RAIDERS TALK BOARDS > Raiders and NFL Talk

Raiders Coaching Staff

<< < (138/149) > >>

Millernation:

--- Quote from: Raidersully on January 04, 2011, 07:47:38 PM ---
--- Quote from: Millernation on January 04, 2011, 07:31:09 PM ---Jabusto is not the only one who contributed to his downfall.  Cable never liked him and sought ways to undercut him.  Jabusto would be told by Cable to report by a certain time then whine that Jabusto would never come in early. 

Jabusto would get nothing but negative feedback from Cable althought Cable would always give positive feedback to the other QB's.

He would blame Jabusto for missing reads the o-line was suppose to make.

Jabusto would ask Cable questions in meeting and at practice and Cable would always respond with Don't worry about it.  So give me a break about Jabusto. 

Didn't the Chefs have a knew OC and DC also?  Didn't the chefs also have injuries and rookies?  You're giving shitty excuses.  The team has gotten better because they have better talent.  They still went 2-8 outside their division loosing to teams like the DeadBirds and the 4.9ers. 

One more year would mean signing him to another contract and he will want more than 1 year 

This was conveyed to me by a raider player.  Jabusto was lazy and should have worked harder but he received little push from Cable who never wanted him as a Raider QB anyway. 

--- End quote ---

Are you seriously defending JaBusto? You ARE fucking crazy. Perhaps what Cable saw was a player too high to get the job done? Perhaps he saw a player that could not man up and do what a professional player is expected to do? Perhaps he realized JaBusto did not give a shit about football once he was paid. When your third string QB makes a point to say to the media how surprised he was to see JaBusto arrive early before practice, that says plenty for me.

Of course didn't Cable and the offensive coaches also "dumb down" the play book for JaBusto and they even cut the field in half for him as far as reads. Please. This guy was built like a brick shit house and went down with ankle tackles. JaBusto is a waste and THE biggest bust to ever be drafted. This the fault of Al and JaBusto. No one else. You want me to give it a rest because it disproves your piss poor arguments.

Yes the quiefs did get new OC and DC coaches and improved. But they also have been having solid drafts for the last few years, a GM, and a non-meddling owner. They did not get great over night. They only got better. My "shitty" excuses are nothing compared to your shitty arguments.

Yes he will get a two year extension. But when has that ever stopped an owner from firing a HC before a contract is up? Even more so when that owner is Al Davis. If you are still not sure the answer to that question. Ask Shanarat and Kiffin.

Ah yes. your "unnamed RAIDER player" that you say you know. So should Cable have held his hand when he was to drunk from the "sizurp" to attend meetings? Or should he have wiped his chin as JaBusto finished off his 12 cheeseburger? JaBusto is a grown man. If he is unable to find his balls and acted like one. Then why should Cable find them for him?

--- End quote ---

I'm not defending Jabusto numbnutz, I'm letting you know he wasn't the only dipsh!t involved in that disaster

Millernation:

--- Quote from: HELLRAIDER on January 04, 2011, 07:58:27 PM ---Mr. Miller, site your unnamed raider player.......you always act like you know everything about football......What team have you coached...........I think you like to talk just to get a rise out of people......if you cant name the player then dont make the statements.....

--- End quote ---

Because it wouldn't be fair to the player if I outed him.  If U don't believe me, I don't give a shit and a half.  I don't know everything about football but I know a lot and won't try to hide it because it bothers others. 

Cable got the Ax.  Good start.  I knew enough that he would get dumped

TNBlueRaider:
If this ends up breaking the team and they have to start over I will no longer follow the Raiders. Nore any other team just done with football I will be. The Raiders have passed away..

TNBlueRaider:
It is truly a sad day to be a Raider fan... :'(

CNY Raider Fan:
Fuck I'm tired of this stupid shit being pulled by the old man up-stairs. Does he want the team to die with him or something ... they have to be as anemic as him? WTF!!! I'm waiting for the league to take control of this team ... we actually look like we're headed in the right direction and that's not good enough?

Is Bruce Allen and Jon coming back here? Doubt it because they would want money and we know how much Al hates giving money to someone that actually coaches. At least we had 1.5 days of dreaming about how good we could be next year. Fuck I hate this shit!!!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version