RAIDERS TALK BOARDS > Raiders and NFL Talk

Raiders Coaching Staff

<< < (135/148) > >>

CNY Raider Fan:
I think we all knew that Huey would take over as HC after this year unless Cable got them into the playoffs. He was brought in as insurance for this year ... and would have probably been HC if it wasn't for Cable's contract.

I'm just worried about what's going to happen with the players come free agency? Will Bush leave ... can McFadden put together 1 season of not being hurt? Will we lose our LG? Will Shane go elsewhere ... especially after speaking out to the media?

I thought that after the last game that we would retain Cable. But with Greg talking about Huey stabbing Cable in the back ... do you think he didn't get the team ready for Pittsburgh and Miami on purpose?

Millernation:

--- Quote from: HELLRAIDER on January 05, 2011, 01:09:29 PM ---when the employees of any business are pissed off about management they dont perform as well or choose to leave......any of you who have not taken a look at the free agent list of ours need to examine what will happen when all the good ones leave..........the team will suck...................................again........!

--- End quote ---

so who is pissed of the punter?  Fuck him.  He rarely gets hit or does the hitting.  U go out on the football field playing half ass and the other team will put your azz in the hospital. 

The first person you need to believe is your QB and Campbell is happy Cable is gone.  Some players need to go. 

HELLRAIDER:
when the employees of any business are pissed off about management they dont perform as well or choose to leave......any of you who have not taken a look at the free agent list of ours need to examine what will happen when all the good ones leave..........the team will suck...................................again........!

Matty Raider:
The painful truth is this... Cable is just not a good HC.  Numbers matter is this league and he just wasn't getting it done.  As Raider fans, we have seen what happens when he calls a game.  It blows dude.  Grad saved his rear end last year.  Is Hue the guy?  Who knows?  There is no denying that he is responsible for making our offense explosive this year.  However, his play calling in some games year blew too.  This is Al's team and no one is going to change his mind by telling him the players "believe" in Cable.  Al never works that way.  He grabs the talent and puts them in the locker room.  He then tells his HV to go coach them.  Plan and simple.  He doesn't give a shit about "locker room dissention" and never will.

There is small part of me that dreams that the Raiders will announce the hiring of Jon Gruden this week or the next.  There is still hope!

Also, to those who say they won't be Raider fans if so-and-so is the Coach or if so-and-so free agent bounces to another team...GOOD RIDDANCE.  That's exactly why I won't buy Raider jerseys for current players.  It's a business. Buy up those jerseys of our RAIDER LEGENDS...they never pissed and moaned like the current NFL crybabies anyway.

Stay strong Nation, we have been through worse.

R8ER:
Agrred Millernation, why is this a HUGE shock? And why wouldnt the players play for HJ? Come on MAAAANNN!!!!!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version