RAIDERS TALK BOARDS > Raiders and NFL Talk

Raiders Coaching Staff

<< < (143/148) > >>

HELLRAIDER:
Mr. Miller, site your unnamed raider player.......you always act like you know everything about football......What team have you coached...........I think you like to talk just to get a rise out of people......if you cant name the player then dont make the statements.....

raidersully:

--- Quote from: Millernation on January 04, 2011, 07:31:09 PM ---Jabusto is not the only one who contributed to his downfall.  Cable never liked him and sought ways to undercut him.  Jabusto would be told by Cable to report by a certain time then whine that Jabusto would never come in early. 

Jabusto would get nothing but negative feedback from Cable althought Cable would always give positive feedback to the other QB's.

He would blame Jabusto for missing reads the o-line was suppose to make.

Jabusto would ask Cable questions in meeting and at practice and Cable would always respond with Don't worry about it.  So give me a break about Jabusto. 

Didn't the Chefs have a knew OC and DC also?  Didn't the chefs also have injuries and rookies?  You're giving shitty excuses.  The team has gotten better because they have better talent.  They still went 2-8 outside their division loosing to teams like the DeadBirds and the 4.9ers. 

One more year would mean signing him to another contract and he will want more than 1 year 

This was conveyed to me by a raider player.  Jabusto was lazy and should have worked harder but he received little push from Cable who never wanted him as a Raider QB anyway. 

--- End quote ---

Are you seriously defending JaBusto? You ARE fucking crazy. Perhaps what Cable saw was a player too high to get the job done? Perhaps he saw a player that could not man up and do what a professional player is expected to do? Perhaps he realized JaBusto did not give a shit about football once he was paid. When your third string QB makes a point to say to the media how surprised he was to see JaBusto arrive early before practice, that says plenty for me.

Of course didn't Cable and the offensive coaches also "dumb down" the play book for JaBusto and they even cut the field in half for him as far as reads. Please. This guy was built like a brick shit house and went down with ankle tackles. JaBusto is a waste and THE biggest bust to ever be drafted. This the fault of Al and JaBusto. No one else. You want me to give it a rest because it disproves your piss poor arguments.

Yes the quiefs did get new OC and DC coaches and improved. But they also have been having solid drafts for the last few years, a GM, and a non-meddling owner. They did not get great over night. They only got better. My "shitty" excuses are nothing compared to your shitty arguments.

Yes he will get a two year extension. But when has that ever stopped an owner from firing a HC before a contract is up? Even more so when that owner is Al Davis. If you are still not sure the answer to that question. Ask Shanarat and Kiffin.

Ah yes. your "unnamed RAIDER player" that you say you know. So should Cable have held his hand when he was to drunk from the "sizurp" to attend meetings? Or should he have wiped his chin as JaBusto finished off his 12 cheeseburger? JaBusto is a grown man. If he is unable to find his balls and acted like one. Then why should Cable find them for him?

raidersully:

--- Quote from: Millernation on January 04, 2011, 07:17:43 PM ---Jackson would keep the current stability in place.  Curly-Joe made decisions that cost the raiders games, a division and the playoffs

Ahhh, Childress took his team to the NFC championship game last year.  Made the playoffs 3 out of 5 years.  Hardly the Norv Turner of the NFC.  He is surely a better coach than Curly-Joe

The Eagles OC is also looking at HC positions.

--- End quote ---

Would he? It seems the players are pretty out spoken about keeping Cable. Not to mention don't you think Jackson would bring in a new style of coaching? How did the stability of the team work out when Callahan took over? Or have you forgotten?

And yet with all that the Viking sent him packing mid way through he year and no tears were shed. Norv has taken his team to the playoffs three out of the four years he coached including a Championship game. The reason he did not make it this year. Because the RAIDERS beat them twice. So I say again. The Norv Turner of the NFC. The only difference is Norv's services are being retained at the moment. Lets hope it stays that way.

He is looking to be a HC. It seems the Browns are already talking to him.
http://www.nationalfootballpost.com/Source-Browns-expected-to-interview-Marty-Mornhinweg.html

Millernation:
Jabusto is not the only one who contributed to his downfall.  Cable never liked him and sought ways to undercut him.  Jabusto would be told by Cable to report by a certain time then whine that Jabusto would never come in early. 

Jabusto would get nothing but negative feedback from Cable althought Cable would always give positive feedback to the other QB's.

He would blame Jabusto for missing reads the o-line was suppose to make.

Jabusto would ask Cable questions in meeting and at practice and Cable would always respond with Don't worry about it.  So give me a break about Jabusto. 

Didn't the Chefs have a knew OC and DC also?  Didn't the chefs also have injuries and rookies?  You're giving shitty excuses.  The team has gotten better because they have better talent.  They still went 2-8 outside their division loosing to teams like the DeadBirds and the 4.9ers. 

One more year would mean signing him to another contract and he will want more than 1 year 

This was conveyed to me by a raider player.  Jabusto was lazy and should have worked harder but he received little push from Cable who never wanted him as a Raider QB anyway. 

Millernation:
Jackson would keep the current stability in place.  Curly-Joe made decisions that cost the raiders games, a division and the playoffs

Ahhh, Childress took his team to the NFC championship game last year.  Made the playoffs 3 out of 5 years.  Hardly the Norv Turner of the NFC.  He is surely a better coach than Curly-Joe

The Eagles OC is also looking at HC positions.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version