't getting it done.  As Raider fans, we have seen what happens when he calls a game.  It blows dude.  Grad saved his rear end last year.  Is Hue the guy?  Who knows?  There is no denying that he is responsible for making our offense explosive this year.  However, his play calling in some games year blew too.  This is Al's team and no one is going to change his mind by telling him the players "believe" in Cable.  Al never works that way.  He grabs the talent and puts them in the locker room.  He then tells his HV to go coach them.  Plan and simple.  He doesn't give a shit about "locker room dissention" and never will.

There is small part of me that dreams that the Raiders will announce the hiring of Jon Gruden this week or the next.  There is still hope!

Also, to those who say they won't be Raider fans if so-and-so is the Coach or if so-and-so free agent bounces to another team...GOOD RIDDANCE.  That's exactly why I won't buy Raider jerseys for current players.  It's a business. Buy up those jerseys of our RAIDER LEGENDS...they never pissed and moaned like the current NFL crybabies anyway.

Stay strong Nation, we have been through worse.

R8ER:
Agrred Millernation, why is this a HUGE shock? And why wouldnt the players play for HJ? Come on MAAAANNN!!!!!!

Millernation:

--- Quote from: Raider Greg on January 05, 2011, 11:44:02 AM ---Ok....Were all fliped the fuck out here......Classic Al Davis....Big move...Perhaps he will even come out with a video about how he came about it....No matter.....Its Al's team and HE will decide who will be the new "pupet" in this Coaching nightmare....No GM is why we have this mess......I will be doing a show on Thursday and tell you guys what I think but the REAL truth (Millernation) is Hue Jackson STABED Cable in the back  and twisetd the blade.....The team will NOT play for him....NOPE they will be jumping ship for greener pastures......He is a snake in the grass and the team knows it....No hiding it.....We WILL not have as good a season next  year for this reason alone.....Fucking unreal!

--- End quote ---

Why are people flipped out?  Didn't you know this was going to happen.  He lost his job during the Miami game by starting Bruce.  By the way, Al don't video(Machete).  But he does slideshow  ;). 

Hasn't it been common knowledge that H. Jackson would be Curly-Joe's replacement if Curly as let go.  That was talked about in pre-season.  Why is anyone surprised?   

I RESPECTFULLY disagree RG that the team won't play for him.  Jason Campbell for one is delighted with the move.  So who won't play for him Routt? GOOD.  Players play and coaches coach.  That's not how pro football works.  They will play because they love the game, the money and the attention.  By the way, I don't think there will be a next season. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version