RAIDERS TALK BOARDS > Raiders and NFL Talk

Raiders Coaching Staff

<< < (145/148) > >>

Raider Greg:

--- Quote from: NCRaider on January 04, 2011, 02:13:56 PM ---We roll with Cable and H.Jackson for next year.  If H.Jackson leaves for SF then we replace the OC. I'd love to get Harbaugh BUT if he didn't want the job last year (rumoured to be offered it) why would he consider it this year.  It's not like he's going to get a chance to pick his staff.....

--- End quote ---
Cable is Gone if Jackson gets  the offer at San Fran......It was Jackson that put this offense in gear not Cable.....BUT.....NO one knows  but Davis.....HE is the one that keeps the Raider Nation in the Dark on this kind of thing......I don't care anymore.....WTF can we do...NOTHING.  NO GM = Bad choices.....Plain and simple......

RaiderWildeStyle:

--- Quote from: Crusader Raider on January 04, 2011, 06:08:16 AM ---When the media talks about Coach Cable's overall record as head coach they always forget he was lumbered with Russell when he came in and it was not till this year that he made the choices re QB and the development of our new young talent.

--- End quote ---

Hey Keith.

This is exactly the reason why Cable should go. a 3 win improvement with no Jamarcus Russell in our lineup and all the other good things that have happened this offseason.

Cable Underachieved... He's been promising playoffs the last 2 years and failed to deliver both times.

RaiderWildeStyle:

--- Quote from: NCRaider on January 04, 2011, 02:13:56 PM ---We roll with Cable and H.Jackson for next year.  If H.Jackson leaves for SF then we replace the OC. I'd love to get Harbaugh BUT if he didn't want the job last year (rumoured to be offered it) why would he consider it this year.  It's not like he's going to get a chance to pick his staff.....

--- End quote ---

I think the reason he stayed at Stanford was cause of Andrew Luck and the opportunity to work with a once in a lifetime talent (I.E the Lebron James of Football) .... Thats how i feel about Luck, A Prodigal son. I've been monitoring his career so far and the plays/throws i seen him make are ridiculously good.

If Luck leaves then Harburgh should follow to the NFL.

Raider Rodney:

--- Quote from: Randy on January 04, 2011, 02:00:53 PM ---
--- Quote from: Raider Rodney on January 04, 2011, 01:39:25 PM ---I hate this shit...2 days after a big fucking win and the best season since '02 and we have no clue wtf is going on....

--- End quote ---

That's nothing new. It's the RAIDER MYSTIQUE!
I don't think that the Raiders have ever made many press announcements, even in their best years.

Hearing nothing from the Raiders management doesn't necessarily mean that nothing is happening behind the scenes. Remember last off-season? Everyone was getting all upset prior to the draft and during free agency....saying that the Raiders weren't doing squat while all the other teams were making moves....then we had that great draft shortly afterward. The Raiders were obviously hard at work, they just weren't letting everyone know what they were working on.

Obviously, when you're planning to go after personnel (players, coaches, or administrators) that other teams might also want, why would you make a press announcement telling everyone what your plans are? As far as new coaches go, the Raiders aren't allowed to speak to any coaches who are in the postseason, until they are eliminated....so you know how THAT GOES. The wait begins...

--- End quote ---

I know Randy...I guess the difference this year is I can see the light at the end of the tunnel as opposed to throwing my hands up in the air and saying "fuck it" like the past few years lol :P

NCRaider:
We roll with Cable and H.Jackson for next year.  If H.Jackson leaves for SF then we replace the OC. I'd love to get Harbaugh BUT if he didn't want the job last year (rumoured to be offered it) why would he consider it this year.  It's not like he's going to get a chance to pick his staff.....

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version