RAIDERS TALK BOARDS > Raiders and NFL Talk

Raiders Coaching Staff

<< < (140/149) > >>

Arian:
This probably won't happen, but if we get Gruden, everything.....will be alright.

RAIDERNITEMARE:
WHOS GONNA BE OUR O.C?.....SANJAY LAL!!!!! ???....WHATEVER THE FANS WANT AL DAVIS DOES THE OPPOSITE OR DOESNT DO IT!.....LOL

da_AZN_PErsuAZN:
 Coach Harbaugh sounds good (hint, hint)

Raider Greg:

--- Quote from: Randy on January 05, 2011, 12:32:51 AM ---
--- Quote from: Tokai Raider on January 05, 2011, 12:27:52 AM ---so, do you listen to the players or not? the players wanted to keep cable. but, then again, the players also lobbied for joe bugel. and bugel was an idiot. too much of a wuss to even hold a press conference after a last-second loss. so ... whatever. the next coach had better be either jackson or gruden. and it won't be gruden. so ... it's either jackson or we're fucked.

--- End quote ---

You read my mind Robert. I was thinking the same thing...how the players backed Joe Bugel. Didn't they also back Art Shell and Norv?  Pretty much every coach we've had I think (except Callahan)

"Raiders Players Back Turner Dispite 4-12 record"......

""We don't want to switch to a new staff. We're so close to where we want to be..."

So now what? Every two years we get a new coach? Or if we miss the playoffs we get a new coach? Oh if he punches out an assistant we will fire him a year from then? Hue Jackson has been on "Stage" all season folks.....NEWS FLASH! When have you ever seen the OC do Soooooo many interviews? NEVER! It was a matter of Hue OR Cable and Al went with the guy with the Playbook. WHY THE FUCK CAN'T WE FUNCTION LIKE A NORMAL TEAM? WHY DOES THERE ALWAYS NEED TO BE DRAMA IN THIS FUCKIN TEAM? WTF!

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2265576

--- End quote ---

Randy:
Here's a blast from the past article. Imagine if this had actually happened in '98.

http://www.nydailynews.com/archives/sports/1998/01/07/1998-01-07_taps_for_bugel__hot_for_beli.html

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version